Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Empty Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa)

Thu 18 Jul 2013, 7:26 pm
The sudden passing of my sister caused an uproar within the kingdom. The doctors say it was of natural causes, but...something just doesn't add up.

Adraelian, A Kingdom known for it's rich and fertile lands, it's high class military and wondrous variety of resources. It is the most bountiful kingdom in the land. Those who are lucky enough to gain access within it's walls are welcome with open arms. They say that all your dreams will become a reality...

...A paradise.

That was the image of this prosperous kingdom given to everyone outside it's walls. Reality is harsh. The kingdom is only kind to those of nobility. The heirs to the throne have never left the castle walls. It is forbidden. Defying the king's law is unforgivable.

My twin sister was due to be wed the day of her death. Her husband to be is one of my most loyal bodyguards and closest friend was devastated by her sudden passing. He too, believes that her death was unnatural. But no one would listen. We had no idea what we were talking about they would say. I'm not going to let this go.

Name:
Family Status:
Siblings:
Fears:
Food Preferences:
Sleeping Habits:
Music:
Hobbies:
Leader/Follower:
Group/Alone:
Birthday:
Bio (Optional):

Last edited by MischievousFox on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Empty Re: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa)

Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:15 pm
Name: Princess Kaiya of Mistral [Meaning Forgiveness][Deceased] & Prince Kotaro of Mistral [Meaning First Born Son]
Family Status: High Class Princess/Prince
Siblings: Twin Brother/Sister
Fears: Losing Everything/Not Living up to Expectations
Food Preferences: Sweets/Spicey Foods
Sleeping Habits: Normal/Heavy
Music: Classical
Hobbies: Violin/Piano
Leader/Follower: Follower/Leader
Group/Alone: Group
Birthday: September 23rd
Bio (Optional):
Kaiya - A fun loving girl who knows how to have a great time. She was always found with her brother. The two had a bond that was...supernatural some would say. Other times, she would be hanging around her fiance. She loved him with all her heart and she always showed it. She was as healthy as can be. On her wedding day, she collapsed at the alter as they were saying their vows. She never woke up. But was her death natural, or had she died from another cause?
Kotaro - A natural romantic. The young prince has always been a favorite of the ladies within the kingdom and the top bachelor. He never seemed to take interest in anyone though, which disappointed his father who has been debating whether to arrange a marriage for his son. When his sister was to be wed, their father didn't approve. Eri would have taken over the kingdom if their wedding had taken place. Could their father have had something to do with their death?

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) E16e44f77615d4da36b1d0f12f44f1e7--black-butler-characters-my-princessForget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) 7db8c5c83c5ef3292d92f77ccb1b192b

Name: Eri [Meaning My Protector]
Family Status: Middle Class Knight
Siblings: Aito [Half Brother]
Fears: None
Food Preferences: None
Sleeping Habits: Light
Music: None
Hobbies: Collecting Swords
Leader/Follower: Leader
Birthday: January 18th
Bio (Optional): He was engaged to the princess and has known both Kaiya and Kotaro since they were teenagers. His brother had convinced the king to allow him to join the royal knights in order to protect the heirs to the throne. He grew up not knowing his brother until he was 16 years old. Their mother had remarried and failed to mention it to either of them. For the past 4 years, he grew to love Kaiya and finally admitted his feelings towards her. Her death devastated him. He knew it was unnatural. Only the prince believed him and they plan on discovering the truth by any means necessary.

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) 0bede8de8e172190022bd83ee0f554ff

Name: Aito [Meaning Affection]
Family Status: Middle Class Priest
Siblings: Eri [Half Brother]
Fears: Losing His Brother
Food Preferences: Vegetarian
Music: Instrumental
Hobbies: Training Others in the Art of the Sword
Birthday: December 30th
Bio (Optional): He had been a guard to the young heirs since they were children. He was only 13 when he met them. His parents had divorced a few years back and his father, who was a knight for the king, convinced the king to allow him to protect his children. As the years went by, his father was killed in combat. Shortly after getting in contact with his mother again, he discovered that he had a younger brother and asked her permission to allow him to come live at the castle. Though the king wouldn't allow him to stay there for free of course. He personally trained his brother and has been overprotective of Eri after word of his mother's death came to be. Instead of following in his father's footsteps, he became a priest and has been watching over the twins as if they were his own family as well. But there was something he wasn't sure of. Was that his real father?

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) 1b0b9e90172010_full

Name: King Kumori of Mistral [Meaning Cloudy or Shadow]
Family Status: Ruler
Siblings: None
Fears: Losing His Power
Food Preferences: High Quality
Hobbies: Making Others Miserable
Group/Alone: Alone
Birthday: March 2nd
Bio (Optional): Kumori is known as a tyrant. His wife mysteriously fell ill after the twins were born and passed shortly after. He spends most of his days making others miserable for entertainment. He has a need to try and control his children's lives. His daughter's death has caused him to be on high alert. But why? If it was natural, why should they have to become more protective of the young prince?

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Pbucket

Name: Raven
Family Status: Low Class
Siblings: A half brother
Fears: Losing his only friend
Sleeping Habits: Insomniac due to nightmares
Hobbies: Training his birds
Group/Alone: Alone, with the exception of his partner Squall
Birthday: June 11th
Bio (Optional): Not much is known about this man. All that we know for sure is that he wants to start a war. The goal in all of it is unknown. With the princess's death, he is going to have to do one final thing to guarantee his future goal.
Appearance:
Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Dbdd47dbd597511c11142c6ae076d4ef

Name: Prince Alois of Neiflheim
Family Status: High Class
Siblings: A half brother, but only the queen, the head guard and himself know who it is
Fears: His brother taking the throne
Food Preferences: Very picky
Sleeping Habits: Heavy
Hobbies: Likes to force others into submission
Birthday: Februrary 2nd
Bio (Optional): A spoiled brat would be a nice way of putting things. He wants nothing but the best and he does whatever it takes to get what he wants. After his father's death a few months ago, he was to be next in line for the kingdom, but his mother has refused to step down from the role and he makes his unhappiness known to everyone. He feels like it's his right as the one born into this world. While his bastard brother born of a servant through and affair that his father had should never be able to take over this kingdom, he worried his mother has plans to hand over the crown to someone more "worthy". He hates... loathes his brother with a passion. He was even the one who ordered for the man's mother to be killed many years ago by his loyal friend who is the current head of the guards. Hideaki would never take the throne if he had anything to do with it... or should he call him Raven now?
Appearance:
Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) C00437c2298c209a83e8b2be440d39b1

Name: Tsuki
Family Status: Middle Class
Fears: Disappointing her prince
Food Preferences: Savory foods
Hobbies: Sewing
Birthday: November 9th
Bio (Optional): She is extremely loyal to her prince. In truth, she loves him and would do anything to keep him safe.
Appearance:
Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Large

Some of these characters might get killed off within the roleplay including the ones above so don't get too attached ;3

Name: Viscount Toshiro
Family Status: High
Siblings: Kaii & Kei
Fears: Losing his brothers
Food Preferences: Exotic
Sleeping Habits: Normal
Music: Not picky
Hobbies: Entertaining guests and throwing parties
Birthday: January 20th
Bio (Optional): Toshiro is a single young man with two younger siblings. His parents had grown ill and passed nearly two years ago and in turn was given the rights to their land. He is one of the few nobles to take care of the people that live around him and also works as part of the palace court, typically in charge of the farming community. His mentality is that no one is below him and treats others fairly, often finding ways to convince the king to lower the taxes on the farmers and compensate them well for their hard work. He also has good ties with Queen Astrid despite being from the opposing kingdom and occassionally goes to visit her from time to time, leaving his brother Kaii in charge of things.
Appearance:

Name: Viscount Kaii
Siblings: Kei & Toshiro
Food Preferences: French cusine
Sleeping Habits: Heavy
Music: Comediac
Hobbies: Likes experiementing
Birthday: March 1st
Bio (Optional): He's a bit of a clown and likes playing pranks on others. He rarely leaves his home territory unless to accompany his brother to the palace where he often messes with the servants. His family was originally from a colony in france, his father french and his mother japanese.
Appearance:
Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Anime_render_1_by_blue_firez

Name: Viscount Kei
Siblings: Kaii & Toshiro
Fears: Thunder
Food Preferences: Sweets
Music: No real preference
Hobbies: Exploring
Leader/Follower: Follower
Birthday: July 4th
Bio (Optional): Kei is a very shy boy who doesn't really have anyone that he calls a friend. He sneaks away from home often to explore the town, though he keeps his lineage a secret from the folks. Sometimes he even wanders into Rivenfall and eventually found himself going weekly to visit a small bakery. He didn't know the name of the person that worked there, nor does he stay long enough to make conversation. He has a bit of a secret as to why he goes and it isn't for the sweet treats. He worries that if his brothers were to find out his sexual preference he would be repremanded so he just keeps it to himself, but he does have a crush on the young man at the bakery. Not that he ever had the guts to talk to him. He had been visiting that place for two years now after his parents passing and always shows up on the same day every week.
Appearance:

Name: Natsuko
Family Status: Middle
Sleeping Habits: Normal
Hobbies: Research
Birthday: December 18th
Bio (Optional): Natsuko works as a guard in Niflheim. He keeps to himself and does his job well, loyal to his Queen in every way. His job was normally to track down traitors and bring them to her. He isn't afraid to voice his opinion when he disagrees with someone. Well, everyone but Astrid. He was the definition of a royal guard dog.
Appearance:
Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) 011697b64be6404afd3200bdc85abdea

Name: "Saika" (Real name unknown)
Family Status: Low
Siblings: Unknown
Fears: Unknown
Food Preferences: Unknown
Sleeping Habits: Very light
Music: N/A
Hobbies: Assassin
Birthday: Unknown
Info: He will pop in and out of the anime. He is tracking down someone and comes from the neighboring kingdom. Eventually, he'll be hired by the king to stop the rebellion.

Last edited by MischievousFoxx on Wed 20 Sep 2017, 5:15 pm; edited 12 times in total
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Sat 20 Jul 2013, 1:10 pm
Aerith / Livia:

Squall / Magnus:

Laurene:

Libertus:

Meredith:

Ardyn:

Last edited by Aominecchi on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 6:12 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistakes gosh)
minast
minast

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 10:42 am
Name: Amaryllis
Family Status: Fallen from grace. Deceased
Siblings: Avery (sister, deceased)
Fears: Crowded places, citylife.
Food Preferences: Anything.
Sleeping Habits: Heavy.
Music: Anything with violin
Hobbies: Sewing clothes
Leader/Follower: Leader but prefers not to speak up to not upset those of higher status.
Group/Alone: Group.
Birthday: April 12th
Bio (Optional): Amaryllis was born in a noble family of a neighboring country and though her family was wealthy and of status, they ended up all murdered. Remembering only her identity she walked through the borders to a Adraelian and towards a small village were a couple running a farm took her in at the age of 6. She was considered of noble beauty so she was given special treatment as she had to do only things that required her to stay under shadow and not have her hands excessively roughed as most of the females of the village. She received compliments about various of her skills and manners so she attracted the attention of those working in the palace and soon she had a letter of recommendation. She wasn't planning to use it but the floods in the area left her adoptive parents almost penniless so she decided to try her luck in the palace just so that her parents had food on the table.
Appearance: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Blake.Belladonna.600.1941652
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Queen Astrid of Niflheim.
Family Status: Ruler of Niflheim.
Siblings: None.
Fears: Failure. Love.
Food Preferences: Meat.
Sleeping Habits: Super light.
Music: Orchestral.
Hobbies: Playing mind tricks on prisoners in the execution ward.
Leader/Follower: Leader.
Group/Alone: Either but finds it entertaining to be in a group of people she dislikes.
Birthday: May 31st.
Bio (Optional): Queen and Commander of the militia based neighbouring country of Niflheim. She was a highly skilled soldier who worked her way to the commander 's position at the age of twenty following the family tradition. Two years later he found her self already married to the late king Darius and bearing their son. Twenty three years later her son is a disgrace to her as he fails to stay behind the values of the kingdom but none the less wants to keep his princey benefits. She looks much younger than her actual age due to her diet and training.
Appearance: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Joan.Alter.600.2005494

Name: Evelyndt
Family Status: Old Duchess of Rivenfell.
Fears: Insects
Food Preferences: Chicken
Sleeping Habits: Sleeps light
Music: Everything
Hobbies: Weaving people's lives
Leader/Follower: No one can tell for sure, not even her.
Birthday: September 9th
Bio (Optional):  Evelyndt was a young female of noble family but made a really good wedding to the duke of Rivenfell. She is using her status to live a good life without any other obligations as her husband that she loves too much is doing everything he can for her, her daughter and the adoptive daughter, that the middle aged woman is indifferent towards.
Appearance: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Maria.Theresia.600.1944944
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Natevarel/ Nate
Family Status: peasants
Siblings: Daevinar (aka Daevin) & Vania
Fears: His blade going dull
Food Preferences: carnivore
Sleeping Habits: deep
Music: folk
Hobbies: Hunting
Group/Alone: Neither, really. 2-3 people but not at all times
Birthday: January 18th
Bio (Optional):Nate lived with his family at the same village Amaryllis grew up in. He was one of the first people to ever take care of her, even if his was more of the social kind than the survival for many years. At the age of 13 he picked up weapons and became a hunter. He was acting like a protector of both his siblings and the adopted girl and when she turned 17 she gave him his maidenhand and they got engaged soon after. His sister was one of the girls teasing her about going to the castle and meeting with the prince although he would rather forget she even did that. He may appear cold but to those he is close with, he is known for his heart of gold and amazing aim.
Appearance: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Walter.C..Dornez.600.547314
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Daevinar/ Daevin
Family Status: peasants
Siblings: Natevarel (aka Nate) & Vania
Fears: Losing his family
Food Preferences: carnivore
Sleeping Habits: light
Music: folk
Hobbies: Blacksmith apprentice
Leader/Follower: Follower
Group/Alone: group
Birthday: November 28th
Bio (Optional): Daevin is the youngest male in the family and this had cut a little more slack on him than his brother. He still acted as a protector of his little sister, Vania and then made sure everything was running smoothly. He was the good boy of the family although the one to put the bread on the table for years was Nate, when the man training him to be a blacksmith died and his son took over turning the place into a shadow of its former glory. Soon after came the flood and he had a lot of repairs to make as the only blacksmith in the village and those nearby. When his brother set to go to the capital, he went with them along with their sister to make a living there.
Appearance: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) Raven.%28South.Park%29.600.857961

Last edited by minast on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Images)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum