Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zutan
Zutan
Administrator

Apocalypse of the World (Sekai no mokushiroku) [Att: Liz] Empty Apocalypse of the World (Sekai no mokushiroku) [Att: Liz]

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 3:37 pm
A virus has been infecting the military research centre who were working on a new biological weapons. But a test subject had escaped and bitten a few scientists. The bites spread the virus and this caused the dead to reanimate. Zombies started to multiply through biting and the resent dead reanimating.

A group of people caught up in the mess have set themselves a goal to survive and last out this abominations. You goal in this RP is to survive scavenge and fortify to survive.

Weapons found like guns will not have unlimited ammo so gun knowledge will be used ( magazine size important in the state of chaos ), supplies are essential to survive so location of your fortified defence will be key. Towns and Cities may over more supplies (weapons, food, resources) but have a higher risk of having more infected. Villages will have less infected but may cause a lack of supplies, teamwork is essential.

Character sheet setup.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Apocalypse of the World (Sekai no mokushiroku) [Att: Liz] Empty Re: Apocalypse of the World (Sekai no mokushiroku) [Att: Liz]

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 5:19 pm
Name: Ada Lee

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/961298

Personality: Cocky, friendly, pessimist, sarcastic, kind

Bio: She had just graduated with a degree in Biology, being a trainee at the faculty helping other scientists.
------—---——------—----—--—-----—----—--—--------—----

Name: Steve Kennedy

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/1198916

Personality: optimist, sarcastic, cocky, shows no mercy
Bio: A spy hired by the FBI to collect information about the Bio-weapons.
---—---—------—----—-----—----—--—-----—---—---—--—-----

Name: Chris Jones

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/1204877

Personality: Gentle, optimist, kind, friendly

Bio: A scientist working under the company which creates the bio weapons.

Last edited by Liz Chan on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zutan
Zutan
Administrator

Apocalypse of the World (Sekai no mokushiroku) [Att: Liz] Empty Re: Apocalypse of the World (Sekai no mokushiroku) [Att: Liz]

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 5:44 pm
Name: Louis Walker

Appearance:

Personality: Outgoing, courageous and alil hot headed

Bio: Former employee of the scientist group that had worked on the biological weapons and left a month before the incident

Name: Joe Miles

Appearance:

Personality: Trustworthy, calm mind and rational thinker

Bio: One of the few researchers that managed to escape the facility before it was locked down

Name: Yuna Kazua

Appearance:

Personality: Has a shy disposition but works well with others

Bio: She came to this place to get experience about how big companies worker while making a report for a news report
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 8:55 pm
Ada and Chris were working feverishly as always this day too. Ada had just been a few months at the faculty, hired as a trainee for help. "Hey Chris, I checked the data yout gave me, but the numbers seem inaccurate." she said flipping through a pile of pages she had on her desk and she then giggled "Subject Beta and Eta do not much, yet..." she paused for a moment as she was surprised by the discovery "but... If we add Chromium, it forms a new substance. Actually let me stud-" she paused at the loud sounds of the alarm. She glanced at Chris with a worried look and then rushed over tbe console "What's happening?!" she said loudly as she was clicking some buttons to check what triggered the alarm. She then noticed a red, small flashing button and sbe prsssed it. A few data appeared on the screens and Ada glanced at them as she gasped "Kris take a look at this..." she said, somehow frightened but amazed too.

Chris was at the computer, checking for the alarm but he then rushed over to Ada, taking out his glasses and wearing them. He then started reading the data on the screen. "This... This is amazing! It's a new life form... No... It's the same life form, but it's like it got infected by something serious that we don't know yet" Ada then crossed her arms and frawned her eyebrow "But if the government knew about this, they could use it as a weapon right?" Chris shook his head with a sigh "Im afraid that the government might already know about this." "What you mean?" Ada paused him. "Well it seems as someone has put or should i say leaked, some kind of a virus into our faculty. On the microbe, it made it transform into something bizzare. Who knows what could cause to humans, or animals.

Suddenly the door opened and a man running towards them almost breathless appeared. Behind him, zombies were following him until he took out his gun and starting sooting at them at their head. Chris and Ada couldn't even react, everything happened so fast. All they could see now were dead bodies"Who the hell are you?" Ada said with a glare as she approached the dead bodies with curiosity. The man glared back at her and took out him ID "FBI, none of your business" Chris then butt in and tapped his foot on the ground "Well it is our business since this is a military faculty, and we work here" Before Steve could even answer, Ada stopped them "Business or not, I think this man saved us. Thess bodies were one human. Now it seems like they have been infected by an uknown force..." "It's the Veronica Virus" the man replied, placing him ID back in his pocket. Ada raised her eyebrow the and turned back to Chris and Steve "The Veronica what? Explain"
Zutan
Zutan
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:16 pm
"Hmm? An alarm that's unusual maybe its a drill." Joe looked out of his room to see panic and chaos erupting outside. "What the hell is going on?", He went and sat at his pc and tapped into the security cameras. "Peculiar test subject B is missing." Thinking it was just a drill he called Yuna over to look over the files and microscope to confirm the results.

"Do these look a bit odd sir? I mean they aren't meant to be giving out these electrical pulses are they?" She questioned about the abnormal structure of these cells. Joe came over to check the sample seeing the results were different the cell had mutated rapidly.

THUD!!! Someone ran into the window of his office sliding down the glass he left a trail of blood, Yuna's reporter instincts took over and she started taking pictures. "Yuna that's not the time for this we have to evacuate now I'll call my friend he knows what to do." He called his friend and it was a rapid reply. "You were right something wasn't right we're getting out now I'll collect the others asap."

As he hung up the phone Louis ran out to his car and sped off down to the facility. Giving little care for traffic laws. "Shit I'm glad I left last month let's hope that passage works out well"

Joe pressed and button to open a door in the wall in his office and Chris' then the green lights in their offices started flashing. "Yuna do as I say and follow me and don't fall behind"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum