Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

[Aoba and Bubbles only] Empty [Aoba and Bubbles only]

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 12:38 am
Name: Kaito
Personality: Sarcastic, Tease, Confident
Appearance:
[Aoba and Bubbles only] Cute_Anime_Guy1

Name: Akira
Personality: Quirky, Friendly, Passive
Appearance:
[Aoba and Bubbles only] Latest?cb=20150512213636

Name: Shirou
Personality: Sadistic, Secretive, Quiet
Appearance:
[Aoba and Bubbles only] 687474703a2f2f6c68342e676f6f676c6575736572636f6e74656e742e636f6d2f2d345f30302d3475736746772f564c57396a414f4f6d37492f41414141414141414955492f5435687462687a397538452f773830302d683830302f6e65677164782e6a7067

Name: Takayuki
Personality: Sympathetic, Tolerant, Romantic
Appearance:
[Aoba and Bubbles only] Large

Last edited by MischievousFoxx on Wed 16 Sep 2015, 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP
https://vine.co/u/961843287021547520

[Aoba and Bubbles only] Empty Re: [Aoba and Bubbles only]

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 12:53 am
Name: Tenshi
Personality: Sweet, hospitable, never dislikes anyone

Name: Yami
Personality: Bratty, loves to annoy those bigger than him, dark sense of humor, slutty

Name: Shizukana
Personality: A very shy, quiet bookworm
[Aoba and Bubbles only] Unname10
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 1:38 am
Shirou sat at his desk, staring out the window thinking to himself. He was pretty anti-social compared to the others that lived in the house with him and often stayed in his room, only leaving when he needed to. He let out a soft sigh as he looked over at the clock. 'Time for class...,' he thought and stood up from his chair. He walked over to his bed and picked up his bag. Shirou walked out of his room and headed down the stairs. "And the vampire emerges!" Akira said as he poked his head out of the doorway that led to the kitchen. Shirou glanced over at the man, but didn't respond as he continued to the front door. "Hey, we're getting some new guys in today! Make sure you introduce yourself when you get back!" Akira called to him with a bright smile. He was the head of their little house and planned all of their events that Shirou was usually reluctant to be apart of. "Whatever...," Shirou said as he walked out of the house and headed towards the school. "Don't force the poor guy," Kaito commented from the couch as he lifted his head from his book with a smile. Akira pouted as he turned his attentioned to Kaito. "I'm just trying to help him make friends...," Akira said. Kaito chuckled as he went back to reading his book. "I'm just waiting for the day he finally snaps and kills us all," he mumbled as a smirk crossed his lips. Akira shrugged tilted his head to the side, knowing better than to ask the man to repeat himself as he went back into the kitchen to finish cooking.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 1:55 am
"U-Umm... Yami...?" Shizukana quietly muttered to the white-haired boy walking next to him, seemingly in a foreboding state "Wh-What do you think the guys at the house are gonna be like..?" Yami and Shizukana have been friends for longer than they can remember, to the point that Shizukana has grown accustomed to Yami's predictable attitude and sassy tone. "Well they better be up for parties cuz if they end up bein' a bunch of bookworms like you I'll fuckin' kill myself out of boredom." replied Yami, his hands on the back of his head as he takes a sidelong glance in the other direction. "W-Well I don't know about parties I mean I think we should focus on our studies I mean we are college freshmen after all..." said Shizukana reluctantly. "Lighten up, Debbie Downer, I bet it'll be good for ya." chuckled Yami before being stopped by a new face. "Oh! Sorry! Well, since I have you, do you happen to know where this fraternity house is?" says the man before pointing to a map of the houses, pointing at Yami's and Shizukana's destination "O-Oh wel-"
"You're in luck, buster!" interrupted Yami, "We're headin' there right now! Plus you're also in luck since I'm not givin' ya the back of my hand for not watchin' where your going"
"Oh well isn't that convenient!" replied the mysterious face before opening his mouth to speak again "Shit, where are my manners? My name is Tenshi! Pleasure to meet you both!" said Tenshi before holding out his hand, poised to shake their hands. Yami, showing no signs of happiness in the slightest, grasps Tenshi's hand and shakes it. "Pleasure" replied Yami bluntly. "Hi, little guy, I'm Tenshi!" Tenshi held out his hand to Shizukana. Shizukana, clearly nervous at the sudden interaction with a stranger, slowly held up his hand. "Oh, so you're a shy one! That's okay I'm sure we'll become great friends in the future don't worry!" said Tenshi, breaking the awkward silence before grasping Shizukana's slightly extended hand and shaking it "Welp! We best get going so we can meet our other roommates!" said Tenshi cheerily before walking in the direction of the house, the two others following suit. They reach the door and, without hesitation, Tenshi knocks on the door before taking a step backwards, awaiting the arrival of one of their future roomates.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 4:44 am
Akira came out of the kitchen when he heard a knock at the door and immediately looked over at Kaito. "No, no, don't get up," he said with a slightly annoyed tone. Kaito threw his legs on the back of the couch and hung upside down as he closed his eyes and smiled. "Wasn't planning too," Kaito said sarcastically before burying his face back into his book. Akira sighed and walked over to the door and opened it. As he looked between the three boys he put on a charming smile. "Welcome. I didn't expect you all to show up so early," he said as he moved out of the way and motioned for them to come inside. "My name is Akira. I'm the 'house mother' as the other two like to call me. That person over there is Kaito," he said as he pointed to the other man. Kaito didn't even bother to look up from his book, still hanging upside down as he held his hand up. "Welcome to our fucked up family," Kaito said before putting his hand down. Akira laughed as he looked back at the three boys. "Shirou will be back later. He takes afternoon classes," Akira explained to them. "He is the most antisocial person you will ever meet so don't take any offence if he doesn't talk to you," Kaito continued as he finally closed his book and sat up to get a better look at them. He tilted his head to the side with a smirk as he focused his attention on Shizukana. "What's with the nervous chihuahua?" He asked in a teasing voice. Akira shot a look at Kaito before looking at Shizukana. "Don't mind him, he's just an asshole. We usually just ignore him," he said with a smile. Kaito chuckled. "Well, fuck you too," he said as he stood up from the couch and slid his hands into his coat pockets.

Shirou looked up at the sky as he walked around the campus. "Maybe I should just ditch today...?" He asked himself, considering the option. He really didn't feel up to going to class today for some reason, but he didn't want to go home either. He looked ahead and pondered on what he should do. He decided to skip as he turned around with a sigh, figuring he could just go home and lock himself in his room before Akira made any attempt to make him be social. He walked for a bit until he reached the house. He opened the door and looked up to see three unfamiliar faces as he stood there for a moment, then closed the door and headed for the stairs without a word. "Hey, I thought you were going to class?" Akira asked as he watched the boy. "Ditched," was all Shirou replied with as he walked up to the stairs and went into his room, slamming his door shut. "Typical Shirou behavior. You get used to it," Kaito said with a shrug.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 5:07 am
Tenshi immediately chuckled "Don't worry about it" Meanwhile, Shizukana locked eyes with Kaito before becoming flustered from both his comment and sudden gaze. "I-I'm.. I'm not a chihuahua, I'm a c-cat..." replied Shizukana, clearly avoiding his gaze. "So what's the booze status?" blurted Yami. "I swear if I can't get buzzed after classes, I'll go through some legit withdrawals" said Yami before snickering. Tenshi, feeling obligated to speak for the other two, asks "So who's rooms are for whom? Whatever's fine with you guys is fine for me!" Tenshi says and then smiles before turning his head back to the other two and doing the same.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 5:17 am
Name: James Sancheze
personality: shy, secretive, quite
[Aoba and Bubbles only] Unname11
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 5:33 am
Kaito grinned as he watched Shizukana become flustered. "Cat, rat dog, whatever," he said before sitting back down on the couch and crossed one leg over the other, slouching a bit. "Don't worry about that booze. Momma over there buys it all for us. The only rule is we have to stay in the house if we're going to drink," Kaito explained to Yami, closing his eyes with a smile. "Yup. As long as you follow the rules around here we won't have any issues. But we'll get to those later," Akira said and motioned for them to follow. "Come on, I'll show you to your rooms," he said as he started to head up to stairs. Kaito focused his attention on Shizukana again. "Kitty kitty come and play," he teased, just wanting to see the boy more flustered.

Akira walked to the top of the stairs and waiting for them to catch up to him. "So, that one is Kaito's room. The other is Shirou's, but I don't recommend bothering him," he said as he pointed to the two rooms. "My room is the last one down the hall there," he said and pointed down the hall. "Feel free to take your pick of the other rooms." He turned to them with a smile, putting one hand on his hip as he tilted his head to the side. "Kitchen was just off of the living area. Anything your put in there is free game for anyone though, fair warning. No food in the rooms, but drinks are alright. Only get drunk in the house cuz I'm don't want to get reamed by the school for not keeping better track of you guys. If you want to throw parties or anything, make sure you plan it with me first. Let's see...I believe that's about it for the rules. Any questions?"

Shirou tossed his bag down and collapsed onto his bed. He listened to them as they all talked in the hall. "Hmm..." He sighed and rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling as he spaced out a bit while listening to them.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 5:44 am
Shizukana quickly looks away to hide his blush and follows the others just in time to catch the rules. "Awesome," said Tenshi "I'll be glad to keep those in mind!" Yami shrugged and said "As long as there's booze and some parties, I'm pretty content I guess." Yami turned around to see Shizukana arriving "What's with the delay, did you go and play with that Kaito guy?" Yami snickers, not acknowledging the flustered neko. "N-No.." replied Shizukana, not fully understanding that it was a joke. Tenshi turns around to face Yami and Shizukana. "Alright guys, take your pick! I'll let you guys pick first-"

"That one!" Yami interrupted before darting into the room with the biggest window out of the three. "I-I'm fine with whatever I guess..." muttered Shizukana. Tenshi looks at Shizukana, slightly worried before approaching him "Hey, you're okay right..?" asked Tenshi, showing a visible sign of concern. "Y-Yeah I'm fine I-I've just never been good with social interactions..." replied Shizukana. "Oh I see.. well don't worry if anyone gives you grief just ignore them and kill them with kindness!" smiled Tenshi before patting Shizukana's back "Okay so I'll take that room," Tenshi says as he points at a doorway, "and you can have that room. Sound good?"

"I guess so..." replied Shizukana. "That's the spirit!" cheered Tenshi before leaving Shizukana's side and entering his room, leaving Shizukana alone with the house mother in the hall
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:03 am
James tentatively walks up the walk way to the front door of the frat house dragging along a large suitcase and back pack containing all of his belongings. At the Door he knocks barely loud enough to be heard hoping to draw as little attention to himself as possible.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:12 am
Akira smiled at Shizukana and put his hand on the boy's shoulder after they all left. "Kaito teases everyone. He likes to see them get embarassed so try to pretend it doesn't bother you and he'll leave you alone." He glanced over at Shirou's door and thought for a moment. "Actually...Shirou is pretty shy as well and could probably use a friend," he said as he smiled back at the boy before walking over to Shirou's door and knocking, then opened it. Shirou glanced over at Akira and gave him an annoyed look, but didn't say anything. "Hey vampire, come introduce yourself already and quit hiding," Akira said as he let himself in and walked over to the bed, sitting down and making the bed bounce a bit as he got comfortable. Shirou stared at him for a moment, then glanced at Shizukana before rolled over so his back was too them without a word. "Aww, come on. Don't be like that," Akira said as he leaned over and tried to make Shirou turn back around. "Go away," Shirou said, starting to get irritated. "Holy crap it speaks! Well, if you won't willingly come out of your room then I'll just have to make you," Akira said with a smile. "You'll wha--!?" Shirou started to say before he was cut off as Akira picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "Put me down!! What the fuck Akira!?" Shirou yelled as he glared at the man. "You're making friends whether you like it or not," Akira said cheerfully as he headed out of the room and motioned for Shizukana to follow him downstairs.

Kaito looked towards the stairs as he heard the yelling and chuckled to himself. "Sounds like Akira is playing mister mom with vamp boy again." His attention went over to the door as he heard a quiet knock and sighed. "More? Shit, how many new guys are we getting?" He asked himself as he stood up and walked over to the door. He gave the boy a curious look, sizing him up for a moment. "Can I help you?" He asked as he watched the boy. 'Good god I hope this isn't another shy pipsqueak,' he thought as he waited for the boy to answer.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:25 am
James does a quick glance over of the guy in front of him. His questioning face was slightly accusing and annoyed as if daring him to say something. "Hi, I'm James, I'm new," James said unsure of what to say, he never imagined he'd make it to college.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:27 am
Shizukana followed the two, a little nervous about confronting Kaito. Tenshi, however, was unpacking his things while Yami lied on Tenshi's bedroom floor. "I'm booooored" claimed Yami. "Well you could unpack your things as well" Tenshi replied. "I already did". Tenshi, clearly confused at the speed of unpacking, glanced around the corner into Yami's bedroom only to find a pile of clothes in the corner of his room. Tenshi's expression shifts "Well now I see why." he replies. "Anyways, Yami, what are you planning on majoring in?" asked Tenshi. "Partying!" Yami replied jokingly whilst snickering. "Nah but seriously I wanna major in law, cuz I like arguing with people" said Yami, snickering once more. Shizukana, now reaching the bottom of the staircase, clearly avoiding Kaito, looks over at the newcomer.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:44 am
"Oh really? I couldn't tell," Kaito said in a sarcastic manner to James before glancing back over his shoulder to see what all the commotion was about. "I'll be with you in a moment," Akira said as he smiled at James while he walked over to the couch and dropped Shirou onto it. "Now you sit and be a good boy. No going back to your room until after dinner," Akira said cheerfully before turning his attention to James. Shirou sat up, rubbing his head as he glared at Akira, then crossed his arms and leaned back against the couch, growing silent again. "Hello there. You must be James I presume. I'm Akira," he said as he walked over to the door and held out his hand, introducing himself. Kaito glanced over at Shizukana and smirked. He started to walk by the boy, but stopped next to him as he leaned over and whispered, "No need to be shy kitty cat. I don't bite...hard," he said teasingly as he brushed the back of his index finger against Shizukana's cat ear gently to see how he would react. Shirou watched in silence as everyone interacted with each other for a moment before turning his head and looking out the window, getting lost in his thoughts as he tuned everyone out.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:15 pm
Shizukana immediately purrs involuntarily in response to his ear being grazed and shudders slightly. Shizukana immediately gets incredibly flustered and starts stumbing on his words "You-wha-I-I mean um-" Shizukana babbled whilst darting his eyes every which way.

After a few moment of silence with Yami and Tenshi, Yami immediately sits up and gasps "SHIZUKANA" Yami exclaims before spastically hopping up and sprinting out of the room. Yami, even though it's hard to tell at times, is very defensive about his friend and his "Shizu-Senses" are as keen as a hawk's eyes. Yami rolls down the stairs and in front of everyone else "DON'T TOUCH SHIZUKANA" shouted Yami, frantically pointing. "I KNOW ONE OF YOU TOUCHED HIM" yelled Yami before running over to Shizukana and placing his hands on his shoulders, staring into his eyes "ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE DID THEY TOUCH YOU?!" Yami continued to shout frantically. Shizukana glanced over at Kaito before replying "Y-Yes I'm okay..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 6:54 pm
Kaito hesitated the moment the boy began to purr and watched him closely. It was the last thing he had expected. He looked at Yami as he came running down the stairs and took a few steps back to avoid getting in the way. He smirked with a soft chuckled. "I was just petting the kitty. No harm done," he said as he lifted his hands a little with a shrug. "I'd be happy to do it more if you liked it little kitty," he said teasingly with a grin plastered on his face. Shirou had turned his attention to them as he heard the commotion and gave Yami a curious look. "What, do have like some kind of sixth sense or something about your friend?" Shirou asked as he threw his arm over the back of the couch. "I think that's the most I have ever heard you say since you got here," Kaito said as he looked over at Shirou slightly sounding surprised. Shirou glared at Kaito, but didn't bother to respond as he waited for Yami to answer his question. "And the creepy vampire retakes his vow of silence," Kaito said sarcastically as he leaned up against the wall.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 7:56 pm
"Yeah, what of it?" said Yami towards Shirou. "I-It's okay, Yami, I-I'm fine..." insisted Shizukana. "What's going on?" asked Tenshi whilst walking down the flight of stairs. "This guy over here," continued Yami while he glared at Kaito "touched Shizu. I don't care if it was a pet or whatever. Don't touch him. Ever." Yami said through his gritted teeth. "Well I'm sure he just wanted to greet him I mean-"

"No." interrupted Yami "I don't care. Don't. Touch. Shizu."

"Y-Yami I'm fine really..." said Shizukana quietly "I-I mean he didn't hurt me..."

"Are you sure...?" asked Yami. "Y-Yes.." replied Shizukana. "Okay.. You know how I worry about you, and I don't want to have another incident like last time..."

"Please don't bring that up..." said Shizukana vaguely.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 8:53 pm
"That just makes me want to touch him more," Kaito said, crossing his arms trying to piss off Yami. Shirou stood up and walked over to Kaito, hitting him in the back of the head. "Ouch!! What the fuck was that for!?" Kaito asked as he crouched down and holding his head from the pain. "Stop making people uncomfortable...," Shirou said quietly before placing his foot on the back of Kaito's head and forcing him to face plant onto the floor. Kaito mumbled something that sounded like he was pissed off, but it wasn't understandable. Shirou lifted his head and looked at Yami at first, then locked eyes with Shizukana when they talked about some sort of incident. Though it peeked his interest, he just gave the boy a small, almost sympathetic smile which was something he didn't do very often. But just as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished as soon as he turned his head away and moved back from Kaito to let him up. He turned and began to head up the stairs. "Fucker...," Kaito mumbled, rubbing his face as he looked up the stairs. "I thought Akira told you to stay downstairs?" Kaito asked as he narrowed his eyes at the other boy. Shirou stopped for a moment and glanced back, then continued walking towards his room.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 9:15 pm
Shizukana caught a glimpse of his smirk before noticing a faint feeling of warmth under his cheeks. He felt obligated to thank him. After a few seconds, he slowly walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. "U-Umm... Shirou..? I-It's me, Shizukana..." said Shizukana before opening the door slowly "U-Um sorry for the intrusion I just... I-I wanted to thank you for what you did down there I-I'm not very good in social situations a-and I didn't know what to do..."

"Looks like someone got their just desserts" snickered Yami towards Kaito. "See that guy I think I can get along with he can kick ass and take names!" laughed Yami. "Now, Yami, violence doesn't solve anything" replied Tenshi. "Haha not true! What just happened is a perfect example this asshole stopped picking on Shizu when Shirou showed him the what for! Violence can solve problems!" said Yami, looking quite smug. "Well I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions" chuckled Tenshi.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 9:54 pm
Shirou walked into his room and shut the door. He soon heard a knock on the door and glanced over to see who was opening it, expecting it to be Akira. He was a bit surprised to see Shizukana standing there and turned to face him. "You're welcome..." After a moment, he averted his gaze from the boy. "I'm not really that good at talking with people either...but I don't like watching others get picked on...," he said quietly, looking down at the floor. He walked over to his bed and sat down with a sigh. "You can come in if you want...," he said, keeping his head turned away. He didn't normally invite people into his room, but he decided to at least give talking to this kid a try to get Akira off his back.

Kaito glared at Yami before getting up off the floor. "I could kick your ass no problem," he said, sliding one hand into his pockets and narrowing his eyes. This guy was seriously starting to rub him the wrong way. He clenched his teeth as Yami continued talking smack and his free hand balled up into a fist. "Shut the fuck up already," he snapped, his cheeks flushing a slight shade of pink from embarrassment. "Knock it off guys!" Akira yelled, looking over his shoulder for a moment to glare at them. "Hmph...whatever," Kaito mumbled and headed off into the kitchen pissed off.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 11:05 pm
"O-Oh thank you..." replied Shizukana before walking inside and gingerly taking a seat on the very corner of Shirou's bed. "C-Can I ask you something...?" inquired Shizukana. "Th-The others said you always had an attitude but you're being so nice to me, why is that...? I-I mean I like it don't get me wrong I-I'm just a little confused is all..."

Yami proceeds to stick his tongue out and snicker before opening his mouth to speak "Hey, man, no hard feelings, pissin' people off is kinda my thing" says Yami before holding his hand out "Yami's the name, and I know yours already" Yami chuckles. "Glad to know that everything is getting resolved!" Tenshi inserted. Tenshi looked over at the newcomer, James, ready to welcome him but he seems to already be acquainted with everything so Tenshi brushed it off.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 12 Sep 2015, 11:49 pm
Shirou watched as the boy sat at the far corner of his bed. "Because Akira has been bothering me to make a friend," he said and grew quiet for a moment. He was silent for a good while before looking down, thinking hard on what he said. "No...that's not true...," he said and turned his head away. He didn't want to say it, but he felt kind of lonely. "I guess it's because you're different from those guys." He didn't bother to look at the boy as he laid down and stared up at the ceiling. "Your name was Shizukana, right? You and that Yami kid seemed close," he said and turned his head to looked at him.

Kaito glanced back at Yami from the kitchen for a brief moment. He was the type to hold a grudge, but decided that it wasn't worth it to continue the fight without risking getting yelled at by Akira again. "No problem," he said and went to the fridge, taking a look inside looking for a snack. "You and Akira are gonna get along great," he commented to Tenshi as he reached down and pulled out a beer instead. "I'll be in my room if you need me," he said as he opened up his drink and headed up the stairs.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sun 13 Sep 2015, 3:05 am
James takes Akira's hand shaking it awkwardly, "hi."

WRITE MORE GOD DAMNIT

FUCK OFF MATE
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sun 13 Sep 2015, 4:02 am
Shizukana blushed and glanced over at Shirou. "I-I'm different...?" Inquired Shizukana "I-Is that good or bad...? I-I mean if it's bad I get it I-I mean I get it a lot but I don't know what other aspect makes me a good kind of different..."

"Do you think so?" replied Tenshi to Kaito's comment "I hope so he seems nice!" Yami walks over to the same fridge Kaito was at and pulls out a beer "Meh. I was hoping for something heavier but it's better than no booze at all" said Yami before taking a large swig from the bottle "A little more hoppy than I prefer but it'll do" says Yami before taking another sip. "Hey so what's the scoop with you, you gotta name?" said Yami, gesturing to James whilst leaning on the nearest wall
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Sep 2015, 4:45 am
Shirou's eyes narrowed as he turned his head to look at the boy curiously as he questioned why he would be different. He sat up and scooted a little closer to the boy. "Different in a good way," he said and smiled a little. He started to reached his hand up, but stopped before he touched the boy's head as he remembered what happened when they were downstairs. "May I...?" He asked hesitantly as he looked into the boy's eyes. "I don't want your friend coming up here and getting all pissed at me if you're uncomfortable with it..."

Akira gave the boy a kind smile as they shook hands. "You must be the scholarship student," he said and moved out of the way to let the boy come inside. "Would you like me to show you to your room?" He asked James before looking over at the others. "It's rude not to introduce yourself to him first before asking his name," he explained to Yami cheerfully and walked over to the stairs to wait for James.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum