Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Opposites Attract [Att: Nazo & Aoba] - Page 2 Empty Re: Opposites Attract [Att: Nazo & Aoba]

Wed 06 Apr 2016, 3:59 am
"Um, may I ask what the rules are?" Nanet asked curiously as she looked at the maid. "The master has asked that his room stay off limits as well as his office. I will show you were they are after dinner so there isn't any confusion later," Marie explained with a smile. "Okay. Why're they off limits?" Nanet asked, wanting to make sure she wouldn't make any mistakes when it came to information. Marie closed her eyes and seemed to be trying to find a way to explain the reasons behind those rules. "He enjoys his privacy, but he hates being alone." Nanet gave the woman a strange look. "That makes no sense though," Nanet said, not even sure how to comprehend that logic. Marie opened her eyes and seemed to have a sad look in them. "He's been like this since his wife fell ill and passed. She was with child sadly. That was nearly three months ago now. We have learned not to question the logic behind it. He smiles cheerfully for us, but behind closed doors he doesn't compose himself as well. All he asks is that we respect his privacy now," she explained. Nanet stopped and looked down. "That's... so sad...," Nanet said, almost wanting to cry. She couldn't even imagine how he must feel. Marie stopped and turned to face the two women with a smile. "Please refrain from bringing it up any further." She gestured to one door, then another. "These rooms are empty. Feel free to take some time and rest. If you need anything, the master is more than willing to provide it for you." She bowed to them, then turned and headed down the hallways. Nanet let out a sigh. "With how he acted, I would've never guessed he had gone through such a tragedy... He seemed so happy before..." Nanet looked at Anubis and gave the woman a smile. "I'll see you at dinner," she said and headed into her room.

Junichi closed the door to his office and let out a heavy sigh as he leaned up against the door. He looked up at the ceiling, thinking. After a moment, he looked over at his book shelves. "Anubis, huh?" He pushed himself off the door and walked over, looking through the shelves. He eventually found a journal and pulled it out, walking over to his desk as he opened it. His late wife had been facinated with death and studied just about everything there was to know about it. The name was a trigger, remembering his wife talking about the Egyptian gods at one point. He read until he came across the notes that his wife had written on Anubis. How the Egyptians paid their respects or sent people to the underworld. Time past and without even realizing it, he had slowly drifted to sleep at his desk.

The woman looked at Gakusei and seemed to be annoyed by the fact that she had missed out on such a cutie. "Whatever," she muttered and walked off in a huff. Felix was equally surprised by the boy's sudden change of heart. He glanced at the collar for a moment, then looked down at Gakusei and watched for a moment as the boy struggled to reach him. He leaned down with an intrigued glimmer in his eyes and a playful smile so Gakusei could put the collar on him. "I'll have to repay you maƮtriser, for sparing me from that woman," he said in a soft, yet seductive manner. His accent was already hard for most women to resist, but when he spoke French it just threw it over the top, especially when he was in a playful mood like he was now. Though he never tried to see if it would have the same effect on another guy. He waited until the collar was on him before letting out a soft purr and saying, "Je vous remercie." He stood up and tilted his head to the side, his playful expression still present as he waited for Gakusei to tell him what to do now.

Eren gave a nod as he looked up at Zero. "My brother," he explained before turning his attention the young girl dragging his brother around. He gave a smile to the girl, having grown quiet again as he tried to keep himself hidden from his brother. Emel reached back with his free hand and massaged his brother's ear to help him calm down, finding his own peace with the sound of Eren purring. He looked at Zero, curious as to who this guy was as well. "Doesn't matter Claire. Do you mind if my brother tags along?" He asked, practically brushing Zero off completely. Eren looked up at his brother, then at Zero, unsure of why his sibling was being hostile all of a sudden.

Ryota wandered around, but really didn't see anyone else that he wanted to buy. He had already purchased Hazel and Victoria and had sent them back his oldest sister. No one was really catching his interest in all honesty. He glanced from person to person, stray to stray. Nothing. Getting to a thicker point of the crowd, he bumped shoulders with a girl. "Sorry," he said as he looked at her, but was a bit stricken by her beauty and found himself unable to take his eyes off of her. (doesn't really matter if its Shimo or Ketsu)

Katsuo changed his clothes into a swimsuit, but kept a shirt on. Mainly because he was self conscious of himself. He looked back down at his hand. It still hurt when he moved it. "I'll just wrap it later when I get home," he said to himself, figuring it would be fine for a little while longer. He walked out of the locker room and noticed Nami was sitting down. "Hey, is something wrong?" He asked, seeing the concerned expression on her face and wasn't sure if he had done something wrong or if she was still worried about the guy that was around earlier.

Sophie was at a loss for words as she listed to Ezra tell her he was attracted to her. Her cheeks darkened the moment he complimented her appearance. She just couldn't believe someone as handsome as him was attracted to a plain old girl like her. They had only just met and yet he was telling her all of this. Or... had they met before? He seemed a bit older and she tried to recall if she had seen him any of the years before. She wanted to see the expression on his face, but couldn't make anything out. When he asked if she wanted to go with him, she let out her breath that she was holding before gasping. He wanted to adopt her? She had never thought about leaving before... "Yes..." She blushed and quickly looked down at her feet as she nervously twirled her index fingers together. "I... I mean... I would be happy to go with you," she said in a soft and sweet tone.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Opposites Attract [Att: Nazo & Aoba] - Page 2 Empty Re: Opposites Attract [Att: Nazo & Aoba]

Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:49 am
Zeros was confused at what happened, Seeing Emel brush him off as nothing. "Your brother? He looks like something happened and hes upset about something..."Zero said quietly feeling like he did something bad, a look of regret as if he did something. He felt Guilt claw at his heart and crawl up his back. Feeling as someone was grabbing onto him.

Hearing say yes, Ezra stood there shocked by what she said. He felt his heart melt and his emotions trying to break forth. He didn't know what to do. But hearing a yes was what he didn't expect out of the entire of thing. Usually a lot of the people would carry collars, but instead of carrying a collar with him, he had a different thing in mind instead. He slowly pulled out a bracelet that was decorated with beautiful colors and on a silver band. With lines where traced as roses and thorns. "Will you accept this instead of a collar, as I don't think its fair for your kind to wear a collar and be tread as pets." He said softly. His heart felt like it was beating for the first time for quiet some time and was no longer dormant and stone cold.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 07 Apr 2016, 3:27 am
Sophie felt like the silence was going on forever. Her ears went back and she wondered if maybe he had changed his mind. Each second that passed she felt her heart beat even faster as she waited for the man before her to speak. She slowly lifted her head with she heard a faint noise that came from the bracelet being pulled out. Her eyes grew wide with amazement. It was so beautiful. She had never seen anything quite like it. Her eyes drifted from the bracelet and up to Ezra's face. "That's... for me?" She asked, her voice full of disbelief that he would give her something so special instead of a collar. Her eyes began to glisten as her face lit up. When she closed her eyes, tears of joy streamed down her rosey cheeks, a huge smile crossing her lips. "Thank you! I'll treasure it forever!" She said with a purr of happiness in her voice. She held out her wrist and looked up at him with bright eyes, waiting for him to put it on her.

Imma do Emel and Eren's after Alex replies
11rednazo
11rednazo

Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:38 am
Ezra, slowly put the bracelet on her wrist, trying to make sure that it wasn't going to hurt her. "I really haven't know anyone would value anything like this. Not even my family did really like the creations of art I created. There...." Ezra said he bowed to her trying to hold back tears. He held out his arm in a gentle nice offering to her to company her to any place she wished to go. He slowly took off his hood his face still pink and shy full. But a smile of happiness, was clearly showing, but a gentle soft face smile it was.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP
https://vine.co/u/961843287021547520

Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:54 pm
Anubis perked up at hearing of Junichi's wife passing. Anubis hadn't even heard the details but her tail swayed with excitement at the mere mentioning of death. She pulled out some more Papyrus reed and wrote some more hieroglyphs before showing them to Nanet "May you ask that woman if there are any exceptions to seeing Junichi? I would like to see him again" read the reed. Anubis wanted to learn more about this deceased woman, the thought of possibly offending him having not crossed Anubis's mind yet. Or was this just another excuse to see Junichi again? Anubis didn't know or care.

Gakusei's face flushed red at his accent and words. He felt goosebumps of pleasure ripple across his body. Gakusei had never felt this way because of someone before, and had never experienced pleasure like that ever. If this is the pleasure Gakusei felt from Felix's words alone, who knew what would happen later on. "U-Uh, I-I don't speak French.. stuttered Gakusei. "W-What does that mean..?" Gakusei was too flustered and shy to even meet Felix's gaze. Something about Felix drove Gakusei crazy, inside and out.

Claire smiled at Eren again before looking back at Emel "Not at all" responded Claire "he seems like a cutie, too" said Claire, pinching Eren's cheek gently and playfully. Claire was confused as to Emel's blatant disregard of Zero, but decided it wasn't worth questioning. "So where would you like to go?" inquired Claire, looking at Emel with her same old smile.

As Shimo searched the premises for her target, she felt something bump into her. She turned around and looked up to meet Ryota's gaze. Shimo showed neither remorse or hostility, maintaining her naturally straight face as Ryota apologize. "It's alright" replied Shimo in a monotone, serious voice "my fault for not paying attention" Shimo turned her head forward again and started to walk away to continue the goose chase she had been sent on.

Once Nami realized Katsuo was back, she rushed over to him and took his hand, analyzing his injuries "You're okay, right?" asked Nami, concerned for Katsuo's well being. "I can go grab a first aid kit if you'd like, your hand looks hurt" Nami looked around to see if she could spot a first aid kit. After a moment she saw one just outside the locker room, ran over, grabbed it, and returned to Katsuo. "Give me your hand" instructed Nami. Nami reached into the first aid kit and grabbed an ace bandage.

"We may go to your place of residence if you are comfortable with doing as such" replied Jiki to Christopher's suggestion. Jiki's bright blonde, straight haired swayed in the wind, making his Arctic blue, vibrant eyes more visible. Throughout the past few minutes, Jiki's cold, porcelain hand never left Chris's hand. "I do not mind what our destination is, so long as your happiness accompanies such a destination, my darling" said Jiki.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:20 pm
Nanet stopped when she saw the goddess scribbling something down for her to translate. "Um... Marie!" She called and the woman stopped and turned to face them. "Is there a way to meet with master Jun during his work?" Nanet asked as she tilted her head to the side. Marie seemed to be hesitant as she looked at both girls. She gave an exasperated sigh and gave a nod. "His bedroom is off limits no matter what, not that it matters since he rarely goes there anymore... but you could try his office. He may be lenient because you've only just arrived... but I can't say for sure. His office is back downstairs at the end of the right far hallway," she explained. "Anything else?" She asked as she waited for the two women to dismiss her. Nanet looked at Anubis to see if she had anymore questions.

Junichi was nodding in and out after almost face planting into the desk when his arm fell, occasionally reading whenever he opened his eyes. Not that he was really processing much information at the moment anyways. He was exhausted, but he was doing his best to keep from falling fully asleep. His eyes wandered to a photo on his desk of a gorgeous woman. He laid his head down on his arms and stared at the photo. His gaze went back down to the journal, staring at something written in hieroglyphics, but there was no translation written. He wondered what his wife had written or if it was merely something she had found and copied during her research. His eyes drifted closed again, this time comfortable enough that he could easily stay asleep for a while.

Felix's expression softened when the boy had asked him what he said. "Lead the way and I'll tell you," he said and smiled at the boy. He started following Gakusei and began to teach the boy a little bit of French. "Je vous remercie means thank you," he said, his eyes fixed on the boy's neck and couldn't conceal his playful and intrigued tone as he noticed the goosebumps. "And maƮtriser...," he paused for a moment as his tail wrapped around the boy's hand and part of his arm, indirectly flirting with Gakusei and wanting to hold onto him without being too forward. "I feel like master sounds better in my language," he explained with a slight purr. "Don't you like it when I call you maƮtriser?" He asked seductively as he gave the boy an intense and lust filled expression, curious of the boy's reactio to his advances. This had become a game now and the cat was going to enjoy playing with his little mouse and he was quickly beginning to feel posessive of his property.

Eren's face turned as red as a tomato when Claire pinched his cheek and he suddenly buried his face into his brother's sweater to hide his embarassment. Emel smiled at his twin before looking at Claire with a shrug. "Not many places we can go... how about we get something to eat?" He suggested to her in hopes that she would say yes. He was going to try and make the most of today since they would be closing the gates in a few hours and he doubted he would see her again. Eren looked up at Zero and saw that the man seemed a bit hurt by the way his brother was acting. "Can... Zero come?" Eren asked hesitantly as his ears went back when Emel looked at him. Emel was quiet for a moment, then looked at Zero and said, "fine." Eren's ears perked up and a small, delighted smile formed at his lips. He wrapped his arms around his brother's neck and jumped onto his back, purring happily and holding on tight. "You're seriously getting too heavy to do this," Emel commented with a chuckle, the mood growing lighter now that Eren seemed to make his brother smile. "Come on, I know a great place," Emel said and started walking with his brother still on his back.

Ryota wasn't sure how to respond to the woman, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her either. As Shimo walked away, for some reason he began to follow her. He wasn't sure why. His feet seemed to move on their own. He was far enough back to not be noticed, at least not with a glance. There was no real thought process to this, just pure impulse. Something inside of him knew he had to speak with her and at least get her name. (Random thought, if the assassins are targeting each other I'm pretty sure one taking interest or showing that they care for someone could be bad ^^' I didn't think that through until after I wrote this part lol)

Katsuo was caught so off guard by her sudden change in attitude, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink when Nami grabbed a hold of his hand. He resisted the urge to flinch and forced a smile to try and reassure her. "It's fine. I've never hit anyone before, so I wasn't expecting it to hurt was all," he explained and used his free hand to rub his head with a nervous laugh. "N-no. It's really alright," he said, but by this point she had already run over to get the kit. "Uh..." He wasn't sure exactly what to say as he looked down at the bandage in her hand and her concerned tone. He wasn't really used to anyone being worried about him. Usually he was just made fun of for being so spineless. He gave the girl a gentle smile before holding his hand out so she could treat it. "Thank you."

"Why wouldn't I be comfortable?" Christopher asked, not even factoring in that Jiki thought he was a girl as he looked up at the man. Jiki's eyes seemed so lifeless and yet they looked so perfect. He realized he had been staring and quickly looked away. 'What the hell was that Chris!?' He thought, scolding himself in a way for acting so strange. His eyes wandered down to their interlocked hands. The man's cold hands felt rather nice on a warm day like this. A thought crossed him to cuddle up to Jiki to warm the man up. His hands felt like ice. 'Stupid instincts,' He thought before sighing and looking back up at Jiki. "As happy as I can be. All my friends got adopted. It'll be nice to spend some time with someone before they lock us up again."

Sophie blushed, but had a huge, giddy smile plastered on her face as she looked back up at him. Her ears went back as her smile faded from his words. "I... c-can I see them sometime?" She asked hesitantly, not sure if he would even want to show her his art. She felt bad that he questioned why she would like such a special gift. She looked at his arm as he offered it, then gave Ezra a faint smile as she looped her arm around his. When he removed his hood, she couldn't believe how handsome he was. She swallowed nervously, then leaned up and gave the man a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I really do like it, thank you," she said, wanting to reassure him as well as give him something in return.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:01 pm
Right as Marie was finishing, Anubis already started to walk towards the office. As she walked, she pondered her actual intentions. What exactly did she want to do? She didn't make much progress in her thoughts as she got closer and closer to the door. Anubis opened the door to find Junichi asleep. She hesitated before tip-toeing towards him and placing her hand gently on his shoulder. She moved his shoulder to wake him up while looking down at his face. She couldn't help but smile under her mask.

Just when he thought it wasn't possible for him to be blushing anymore, his cheeks proved otherwise as his red cheeks grew an even darker shade of red at Felix's touch "I-I-I'm not really much of a m-master, y-you can just call me Gakusei..." stuttered Gakusei, incredibly flustered. His touch made him feel ecstasy in every inch of his body. Gakusei had never made this much contact with someone before and although he thought his feelings were dirty, his sub-conscious begged- even pleaded for more.

Claire smiled at the group of guys "I'd love to get something to eat!" replied Claire before following Emel and Eren, walking next to Zero. After a moment, Claire looked up at Zero. "So how did you meet Eren?" inquired Claire. "Sorry if that question is out of the blue, just trying to make conversation" chuckled Claire.

Shimo searched the area for a little while longer before concluding that she moved somewhere else. She turned around to head in the other direction and ended up running into Ryota again "Sorry, I-" began Shimo before looking up at Ryota "Oh, it's you again." said Shimo in her usual serious tone. "Sorry." Shimo walked around Ryota and began to walk away again.

Nami wrapped the bandage around Katsuo's hand slowly and gently so as to not cause any more pain. "I never would've guessed that you've never hit anyone before" added Nami "You're very strong" Nami looked up and smiled at Katsuo again "I couldn't thank you enough for what you've done for me, I appreciate you more than you think" Nami blushed lightly, but maintained her smile.

"Lock you up again?" asked Jiki "I don't understand what you mean by that, my darling, who would imprison you and for what purpose?" Since Jiki saw Chris as a woman, he had not grasped the concept that Chris was a cat yet and was confused as to who would lock up a female human. He didn't process their previous location as being a cat auction.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 08 Apr 2016, 12:45 am
Nanet smiled, somewhat realizing what was going on. Or at least, she was assuming it. She looked at Marie and shook her head to let her know they had no more questions before going into her room.

"Mmm..." Junichi felt someone's hand on his shoulder as he slowly began to wake from his nap. At first he gave an annoyed groan, thinking that one of his siblings had come to bother him for something again. "What the hell do you want now?" He snapped with an angry tone as he sat up, holding his head. The silence was unusual. "Well??" He asked as he finally opened his eyes to see who was next to him. His anger almost immediately disappeared, suddenly having a look of concern, even a hint of fear behind his eyes. He slowly looked down at the journal with a faint smile. "Sorry... I wasn't expecting you to come see me...," he said, his voice sounding regretful. He let out a sigh before standing up and looking at Anubis. "Was there something I could help you with?" He asked, closing his eyes with a cheerful smile to hopefully make her feel welcome. He didn't even question why she was there when it had already been made clear that she was supposed to stay out.

Felix's eyes danced with excitement as he watched the boy grow more flustered with each move he made. He tilted his head to the side, curious about Gakusei's words. He didn't want to be called master, huh? "Very well, Gakusei." This boy wasn't making it easy for him. If it wasn't for the fact that there were still people around, he would already be having his way with him. His tail gripped the boy's hand tighter and his ears twitched with excitement. He was growing impaitient. "So, where do you live anyways?" He asked, wondering how much father it was going to be before they reached their destination.

(gonna wait for nazo before doing eren and emel's)

Ryota kept following her, but not paying attention he hadn't realized she had stopped until she had already ran into him when she turned around. "Er... it's fine..." He rubbed his head, still mostly lost for words. He was about to say something when she already started to move around him. "Hey..." He turned to look at her, still unsure of what he was doing in the first place. "Can I have your name?" Now that didn't sound like a creep at all. Just randomly asking someone their name, not even introducing himself to her. He wasn't the most social person, so he wasn't sure how to interact in a normal way with people and usually he was very blunt with how he felt.

Katsuo laughed again and shook his head. "That's the first time anyone's ever said that about me. Especially since I had been crying before everything happened," he added without even realizing it. Actually, now that he thought about it... "Guess my girlfriend breaking up with me turned out to be a good thing," he said suddenly, closing his eyes with a smile before explaining. "If she hadn't done that, I would've left a while ago instead of sitting in the locker room talking to her. Then, that guy would've... yeah." He opened his eyes, trying to look at the brighter side and be optimistic about. He blushed in response to what she said and gave her a shy smile. "He got what he deserved. I'm just glad you're okay and that I walked in at the right time."

Christopher looked up at him, a bit surprised by his question. Though he realized why Jiki didn't understand. He had been mistaken for a human at last years event as well because his practically vanished when he had them laying back and blended with his hair. It was a simple habit, nothing more. He wasn't purposely trying to hide what he was. "I'm a cat..." He allowed his ears to perk up so they were more visible, then slid his tail out from under his jacket. "In a few hours, they'll kick all the humans out and lock us back up until next year," he explained to Jiki. "Didn't you realize we were at the auction just minutes ago?" He asked, wondering if the man had even paid any attention to his surroundings.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:11 am
Anubis recoils at his first remark, slightly shocked, but after his apology, places her hand on his back to let him know it's alright. Anubis wanted to communicate her motives for intruding but, due to being mute, she couldn't tell him. She also couldn't write a message for her since she doesn't know how to write english. After looking around for resources to use, Anubis spotted the picture of Junichi's wife on his desk. She pointed at the woman in the picture, hoping he would understand that Anubis could help bring her back, but doubted he would get the full message she was trying to relay.

"I-I actually don't live far from here..." Gakusei studdered, before hesitating and saying "I-I can show you if you'd like..?" Gakusei began to walk next to Felix, showing him to his place. After a while, Gakusei thought back and wondered if he had given Felix time to respond to his question, but by the time he thought this, they were already at the tiny little front gate that led up to his small apartment. "O-Oh, um.. h-here we are" said Gakusei. "W-We can go inside if you'd like..?"

Shimo stopped in her tracks. After standing still for a few moments, she turned her head and looked over her shoulder. Her icy gaze met Ryota's as she stood there silently. After what felt like forever, Shimo said "....Shimo. My name is Shimo." Shimo faced forward once more and continued to walk in the other direction.

Nami giggled lightly "Yeah I'm alright, and i guess some things happen for a reason" Nami finished wrapping his hand "Okie Dokie!" said Nami. "Alrighty, are you ready to hop in the pool?" Nami looked at Katsuo and noticed he still had his shirt on "Oh, are you swimming in that?" Nami asked "I mean it's fine if you are! I was just curious"

"A cat?" asked Jiki. "That answer does not change my opinion that I have of you, my feline beauty" Jiki grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it yet again. "And I'm not familiar with the term 'auction', what exactly is this 'auction' you speak of?" asked Jiki. His blue eyes now staring directly into Chris's eyes, his golden locks of hair still swaying gently in the breeze.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 08 Apr 2016, 7:47 am
Junichi opened his eyes and gave her a warm smile, waiting to see what she had come to visit him for. Usually he would ask them to leave, but he didn't with her. Was it because he felt bad for earlier? He wasn't sure, but something about Anubis made him feel like he didn't have to make her leave. He followed her hand and saw that she was pointing at the picture. Something about his expression changed, as if he was faking the smile now. "I was just thinking about her before I fell asleep," he said softly, not realizing why she had pointed at the photo in the first place. He reached over and shut the journal before picking it up. "My wife passed a few months ago. She had been sick for a long time, but the symptoms didn't show up until a few weeks before she passed." He looked down at the journal in his hand, unsure of how much he wanted to say. "Have you ever been in love Anubis?" He asked, not bothering to look up.

Felix glanced at the boy and couldn't help the grin that came to his lips. Someone was starting to find a bit of a back bone. Even though Gakusei had asked him if he wanted to go, the boy never waited for an answer and just started leading the way. Maybe Felix will be able to boost his confidence enough for him to actually give an order or two. The question was, did he want that? Or did he want to have complete control? He examined the gate, then his eyes wandered up the building, then around the area. It kind of reminded him of home. Somehow, that was a comfort for him. "Sure... lead the way," he said, his tail releasing the boy and brushing up his arm playfully.

Ryota didn't really respond as he watched the woman walk away. He wanted to keep following her, but having her name was enough. He could easily find her now. He turned and started walking towards the gates. He did wonder though who the girl seemed to be looking for.

"I guess so," Katsuo said as he smiled at her before looking at his now bandaged hand. "Thanks. I appreciate it," he said as he looked at her. He gave a nod and started to move towards the pool, but stopped when she questioned if he was swimming in that. He looked down at his clothes, then back at her. "I'm uh... a bit self conscious I guess," he explained and looked at her. "I guess I could take it off though..." He really had no reason to be shy about his body. He worked out and did sports, though he didn't come off as the time. He took off his shirt and was pretty well toned, he was just normally an extremely modest person. He tossed his shirt aside before sitting at the edge of the pool. His cheeks were a little red like he was embarrassed, but he was trying not to show it. "So uh... shall we get started then?" He asked as he looked at her.

Christopher hung his head with a heavy sigh. This guy and his compliments... 'He's so sweet it's sickening,' he thought before hearing Jiki's question about the auction and looked at the man with wide eyes. "Woah, what rock have you been living under?" He asked, then put his hand on his face and closed his eyes as he shook his head. After a moment, he lowered his hand and rested it on his hip. He opened his eyes and looked at the man, his tail twitching irritably. "We're pets. Slaves with no rights. We get purchased by random people and have to do whatever they want us to. They could rape us in the street and no one would give a second glance. All of our rights and privileges are up to our 'master' and even then there are still laws that prevent us from being much higher than dirt" he said, getting a little carried away with his opinion. "And strays like us get locked away so that way if we cause any problems we have no where to run and they can just put us down... kill us," he said, starting to realize he needed to be blunt with this guy for Jiki to understand. Christopher realized that the man hadn't taken his eyes off of him and for some reason had to look away. "We're nothing more than a living doll for humans to do with what they please and throw away when they're tired of us," he stated without a second thought, unaware of the possible inpact it would have on Jiki. He still had no idea the man really was a doll.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:18 pm
Anubis looked down slightly while Junichi talked about his deceased wife. Anubis wasn't sure why, but her chest hurt as he admired her. She shouldn't be feeling jealous, but being the Goddess of the Underworld, the deceased are still living to her. She did sound like an amazing woman though, and she clearly made Junichi happy. Anubis felt regret for bringing it up. Before she could look down anymore, her ears perked up when she realized Junichi had asked her if she'd ever been in love. Anubis blushed, almost hidden by her black mask, spare for the light pink on her cheeks above the edge of her mask. She looked around timidly before shrugging and shaking her head. Anubis then tilted her head, as to ask why he had asked such a question.

Gakusei shyly nodded and opened the gate, letting Felix in. He walked up to the door, pulled out his keys, and unlocked the door. The door opened to reveal a small, but well-kept apartment. "I-It's a one bedroom, s-sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting company today" said Gakusei. As he was saying this, Gakusei looked over at the one school binder sitting on the floor, the only thing that wasn't put away neatly. "F-Feel free to make yourself at home" Gakusei placed his backpack on the rack next to the door. "I-I'm gonna go change out of these bloody clothes, if that's alright?"

Nami blushed lightly at the removal of his shirt but brushed it off "Alrighty, follow me!" Name turned around and walked in the direction of the pool towards the steps into the pool. She stepped into the water one foot at a time before being submerged up to the shoulders. "Alright hop in and we'll get started!" said Nami before submerging her head and coming back up, flipping her wet hair back. (just imagine "Pour Some Sugar on Me" playing while she flips her hair in slow motion XD).

Although Jiki's expression doesn't change, his head drops slowly at Christopher's words "I am sorry if I offended, my lady..." said Jiki, trailing off at the end. "If you would like me to leave you in solitude, I'd be happy to oblige..." Jiki's porcelain hand slowly slipped away from Chris's as he took a step back "I hope that a human could bring you more pleasure than I could have..." Chris turned around and began to slowly walk away
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 08 Apr 2016, 10:03 pm
Junichi lifted his head to look at her and couldn't help but smile at her sudden timidness. "I see. I'm sure you'll find someone in time," he said, catching a small glimpse of her pink cheeks. Part of him wondered why Anubis hid her face. "It's hard living without them... but it's even harder trying to live for them so that their memory never dies." He gently placed his finger tips under her chin, lifting her head to meet his eyes. He had a warm smile, his fiery colored eyes having a gentle and yet intense look in them. "What you did with that insect today reminded me of her." His hand slowly moved from her face before he held up the journal with his other hand. "My wife had the same fascination with the dead. I'm not sure how much you'll be able to read... but there's a section on Egypt in here. She would want someone who had the same passion as she did to have it," he said, offering it to Anubis in hopes she would accept it. Just the fact that he was giving her something so personal and valuable was strange, but he seemed to have made up his mind to trust her with it.

Felix chuckled to himself as he followed the boy inside the building. He glanced around, trying to figure out what the boy meant by a 'mess'. The place looked way better than his did. You couldn't even see the floor at his... then his ears perked up with the boy said it was only a one bedroom. He smirked. "I don't mind cuddling," he teased as he looked at Gakusei. Felix laced his arm around the boy's waist and pulled him against his body. He leaned down, his lips almost against the boy's ear. "You should probably shower too. I'll be more than happy to help you get cleaned up," he whispered before giving Gakusei's earlobe a little playful nip. His hand moved up the back of the boy's shirt before slowly running his nails down Gakusei's back, just enough to give that mix of pleasure and pain. He liked watching his little mouse squirm. "What do you say?"

Katsuo watched as she got into the pool. He was about to slide in, but was distracted by the way she came back up. It was like it had played in slow motion for him. Not paying attention, his hand slipped and he fell right in. He came back up and coughed, having swallowed some water and holding onto the side of the pool. He then gave a nervous smile with an embarrassed laugh. "I guess I should've warned you that I'm not the most graceful person," he said to keep her from worrying. Actually it was more than he got distracted easily, but he didn't want to tell Nami he fell in because he was staring at her. "So um... what first coach?" He asked, hoping to change the topic quickly.

Christopher blinked and looked at the man. "Offended...?" His eyes widened, realizing that something he must've said hurt the guy's feelings as he felt the man's hand slip away. There was a sudden feeling of loneliness that washed over him. And now he was starting to hate himself for lying to the man and not correcting him earlier. Then something about Jiki's words threw him off. "H-hey, wait a second!" He grabbed Jiki's arm. "What do you mean?! You're a human and you've treated me better than others ever have and I don't even deserve it!" He said without even thinking. The words just came spilling out, but he really had thought that Jiki was human. His head lowered, his ears laying back as he cursed under his breath. "Sometimes I hate having a conscious," he growled, his grip slowly releasing the man's arm and dropping to his side. "Don't leave because you think I'm disappointed or want to be alone... leave because I've been lying to you. I was trying to get back at you for mistaking me for a woman... but all you did was make me feel horrible the more we talked. I was just leading you on and I'm a guy who just wanted to hurt your feelings. So leave if you want, but let the fact that I'm such an asshole be the reason because you didn't do anything wrong!" He couldn't even bring himself to look the man in the eyes. He just stood there, expecting Jiki to get upset with him.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sat 09 Apr 2016, 8:58 am
Ezra's face turned a pink color, making him warm, and emotions for Sophie grow. Desires started to grow deep down but he didn't want to be to rash-full as he started walking out of the of the building with Sophie, "you would get a chance to see a lot of art through out the home, I just usually try make good ones..." he said quietly, before a sad look came over his face. Than becoming silent in a bit of deep though. Damn these thoughts, i just cant stop thinking about her. Im going to go crazy.He thought to himself. Walking to the center of the town, than stopping. "is there anything you want to bring with you?" he asked softly.

Zero followed following behind Emel, Eren, and Claire, confused but following trying to put on his friendly face. He thought was just happen, but didn't know the name of Claire, "excuses me, can i have your name?" he asked, before tripping on a crack on the ground and falling face first. Than slowly getting up again and trying to catch up before finding him self at a restaurant. He planned on paying for everyone, but he smiled at Eren, giving him a little wave.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Sat 09 Apr 2016, 5:53 pm
Anubis's blush grew noticeably darker at Junichi's touch but she still listened to what Junichi had to say. Her gaze then fell on a book that was held out to her. Anubis's eyes twinkled with delight, ecstatic at the gift being given to her. She slowly reached out and took it with both hands, looking at it closer. After examining the outside she held the book close to her chest, almost hugging the book in a way. She then promptly pulled out a piece of papyrus reed. She had never tried writing in English, but she made an attempt for Junichi. She only managed to write these words of of memory, hoping that they'd form a coherent sentence that Junichi could understand. She wrote on the reed before holding it up to Junichi. The writing read "I cherish this forever" her English and penmanship wasn't superb but enough nonetheless.

Gakusei shuddered with pleasure at Felix's touch while simultaneously wincing at the scratching. Gakusei's breathing became choppy and his cheeks flushed red at he involuntarily went in heat. He involuntarily clutched Felix's shirt with a tight grip out of pleasure. Felix's seductive tone of voice certainly didn't help either, as Gakusei was trying to position his legs to hide his arousal "I-I don't know I-I've never done something like this b-before..." stuttered Gakusei, flustered beyond belief.

Claire smiled up at Zero again "Oh, my name is Claire-" responded Claire before being cut off by Zero falling to the ground. "Oh my god are you okay?!" asked Claire after Zero got up. "You should be more careful next time, kay?" Claire walked back over to Emel. "Is this the place?" inquired Claire, smelling the aroma of the restaurant flowing out of the door to where they were standing "It smells delicious!"

Although his face didn't show it, Jiki was caught off guard by Chris's words. Jiki was made to escort women, how could he have been so mistaken? The better question is, why did Jiki still have feelings for him. "Human?" asked Jiki "I am not of the human species, my darling, I am but mere porcelain in the shape of a human. I believe most people refer to something like this as a 'doll'? I hope the fact that I am not human doesn't change your opinion of me, as my opinion of you has not changed regardless of gender or species." Jiki pulled Chris close, hugging him with his stiff, porcelain arms and looking down at Chris with his vibrant blue eyes.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:30 am
Junichi wanted to laugh and ask her why she was so embarrassed, but kept his mouth shut. Though the amused smile was something he couldn't suppress. He watched Anubis's reaction and was glad that she seemed to happy to receive the journal from him. He watched as she pulled out a papyrus and started writing something. He read what she wanted to say, then met her eyes. "I wouldn't have given it to you if I didn't think you'd take care of it." He reached up and gently placed his hand on her head. "How would you like to stay here for a--" He was interrupted by the door flying open, and he quickly pulled his hand away. "Junichi!!" Seijun glared at her brother as she stormed into the room and straight up to her brother, completely disregarding Anubis. "Why the fuck was my credit card declined!? I have this huge event to go to and I need to get a new dress!" She was practically demanding for him to give her money, which he was used to, but he didn't back down easily. Ignoring her comment, he let out a sigh in an attempt to keep from just blowing up at her. "Can't you see I'm busy?" He asked, a slight hint of irritation in his voice. Seijun looked at Anubis, then back at her brother and poking him in the chest. "I don't care. She's just a servant and I'm your sister," Seijun snapped angrily. "I suggest you hold your tongue." Junichi's tone was low and his expression dark. A complete personality shift. His sister's comment rubbed him the wrong way.

Felix grinned when he heard the boy's breathing change because of his touch. He could feel Gakusei cling to him and forced him up against the wall. He slid his leg between Gakusei's to keep him from trying to close them with a playful growl. His hand slid over the boy's arousal as he watched Gakusei's facial expressions with interest. "Why're you trying to hide this from me? I want to see you at your most vulnerable...," he said seductively. He firmly grabbed a hold of the boy's neck with his free hand. Not enough to keep him from breathing, but enough to keep him from being able to move much. He leaned in close until their lips were almost touching. "If you want something from me, then demand it. Otherwise I'm going to keep doing what I want," he said before closing his eyes and pressing his lips against Gakusei's aggressively.

Eren was for some reason feeling a ping of jealousy when he saw Zero speaking with Claire and he wasn't sure why. He looked at Zero with concern when the man fell, but was glad that he seemed okay. He could feel his cheeks turning red when the man waved at him and averted his gaze shyly. Emel glanced at his brother, then at Claire with a smile when she asked if this was there stop. "Yeah. This place is great and nothing compares to it," he said and walked over to the door and opened it for Claire. Eren slowly slid off his brother's back and stood there, waiting for the other girl to walk through.

Christopher lifted his head with wide eyes as he heard the man say he wasn't even a human. He was a doll? Then he realized how much his comment must've offended him. But... did he even have feelings? Or was he made to react a certain way depending on the situation? Somehow, it didn't make any sort of difference to Christopher. He still felt horrible for what he had said. He froze when Jiki pulled him in for an embrace and found himself mezmorized by the doll's eyes again. After several moments, he finally relaxed in the man's arms. Christopher slowly wrapped his arms around the man before lowering his head, resting it against Jiki's shoulder. "If it makes any difference, you seem human to me," he said quietly, holding onto the man tightly. "You're an idiot though for forgiving me so easily." He couldn't read this guy at all. How could Jiki be so forgiving when he can hold a grudge for years? He sighed and slowly lifted his head to look up at Jiki again. "So, want me to help you find a real girl this time?" He teased with a smirk.

Katsuo (Forgot Nami's again ^^' )

Sophie looked at him and smiled shyly. "It's Sophie," she said, blushing lightly as she followed him. She giggled and shook her head. "I bet they look wonderful," she complimented him, trying to cheer him up. She walked with him in silence while he was lost in thought, spacing out a little bit and really not thinking of anything in particular. She snapped out of it when she realized that he was asking her a question and looked at Ezra. "No. Most of us don't have anything worth taking," she explained as she shook her head.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm
Ezra stopped before the gates, he felt sadness sweep over him. Hearing her say that, he felt like there race made theirs have nothing to have to value but being adopted and to live them as pets. "There's bound to be something. Like letters or toy that is worth of value." Ezra inquired, he looked at Sophie with a sad face, confused and sad but curious, as well a deep feeling of desire and wanting growing.

Zero felt guilt as Eren gave him a face, than walked into the building. "I'll pay for everyone's meal." Zero offered as he pulled out his wallet, just staring at the menu than waiting for others to order and not ordering him self, feeling the guilt and something in side already making it difficult for him to want to eat anything.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
VIP

Thu 14 Apr 2016, 11:03 pm
Anubis's heart fluttered when he places his hand on her head, only for this feeling to be replaced with fright at the sudden loud noise. Anubis recoiled as Seijun quickly stepped in between her and Junichi. She was caught off guard not only by her lack of manners but also her attitude towards her sibling. Anubis watched the conversation between the siblings before hearing Junichi explain how he's occupied, gesturing towards me. When Seijun turned to look, Anubis began to bow to express a greeting, but did not have the time as Seijun quickly turned back. Anubis saw that the argument was getting heated, especially after Seijun mistook her for a server. Anubis did not want to be rude and meddle with family business so she approached the door before turning back, giving a heartfelt bow as an apology and exiting the room.

Gakusei wanted to respond to Felix's seductive comments, but couldn't find his voice through his arousal. What he wanted to say specifically, he wasn't sure. Normally, Gakusei would feel violated at someone else's touch, but not with Felix's. Gakusei would normally get defensive but something about him made his defenses hold back with Felix. Sure he was scared,, especially since this is his first sexual contact, but his body still craved it nevertheless. However, something about one word Felix kept using got to Gakusei in a bad way. Gakusei didn't like being called master. He never was a dominant type, isn't, and presumably never will be. Something aboout Felix's take-charge manner made Gakusei feel hot. Gakusei slowly came to the realization as Felix rubbed him that he wasn't dominant, but rather he wants to be dominated.

Claire smiled at Emel's response. "This place seems lovely!" Claire's smile grew bigger as he held open the door for her. She giggled as she passed by before saying "Thank you!" The aroma of the restaurant grew stronger as she stepped inside. The smell of spices and freshly-cooked meals filled the air. Claire looked around the establishment at the guests, noticing that everyone sitting in a chair was human. Curious she looked around the place for more people, only to see a colored string near the ground. She followed the chord with her eyes up to a matching collar. Her eyes widened slightly when she realized that a cat was tied to the side of a table that a couple was eating at. There was no food for the cat, rather he was just sitting there with a dismal look in his eyes. Claire looked around and noticed that at least one third of the patrons all brough cats who had the same look the first cat did. Claire looked down, feeling guilty, before turning back towards Emel "Maybe... Maybe we can just grab something to eat somewhere else? I'm uh..." paused Claire, thinking of an excuse, "not really craving this place right now" Claire held Emel's hand again, walking in the other direction.

Jiki looked down at Chris, confused, even though you couldn't see it in his face. He didn't grasp the concept that it was a joke and took it literally "No, I would not like to look for someone else," responded Jiki, holding Chris closer. "I have you and that is everything that I could ever ask for, my darling" Jiki locked eyes with Chris once more. "My feelings for you are infinitesimal and nothing on this earth can change that." Jiki leaned in slowly, his face unchanging. His porcelain lips soon made contact with Chris's, planting a soft kiss.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 21 Apr 2016, 5:33 am
Junichi's expression changed again when he saw Anubis beginning to walk away. "H-hey wait!" He called, but she was already out the door and he wasn't sure if she had heard him. (You can always have her listen in on this part if you want) Seijun gave a 'hmph' with a roll of her eyes towards her brother's sudden attitude change, not affected by his tone to her moments ago. "What's so special about 'that' girl?" She asked, crossing her arms and now more interested in her brother's sudden infatuation with this pet. Junichi shot a nasty look at his sister before turning and moving behind his desk again. "What, is she your 'favorite' now?" Seijun asked with a scoff, using air quotes in a mocking manner. Junichi stopped, not bothering to turn to look at her as he stared out the window. "As a matter of fact, I enjoyed her company," he stated, his tone serious and unwavered by her attempt to fluster him. "Oh, my. Sooo sorry," she said sarcastically. "I'll be sure to treat her like the Queen of England from now on dear brother." Seijun placed her hand on her hip and held the other hand up to her mouth. "Shall I ask her to meet you in your room too? I mean, you did allow her in the one place no one else is ever allowed with the exception of family and you sure as hell couldn't keep your eyes off of her," she continued to tease. Junichi was beginning to get slightly annoyed with his sister's sarcasm. He hated it more that it was working, his cheeks a slight shade of pink. "Oh my god, you're blushing!" Seijun clutched her stomach and practically fell to the floor laughing. "Shut up!" Junichi yelled, blushing harder as he grew more angry with her, but she wasn't even slightly affected. All she could think about was dinner where she could tell everyone all about it and headed out the door, laughing with tears in her eyes and saying how priceless it was, leaving the door slightly open. She didn't pay any attention to anyone that may have been around, knowing she'd get some weird stares but didn't care. Junichi stood there in despair, his bangs covering his eyes with a deep red blush up to his ears now. She was never going to let him live this down.

Felix stopped suddenly and picked the boy up without warning and taking him into the bedroom. He dropped Gakusei onto the bed and climbed on top of him, connecting their lips once again. There was nothing soft or gentle about their kiss, Felix's tounge forcing it's way into the boy's mouth. His hand slowly slide's down from Gakusei's neck to the hem of his shirt. Their lips parted, taking a moment to observe his little mouse. He pressed his lips against the mouse's neck, biting, sucking, kissing, leaving possessive marks. He pulled out the boy's member, grasping it and pumping it in all the right ways. The sounds coming from the boy was making it extremely hard to hold back, but he wanted to take his time with this one. He paid close attention to what spots were making Gakusei react the most. His hand moved faster, biting the boy's neck with all the ferocity of someone claiming what was theres. Felix had never been one to hold back, to ease into things or whatever. He was all about instant gratification, but right now as he lifted his head and hovered over a very flushed and erotic looking little mouse, he felt he could make an exception. His eyes burned with desire for the boy, a huge grin crossing his lips as he eagerly waited for the boy to reach his climax. (Do not judge me... I have been reading many smutty yaoi's lately >///< )

Emel smiled when he saw how excited she was. Actually, he had no idea what this place was like during auction time. They were never allowed out in the area until this year, so it caught him off guard when he saw Claire had stopped in the door way. "Claire...? Is something wrong?" He asked, slightly confused. Emel was surprised when she suddenly said she didn't want to eat there and took his hand, slightly blushing as she dragged him in the opposite direction. "Hey, Claire... what is it?" He asked, not getting the chance to see inside the resturaunt before she dragged him off. Maybe it had been a mistake to bring her there. It seemed to have upset her. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know taking you there would upset you," he said apologetically, not noticing his brother hadn't followed them.

Eren watched as the woman dragged his brother off and caught a glimpse of what she had seen as the door slowly closed. He stared at the building, his ears laying down. There was a harsh pain in his chest. He was completely silent for several moments, then finally dropped his gaze to the ground. His eyes had began to water and without looking up he asked Zero, "Why do most humans treat us like this?" He said 'most' because Zero hadn't treated him like what he believed humans to be. Tears dripped down and hit the dirt below his feet. The sight terrified him. "A-Am I... g-going to end... up like... like th-that?", his shoulders shaking as more tears fell and he struggled to say his words through his tears and sharp intake of breaths. The thought terrified him, being someone's slave. He hugged himself, wanting... needing some kind of reassurance that his life would be different from those inside the resturaunt.

Christopher wasn't sure how he felt about Jiki's blank stare, his smirk fading and expression changing to curiousity. Now that he knew the man was a doll, he doubted the man could show feelings, which made him impossible to read or know what Jiki could possibly thinking. His eyes widened as he was pulled closer, his hands clutching the man's jacket involuntarily. He blushed from Jiki's words and was left speechless. He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away, nor could he understand why this guy made his heart flutter. The kiss snapped him back to reality and his blush darkened, not from embarassment, but because he kind of liked it and felt ridiculous. 'His lips are softer than I would've thought...,' he thought as his eyes slowly closed, accepting the kiss and returning it. He could hear himself purr softly and he clung to the man, not wanting to let go, but he remembered they were in public and pulled away. He turned his head to the side, knowing if he looked into the man's eyes he wouldn't be able to resist. "So... what now?" He asked, knowing the day would be ending soon.

Sophie shook her head slowly. "No... we have nothing sadly. My family was taken away years ago. I've been alone since I was twelve." She looked up at the sky and a slight smile came to her lips. "It happens to everyone, but that's alright. It's the way our life will be and I've always imagined that my sisters and parents are living somewhere in a happy home." She closed her eyes as her smile grew. "In this town, no one is ever truely alone. We all take care of each other like one big family. That way, no one ever feels abandoned. Victoria's family took me in and raised me and as much as I like my home, I think it's time to start a new life and be what I'm destined to be." She meant being a pet and she sounded so cheery about it all as happy memories came to her mind.

Katsuo watched as she got into the pool. He was about to slide in, but was distracted by the way she came back up. It was like it had played in slow motion for him. Not paying attention, his hand slipped and he fell right in. He came back up and coughed, having swallowed some water and holding onto the side of the pool. He then gave a nervous smile with an embarrassed laugh. "I guess I should've warned you that I'm not the most graceful person," he said to keep her from worrying. Actually it was more than he got distracted easily, but he didn't want to tell Nami he fell in because he was staring at her. "So um... what first coach?" He asked, hoping to change the topic quickly. He gave the woman a shy smile as he swam over to Nami. "Hey, are you sure about this? I mean, you really don't owe me anything..."
11rednazo
11rednazo

Thu 21 Apr 2016, 8:10 am
Ezra felt his heart crack and break from how cruel his race was cruel to theirs, he sighed, giving her a hug and than leading her to his home. Taking turn after turn until coming up to a nice little home, a little window to the street, showing a bit of the interior of the room only the ceiling. "Well, this is the place, i know it doesn't look much, but this what i could afford after the even that took place...." Ezra said than stopped at that, trying to push back the memories that day and events on what happened. He than opened the door, to a house full of paintings, and shelf's full of hand crafted materials, and other things as wells. "This home is your to have, there are no restrictions being in the home. Would you like to have your own room. You can pick which room you can have as well." he said, feeling a bit calm and tired from today events. A picture of Zero on the wall reminded him of his friend he hasn't seen in a long time.

Zero felt the guilt of his kind do this, he wrapped his arms around Eren, holding him tight, tears drawing there way down on his face, than dropping off his face onto the ground. "Why our kind must be like this, is beyond me. I hate it as much as you, and hate seeing family's be torn apart and never to be..." he said, sadness overwhelming him holding onto tighter, hoping that one day he would be able to see his brother again. Resting his chin on Erens head, looking at the ground.... "I don't know if your are comfortable with me asking this, but would it be okay if I where to keep you as a normal being rather than a pet...." Zero asked, feeling his heart being sadden by what he saw, and didn't know what else to say or ask.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 23 Apr 2016, 7:01 am
Eren relaxed into the man's arms without hesitation, hiding his face in Zero's shirt. He didn't even try to hide how upset he was, but kept his head down. He was more scared than anything. He rested his hands on the man's chest and clung to Zero. Eren didn't understand it either, why humans could be so cruel and treated them like slaves. He couldn't even remember his parents. If it hadn't been for his brother, he wouldn't be here right now. He felt a strange security when Zero hugged him even tighter, like nothing could hurt him. His ears perked up, more surprised than anything as he slowly lifted his gaze to meet Zero's with wide eyes at the man's sudden request. His eyes were red from crying as the tears continued to flow down his cheeks. Eren slightly blushed when he saw how close their faces were, but tried not to think about that. He couldn't believe that Zero had just offered to adopt him. His gaze wandered, looking for his brother as if to ask advice, but they were already out of sight and he felt a pain in his chest as a feeling of abandonment washed over him. Was his brother really happy with that girl? His ears went back as he lowered his gaze and contemplated the offer that was given. Part of him wanted to stay with his brother, but part of him felt like Emel would be better off without him. After being so quiet, he gave a nod, acknowledging that he wanted to go with Zero. He kept his tight grip on the man as he rested his forehead against Zero's chest and closed his eyes, afraid that if he let go the man would change his mind and leave him behind too. "Let's go," he whispered.

I'll do Sophie's next time
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sat 23 Apr 2016, 7:52 am
Zero felt his sadness, he felt like that he didn't belong to his race after what he saw, and heard Eren say lets go. He kneed down and pulled Eren onto his back, carrying him that way out of the city but stopping before the gate. "I think your brother still loves you, but the looks of it he wanted to protect you. But i promise that we will find him, and ill figure out something to reunite you with him. IS there anything you want to bring with you?" zero asked, as he felt a great weight on his heart that made him feel displaced from the world around him seeing Eren that way and how he was separated from his brother.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum