Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein]

Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:27 am
Sebastian began laughing as well when Dimitri turned his anger to Cassandra, but knew he wouldn't do anything to her. He glanced around, continuing to chuckle as he watched the bats fall from the ceiling. He listened to Dimitri and smirked. "So it is your fault that this whole thing is beginning to get out of hand. All because you let one live." He smirked at Dimitri. "And now we have to deal with them randomly attacking us. I hope you have a plan to eliminate them."

Amelia turned her head to Marc when he stood up, then looked back and forth between him and Dimitri. She breathed a quiet sigh and started to feel a little uneasy from the tension. 'Maybe I should've stayed back at the mansion.' She looked over at Sebastian and rolled her eyes, knowing he was just trying to egg on Dimitri.

Hikaru sighed as he listened to the arguing and noticed Kelly motioning for them to stop. He turned his head to her and smiled, glad that she wasn't having any of the anger pointed towards her. His smile faded as he heard Sebastian and turned his head to him. "Why don't you just stay out of the argument? I don't see you trying to suggest any plan of action," he stated. Sebastian looked over at Hikaru and chuckled again. "Why don't you keep your opinions to yourself? You're probably one of the most useless vampires here so I really don't want to hear it from you." Hikaru didn't seemed fazed by Sebastian's rude comment to him. "I could easily knock some sense into you, but you aren't even worth my time."

Ellie started giggling as she listened to their little quarell. "Funny how you all have been talking about what to do about these werewolves." She smirked and looked at each of the lords. "Yet non have you noticed the stray dog whose been spying on this meeting just down the hall. They aren't a race to underestimate," she said with a confident smile as she closed her eyes. "And you just let a young vampire go out to where he is. I hope he's not the type to do anything rash." She had known James was out there since he started spying. She used to be a spy herself at one time so she was trained to notice little details, despite what's been going on around her.

James smirked as he watched them argue, but his smirk quickly faded as Dimitri got angrier by the second. He felt uneasy and maybe even a little afraid of him. 'That guy is not gonna be easy to take out...' Hee saw Sophie approaching the door to leave and ducked back around the corner, turning off the camera and recording system. 'Shit!' He slowly stood up, trying not to make any noise as he waited quietly for her to get close enough. He grabbed her wrist and covered her mouth, pinning her up against the wall. "I don't want to hurt you, but if you try anything stupid I wont hesitate to kill you..." He hadn't heard Ellie giving away his position. He was more focused on Sophie at the moment. "Look...help me get out of here and I'll let you go, alright? And don't you dare scream," he said and slowly took his hand away from her mouth to hear her answer.

Christie smiled and wrapped her arms around him as she was lifted up with a nod. She looked around as they arrived at the city. She giggled a little and looked at him. "So what exactly are we going to be doing?" She asked Viktor curiously, still holding onto him tightly.

Raiden glanced over at Danielle and nodded as he pulled out of the garage. Zander looked at Raiden. "So, how does your routes usually go?" He asked him curiously. "Not a lot happens on my routes. Traffic stops mostly, the occassional guy who tries to get away because he's got drugs in the car or something. The usual. I was apart of that bank robbery a few days ago...," Raiden admitted, glancing at Zander through the rear view mirror. "Oh yeah! I saw that on the news! You were in that? They had to call in the swat team to get everything under control. That must've been exciting." Raiden sighed, remembering everything that happened. "You think a shoot out is exciting huh?" He sighed again. "You've got a lot to learn kid."
CenCen
CenCen

Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein]

Thu 01 Nov 2012, 8:11 pm
Sophie left the room and was grabbed. "... What?" she asked in a quiet voice, scared. "I didn't do anything..." she pouted, not knowing what to do.

Dimitri glared at Sebastian at his remark. "If your attitude doesn't improve, I will encourage them to eliminate you rather than eliminate them" he stated while staring into Sebastian's soul. "Is that clear?" he continued to ask in a cold tone, still staring. "Anyways, Marc, you had an army to fight them wit-" Dimitri stopped talking as he heard Ellie talk about a spy in his mansion. "Are you sure? I shall go check." he said rash, giving Wilson the commando and left the room.

Dimitri stepped out on the hallway, approaching James. "So... The girl was right.." he walked closer and closer and sniffed, then coughed. "Yuck, you smell!" he covered his nose for a moment in disgust. He then looked at James with a less annoyed face. "This may be my chance.." he chuckled creepily, scanning James. "To see how worthy Cassandra and her butler are..." he continued to chuckle evilly. "I have a suggestion. You tell Viktor to direct his attacks at Sebastian and Cassandra and I will spare your life? And of course you let go of Sophie in the process" Dimitri proposed silently.

Wilson took Dimitri's seat and continued the meeting. He thanked Ellie for telling them about the spy and moved on. "One more show of bad attitude and they're expelled from today's meeting" Wilson looked around, assuring everyone that he meant it. "And the way out is through the window, are we clear?" he took a smoke and took a suck on it. "Good, so exactly what do we do about the werewolf problem? Any suggestions?" he asked. "Or perhaps we should let the butlers suggest something?" he sucked once more on his smoke and blew out smoke. He was tougher and more aggressive than Dimitri and the only reason he was calm was due to Dimitri keeping his temper back.

Viktor looked up at Christie and smiled. "We could find humans to turn" he chuckled and jumped a few roofs, looking down in the alleyways between the houses, suddenly noticing a homeless person in a dumpster. "You can turn that guy if you want" he whispered and pointed at the homeless guy.

Danielle listened and waited for the two finish talking. "A shoot out can be deadly to not only the criminal but also many of the officers involved" she looked sternly at Zander. "But it may be exciting to hear about or watch if you're not involved. When it's not your life that's on the line" she sighed, thinking back at one of her previous partners that died in a shoot out. "Oh, and my route? it's usually calm without many arrests, but at times I get a big catch" she looked at the police radio and then at Raiden. "We should get driving and probably turn on the police radion as well" she chuckled lightly.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:56 pm
"You're not gonna be much help to me, are you?" James said to himself with a sigh. He looked over towards the door when it opened again and a slight fear settled in when he saw Dimitri, but he didn't show it. "You vampires don't smell much better to us," he stated with an annoyed look. He looked at Dimitri curiously as he began talking to himself. 'This guys fucking insane...' He smirked to the proposal and took a step back from Sophie. "How do I know it's not gonna be some trap if we do?" He chuckled, sliding his hands into his pockets. "And didn't you make that mistake once before, letting the enemy go? Are you sure that's the best plan of action? You may end up regreting it later on."

Sebastian smirked, but it quickly faded when he felt like Dimitri was staring into his soul. It wasn't that he was afraid. It just made him feel uneasy for some reason. "Whatever you say." He looked over at Ellie when she mentioned that someone was spying on the meeting. "And you waited to tell us, why?" He asked her curiously. Ellie just giggled as she watched Dimitri leave and looked at Sebastian. "Because I happen to know this one personally and he's pretty harmless unless threatened. He and his sister also happen to be very close to Viktor." She smirked, leaving some questions on how she would even know James or Christie. She looked over at Wilson and smiled with a nod. "No problem. It's my job to notice such little details."

Hikaru looked over at Wilson and nodded, not wanting to get on his bad side. He thought for a moment, but didn't really have any ideas. He hadn't really had to deal with any of the werewolfs, which he didn't mind. He was the type that as long as they stayed away from him and Kelly, he could really care less what they did.

Amelia looked at Wilson when he suggested what they should do about the werewolves, then looked over at Ellie. "If you know a few of them personally, then maybe you could find out where their main camp is," she suggested. Ellie glanced over at her and giggled. "I could, but they refuse to tell me. Though, there are other things we could do. One of them isn't the brightest in the bunch and could easily be tricked, but I'd rather she not get harmed. I usually meet with her a few times a week."

Christie smiled and nodded. She looked down at the homeless guy when Viktor pointed him out. "I've never had to turn someone before...I'm not even really sure how." She giggled a little bit, then a kind of random question popped into her head as she looked at Viktor. "Have you ever imprinted anyone before?" She asked curiously, wondering if he would even answer. "My brother says it's when a werewolf finds their soul mate, but he didn't really explain how it happens."

Zander rolled his eyes and sat back, crossing his arms and legs. "I know that, but they train us for life threatening situations." Raiden shook his head and ignored Zander. He looked at Danielle and nodded, flipping on the radio. "Just ignore him and he eventually shuts up. He tends to say some stupid shit." Zander glared at Raiden. "What's that supposed to mean!?" Raiden chuckled as he headed his usual route, but continued to ignore him. "So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself? Might as well get to know eachother if we're going to be working together," he said as he glanced at Danielle for a moment, then turned his attention back to the road.
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:56 am
Sophie looked curiously at Dimitri all the time. "Is he really going to make a deal like this?" she thought to herself. Dimitri chuckled at James' response. "In which way could I regret it? I could get them out of the way in a way in which I have no official interference and therefore no one would start any rebellions or riots" he continued to chuckled evilly out of annoyance to Marc and Cassandra. "Cassandra and her butler don't have an army and I will receive the info about Marc's army within a day or two. If you accept, I could send the info directly to you and you could bring it over to Viktor" he smiled slyly and grabbed Sophie gently and pulled her closer to him. She now stood a step behind Dimitri. "How does that sound?" he proposed and began to approach the same painting that Kelly had looked at earlier. He made a hand motion as to present the painting. "Or you could as well choose the alternative, which would be the end of your race... That is if I really have to eliminate them properly myself without having to deal with the risk of rebellions..." he smirked convincing.

Wilson turned to Ellie. "You know this werewolf personally? Care to explain?" he asked with an annoyed tone from being in room with Marc and Cassandra. Marc stood up. "Why should she explain? Why not have her come with suggestions instead of explaining herself?!" he asked critically, not being the one to be just for anyone, but being unusually just simply to be against Wilson. Wilson's eyes began to glow. "Out of the window it is" he said cold and stood up. He approached Marc but Marc was ready to punch. Marc punched Wilson but Wilson dodged and grabbed his arm. "The window is right there" Wilson stated and threw Marc out of the window, shattering it. Wilson approached the window and looked outside, ignoring anyone else. "You're expelled. You may attend the next meeting, but from today's meeting you're expelled" he said loud enough for Marc to hear but yet still not yelling, as he watched Marc running home avoiding the sun by moving in the shadows. Marc wasn't pleased at all. Wilson sat back down and looked at Ellie. "So, you knew the werewolf... Mind explaining?" he said in a more calm and understanding tone free from aggression. He felt satisfied that he had gotten his aggression out and not only that, he had also gotten Marc out of the meeting for now.

Kelly observed it all with a slight smile.

Cassandra observed it all in shock. "I never knew he was able to do that..." she thought as she rested her head on Sebastian's shoulder.

Viktor looked at Christie with a puzzled look. "Oh... I have, but it happened long time ago and as you may or may not know... I'm the oldest werewolf alive for a reason... I was smart or coward enough to run and that apparently saved me..." he answered with a sigh. "Now would you like to turn him? I'd like to see you in action and in wolf form as well" he smiled slightly, trying to change the subject.

Danielle giggled. "Me? Well, there's not much to tell. I served a few years in the military and for a time as a police officer to try that out and I ended up staying in the police" she smiled. She looked at Zander in the back. "We should give him a chance to say something smart as well then" she giggled and looked around for a bit, trying to spot some activity. She noticed the homeless guy in the dumpster as they drove past but forgot him again in a few seconds when she couldn't see him anymore.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:36 pm
James shrugged and smirked as he continued to listen to Dimitri. "You make a valid point." He chuckled a little. "Selling out your own kind...You're not such a bad guy after all..." He pulled out a small device from his pocket and was fidgiting with it. "I could care less about anyone else, but if it keeps my sister from getting harmed, then I'll do what you ask." He tossed the device over to Dimitri. "You can use that to contact me at any time. The signal comes straight to my headset here," he said as he adjusted his goggles. "It's rare for me to agree with a vampire's decision, but I kind of like this plan." He chuckled again and turned to leave.

Ellie giggled and went to answer Wilson's question, but was interrupted by Marc and looked at him. As she watched the scene, she had a huge grin on her face. "That was rather entertaining." She closed her eyes and smiled. She sat up as she crossed her legs and arms, looking over at Wilson. "I've known them since they were human. I was close friends with their mother. James is a genious and not one to take orders. I wouldn't doubt he would end up going rouge or even going against Viktor for control. His sister, Christie, is more harmless than anything. She wont do anything unless threatened. She's more of a follower. As long as you are nice to her, she'll treat you like you're her best friend almost instantly."

Amelia watched in shock as her master was thrown out the window. She turned her head to Ellie and listened to what she had to say, then stood up. "Please excuse me. I should rejoin my master..." She slightly bowed to Wilson to excuse herself and headed out of the room.

Hikaru held in a chuckle as he listened and observed everything going on. After it was over, he listened to Ellie and something caught his attention. "They may end up fighting eachother for leadership. I wonder if your friend has any followers?" Ellie shrugged. "Probably not yet, but he has a way of convincing people to do what he wants. He's a very persuasive person, but he has to gain something from it all, or he wont think it's worth his time."

Sebastian rolled his eyes as he observed Marc being thrown out the window. He looked at Cassandra when she rested her head on his shoulder and smiled a little, then listened to Ellie. 'It seems more like a waist of time to me. Why work with such a useless race?'

Christie smiled, but did wonder what happened to the girl. She decided not to say anything and nodded. "Sure..." She playfully saluted him and looked over the edge. She noticed a police car driving by the alley, but was glad they were driving away. 'All I have to do is bite or scratch him. That shouldn't be too hard.' She hopped down, landing a few feet from the man and noticed he hadn't seen her yet and changed into her werewolf form, quietly approaching him.

"Military huh? My father was in the Army. We had to move around a lot when I was a kid. Never really liked the lifestyle though." Raiden smiled as he remembered some of the shit he had to deal with when he was a kid. Zander rolled his eyes as he listened to them, then looked out the window and noticed the same homeless guy as they drove past. 'Must suck to be him...' He glanced up at the sky and noticed something that seemed unusual to him. He could tell someone was up on the rooftop, but couldn't make out how they looked. He turned his head as they got father away and his eyes widened a little. "H-hey! I think someone just jumped off the roof back there!" He announced as he pointed back to the alley they passed. Raiden sighed and stopped the car, looking back to see what Zander was looking at. "Think we should go check it out," he said as he looked at Danielle.
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:13 pm
Danielle nodded in agreement as she exited the car and approached the alley. She looked back shortly but continued heading for the alleyway. She drew her gun and aimed at Christie. "A werewolf? What are you doing here?!" she yelled, but hadn't noticed Viktor on the roof. Viktor jumped down on the ground and turned. He filled most of the alleyway with his broad shoulders and huge body. He stood right in front of Danielle and growled. Danielle's eyes widened as she began to panic. She began going backwards. "I was never going to shoot..." she made a run for it back to the car, warning the other two on the way. "Werewolves, I'll call my best friend for help, she's a maid at a vampire lord's mansion" she said and quickly closed the car door and pulled out her phone and called.

Dimitri caught the thing he was thrown. "Won't be necessary, but will do" he smiled slyly and turned to enter the meeting again, but stopped when Sophie's phone began to ring. Sophie took it. It was Danielle. "Werewolves? Where?" she asked, concerned about her friend. Danielle was panicking. "Ill be there as soon as possible if Dimitri lets me!" she replied quickly. "Bring him? Well.... If the werewolf is that big I might have to... Give me a minute..." she held her phone down and asked Dimitri if he would come along and help her friend. Dimitri nodded. "It's sunny outside by now though, maybe I should go alone if you give me the directions?" he suggested. Sophie nodded and gave the directions. Dimitri thanked and entered the meeting for a few second. "Wilson, you have the command till I'm back. There's a big werewolf messing with Sophie's police friend. I think it could be Viktor" he said and approached the broken window. "Wheres Marc? You tossed him out?" Dimitri noticed Marc was nowhere in the room. Wilson nodded. "Great, I have to go. You have the command" he finished and jumped out of the window.

Dimitri's skin hurt slightly but he was nowhere near as vulnerable to sun as most vampires were. He headed for the city.

Wilson looked at Ellie once more when Dimitri had left. "I'm sorry" he apologized. "Thanks for the information. Let's have a five minute break from the meeting and we'll start again soon. You're free to be everywhere in the mansion in meanwhile" he finished and poured up some blood as some of the other vampires began heading out the door to explore and socialize with other vampires.

Sophie looked at James for a moment. "If you didn't hear it, Wilson paused the meeting and it sounds like they're heading out here. You should go quick if you don't wanna get caught..." she said with worry in her voice, pushing a painting to the side. "This is one of the few secret passes he has told me about so far. It goes directly to the forest through an underground passage" she held it open for James to enter.

Marc kept in the shadows on his way to his mansion but heard something a few hundred meters behind him. he turned around and saw Dimitri jumping the trees. "How can he... Stupid old man!" he yelled and continue to his mansion, slowly creeping in the shadows.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 05 Nov 2012, 8:10 am
Raiden stepped out of the car, ignoring Zander as he kept asking to get let out and watched Danielle approach the alley. After a moment, he noticed her backing away from the alley slowly with her gun drawn and quickly went to pull his out as well, but stopped when she started running back to the car. "Werewolves huh?" He looked back at the alley. "There's no time to wait for her friend," he said to himself and pulled his gun out and heading towards the alley. When he spotted Viktor and Christie, he pointed his gun at them. "You have ten seconds to explain yourselves or I'll open fire," he said, keeping his eye mainly on Viktor.

Zander's eyes widened as Danielle ran back to the car and listened to her make the call. He then noticed that Raiden hadn't got back in and looked around, seeing him disappear into the alley. "Is he fucking crazy!? Normal bullets only slow them down, but it wont kill them! Even I know that!" He looked at Danielle, still stuck in the back since it could only be opened from the outside. "What should we do? Should we help him or wait for your friend to get here?" He asked, trying to stay calm and not panic.

Christie turned her head when she heard a click of a gun and saw Danielle, then turned to see the homeless guy running off and sighed. "Great, he got away..." She looked back at Danielle, but didn't seem fazed by the gun being pointed at her. She tilted her head when she noticed Viktor had jumped down and giggled a little to the female officer's reaction. She looked up at Viktor. "You sure scared her off, but that guy ran off during the commotion." She looked over at Raiden when he came around the corner ready to shoot and giggled. "We could always turn him. He seems pretty brave for a human," she suggested, ignoring Raiden's demand for them to explain themselves.

James turned and looked at Sophie and nodded, walking over to her. "Thanks, but there is one thing..." He leaned over and kickly stole a kiss from her, then chuckled. "Couldn't resist since you're so cute, for a vampire that is. Besides, I figured I needed to gain something for doing all this." He gave her a two finger salute, then ran through the passage as he noticed the door open so he wouldn't get caught by the other vampires.

"No need to apologize." Ellie smiled and stood up, stretching her arms. She noticed Amelia leaving and ran over to her, putting one arm around her shoulders. "Woah, where do you think you're off to? Stick around. Enjoy the show," she said with a giggle. Amelia stumbled slightly, then looked up at Amelia. "I really should be going. My master will be expecting me to return as soon as possible." Ellie rolled her eyes and poked Amelia's cheek. "Who gives a shit what he expects. You have a right to stay if you want. And quit calling him master like he owns you or something."

Sebastian sighed and looked at Cassandra again as they were excused for a short break, but didn't stand up since she still had her head on his shoulder. "This has been a pretty interesting meeting, though I'm surprised Marc was thrown out so easily by someone like that." He chuckled, not caring if Wilson heard him.

Hikaru stood up and looked towards Kelly. "Might as well take advantage of this and stretch our legs." He smiled at her, though wasn't completely looking towards her. "Or would you rather stay here and wait?" He asked, waiting for her answer.
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 05 Nov 2012, 4:03 pm
Sophie blushed at the kiss and closed the passage as James was through. She touched her lips and blushed once more. "I should probably return now..." she thought, getting lost in her thoughts. She entered the room and sat by Wilson's side.

Viktor chuckled at Christie's suggestion, ignoring Raiden's demand. "Hmm... We could..." he laughed evilly, turned to Christie. He then turned to Raiden and looked at him for a few minuted, trying to read Raiden's reaction to being ignored. "Hmmm... Explanation? What if we simply just wanted to-" he sniffed. He smelled a vampire nearby. "Drop by?" he finished and sniffed again. "Closer this time..." he thought, feeling paranoid, looking around in the shadows, on the roofs and at whatever could be big enough to hide behind. The smell was highly familiar and getting closer. "Christie, do you smell something?" he asked her, turning his back to Raiden again. He suddenly recalled the smell. "Christie, hide" he quickly exclaimed, pointing to the dumpster as if she should hide in it.

Dimitri smelled Viktor and was coming closer and closer. "Definitely Viktor..." he thought with a grin. He reached the city in no more than another few minutes and stood in the shadows on the other side of the street, quiet, observing, ready to take action.

Danielle felt paranoid as Dimitri stood in the shadow and turned to Zander. "It feels like it's already here..." she whispered. "What do we do now? Any suggestions?" she continued to whisper, trying not to panic.

Wilson looked at Sebastian when he had just come with his remark. He shook his head. "You're lucky that I rather not throw out more than one for now, but who knows. Perhaps when the break is over, you will fly out of that window" Wilson said calmly as he leaned back. He noticed Sophie entering. Her face revealed her. "Something tells me the werewolf isn't dead" he thought with a chuckle, then blinked at Sophie. "I guess the werewolf is dead now?" he blinked subtle. Sophie caught the hint and nodded with a giggle. "It was very bloody" she chuckled.

Kelly listened to the room, then to Hikaru when he suggested they should stretch their legs. "That would be a good idea" she smiled and stood up. She waited for Hikaru to come with her out on the hallway.

Cassandra giggled, still resting her head. "I bet Marc wasn't giving his best anyways" she chuckled and nibbled Sebastian's shoulder gently for fun. "Let's try and converse with him and mess with him. Perhaps he will give us a valid excuse to beat the crap out of him" she whispered in Sebastian's ear, referring to Wilson.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 05 Nov 2012, 9:49 pm
Raiden didn't seem bothered that they didn't answer him right away. Actually, he had a feeling they wouldn't as he listened to their conversation. He glanced over at Christie when she hid, then looked back at Viktor. "Drop by, huh?" He fired a shot, watching as it went past Viktor's head as a warning shot. "Your kind doesn't belong here, now get the hell out of this city. This is your only warning," he stated, but still didn't expect them to leave and prepared to defend himself. He didn't seem intimidated, but he's had to deal with them a few times before so he had some experience with them.

Christie giggled and glanced over to Raiden, then looked up at Viktor. She noticed him looking a little paranoid, then sniffed the air as well. "A vampire?" She whispered as she looked around for the source. She nodded and without question, went and hid in the dumpster and listened to everything going on.

Zander looked around and nodded. "It does feel a little erie all the sudden..." He looked back when he heard a gun shot. "Raiden's either really brave or extremely stupid...and he makes fun of me?" He asked annoyed, looking back at Danielle. "Guess we should just sit and wait to see what happens. But I wonder why that vampire hasn't jumped in to stop any of it yet?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes to Wilson, not really giving a shit. He looked at Cassandra and chuckled. "Probably not." He ignored the fact that she was nibbling on his shoulder playfully as he looked back over at Wilson and Sophie with a smirk. "If it was so 'bloody', we would've been able to smell it from miles away. I get a feeling your master is too soft. If he keeps letting these werewolves go like this, it's gonna end up biting him in the ass later on."

Hikaru nodded and followed Kelly, listening to the conversation. Once they were out in the hall, he breathed a sigh. "I think they just enjoy pissing people off," he stated as he turned his head to Kelly. "These meetings would go a lot smoother if those four didn't have to come."

James was heading back to the main camp to wait for Viktor and tell him about the plans.

Ellie was still conversing with Amelia, still trying to convince her to stay for the rest of the meeting.
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:23 pm
Kelly agreed. "Way smoother" she sighed, letting out a small smile at the thought of Marc being thrown. "Marc deserved being thrown out though" she giggled.

Wilson sighed as his temper began to rise once more. "I'm gonna end up hurting these two...!" he thought to himself, trying to contain it. He looked at Cassandra and Sebastian. "You two can leave now. Thank you. We won't need you for the rest of the meeting if your only intention is to get on my nerves." He sighed again and left the room, bringing Sophie along. Once in another room, they both sat down. "Exactly what happened out there?" Wilson asked calmly as he sat looked at Sophie. Sophie blushed slightly. "Umm... That werewolf was trying to take me hostage, but Dimitri offered a deal with him..." she looked down, feeling guilty. Wilson wasn't surprised. "Dimitri is always diplomatic when it comes to things like that. What was the offer?" he asked her. Sophie looked up again. "He offered that he wouldn't be killed if he told Viktor to get rid of Cassandra and Sebastian for him" she replied with a slight smile, thinking it could be for the best.
Wilson chuckled. "Sounds like a great deal"

Danielle nodded at Zander. "I think a mix. If you had seen the size of the werewolf, you'd have run as well" she sighed, looking around. "I wonder where that vampire is..."

Viktor stood up in his full size. He was approx twice the height of Raiden. "Yes. We dropped by. Now scram before I decide to kill you" Viktor chuckled superior. He heard a click from across the street and saw a bullet hit the wall. The bullet was shiny. "Silver bullets?" he asked, looking around, trying to find out where it came from. "The vampire..." he chuckled, not thinking about the familiar smell, but his eyes began to shift as he saw Dimitri step out from a shadowy alleyway on the other side. "Viktor... I had a feeling it was you..." Dimitri grinned. "Do not hurt the human, and I will not hurt you" Dimitri approached Viktor, suddenly turning his attention to Raiden. "You're brave. But your bullets will not harm him" Dimitri leaned on the wall, turning his attention from Viktor to Raiden and vice versa. Viktor turned to his human form. "Smooth as always, huh?" Viktor asked sarcastic. Dimitri didn't answer. "Arrogant as well I see. You cleared multiple camps. Why?" Dimitri didn't answer that either. "You're always so ann-" Viktor was interrupted by a kick to the stomach. "Shut up for once and listen to my proposal" Dimitri growled. "I noticed you're growing in numbers and random packs of werewolves block my roads and attack other vampires. I will offer protection" he paused for a few seconds before continuing. "As I've told your little spy, I want you to eliminate Cassandra and Sebastian. Furthermore, even though I haven't told your spy this, I want you to eliminate Marc as well. Eliminate his maid as well, in case she turns aggressive. If you do that, I will consider an alliance with you, how does that sound?" Dimitri proposed. "However... If I have to fix them myself, without starting too many rebellions, that will result in you know what returning again, and I doubt you want that" Dimitri threatened, trying to force Viktor to take the first offer as Dimitri preferably didn't wanna do that either. "Come by my mansion tonight with your answer" Dimitri finished and jumped onto the roof. "And you" he turned his attention to Raiden. "You didn't hear nor see any of this, do we agree?"

Cassandra giggled as Wilson and Sophie left. "Should we go then? There is forest all the way home so we could stay in the shadows?" she suggested.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 06 Nov 2012, 7:50 am
Christie changed into her human form and stood up, leaning over the side as she listened to the conversation. "Spy? Was there anyone supposed to be anyone spying on the vampires?" She asked curiously, looking over at Viktor. She jumped out and looked up at Dimitri after he jumped up onto the roof. "He sure is a demanding person," she said with a slight giggle and walked over to Viktor. "What should we do now?"

Raiden looked up at Viktor as he stood towering over him, not seeming to be intimidated at all. "I don't take orders from some dog." He lowered his weapon with a sigh. "It can injure them if you hit them in the right places," he stated, glancing over at Dimitri. He listened to their conversation with interest in silence. He looked up at Dimitri as he was adressed again and smirked. "I don't take orders from vampires either," he said, putting his gun on safety and holstering it. He turned and walked back to the car, getting in and closing the door. "That sure was interesting." Zander leaned forward and gave Raiden a weird look. "That's it? That's all you've gotta say? You could've had your head torn off if that vampire didn't show up. I'm starting to think that you're the idiot." Raiden looked over his shoulder at Zander. "After the shit I've been through, things like that don't really intimidate me anymore. Your job is to make sure things like that don't cause trouble, even if it puts your life on the line. That's our job." Zander leaned back, not sure how to respond to the answer. Raiden glanced at Danielle, then started the car again. "Wouldn't you agree Danielle?" Though he was kind of making fun of her for running scared.

Sebastian laughed at Wilson and watched as he left the room. "Oh, I'm so scared. I'd really love to see him try and throw me out the window." He looked at Cassandra and smiled. "Aww, but I was having so much fun. Oh well, I can always mess with him some other time." He laughed again and stood up, helping her up as well and leading her to the door.

Ellie rolled her eyes as Amelia continued to protest and let her go. "Fine. Have it your way then." She waved to Amelia and watched as she left down the hallway, then crossed her arms and leaned up against the wall. "So much for that. Looks like the fun is going to die down now that they're all leaving," she said to herself when she noticed Cassandra and Sebastian leaving as well. "Well this has become boring."

"He did. I wish I could've seen his face," Hikaru said with a slight smile. He adjusted his hat down a little as he leaned up against the wall. "So, what shall we do now? The meeting should be starting back up soon. We could either wander around until then or go back in the room and wait for everyone."
CenCen
CenCen

Tue 06 Nov 2012, 3:56 pm
Viktor turned to Christie as she jumped up. "I think the smartest thing to do is accepting, sadly" he sighed, swallowing his pride for the time being. "I'll do it. I'll send a few armies at the mansions tonight. Cassandra and Sebastian is the first target" Viktor turned to Christie again. "Let's go. I wanna figure out who that spy is, that I haven't commanded to do anything" he turned back into a werewolf and jumped onto the roof, then waited for Christie to come along before jumping to the next.

Dimitri growled at Raiden's remark. He jumped down and approached the car. "Human. Do not be cheeky with me" he grinned and approached the side in which Raiden sat. He pushed down the window and smelled him properly. "You must be Sophie's friend?" he remarked kindly, looking at Danielle with respect. "It takes quite something to keep a friendship when one's turned and the other isn't" he complimented. Danielle thanked. Dimitri turned his attention to Raiden. "You heard none of it. Do you understand? If they start a rebellion, the outcome will be horrific" he whispered to Raiden. He turned his attention to the others too now. "How would you all like to become vampires? There's something special about your scent. Well, you two's" he chuckled and referred to Raiden and Danielle.(Mind if I turn Raiden? xD)

Cassandra was led outside by Sebastian. She giggled sheepishly as they passed Kelly and Hikaru. She moved her head towards Sebastian's ear and whispered. "DO you wanna mess with those?" she grinned silently.

Kelly leaned on the wall as well. "We could also stay here till it starts. There's nice and quiet" she enjoyed the silence and closed her eyes. She opened them again as she heard Cassandra giggle. She sighed.

"It was" Sophie chuckled. "But then my friend called about werewolves. She's a police officer you see" she smiled with closed eyes. "Oh, that's the reason he left again. That makes sense. Think it was Viktor?" Wilson suggested, leaning back in his chair. Sophie nodded hesitantly. "She described it as big, but I don't know... Sometimes you see small things as big out of fear" she replied.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 07 Nov 2012, 2:58 am
"Well, if you think it's for the best." Christie smiled and nodded, holding her hands behind her back. "Yeah. I'm a bit curious myself who it was..." Though she had a bad feeling she already knew. She changed back into her werewolf form as well and jumped up onto the roof, following him back to the camp.

(Sure, but he won't be willing. He'd have to be caught off guard lol XD) Raiden glanced up at Dimitri when he approached the car. "Don't test my paitience vampire. You have no authority over me." He smirked at him. "And what are you gonna do to keep me quiet?" Zander crossed his arms and kind of pouted. "Man, why does everyone else get to have all the fun?" He mumbled when Dimitri offered to turn Danielle and Raiden. Raiden chuckled to Dimitri's offer. "Sorry, not interested. Why don't you go find some other pawn to turn?"

James jumped up into a tree near the camp and changed into his human form. He sat down on the branch, leaning up against the trunk of the tree. He reached up and pressed a button on the side of the goggles and started going through the video. 'Might as well get rid of the useless conversations before I show it to Viktor.' He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cord, attaching it to his goggles and opened up his computer.

Sebastian smirked as he looked at Hikaru and Kelly on their way by. "Why not?" He chuckled and walked over to them. "Hey you two. You guys were awefully quiet during the meeting. Why do you bother to show up in the first place if you never have anything to add?" He asked. Hikaru sighed as Sebastian approached them. "Maybe because we don't complain about every little problem that goes on in our lives. Either way, it's none of your business what we do." Sebastian laughed. "And what's up with that blindfold? Are you really blind or are you just messing with us?" He asked as he went to snatch the blindfold. Hikaru grabbed Sebastian's wrist. "I suggest you don't touch me. I'm not in the mood to deal with you two. Run on home with your slut like a good boy and leave us alone."

Ellie glanced over when she noticed Hikaru becoming a little hostile and giggled. 'Ohh I really hope they fight. That would really lighten my mood.' She pushed herself off the wall and crossed her arms.
CenCen
CenCen

Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:24 pm
Viktor sighed. "If only you knew the alternative..." he said, thinking back at the only time he had experienced it. "It was what wiped out the entire specie mainly... It only survived because I ran" his anxiety began emerging. He shook it off and faked a smile. "But if we keep our end of the deal, we'll be safe. let's go" he began heading for the camp.

Dimitri chuckled. "Very well, but if you tell anyone, and others start to rebel..." he paused for a moment. "Then you might wanna ask that werewolf what happens. I believe he still remembers" he finished and left. He jumped onto the roof of a building and began heading back.

Danielle broke the silence. "What exactly did happen?" she asked curiously. She quickly made sure Dimitri was gone. "What could be so bad that you have to keep quiet about it?"

Kelly tried to calm down Hikaru. "You promised me to keep cool..." she sighed. Cassandra quickly grabbed the opportunity to mock her. "Scared that your little blind butler is going to die?" she mocked with a childish voice. "Let him have a little fun before he dies" she continued to mock Kelly. "Come on, answer!" she began to kick Kelly. Suddenly Kelly turned aggressive. "I'm not as strong physically, but mentally..." Kelly growled as Cassandra's knees began to shift. They kept eye contact. "You fall into hell and you continue to fall..." Kelly grinned as Cassandra began to cry, still unable to break the eye contact. "Weep like a child" Kelly demanded and Cassandra fell unconscious. In Cassandra's mind, she was being sent back to her childhood, filled with much more mental pain than she could ever imagine. "That's enough, I reached my limit"

Wilson nodded. "Indeed, but sometimes you can also see things as smaller, but if Dimitri isn't back within 30 minutes, I'm going to check up on him, but not yet. He can handle things" he chuckled and suddenly covered his forehead. "I think Kelly reached her breaking point. She's doing her thing" he rubbed his forehead. As an old vampire, he could sense things that many vampires couldn't. Sophie nodded at the remark about Dimitri. "I don't doubt that, but in that case you need the direction" she chuckled but soon saw Wilson cover his forehead. "Her thing? What thing?" Sophie tilted her head curiously as she asked. Wilson continued to rub his head till it stopped. "Her thing is bringing back every painful thing in your life. It's an almighty weapon towards a vampire... The older, the more efficient... But the mental waves, if you could say that are devastating if you are old enough to sense them yet too weak to fight them"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 07 Nov 2012, 11:31 pm
James closed his laptop after he finished and looked around. "Viktor's been gone for a while. And where did Christie run off to?" He wondered to himself as he jumped down from the tree. He turned and walked back into the camp, adjusting his goggles. "She probably went with him, so I guess I shouldn't be too worried." He walked into his tent and set his laptop down, then collapsed onto his bed. He put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes. "Guess I'll take a nap while I wait."

Christie looked at Viktor. 'Alternative...?' Her eyes widened a little as she listened to him. She gave him a worried look when she saw the expression on his face, seeing through his fake smile. "Alright." She nodded and followed close behind him.

Raiden glanced at Dimitri. "Is that a threat?" He asked, but had a feeling it was. He rolled his eyes and watched as Dimitri left. Zander leaned forward again, resting his arms on the back of their seats. "I'm kind of curious as well. What's so bad that he'd threaten you not to tell?" Raiden turned his head to the two of them. "It's nothing you two need to be concerned about. Don't worry about it." He glanced at the clock and sighed. "My shift is gonna end soon. I've already been working for almost twelve hours. I really need to quit taking double shifts," he stated, trying to change the subject. He looked at Danielle. "Let's head back to the station," he said as he started the car and pulled away from the curb.

Sebastian laughed as Kelly told Hikaru to calm down. "Better listen to your master like a good dog." He smacked Hikaru's hand away and smirked as he watched Cassandra beginning to mock Kelly. Hikaru turned his attention to them as well. Sebastian's eyes widened a little as anger overtook him when he saw the scene and glared at Kelly. "You're going to regret that." He took a step towards her, but Hikaru stepped in front of him. Sebastian let out a low growl. 'I swear I'm going to kill these two one day.' He walked over to Cassandra and picked her up, then turned and left without a word. Hikaru breathed a sigh and turned his head to Kelly. "Are you alright? I swear, they seem to get more agressive each time we see them."

Ellie giggled after watching the scene. 'What an interesting power she's got. I'd hate to be on her bad side.' She pushed off the wall and headed back into the room, sitting down in a chair and crossing her legs. 'I guess this wasn't a bad idea after all. I should come to these things more often.'
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 08 Nov 2012, 6:10 pm
Kelly glared at Sebastian. "Am i now?" she began doing the same to Sebastian to show him that he wasn't too strong to resist it. She turned to Hikaru as Sebastian left with Cassandra. "Yeah... Somebody's going to get killed eventually..." she sighed. "You were pretty brave though, so I bet it's going to be one of them" she smiled sweetly and hugged Hikaru. "Shall we go and wait for the meeting to begin?" she suggested.

Viktor stopped on a roof top in the outskirts of the city. He turned to Christie. "Would you like to know though? I can tell you when we arrive at the camp, which shouldn't be too long" he smiled, eager to get some of it off his heart. "No werewolf knows beside me" he chuckled and jumped onto another roof.

Danielle seemed a little disappointed. "Well, do you mind telling us over a cup of coffee then?" she suggested with a smile. "And you're right. Double shifts are probably very tiring. let's head back" she began fiddling with the radio, switching channels. "Does anyone like country?" she asked both of them.

Dimitri hurried back and arrived shortly. He jumped through the smashed window. "I see Wilson either called a break or ended the meeting" he thought, looking around. "Wilson?" he asked aloud. He decided to sit down and wait for everyone to gather again. "We start again!" he shouted so everyone heard it. "Whether the meeting was dismissed for good or just for break" he stared at the window. "Hmm... I can actually see the city from here" he chuckled silently.

Wilson heard Dimitri loud and clear and signaled to Sophie. "He arrived, let's go in" Sophie followed Wilson into the room. Wilson sat down and so did Sophie. Dimitri turned to Wilson. "Current state of the meeting?" "As you know Marc has been thrown out for today and I dismissed Cassandra and Sebastian if they would rather leave, though I have a feeling one of them is hurt" Wilson responded with a chuckle. "Kelly did her thing" Wilson whispered. Dimitri nodded. "Wise decision. And she hasn't done that for a very long time... She must've gotten pretty pissed" Dimitri chuckled again. Sophie listened to their conversation.

Marc arrived at his mansion. "Army. Gather!" he demanded the minute he walked through the doors. "Into the basement and we'll make a strategy for how to eliminate Dimitri's side of the table!" he opened the basement and and walked down. The army soon gathered as well.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 09 Nov 2012, 11:41 am
Sebastian shook his head after they got outside and sighed, sticking to the shadows as he carried Cassandra home. "I can't wait to knock some sense into that little bitch," he mumbled with an annoyed tone. He glanced down at Cassandra and smirked. 'She's actually kind of cute when she isn't concious.' He chuckled a little. 'She's probably gonna be in a bad mood when she wakes up.'

Amelia arrived back at the mansion a little after Marc had gotten there. She looked over towards the basement when she caught his scent. She decided not to bother him and headed up to her room to get changed back into her uniform.

Christie stopped and turned to Viktor. She closed her eyes and smiled with a nod to his question. She opened her eyes and watched as he jumped onto another roof, then began following him again. "I'm sure you'll feel a little better if you talk about it. That always works for me when I have a problem. My brother usually ignores me though, but it's still nice to have someone there while you rant out your feelings." She giggled a little.

"Maybe some other time..." Raiden looked at Danielle and smiled, then turned his attention back to the road. "Yeah...I can't really rest right away though. I've gotta pick up my daughter from school in about an hour." Zander looked a little surprised. "So your married?" He asked curiously. Raiden shook his head. "Divorced." Zander rested his head on his arms. "So she lives with you and not her mom?" He asked, trying to make conversation. "Don't know where her mom is. She ran off with someone about a year ago now and I havn't heard from her since I got the divorce papers in the mail." Zander sighed, feeling a little bad for asking. "That sucks...I can't imagine going through something like that." Raiden chuckled a little. "I had it coming. She and I had problems for years so it didn't really surprise me." Though, there was a hint in his voice that it did bother him to talk about it, even though he seemed open about the topic. "How bout you two come by my apartment tonight and we'll talk about everything over dinner?"

Ellie glanced over at Dimitri, but didn't say anything. She pretended not to be listening to their conversation as she watched others returning to the room for the meeting, but wasn't really interested in what they were talking about. She leaned back in her chair, putting her hands behind her head and closing her eyes.

Hikaru chuckled a little. "That would be entertaining to be honest." He smiled at Kelly as he adjusted his hat again. "Not so much brave as protective. I'm underestimated a lot because of my condition, but I can handle myself just fine." He reached over and took her hand. "Yeah. It should be getting ready to start back up..." He turned his head when he heard Dimitri yelling for everyone to come back inside. "Speak of the devil," he said with a chuckle and led Kelly back into the room.
CenCen
CenCen

Fri 09 Nov 2012, 5:54 pm
Marc sat down and smashed his fist on the desk. He watched as the army gathered on the ground before him. He got impatient as they took too long to assemble and stood up. "Gather!" he yelled and threw a spear at one of the slower ones. He dodged. "Hurry!" he growled. "It's time! We shall rebel and rule!" he stated with another growl. "Intensify your training immediately!" Marc slammed the desk once more and left. He walked upstairs. "Oh, hello Amelia. Glad you are back" he sighed and looked down at his arm. He had hit a sharp branch in the fall and it had made a puncture wound in his shoulder.

Cassandra struggled in her 'sleep'. She kicked a few times, yelling out loud. "No! Don't!" tears began filling her eyes again as she went numb once more.

Viktor smiled slightly. "That's true... However, you should also know, so if we don't do the job well enough and rebellions start to show up. You should be prepared as well. Perhaps James should know as well along with a few others? I sense that the 'calm' relationship between the lords are tearing up" he then sighed and jumped a few other roofs. "Do you think they should know as well?" he suggested, jumping further. He saw the camp in the distance as they began reaching the forests and werewolf camps.

Danielle listened to their conversation eagerly. "Dinner? Well, I'm available so why not" she smiled sweetly. "If it's after dark, would you mind if I take along a friend though?" Danielle asked. "It's a long time ago we hang out, and I promise we won't go all chatty so you two get annoyed" she smiled sweetly.

Kelly giggled more than usual. "I know you can" she continued to giggle. "That's why I wanted you as my butler.." she blushed slightly and hung on him, following him to the room.

Dimitri, Wilson and Sophie sat there, chatting, waiting for the last ones to enter.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 10 Nov 2012, 6:29 am
Amelia walked out of her room and looked at Marc as he approached. "Sorry. It took longer than expected. That girl wouldn't let me leave right away." She looked at his arm and noticed that he was wounded. She gently placed her hand just under the wound. "Shall I bandage this up for you sir?" She asked, a little bit of concern in her voice as she looked up at him.

Sebastian sighed and held Cassandra a little tighter as they arrived at the mansion. He took her inside and up to her room, laying her down on her bed. He sat down in a chair next to the bed and took her hand, placing his other hand on her cheek and gently wiping the tears from her eyes. "I should've prevented this from happening somehow." He gently caressed her cheek. 'Hopefully she wakes up soon. I can't stand to see her suffering like this...'

"But why should it be our fault if a rebellion starts? That's between them, not us. I don't really get why we should be the ones responsible for it if they decide to fight eachother..." Christie sighed, confused by everything going on. She looked at Viktor and nodded. "It's probably better to tell them so they know what to expect."

"Sure. The more, the marrier I guess. It's been a while since I had people over." Raiden smiled at them as he pulled into the police station. He looked back at Zander. "And don't cause in trouble or I'll kick you out." Zander glared at Raiden and pouted. "Why do you assume I'm gonna cause trouble?" He asked, but was ignored. Raiden pulled the keys out and tossed them over to Danielle. "Cars all yours. I'll see you guys later," he said as he stepped out of the car and waved to them. Zander sighed and looked at Danielle. "Can I at least move up to the front now? Or should I just go home as well...?"

Hikaru smiled at Kelly's comment, but didn't notice she was blushing. He opened the door and led her inside the room, escorting her to a chair and pulling it out for her. He sat down next to her and leaned back, putting one arm over the back of the chair and crossing his legs. He turned his head to Dimitri. Ellie glanced around the room. She leaned forward, resting her arms on the table with a smile, but seemed a little bored.
CenCen
CenCen

Sat 10 Nov 2012, 11:49 am
"Which girl?" Marc asked curiously. "And how come?" he looked down at his wound as Amelia offered to tend it. He nodded. "It's not as bad as it looks, but sure. That'd be nice, it only hurts a tiny bit" he sighed, feeling degraded in strength. "But how could that damn old weak butler just throw me out like that! Argh!" he began ranting.

Cassandra slowly woke up. "Uhhh... Where am I?" she looked confused. "Who are you?!?" she asked in shock as she saw Sebastian sitting there. In a matter of seconds she regained memory. "Huh... What happened, Sebastian? Is the meeting starting soon?" she asked, not thinking clearly.

Viktor sighed silently. "We're not responsible, but if what he says is true... And even if there's just a tiny possibility for it being true... That they can actually return... Our race and possibly the human race will vanish... Unless they're somewhat under control and even then they will still be a huge threat..." Viktor sighed and noticed the camp. "We're almost there. Come on" he smiled and rushed to the camp.

"Formal clothes or ordinary?" Danielle asked, but was too late. "I'll pick ordinary then" she chuckled and looked at Zander. "Huh? Yeah sure" she smiled at him. "We could go grab a snack if you like? I give" she smiled again. She left the car shortly and entered again. She sat down on the driver's seat. "We have a break now anyways and nothing else seems to be happening around here"

"Now that we're all here, except the other 4, we can begin" he exclaimed as Hikaru and Kelly had sat down. "The talk about werewolves is dismissed. That should be under control. Unless someone has something to add?" he looked shortly at Ellie, then at everyone else. "No? Alright. Then we move on." he threw out the paper and picked up a new. "Due to today's events, I would like to change something. Give some of you more influence at the meetings since the discussions usually get out of hand and we can't make agreements" he paused for a moment. "Would anyone like more influence? Stand up and tell us why"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 10 Nov 2012, 10:57 pm
"That girl who knew those werewolves. I didn't catch her name." Amelia sighed. "I'm not sure why. She said that the arguing was entertaining to her, but Cassandra and Sebastian were dismissed from the meeting as well so she finally let me leave. She did mention that one of the werewolves in particular though might turn against his own kind if he gains a good deal out of it. Sounds like the greedy type to me. She also mentioned that he had a sister that he was protective of...Christie I think was her name...and they're supposidly close to the person who started it all..." A gentle smile crossed her lips as she nodded and led Marc into her room where she kept a few medical supplies. "He doesn't seem that strong, but I've learned not to underestimate others by appearance. Always assume your opponent is stronger than you and take precautions to that, even if they aren't worth it," she stated, bending over as she looked through the drawer for the supplies.

Sebastain breathed a small sigh of relief when Cassandra started to wake up. His smile faded a little when she didn't reconize him at first. He chuckled a little as her memory came back. "We were dismissed, remember? I brought you home when you lost conciousness." He took his hand off her cheek. "Why don't I go get you a drink," he said as he went to get up, starting to let go of her hand.

Christie listened to Viktor in silence as she followed him. "Humans have never fully trusted us or vampires. They're threatened by races superior to them after all," she pointed out with a slight giggle. "Or, at least, that's what Ellie told me," she stated aloud as they reached the camp. She quickly covered her mouth, forgetting that she wasn't supposed to mention her vampire friend. "Um..."

Zander sighed and nodded, moving up to the passenger seat. "I'm not really that hungry, but we could go get something if you are," he said and put his hands behind his head. He glanced out the window and noticed a kid running past the car. "What's a kid doing here?" He asked to himself aloud as he watched her and saw her run up to Raiden. "The nearest elementry school is a few blocks from here. Did she really walk?" He wondered as he watched them curiously.

Raiden walked into the locker room and changed out of his uniform. He looked at his watch and turned to leave to go pick up his daughter. As he walked out to the garage, he looked up to see his daughter running towards him and smiled a little, kneeling down. She ran up and hugged her father. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school Anna?" He asked when she pulled away from the hug. "I left early because I wanted to surprise you after work," Anna said as she closed her eyes and smiled. Raiden sighed as his smile faded. "So you ditched school again? Mind explaining why you did it this time?" Anna took her backpack off and set it down, rummaging through it. She pulled out something and hid it behind her back as she stood up. "Because I wanted to surprise you silly!" She held out her hands an showed him a little star box that she had painted during class. "Happy birthday daddy!" Raiden was a little surprised and not sure what to say at first, but soon smiled at her as he took the box from her. He placed his hand on her head. "Thanks sweetie, but you didn't have to do this. Come on, lets get home." He picked up her backpack and slung it over his shoulder, then picked her up and started heading outside.

Ellie stayed quiet, but giggled a little. She laced her fingers together and rested her chin on the back of her hands. She giggled again as she listened to Dimitri. "Influence? And what kind of influence are you suggesting?" She asked curiously with an innocent smile and closed her eyes. Hikaru listened to them, but didn't really have anything to add. He turned his attention to Ellie and listened to her, then turned to Dimitri to see what he would say.
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 11 Nov 2012, 12:25 am
"The kind of influence that gives you a high ranking in these meetings. The influence that gives you rights in making decisions" Dimitri replied. He looked at her. "Are you interested? Everyone can try for it, if they want to. If you wish to try, then tell us why you should be part of the decision making in the future" he smiled at Ellie, all tension being gone due to Marc and Cassandra's absence.

"Perhaps you want something to drink instead then?" Danielle suggested at his reply. She looked outside at the kid running towards Raiden. "Hmm.. Must be his daughter I guess" she stated as the girl was picked up. "Most definitely his daughter" she then giggled but turned serious at Zander's remark. "Hmm... That's dangerous with werewolves in the city..." she sighed with a worried face but decided to shake it off. "Anyways, shall we go?" she started the car.

"..." Viktor responded with silence at Christie's first remark. "If you say that 'they' are possibly humans... You're very wrong..." he sighed. "They're much much worse... But I'll tell you when we're at the the camp... Who's Ellie?" he turned around and looked questioning. "Don't explain now, let's hurry" he rushed to the camp and arrived within a few minutes. He waited for Christie.

"Dismissed? So the meeting is over?" Cassandra asked even more confused than before. "Explain it all from the start... I'm getting a headache..." Cassandra sighed, throwing herself back into the bed in frustration. "Why don't I remember the meeting if we already held it???" she thought to herself as she covered her forehead.

"Hmm... Interesting... Perhaps we could use her against them once we're rid of old weaklings and their little pet dog..." Marc smirked. He followed Amelia into the room and sat down. He listened to her talk about not judging by appearance. "He's nothing but an old weakling! I wasn't doing my best either" he bragged, attempting to reassure himself that his view on Wilson was right. "However, since it comes from you, I'll take it in consideration when I plan the next strategy on attacking them" he looked at Amelia as she bent down and rummaged through the drawers. "I have the cutest maid of all" he thought, admiring Amelia while she wasn't looking.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:23 am
"Sorry, but that isn't for me. I only came here because I needed to kill time." Ellie giggled softly. "See, I'm more of hired help. The more I get paid, the more work I'll do," she said with a smirk. "I'll do anything from collecting a few heads or simply getting information, for the right price of course...speaking of which..." She glanced over at the clock. "...I have somewhere to be so if you'll excuse me." She stood up and turned to leave.

"Sure..." Zander looked over at Danielle and nodded to the idea of getting a drink. "She's a cute kid, but looks a little pale. She must not go outside much," he stated, but didn't really think too much on it. "He didn't seem too worried about her coming here alone. That's surprising...he seems like the type of dad to be overprotective, but I could be wrong." He crossed his legs and looked back out the window. "Yeah, lets get going."

Christie looked down and didn't respond to his question. She caught up to him as they arrived at the camp and changed into her human form. She held her hands behind her back and avoided looking at him. "She's a friend, but we don't get to see eachother much anymore because of the circumstances..." She glanced up at Viktor, then looked down at her feet. "She's a family friend is all. No big deal."

Sebastian shook his head. "No, I'm sure they're still holding it." He sighed as he walked over to a table and poured her a glass. "You don't remember because Kelly decided to use that power of hers on you. You had me worried when you passed out..." He picked up the glass and walked over to her, holding it out for her to take.

Amelia giggled a little to his suggestion. "Maybe. From what I hear, she's pretty stupid." She stood up straight and looked over at Marc, not noticing that he had been staring at her. "I'm sure you're much stronger than Dimitri and Wilson combined. He really wasn't playing fair either way," she said as she walked over to him and sat down. She opened the small box and pulled out some stuff and started cleaning the blood off his wound. "But stressing out about it isn't the best idea. You should take some time to relax and try to get things off your mind somehow."
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:22 pm
Dimitri listened carefully as Ellie spoke. he got an idea. "Wait, may I have a word with you?" he asked and stood up. He looked around. "The meeting's dismissed, you're all allowed to leave except for her" he pointed at Ellie. "Follow me" he turned to leave the room, but stopped and turned to the crowd again. "All of you are welcome to stay iin the mansion till the sun sets if you like. Follow me" he said and turned around and walked out of the room, expecting Ellie to follow him.

Kelly stood up and stretched her legs as the meeting was dismissed. "Would you like to stay here till the sun sets or try to make it home while the sun is still not too high on the sky?" she asked Hikaru.

Wilson and Sophie watched as some began to leave and some staid. "I think he's going to make a deal with her" Sophie whispered extremely silent into Wilson's ear. "You might be right... What else would he talk to ehr about" Wilson chuckled silently.

Danielle started the car and pulled out. "Yeah, well, perhaps she's not allowed to go outside much due to the dangers" Danielle suggested and drove past Raiden and his daughter. She waved at Raiden and continued to the next turn.

Viktor nodded slightly. "I understand. I'd love to hear more about that, but let's not waste time. I'd like to tell you all about the alternative soon" he checked a tent for others. "Where's James by the way? I can smell him nearby" Viktor chuckled. "Or I could just tell you now and tell the others later?" he suggested, holding his tent open for Christie to enter.

"Kelly.. ? Who? Ohhh, her...." Cassandra asked dozy. "What did she do? Ouuuuchh...." painful memories flooded back of Cassandra being tormented by Kelly's mind trick. "That bitch! I'll rip her to pieces!" Cassandra growled loudly and stood up. "Ohhh uhh.. Dizzy..." she stood wobbling back and forth for a moment. "Why didn't you kill her?!!?" Cassandra growled, lifting Sebastian up slightly by his coat. She let go again shortly after. "Sorry... I shouldn't blame you..." she then sighed and sat down on the bed again.

Marc had a sinister smile on his face. "I am indeed" he chuckled evilly, but made a face in pain. "..." he held in the pain as Amelia cleaned his wound. "It's really not as painful as it loo-" he made another face in pain. "That hurts!" he exclaimed loudly.

Kyle woke up late. "Late again? Damn..." he swore and stood up quick. He quickly took a shower and got dressed. He went into the kitchen to get something to eat when he saw a letter on the table. "A letter? Now?" he sighed and opened it. "A request on more blood? We run lower and lower already!" he yelled, obviously gotten the wrong leg out of bed. "Filthy vampire" he sighed and stamped the letter. "Request denied" he put the letter back in the envelope and put it in his pocket. He walked towards the fridge. "Nothing.. I'll grab something on the way" he said as he opened the fridge and looked inside. He closed it again and left the house.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:23 pm
Ellie stopped and looked at Dimitri curiously. "Hmm...sure, whatever." She shrugged, putting her hands behind her head. She followed Dimitri out of the room. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked when they were out of sight from everyone else.

Hikaru stood up as well and turned his attention to Kelly. "That's up to you. Didn't you want to hear more about that painting first?" He asked, remembering that Dimitri said he would tell her the story about it after the meeting.

Sebastian sighed as he was grabbed by his coat and lifted up a little, causing him to drop the glass on the ground. "I was more worried about you. Besides, I figured you wanted to be the one to kill her anyways," he responded as he was let down. "Don't worry about it," he said with a smile as he sat down next to the bed. He reached over and brushed some hair from Cassandra's face and behind her ear. "You should get some rest."

Amelia glanced up at him. "That smile of yours is very unsettling. What's going on in that mind of yours?" She asked, then continued what she was doing. "Don't be such a child over a little pain," she said as she started wrapping up Marc's arm. She tied the bandage and began putting everything away. "Is there anything else you need from me?"

Raiden looked over and waved to Danielle as they drove by, but seemed to be sticking to the shadows of the buildings. His daughter looked at him curiously. "Who was that daddy?" Raiden looked at her and smiled. "My new partner. She's coming over tonight with a few other people. Why don't you cook something special for them?" Anna closed her eyes with a big smile. "Alright! I'll make a big family dinner!"

"That's true." Zander looked at Raiden and his daughter as they passed. "He sure acts different with her. Definately smiles more." He chuckled a little. "It's kind of funny actually. He always acts like he's such a hard ass. I can't really see him as the caring and doting father type." He put his hands behind his head and looked at Danielle. "So this friend you're bringing over tonight, what are they like?"

Christie nodded slowly and looked up at Viktor. She shrugged her shoulders. "He's probably in his tent playing with his toys again," she said with a giggle. She tilted her head to the side a little and held her hands behind her back. She closed her eyes and smiled and nodded, walking into his tent.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum