Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] Empty Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive]

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 4:38 am
A world full of humans who have enslaved a race of Neko's. Most are used as pets, others are taken and used for experiments. They fear humans. But maybe someone can change this world? All it takes, is a rebellion.
(simple sheets. they really dont need more details, but if you want to add anything go right ahead)

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Last edited by Izaya Orihara on Mon 17 Jun 2013, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] Empty Re: Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive]

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 4:38 am
My main's are the first three. The last one is the scientist who keeps the ideas filled in people's heads about how nekos are inferior.

Name: Xander

Race: Neko

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] Normal_1109173706361
Name: Korri

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] Catgirl12

Name: Aedan

Race: Human

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] 687474702s693134322r70686s746s62756
Name: Dr. Shinji Hotori

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] E106
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] Empty Re: Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive]

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:21 pm
Name: Akira

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] 1159718055_SadAnimeGirl

Name: Hikaru

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] Attachment

Name: Kaoru

Appearance:
Redeem us from Our Solem Hour (Tōsha Solem awā kara watashitachi o kaimodosu) [ATT: Lizzie] [Archive] NekoBoy

*~Approved by Serah Farron
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 9:20 pm
Hotori walked through the lab, going through some paperwork with his assistant walking beside him. "So, his test results are going well?"

The young lady looked up at him and nodded. "Yes sir, but there is one problem."

"Problem?" Hotori looked at her curiously. She handed him something and he stopped to read it. He smiled. "Ah, his field testing. Interesting. He needs to experience something outside of this lab." He handed her the document. "Send him into the city and keep an eye on him. I want detail reports on everything he says and does when interacting with others. Just in case..." He took out a pen from his pocket and wrote something on his clipboard. He handed it to her. "This fail safe will erase him memories and allow total control of him. Make sure he wears it and can't take it off."

The woman nodded as she looked at it. "Yes Dr. Hotori. I'll get on that right now." She bowed to him and walked away.

Hotori chuckled. "Now my pet, what will you do if you're on your own from now on?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander slowly opened his eyes as he felt the rain drop hit his cheek. After a moment, he jumped up. He was outside!? He looked around in a panic, trying to figure out how he got here on the streets. He started to walk through the city as it started to rain a little harder. He stopped in front of a window to a shop. He lifted his hand, placing it on a collar he was wearing. "When did I...?" His ears laid down flat as he looked down. Was he abandoned? 'But why would Hotori-san give me a collar and leave me in such a strange place?' He started walking again in a bit of a daze with his head down. He walked into someone and looked up. "S-sorry."

The man turned and glared at him. "Damn pet!" He pushed Xander back, knocking him down. "Watch where you're going!"

Xander shook in fear, looking up at the man with his eyes wide. He quickly got up and ran back the way he came. He ran into a nearby alley to hide in case the man came after him. He sat down against the building, covering his ears and closing his eyes. He started crying as he started shaking again. "Hotori...I wanna go home..."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 10:08 am
Akira was outside for shopping. She was wandering for a while as she had no idea what to do next. For a moment she started singing and dancing "Akira! People are watching..." Kaoru said with a sigh. "Let them watch then! Im bored..." Akira said and sticjed her tongue out with a giggle. Kaoru chuckled and then grabbed her arm "At least do it somewhere where people wont notice you. Geez girl, grow up." he said and dragged her into an alley. " Oh im sorry im not an old man as you are" she said and pouted, crossing her arms. "Hey!Who is the old man!? Im just 21... Do you want to die?" he said teasingly and started tickling her "Oh, no sto- haha no pleas- hahah" Akira kept saying i n laughs until Kaoru suddenly stopped. "Whats wrong" she said as she looked at him in his eyes. Kaoru pointed near her at Xavier and smirked. Akira. Then glanced to where he poi.ged and surprised she gigled at the neko "Awww arent you cuuuute?" she said and then noticed his collar"Are you lost?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm
Xander jumped a little when he heard voices near him and watched the two curiously. His ears laid flat when Akira approached him. When she asked him if he was lost, he looked down, his hair covering his eyes as he pulled his knees closer to his chest. "I...don't know where I am...or how I got here..." Tears started to come to his eyes again. "...I just wanna go home." He burried his face in his knees and started to shake a little, fearful that he had been abandoned. "I went to sleep in my bed, but when I woke up, I was outside...I don't know where my owner is...I've never been outside before..." He started to shake more when he couldn't get his tears to stop.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum