Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

The Undead (Andeddo) [ATT: Hideyoshi] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Undead (Andeddo) [ATT: Hideyoshi]

Sat 29 Sep 2012, 2:08 am
"I'm so sorry for making so much fun of you before Sou-kun." Karu said as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Why don't we go to bed since it is getting pretty late." She looked up at Souske and smiled at him, giving him a quick kiss and took his hand.

Shojo stopped when Suki whipped around to look at him. 'Guys like me? This is the closest I've ever been to a woman.' He thought to himself as he listened to Suki's explanaition. "But I'm not one of those guys. I was just joking around. You're the only girl who has ever touched me like that before..." He began to say then looked down a little embarassed. "... And I didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything when I made that joke." He rubbed his arm then looked back up at her. "Your father does sound familiar. But with times like these, I think that set aside their differences because there's really no point in trying to catch fugative anymore."

Yuuki smirked at Kazuha's question and closed her eyes, screaming from the pleasure she was getting fucked, feeling like she was going to cum again. She straightened up and let him fuck her as hard and fast as he could as she scratched his chest by accident when she started to cum.

"Looks like someones giving into their inner sex beast." Kyuzo said with a chuckle and let her do the rest, keeping his hands on her hips. After a little while he moved his hands up to her breasts and started playing with them and her nipples.

Gavin smiled at Mizuki when she leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck. As they made out, he moved his hands from her legs to her back and wrapped them around her. He pulled away from the kiss after a little while and smirked, placing his hands under her ass and picking her up, moving a little so they were in the middle of the store and basically fucker in mid air.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

The Undead (Andeddo) [ATT: Hideyoshi] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Undead (Andeddo) [ATT: Hideyoshi]

Sat 29 Sep 2012, 5:20 pm
Souske lifted his head and nodded as she wrapped her arms around him. He smiled a little. "Yeah. Let's go..." He held her hand tight and led her to the furniture store on the first floor. He opened the door and let her in first before following her. He led her over to a bed and smiled as he laid down with her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "I love you Karu." 'I'm so sorry...' He held her a little tighter and closed his eyes. "Goodnight."

"No...I guess you aren't one of those guys..." Suki looked down, feeling a little bad. She looked up at him curiously when he said he was only joking. "I didn't realize you were joking...I should be the one apologizing." She smiled a little and walked up to him, placing her hand on his cheek. "Maybe I can do something for you then." She leaned up and kissed him gently.

Kazuha watched as she straightened up and smirked, reaching up as he played with her breasts. He closed his eyes and groaned a little when she scratched his chest as she came again. He laid there for a moment, catching his breath. He opened his eyes and smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her. "Do you want to continue? Or have you had enough?"

Lilly blushed and looked at Kyuzo. She threw her head back as he started playing with her breasts, screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure. She leaned over when she started to cum again, digging her nails into his chest. As she finished, she burried her face into his chest and tried to catch her breath.

Mizuki looked at him when he pulled away. She blushed as he picked her up and held him tighter, wrapping her legs around him. She burried her face into his neck and moaned as loud as she could. "Don't...stop...," she managed to say in between breaths, starting to feel like she was going to cum.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 29 Sep 2012, 11:36 pm
Karu followed Souske to a furniture store and smiled at him. When they got to the bed, she laid down next to Souske and cuddled up to him, barrying her face into his chest. "I love you too." She smiled again and closed her eyes, falling asleep shortly after.

Shojo started to blush when Suki walked up to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "And what would that..." He began to say but was interrupted when she kisssed him and he turned as red as he could get. He stood there for a second trying to collect his thoughts. He started to wrap his arms around her and began getting into it he felt her pull away. 'Oh thank god! I thought I was going to cream my pants there.' He thought as he smiled at her.

After Yuuki came she leaned over, closing her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. "I think... I've had enough... For now... Unless you're not done... Then I'm... Yours..." She replied inbetween her breaths and laid down on him. "If only you weren't drunk, we probably could have had more fun..."

Kyuzo smirked when Lilly threw her head back from the pleasure he was giving her. He moaned from the pleasurable pain of her digging her nails into his chest as she came, making him cum as well. He placed his hand on the back of her head and rubbed it. "See... It's not that bad being my sex slave... Now is it?" He chuckled and looked down at her with a smile, kissing the top of her head.

Gavin smiled when Mizuki burried her face into his neck and moaned like crazy, gripping her ass tighter and fucking her as hard as he could when he noticed she was ready to cum. After she was done cumming he walked over to a wall and placed his arms under thighs for support as he pinned her up against the wall. He smirked and fucked her as fast and hard as he could as he leaned over and started kissing, licking and biting her neck.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012, 4:36 pm
Suki glanced down and noticed that he was hard. "A kiss did that to you? You really are a virgin." She giggled, pushing him up against the wall and pressing her body against his. "I should at least be nice and take care of that for you." She smirked and unzipped his pants, pulling out his dick and began stroking it.

Kazuha chuckled and held her, rubbing the back of her head. "I don't want you passing out on me." He lifted her head with his free hand and kissed her after she was done talking. As he pulled away, he smirked. "Just cause I'm drunk, doesn't mean we can't have more fun." He rolled her onto her back so he was on top of her, pinning her arms down as he started thrusting into her again.

Lilly looked up at Kyuzo and closed her eyes as she smiled. "No, it's not bad at all Kyu-kun." She sat up and got off of him, sitting on her knees next to him. "We should probably go to bed. It's pretty late."

Mizuki tried to catch her breath after she was finished cumming as he walked over to a wall. She leaned her head back against it when he pinned her there. She closed her eyes, screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure as he sucked on her neck and fucked her hard and fast.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 01 Oct 2012, 3:21 pm
"Don't make fun of me. It's not nice to make fun of a virgin." Shojo said as he looked down. He looked back up when he was pushed against the wall. "I... I take it you weren't making fun of me..." He chuckled and began to look away. His eyes widened when she said that she was going to take care of his hard dick for him and covered his face with his hand. He moaned when she started stroking his dick. 'If she keeps this up, I'm going to cum in no time.'

Yuuki looked at Kazuha when he lifted her head and kissed him back. She giggled a little bit at his comment and squeeled when he rolled ontop of her. She turned a deep shade of red as she was pinned and began screaming from Kazuha starting to fuck her again.

Kyuzo smiled at Lilly's response. He nodded to her statement and sat up. "Hopefully no one got hurt in that contest." He said as he put on his pants and stood up, holding out his hand for Lilly to take.

"Ever fantasize about someone picking you up and pinning you against a wall as they fucked you hard and fast?" Gavin said as he lifted his head a little from her neck and smirked. He moved his head to look her hers and smiled at her. "Your screams are so cute." He said than fucked her faster and harder, as hard and fast as he could.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 01 Oct 2012, 10:35 pm
"No, I wasn't." Suki smirked as she continued to stoke his dick as she watched him cover his face. She slowly got down on her knees and blushed a little. She slid the head of his dick into her mouth, running her tounge around it gently. She moved her hand down to his nuts and caressed them as she slid his dick further into her mouth down to the base. She blushed more as she started to feel his cum slide down her throat shortly after and continued, closing her eyes.

"I don't think anyone did or we would've heard about it by now." Lilly took his hand and stood up. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Come on cutie." She smiled and began walking with him. She looked into the furniture store when they got there and saw her brother and Karu sleeping in one of the beds and giggled. "Aww, they look so cute." She let go of his hand and walked in, but stopped and looked at her brother's bandaged hand, tilting her head to the side. "I wonder what happened?"

"N-no..." Mizuki said through her screams. She looked back at him when he lifted his head and smiled as well. She leaned her head against his shoulder when he went even faster and harder, her screams getting muffled by his shirt.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 02 Oct 2012, 7:58 pm
Shojo peeked through his fingers as Suki knelt down and began moaning softly when she started sucking on the head of his cock. He moaned even louder when she started caressing his balls and swallowed his entire dick. He placed one of his hands on the top of her head and let the other hand fall to his side, kind of thrusting into her mouth as he came. He started screaming out of pleasure and his legs felt like they were going to buckle under him while she continued to blow him.

Kyuzo nodded and smiled when she kissed him on the cheek. He nodded again and followed her the to furniture store and saw Karu and Souske. He looked up at her when she let go of his hand and followed her in. He looked at his bandaged hand as well and wondered the same thing. He walked over to one of the beds across the room and laid down.

Karu woke up to the sound of shuffling near them and opened her eyes a little, seeing that it was Kyuzo and Lilly. She began to grow a little worried when she felt Souske grow cold under the blanket. So she took his bandaged hand and unwrapped it. She gasped at what she saw and tried hard not to cry. She wrapped her arm around Souske and held him tight, starting to cry as she burried her face into his chest. "Oh... Souske..."

Gavin smirked when she laid her head down on his shoulder and decided to slow down, but slammed his cock into her harder. He started breathing heavy then gripped her thighs as he came, making a small puddle of cum on the floor.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:31 pm
Suki opened her eyes a little when Shojo placed his hand on her head. She continued blowing him, enjoying his screams of pleasure. After a few minutes, she pulled away and looked up at him. She smirked and slowly stood up, rubbing her body up against his. "So, how was that for your first blowjob?"

Lilly looked over at Kyuzo and smiled when he walked over to one of the beds. She followed him and sat down on the edge. As she went to lay down with him, she stopped and looked over towards Karu when she heard her sobbing quietly and sat back up. "Karu-chan? What's wrong?" She asked curiously and stood back up to walk over to her.

Souske shivered a little as his body began to grow cold and his face turned pale. He felt Karu cuddle up to him and smiled a little, his breathing starting to get shallow. He held her tighter while he slept and coughed a little, not waking up to the sound of her crying.

Mizuki gripped his shirt as he slowed down, but thrusted into her harder in the process. She rested her head on his shoulder as she caught her breath after he came. She smiled a little and held him tighter. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 06 Oct 2012, 1:15 am
Shojolet his other hand fall to his side and began breathing heavily after she stopped blowing him. He watched her as she slowly stood up, rubbing her body against his and blushed at her question. "Well... I..." He wasn't sure what to say and just nodded vigirously. "Is there anything you want me to do for you?" He asked looking down a little from embarassment and rubbed the back of his head.

Gavin smiled at Mizuki's comment and kissed her neck. "I've had enough practice." He commented back with a smirked and took his dick out of her, putting it back in his pants after he left her down. "We should go to bed, it's pretty late." He took her hand and began walking towards the stairway to the second floor.

Kyuzo smiled when at Lilly when she at on the edge of the bed then looked over in Karu and Souske's direction when he heard her start to cry. He sat up with a worried and confused look on his face. 'That better not be what I think it is...'

Karu felt Souske hold her tighter but wasn't sure if he was awake or not. She looked up at Lilly when she was asked if she was alright and was able to pull away from Souske's hold, calming down a little. She looked back at Souske and gave him a one last kiss on the cheek and ran her fingers through his hair for a second. She sighed and sat up, scooting off the bed. "It seems like Sou-kun got bitten or something before we headed back inside..." She slowly rubbed her hands together as she looked down and started to cry again.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 08 Oct 2012, 2:33 am
Suki giggled when she saw him nodding because he wasn't sure how to respond. She tilted her head to the side as her smile faded when he asked his question and was quiet for a moment. She seemed a little lost in thought while she was silent. She started to blush a little and turned her head away. "I'm not sure...no ones ever asked me that before..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lilly watched as Karu slowly got off the bed and tilted her head to the side in confusion. Her eyes widened to what she was hearing. "B-bitten?" She covered her mouth as her eyes became glossy. She ran over to her brother when he tried to convince Karu that he was alright and hugged him tight. "Leave my brother alone!"

Souske felt Karu pull away from him and slowly began to wake up. He coughed again and sat up slowly. As he lifted his head, his eyes widened when he saw Karu pointing pointing a gun at him and lifted his hand up with his palm facing her as he backed up a little. "W-wait! I-i-it's not what you think!" He looked at Lilly and lowered his hand, wrapping his arms around her. He looked back up at Karu, unsure of what she would do.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Mizuki blushed and giggled a little. "I'm sure you have." She let out a soft moan when he pulled out of her and looked up at him when she was set down. She smiled, taking his hand with a nod. "Yeah." She began to follow him towards the stairway and looked around. "Looks like everyone else has already gone to bed."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:47 am
Shojo had a confused look on his face when she turned her head away. "That's... Pretty surprising. If you can't think of anything that's fine." He said and pushed off the wall, putting his hands into his pockets and smiled at her.

Gavin nodded to her comment and took her hand, giving her a kiss on the cheek as they reached the stairs. He yawned and stumbled on the last step. "Geez. Appearently the booze is starting to get to me." He chuckled a little then stopped when he heard a faint screaming of pleasure. 'Ooooohhhhh, triple kill!' He let go of her hand and did a short antsy dance. "I'll be right back." He said then sort of darted off to the furniture store. He stopped and leaned up against the door frame. "Looks like I caught all three siblings bumping uglies all in the same day..." He took a few steps inside and smirked. "... Ooo, Mind if I join since she's looks like she's already ripe." He said teasingly, wondering what they would do.

'God damn it...' Kyuzo said as he got off the bed really fast and almost fell over gtting off the bed. He watched as Lilly ran over to her brother and tried to defend her brother. He wasn't sure what to say because of how much shock he was in.

Karu remember she had Suki's gun on her and placed her hand in her pocket. 'I... Am so sorry, Sou-kun...' She thought as she slowly pulled out the gun and aimed it at Souske. "I love you Souske..." She said then saw Lilly run infront of him and started defending Souske. "How can it seem to be alright if he's been bitten..." She lowered the gun and her head. "... If you want to deal with a zombie brother... Than be my guest because... I can't handle this!" She threw the gun down and ran out of the store, crying almost as hard as she could.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 09 Oct 2012, 4:15 am
Souske's eyes widened to what Karu was saying. He looked at Lilly after Karu ran out of the room, then up at Kyuzo. "Can you take her?" He asked. After Lilly was pryed away from him, he got up and picked up the gun off the floor before chasing after Karu. When he finally caught up to her, he grabbed her wrist to pulled her to him, holding her tight. "I'm so sorry for not telling you. I...didn't want to worry you. I just wanted to spend as much time with you as I could before..." He looked down, his hair covering his eyes. He let her go and took a step back, holding the gun out to her. "Here...I want you to be the one to do it..." A few tears streamed down his cheeks.

Suki nodded and zipped up his pants for him before taking a step back. "I'm going to head to bed then. If I think of anything though, I'll let you know," she said as she looked up at him and smiled. "Goodnight Shojo." She waved to him as she turned and began to walk away.

Mizuki giggled when Gavin stumbled on the last step. "Looks like it." She stopped as well and looked up at him with a cunfused look. "Alright?" She watched as he darted off and sighed. She walked over to the railing and leaned on it, looking down and around the mall. 'I wonder why he was in such a hurry?'

Kazuha lifted his head from Karu's neck and stopped thrusting into Karu with he heard and unfortunate familiar voice. [i]'This fucker is asking to get socked in the face. He stood up and covered Karu with the blanket. "Don't even think about it." He put his dick back into his pants and zipped them up. He reached down and picked up his jacket and hat. "You really know how to kill a fucking mood..." He stopped when he comprehended what Gavin had first said. "Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute. Did you say 'all three siblings'?" He as with an unhappy look on his face as he turned his head to Gavin.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 10 Oct 2012, 5:33 pm
Kyuzo walked over to Lilly and Souske, prying her off of him and holding her tight. "I am so sorry that happened, Lilly-chan." He said as he rubbed the back of her head and tried to calm her down.

Karu stopped when she felt someone grab her wrist and squeaked. She realized that it was Souske and held onto him tight as she listened to him. She let go fo him when he pulled away and looked down at the gun when he held it out to her. She took the gun and slowly pointed the gun at his head as she started crying again. She started to shake and threw the gun down again, running over to him and wrapping her arms around him, holding him tight. "I can't do it Sou-kun! I just can't..." She shook her head than looked up at him. "I love you too much to do that to you!" She burried her face into his chest and continued to shake her head. "If only that hadn't made that stupid contest!"

Yuuki jumped when she heard Gavins voice and took the blanket from Kazuha as he covered up. She blushed when he made the comment about him joining as well, and shook her head from embarassment. She nodded to what Kazu said then stopped when he mentioned all three siblings. Her eyes widened a little at his reaction. "Don't be to hasty, Kazu-chan. it's not it wasn't going to happen sooner or later." She stated. "I know how you feel, but we need to just let it go. We can;t really get mad over trivial things. Yeah I'm a little agrivated that your brother is plowing my sister, but there's nothing we can do about it."

Gavin felt like he was going to bust a gut when he saw Kazuha's reaction and took a few steps back. "I'm sorry!" He was about to say through his laughter the fell onto the floor. He stopped laughing after a little while and nodded to Yuuki statments, "She's right ya know. We need to do whatever makes up happen in these times or we're just gonna go fucking bonkers. And I say sex is the best way of keeping things cooled down." He sat up and turned to look at Mizuki with a smile. "Or if that doesn't work, there's always something else."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:13 am
Souske closed his eyes as she took the gun from him and waited. When she didn't shoot him right away, he lifted his head and looked at her and watched as she threw the gun down. He wrapped his arms around her when she ran up to him. He placed his hand on her cheek and lifted her head, caressing her cheek as he smiled. "I love you so much and I understand that you don't want to do this...but I don't want to end up hurting you. And besides, someone else will just end up doing it once they find out." He sighed, then covered his mouth as he coughed up some blood. He looked at his hand for a moment, then sighed again. "Doesn't look like I have a lot of time left..."

Lilly hugged Kyuzo tight, burring her face into his shoulder. "What are we going to do? I can't let him suffer, but I...I can't kill my brother..." She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. "We have to tell Kazu. He'll know what to do."

Kazuha put his jacket and hat back on with a sigh. "Yeah, yeah." He sighed and shook his head. He looked over at Yuuki and chuckled a little on how she worded things. He then looked over at Gavin and raised an eyebrow. "Something else? Like what?"

Mizuki turned her head and saw that Gavin was looking at her and smiled. She waved to him, then looked back over the railing and saw Suki walking towards the stairs. "Hey Suki-chan. Goin to bed?"

Suki looked up as she got to the stairs at Mizuki and nodded as she walked up them. She walked over to her and smiled. "Yeah. I'm beat and the liquor is starting to affect me a little too much. I need to sleep it off."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 12 Oct 2012, 5:20 pm
"I don't know Lilly-chan..." Kyuzo said as he put his arm down around her and looked down at her as she looked up at him. He nodded and let go of her, taking her hand as she le dher out of the store. "He might be at one of the other furniture stores." He stated then walked towards the nearest staircase.

Yuuki was a little curious about what Gavin said but just listened to thier conversation adn she wrapped the blanket around her and got up, picking up her clothes, looking for somewhere to get dressed. When she did she said, "I'll be right back." She smiled at them and jogged off to teh placed where she spotted.

Gavin stood up as he calmed down from that laughter. "I'm not really sure. But I guess I ment was whatever we could find to keep ourselves busy." He turned to Yuuki and nodded. "Well I'm gonna hit it So I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said as he walked by Kazuha, but stopped. "Sorry for ruining your fun." He whispered and tapped Kazu on the shoulder, then continued over to one of the beds and fell onto his back, immidiatly passing out.

Karu looked up and Souske when he placed his hand on her cheek and smiled a little. "That is true..." She said and took a step back when he covered his mouth. She looked down and felt a little bad then had an Idea. "What if I tie you up somewhere and not tell anyone?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 1:50 am
Souske looked down at Karu when she took a step back. His eyes widened a little to her suggestion. "I..." He looked down, dropping his hand back to his side. "...I don't know Karu. What if something happens and I get loose or something? I don't want to end up hurting anyone..." He thought about it a little more, then looked over at the gun she had thrown down. He walked over to it and picked it up, then turned to her and held it out to her. "If that's what you want to do, then I don't mind. But at least hold onto this just in case anything goes wrong, alright?" Once she took the gun, he realized something. "How are you going to keep it a secret? Lilly and Kyuzo know I was bitten and they're probably going to tell Kazu right now. I guess you could tell everyone that you shot me, but they'll probably get suspicious when they didn't hear anything."

Lilly nodded and began following Kyuzo towards the stairs, holding his hand tight. She looked down as she started to think of what her brother's reaction would be. "Kazu's going to be really mad...," she said softly as they got to the top of the stairs. She looked up when she saw her brother walking out of one of the stores and let go of Kyuzo's hand, running over to Kazuha and hugging him tight.

Kazuha looked over at Yuuki and nodded with a smile. "Alright." He turned back to Gavin and shurgged his shoulders. "I guess you're right about that." He rolled his eyes to Gavin's apology and watched as he walked over to the bed and passed right out. "I really hate that guy." He sighed and walked out of the store, stretching his arms above his head. He looked over at Lilly and Kyuzo and smiled and was a little surprised when his sister ran over and hugged him suddenly. He wrapped his arms around her, starting to get a little worried. "What's going on?" He asked as he looked back up at Kyuzo.

Mizuki looked over towards the furniture store when she saw her nephew walk out. She turned back to Suki. "Come on, let's go to bed." She smiled and walked over to them, noticing something wasn't right by the look on Lilly's face. "What's going on here?" She asked curiously.

Suki nodded in agreement to Mizuki's suggestion and started following her. She stopped and turned her head towards the others and was a little curious herself to what was happening. She crossed her arms and listened to see what Kyuzo would say.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 14 Oct 2012, 8:19 pm
"I'll mke sure you can't get loose, Sou-kun." Karu said as she watched Souske walk over to the gun and pick it up. She took the gun from him when he held it out for her and put it into her pocket. She nodded and looked back up at him. "They won't get suspicious if I just shoot a round." She explained then took the gun back out of her pocket and pointed it in the opposite direction, taking a random. "Now lets find something to tie you up with." She said as she began walking and looking around for something to restrain Souske.

Kyuzo nodded to Lilly's comment. "Yeah... But atleast he won't be mad at us." He said, trying to cheer her up a little. Kyuzo watched Lilly with a smile as she ran over to her brother, putting his hands into his pockets as he walked up to them.He took one of his hands out of his pockets and rubbed the back of his head as he looked down. "Souske... Was bitten..." He said, still looking down. He heard a gun shot and let his hand fall to his side.

After Yuuki was done getting dressed, she walked out of the room and noticed that Kyuzo and Lilly where there. She heard what Kyuzo said and felt really bad for Kazuha. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. But before she could say anything, she ehard a gun shot and turned towards the direction it came from. "Looks like Karu took care of it..." She turned back to Kazuha and said, "I'm so sorry, Kazu..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 14 Oct 2012, 8:52 pm
Souske looked at her and nodded when she saw that he wouldn't get loose. "Alright..." He covered his ears when she fired off a random shot and dropped his hands back to his sides. He nodded again and began following her, covering his mouth as he coughed up some more blood and stumbled a little. "What are you going to do after I turn...? Are you sure you can handle the emotional part of it," he asked as he put his arm around her shoulders to keep his balance, his breathing getting shallow.

Kazuha's smile faded as he stood there with a blank expression after Kyuzo told him what happened. His eyes widened as he heard a gun shot and he looked down, his hair covering his eyes. He gently pushed Lilly away from him and ignored Yuuki's apology. He turned without a word and walked towards the nearest staircase and disappeared up them, heading for the roof. When he got there, he closed the door and walked over to the edge, staring over the city. He looked down at all the zombies walking around as his heart sank. 'I can't protect anyone...'

Lilly jumped and held her brother tighter when she heard a gunshot. She looked up as her brother pushed her away and held her hands to her chest. "Nii-san..." She covered her eyes after her brother walked over and started crying softly.

Mizuki was just as surprised as Kazuha was and looked down. 'Poor Souske...' She looked back up and towards the direction the gun shot came from and sighed. "It would've been nice to say goodbye to him. I wish he would've told us at least..." He watched as Kazuha left, then walked over and wrapped her arms around Lilly. She closed her eyes and held her niece close. "Kazu has lost so much as it is. His parents, his wife and children, now his brother...I can't even imagine how he feels right now...I wouldn't be surprised if he just wanted to give up after this..."

Suki breathed a sigh when she heard the gun shot and decided not to butt in to their problems. She turned and walked into the furniture store and laid down, feeling like it was partially her fault for not being able to prevent it from happening. She rolled onto her side and closed her eyes, thinking to herself.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 17 Oct 2012, 5:50 pm
"I... I... I don't know Sou-kun... I'll just have to get over it somehow I guess..." Karu said as she held Souske's hand when he drapped his arm around her shoulders and helped him keep his balance. "I really wish there was a way to reverse things..." She said outloud as they got farther and farther into the mall.

Shojo sat up when he heard the door open and close and noticed that Kazuha was there. He stood up and walked over to him. "Hey, Kazuha." He said then felt a a little uneasy when he say the look on his face.

Kyuzo felt really bad for telling him that and looked down, a little depressed. He looked back up when he heard Lilly crying softly and watched as her auntwalked over to her and held her. He walked over to her and held her as well. "I am so sorry, Lilly-chan..."

Yuuki watched as Kazuha left and wasn't sure what to do. She began to tear up a little when she realiuzed he had ignored her and walked back into the furniture store, laying down on one of the beds in the back and pulled the covers over her, thinking of how she was going to make him feel atleast a little better.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 19 Oct 2012, 7:00 am
Souske wasn't sure how to respond and kept quiet as he started breathing heavily, his breath becoming raspy. He stumbled every once in a while as he walked with her, his eye color starting to fade a little. He smiled a little and closed his eyes when she said that she wished there was a way to reverse things. "Wishful thinking I guess. Kazu said there were scientist working on some kind of way to reverse it, but who knows if they've come up with anything yet..."

Kazuha glanced over at Shojo, then looked back down at the zombies walking around the mall parking lot. He looked down a little more, his hair covering his eyes. "My brother's dead...," he said quietly, sliding his hands into his pockets. He looked back up when he heard shooting in the distance and turned his head in the direction it was coming from, but continued to stay quiet as he listened to the occassional gun fire.

Kaito made a hard right, making his friend in the back stumble and hit the wall of the armored truck. "Sorry bout that! You ok back there?" He asked and smirked when he got a sarcastic answer. He leaned out the window and fired a bullet into a nearby zombie. Not because he had to, just because he was having fun.

Haku stumbled back, hitting his head on the wall. "Oh, fine. Just a minor headache." He grabbed his bag and tried to keep it from moving around so much. "Will you be careful? If my research gets destroyed, I'll kill you. And will you quit wasting ammo!?" He sighed and shook his head. He fell over when the car came to a sudden stop and he got up, rubbing his head as he looked out the front to see where they were.

"Ammo? I'm more worried that we hardly have any food!" Kaito laughed, then hit the breaks and watched in the mirror as Haku fell over and laughed harder. He leaned forward, looking up at the mall. "They might have a gun store. Ya never know. We can resupply and get our asses out of here before too many surround the truck." He reloaded his weapon and chuckled. "Hope you can run like a bitch, cuz I aint waiting for your ass." With that, he got out of the car and ran towards the mall.

Haku glared at Kaito, then sighed. "I'm sure I can..." Before he could finish, Kaito had bailed on him and his eyes widened. "W-WAIT! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A WEAPON!" He adjusted his glasses. "Shit..." Then turned and grabbed his bag and ran out, following Kaito inside the mall. When they got there, he collasped to the floor out of breath. 'I don't think I've ever ran so much in my life...' He lifted his head and looked around. "This place looks pretty secure. I wonder if someone else is staying here?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:05 pm
"Yeah, that's true..." Karu said as she led Souske into a store. She smiled at him and looked around, seeing if she could find a place to sit him down. She spotted a chair and led him to it, setting him down in it. "I'll be right back." She said as she kissed him on the cheek. She began walking around the tool store, looking for useful items that would restrain Souske. After a little while of searching she found some rope and grabbed it. 'This should do.' She smiled and headed back to where she left Souske.

Shojo's eyes widened when he was told that Souske was dead. "I... I'm so sorry Kazuha..." He said then turned to the sound of gunshots and walked over to the edge of the roof where they were coming from. His eyes lit up a little when he saw two more people running towards the mall. "There's more people coming, Kazu. We should go greet them." He said kind of excitedly then ran off into the mall.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 23 Oct 2012, 3:39 am
Kaito smirked and shrugged. "Who cares if anyone else is here. I just want to get in and get out, pick up my crew and leave this shit hole." He looked down at Haku. "Now be a good boy and stay out of trouble. Meet me back here in fifteen and don't make me come looking for you," he said and headed up the nearest stairway. As he was walking by a store, he noticed several people sleeping inside. 'Looks like they've got a little community going here. The sooner we leave the...' His eyes widened a little when he spotted Suki. 'That can't be...' He shook his head and ignored it, but as he turned, he noticed someone running towards him and glared at Shojo, pointing his gun at him. "That's far enough kid! What do you want?"

Haku rolled his eyes as he stood up, putting his bag over his shoulder as he looked around for a moment. He sighed and began walking. 'Not like I can really explore the place...' He rubbed his head with his free hand, then adjusted his glasses as he sighed again. He stopped and looked around, spotting a tool shop. 'I lost almost everything back at the lab...I wonder if I could convert some of those tools and continue my research?' He smiled a little and walked into the store. He looked up at each of the shelves as he walked through the isles, not paying any attention to where he was going. As he was turning a corner, he ran into Karu and fell back onto his ass. He held his head as he groaned in pain. "Damn that hurt..." He looked up at Karu and was a little surprised. "I...uh...s-sorry miss. I hope I'm not intruding...my friend and I came for supplies and..." He stopped as he tried to find the words to explain himself for being there.

Kazuha sighed as he watched Shojo leave, then looked down at the truck. 'That's military standard.' He stood there for a moment, then slid his hands into his pockets. 'We're all gonna end up like that eventually. Making friends and getting close just causes more pain in the end...'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:02 pm
When Shojo got down to the second story balcony he noticed the guy that was outside was now inside and began running up to him. His happiness turned to fear once he noticed that he was getting a gun pointed at him for no reason and stopped dead. "T-t-there's no reason for that now." He said then took a few steps back. "There's no reason for violence towards other humans in these times is there? I just wanted to greet you is all." He said then realized that the guy kind of looked like Suki and one of his eyebrows rose. "You look familar. Would you be by any chance Suki's father?"

Yuuki woke up when she heard loud talking and thought that it was Kazu lecturing someone again and sat up, rubbing her eyes. When she turned around she noticed some guy standing there with a gun pointed at someone and her eyes shot open. He hopped off the bed and began walking over to him. "What's going on?" She said as she yawned and rubbed her head. "Why don't don't you put your gun away and we can talk about this."

Karu wasn't paying attention as she walked back to Souskeand was ran into by someone and she fell backwards onto her butt. She lifted to the side a little bit and rubbed it saying, "Ow ow ow..." She looked up when he apologized and smiled. "It's alright. Don't worry about it, you're not intruding." She got up and brushed her ass off. She looked at him for a second then spoke. "Are you a doctor? Because if you are you might be able to help my boyfriend."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 26 Oct 2012, 4:19 am
Kaito smirked at Shojo's scared reaction. "Greet me? Sorry kid, but I'm not the social type. Just keep your distance and I'll be out of here before you know it." He lowered his gun and turned his head when he heard another voice, looking at Yuuki from head to toe. Before he could comment on how she looked, he turned his head back to Shojo in surprise to his question. He sighed, resting his gun on his shoulder and turning his head to look back in the store at his daughter. "I figured she'd be able to handle herself. She was one of my best marksman." He then turned his attention back to Yuuki and leaned over so he was eye level with her with a flirtatious smirk. "Hey there sexy. Hows about you and I ditch these guys and go have some fun?" He chuckled to Kazuha's comment and turned to him. "No need to use that kind of tone. As your little friend there said, no need to get hostile towards those that are still alive."

Kazuha walked down to the second floor and noticed Shojo and the man talking, then saw Yuuki come out, but couldn't hear anything they were saying. As he got closer though, he heard what Kaito had said to Yuuki and glared at him as he stopped next to Shojo. "Lay one hand on her and I'll blow your fucking head off. I'm in a bad enough mood as it is." He didn't really react to Kaito's comment, just stayed quiet as he took a puff off a cigarette he had lit on the way down there.

Haku nodded and stood up, brushing himself off and picking up his bag. "Now hopefully my friend doesn't cause any problems. He can be kind of a dick." As he was fixing his coat, he looked at her when she asked if he was a doctor. "Well, not exactly...but I do have medical knowledge. What's wrong with your boyfriend?" He asked and smiled, but his smiled faded a little when she answered him and rubbed his head with a sigh. "I'll see what I can do, but I'm gonna need your help and paitience. Understand? He's not gonna react well to some of the stuff I'll be giving him. How far along is he?" He asked as he began following her back to Souske.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 27 Oct 2012, 8:43 pm
One of Yuuki's eyebrows rose when Kaito made his comment and slowly grew a disgusted look on her face. "I don't think so bub." She turned to Kazuha when she heard his comment and smiled. 'Well I better go back to bed before I get caught up in anything that could that could potentially get someone killed.' She waved at Shojo and Kazuha then turned around and went back into the store, laying down onto one of the beds and quickly falling back to sleep.

"Well why don't you atleast say hi to your daughter or something? I know she'd probably be glad to see you." Shojo said a little while after Kazuha made his remark. He waved at Yuuki and yawned. "Well if you need me I'll be on the roof." He turned to Kazuha and smiled. He walked back off towards the stairs to the roof.

Kaur nodded to his question and smiled. "I'm not to sure how far along he is. He's breathing really heavily and can barely walk, if that gives you any idea of how far along he is..." She looked down and rubbed her arm. When they got to Souske she smiled at him and walked over to him, giving him a hug. "I found someone that might be able to help you, Sou-kun." She said with a loving smile then back up a few feet so Haku could examin him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum