Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

[Att: Neko] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Att: Neko]

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 10:04 pm
Seth dug his fingers into the man's shoulders, his breathing getting heavier the more Void touched him. He squrimed, keeping his face against Void's neck. He felt ashamed of himself for enjoying this at all. His ears twitched as Void played with them. Seth slowly opened his eyes as he felt the man's tail tugging on his leg and glanced up at him, then over to the couch. After a moment, he slowly climbed off of Void's lap. Seth felt a little shy about the fact that he wasn't wearing pants now, but was glad his sweater was a bit over sized and covered him up. He swallowed and tried to calm his nerves before walking over to the couch and stopped in front of it. Should he sit on the couch or on the floor? He wasn't sure what Void had planned to have him do just yet. "S-so... what now?" He asked hesitantly, holding his arm as he shyly kept his head down. 'Why am I so willing to do what he says?' He thought to himself as he waited for an answer.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 10:16 pm
Void gets up and slowly moves over behind Seth, taking his jacket off and slowly undoing the button on his pants."So Seth, see you caught my interest, i would want to show you how much I like you through the form of sex, so if oh so obedient, maybe you can allow me to do this."Void slowly pushes a hand against his back, getting him into the dogie sex potion with ass pointing up. Carefully brushing his tail aside and his sweater down.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 10:35 pm
Seth stood there, his body shaking a little as he wondered what Void was doing behind him. He took another deep breath to try to relax. "Obedient...?" He felt the man's hand against his back and instead of resisting and got down into position. As he felt his tail being moved, he started to get cold feet. "D-don't look! It's embarrassing," he said shyly as he shut his eyes and buried his face. And yet he couldn't have been more turned on. His mouth kept saying one thing, but his body was telling a different story on what he wanted. He felt his chest tighten as he prepared for what was about to come next.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 10:46 pm
Void slowly rubbed Seth's ass a bit with his hands, slowly allowing his pants to fall down."Oh hush, I think its cute Seth, I'm sure of it my self looking at your hole~Void slowly rubs the tip of cock along his asshole, teasing him a bit while gripping one ass cheek with one hand, going slow before slowly pressing his tip into Seth's hole, slowly getting it in and stopping. There and enjoying the feeling of being inside of Seth and chuckling lightly while rubbing his ass.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 11:06 pm
"Don't say such embarrassing things," Seth mumbled as he glanced back at Void, looking a little helpless in that position. He whimpered as he felt the tip against his opening. "W-wait..." He sharply inhaled and clenched his teeth as he felt Void's dick entering him. He dug his nails into the cushion, tears forming at the corner of his eyes before shutting them. "Void it... it hurts...," he said, a bit of strain in his voice from the pain. Though it was his first time after all. He wasn't used to it. Seth never realized it before, but he had never actually called Void by his name before, normally addressing the man as sir when at work.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 11:16 pm
Void sits there, keeping his tip before slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in again slowly, trying his best to keep him self from going to fast and avoid to put much pain on Seth"It's alright, going to take this slow, first the tip until you slowly become adjust to it, soon the pain will go away cute Seth, and why not, I do like to embassies people I like a lot.~"Continues to do that, rubbing his ass with one hand and his rubbing his back with the other hand."Breath Seth, breathing is key to keep from feeling the pain.~"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 11:32 pm
Seth's body shook as he felt the tip move in and out of his body. 'You really are cruel,' he thought in response to Void saying that he liked embarrassing people. He felt like he was going to fall apart, his mind going blank as the man continued. He couldn't think properly and he almost... liked the pain. Seth nodded, trying to remember to keep breathing. At some point, he felt his hips moving on their own with each thrust as he began to relax and enjoy it. 'What is wrong with me...?' He moaned the man's name under his breath, wanting... craving for more.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 11:57 pm
Void slowly pushed in, his member now half way in, giving off a grunt before digging his nails into Seth's ass cheek and into his back, finding pleasure in it while slowly going in, breathing a bit hard while going slowly, trying to retain his sexual desire to go faster."Starting to like it aren't your Seth, finding this erotic?~He slowly rubs his back again, then reaching to grab his chest with one hand.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 12:37 am
Seth let out a gasp as he felt the man push further into him. He kept his head down, but tried to keep his eyes open. Seth moaned when he felt Void's nails, starting to receive pleasure from the pain. Upon hearing the man's question, he shyly looked up at Void. His eyes were just burning with desire and he had a lewd expression on his face. Part of him was starting to like the humiliation and abuse. "Don't... hold back...," he begged between his heavy breathing. This man was going to corrupt him until there was no trace of innocense left at this rate.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 1:02 am
Void slowly pushes in until his member is completely in, slowly pulling back and pushing in again, taking his time as Seth told him to not hold back, smiling as he is slowly going back and forth, he blushes as Seth looks at him, going a bit faster."So...Good...~"HE continues to pick up speed, going faster over time, grunting while trying to keep himself from cumming to early.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 1:19 am
Seth let out a sexy moan, his hips moving in sync with Void's thrusts. 'He hasn't even touched my dick since we started and I already feel like I'm close.' His voice grew louder as Void increased his speed. He was really glad there was no one there or they would be able to hear him. "H-harder!" He cried as he felt Void hitting just the right spot, sending constant waves of pleasure through his body. "Void... I'm gonna cum," he moaned, pushing his hips back against Void, his body just moving on it's own.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 2:25 am
Void continues to go faster, Moaning a bit as he continues to thrust. Digging his nailing in deeper. Trying to keep himself from cumming as well, while still going panting and slowly getting even closer."I... Can say the same thing..~
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 2:41 am
Seth was almost to his limit as each thrust drew him closer and closer. "I'm... cumming...," he panted, his moaning getting louder. He called out Void's name as he came, having a hard time staying standing if it wasn't for Void holding him up. It was such an intense pleasure that he had never felt before.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 3:09 am
Void moans out loudly, thrusting in and cumming inside of Seth's ass panting after releasing his seed into him, panting while slowly dripping of his seed into him before slowly pulling out and sitting down on one side of the couch, panting."Well Seth, that... was amazing...~
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 3:22 am
Seth could feel the man's seed filling him up making him tremble with pleasure. He collapsed into a sitting position, still resting the upper half of his body on the couch. His body felt numb and he couldn't even move if he wanted to. "Yeah... it was," he said, his cheeks still a dark red. His ears laid down. "Void?" He asked shyly before hiding his face from embarrassment. "I... I don't think I can walk," he mumbled, his tail wrapping around himself. He felt dirty, but in a good way. He just hoped no one would find out about this.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 3:32 am
Void looked at Seth with some disbelief, blushes as Seth told him of the side effect. Pulling Seth into his lap and rubbing his ear and head.Well then, I can carry you home if you would like that or you can stay here in the office with me, sense it does tend to get lonely working in the office build alone.He continues to rub his ears and his tail wrapping around Seth's, kissing his forehead and rubbing his back a bit as well, smiling a bit.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 3:56 am
Seth managed to scoot over so he was sitting in front of Void when the man pulled him into his lap. He closed his eyes and relaxed under the man's touch. As Void massaged his ears, he whimpered but remained still, just enjoying it. He opened his eyes a little as Void explained that he felt lonely everyone was gone. 'Maybe I should do something for him...,' he thought, remembering that Void still hadn't zipped up his pants. He lifted his head and looked up at the man. "I'll stay with you." He then looked down at the man's lap. Without warning, he wrapped his fingers around Void's member and started stroking it as he leaned over, running his tongue along the shaft. 'I really hope I'm not terrible at this,' Seth thought as he continued.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 4:05 am
Void lets off a bit of a pleased moan but shivers as Seth strokes and licks, giving a small gasp from the unexpected motion, feeling pleasure once more and allowing Seth to do what he wants, only rubbing his head and behind his ears."You would? Well then, whats with the sudden motion?~Void looks at Seth with lustful eyes again, wondering what has gotten into Seth for now wanting to please him, watching him while taking off his glasses, and setting them aside, then rubbing Seth's member with his tail, slowly rubbing it.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 4:20 am
Seth liked having Void's hand on the back of his head. It made him feel like the man was still in control despite Seth taking the initiative. The control only turned him on more. Just knowing that the man could do whatever he wanted to him was getting him off. "I wanted to return the favor," he said, blushing from his own words. He had never been so bold before so even Seth didn't understand why he was doing any of this. He licked his way to the tip, running his tongue around it a few times. Seth closed his eyes, taking the tip in his mouth and sucking on it, letting out soft moans as Void used his tail to jack him off.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 5:08 am
Void lets out a small moan as Seth sucks on his tip, feeling it of his tougne and member, Voids tail increases its pace as Seth sucked on his tip, blushes very hard and throbbing. Void drools a bit, while rubbing Seth's head feeling very pleased and very relaxed by Seth's Favor."Favor huh, you are doing hell of a job of a favor."Void responded back to when Seth said favor, smiling and his tail gripping a bit more on Seth's member, all the while Seth is sucking, using the other hand to rub the back of his neck as well.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 5:36 am
Seth trembled from the pleasure, putting it further in his mouth. He was starting to wish time would stand still and they could stay there forever. 'Yeah... I'm his now... forever,' he thought as he went down as far as he could and sucked harder. He stopped and moaned as he felt Void's tail grip him tighter. He couldn't seem to focus on what he was doing as his breathing grew heavier, his fingers digging into Void's legs. He finally lifted his head, having to catch his breath. He shyly looked up at Void with a cute expression. "I... can't concentrate with you doing that," he said, Void's tail making it difficult for him to focus. "U-unless you want to help me...?" He asked shyly, looking back down at the man's member.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 5:47 am
Void blushes, and slowly untightens his grip on Seth's member a bit, but slowly continues to jerk him off with his tail, smiling while he moaned as Seth dug his nails into his legs, Squirming a bit from the pain but enjoying it at the same time. Maybe, though I want to see if you can last as long as me or to see which one of us gives, im sure that you like challenges little fox, because your doing hell of a job.~Void continues to Jerk Seth's Member with his tail, applying a bit of pressure on the back of his head, giving Seth to motion to continue sucking. Still rubbing his head a bit, and ears as well.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:11 pm
Seth stared up at him with an adorable expression of curiosity as he watched Void's reactions closely. 'I won't be able to last much longer at this rate,' he thought as he looked down at Void's member. Seth could feel the man putting some pressure on his head as if urging him to continue. He nodded, then proceeded to continue to give Void a blow job. If he just focused on this, then he might be able to hold out for a little longer, right? Seth closed his eyes and went down as far as he could possibly go, using his tongue to massage the man's dick as he sucked. He started picking up speed as he moaned from the pleasure and tried not to squirm.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Tue 15 Nov 2016, 3:43 am
Void squirms under his the pleasure, feeling the massage from Seths mouth, moaning a bit while contiuning to jerk him off with his tail going faster as he gets closer to releasing his load"God, I'm close... You might win at this!~He looks down at Seth smiling and while trying to keep himself from lossing the challenge.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 16 Nov 2016, 7:20 pm
Seth was starting to feel a little accomplished with himself. This was his first time and he had the man completely consumed by pleasure. He never knew it could be so easy to get someone like Void to submit in a way. 'I'm not gonna win...,' he thought, having an extremely hard time holding back. He moaned loudly from his sudden orgasm as he came, still managing to keep Void's member in his mouth. The last thing he expected was for Void to finish too. He waited until the man was done before slowly lifting his head, swallowing the man's seed and catching his breath. He shyly covered his mouth and looked up at Void. "S-so... was I alright?" He asked, hoping he didn't mess up at all.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum