Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku) Empty A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku)

Fri 30 May 2014, 12:49 am
Started - Still Accepting

Kiyoshi walked through the door into Nakizawa Academy. It had been a long time since he set foot in this place. Five years now. He felt...uncomfortable. It felt like the walls were closing in around him, whispering to him. Mocking him. He sighed, shaking it off. He approached a cop standing outside of the classroom door. "Got anything?"

The officer turned to him, then held up his clipboard with a sigh. He probably had done this dozens of time tonight already. "Hikaru Kuraze. Eighteen. Blue eyes. Dark brown hair--"

"What was he doing at the school so late?" Kiyoshi interrupted, glancing into the classroom. He would find out exactly what happened in the autopsy report later. Desks were turned over. Blood was everywhere. And the body was mutilated. The officer looked up at him, then back at the clipboard and flipped to the next page. "Seems like he was here to meet Kanade Chiaki who we have in custody. She was covered in his blood hiding out in the closet in the back. No murder weapon was found. Either she disposed of it or she's innocent. Either way, they're taking her in now for questioning." Kiyoshi nodded, walking into the classroom. Careful not to tamper with the evidence, he walked over to the window. He looked down and watched as they put Kanade in the back of a police car. He didn't need to know the autopsy or evidence report. She didn't do it. The boy was dead before she got here. It was the same as before. And he knew she was going to be framed. "I'll catch you this time."

"Sir?" Kiyoshi glanced back at one of the crime scene investigators who had stopped taking photo evidence for a moment. "Nothing. E-mail me the reports as soon as they're available." The man nodded and went back to work as Kiyoshi turned and walked out of the room. As he exited the room and began down the hall, he spotted Harumi. He hadn't known the woman for more than a few years. He didn't particularly like cops. Most didn't like him either because of his father. He had learned to accept it. Harumi was one of the few he could actually tolerate. "Harumi, can you do me a favor? Get me contact and profile information for anyone this kid knew by morning." She was the only one he seemed to ask for information since they met a few years ago. Actually, she was the only one he trusted to get it to him. He wondered how much longer she would put up with him being so demanding though. "And if you can, get me information on Kanade as well. Anything you can dig up."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku) Empty Re: A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku)

Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:58 pm
Kanade stared in shock at the dead body of her classmate, her mouth wide open, trying to utter the boy's name. "Ku-Kuraze San..." She gulped, grossed out at the sight of his mutilated body. Soon Kanade hears police sirens and the footsteps. She froze into place in panic as now the steps were getting louder. A "No..." softly escaped her lips as she tried to find a place to hide. The door opened and Kanade tried to take a look from a crack in the closet she was hidden. She was trembling all over, the footsteps were now approaching her, finally standing in front of the closet. Kanade took a deep breath but tried very hard not to be heard, all in vain as the officer opened the door. "No... It's not what it looks like!" She quickly covered her face using her hands, tears escaping her eyes and falling onto her cheeks. "It really isn't-what it looks like..." She now muttered, the officer grabbing her hand and taking her out the closet and walking her to the police car before handcuffing her.

"Hmm?" Harumi responded to Kiyoshi while leaning back on the wall, her arms crossed. "Another favor? Man, I should really keep a book with all the favors you owe me back." She added with a smirk, making a few steps towards the man. "Consider it done. I'll come by again tomorrow. Kids at this age really love to gossip, maybe I'll dig something. But in exchange..." Harumi paused, approaching Kiyoshi, now their distance being no more than a few inches. "I will interrogate Miss Chiaki. Hm?" She finished, gently touching the young officer's chin and then let go playfully as she reached for her cellphone in her back pocket. "Excuse me, got some calls to make."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku) Empty Re: A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku)

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 4:04 pm
Hikaru grinned when she said she needed to keep track of all his favors. Not that he minded if she did. He owed this woman a lot and trusted her with his life. He would do anything for her. "You'd need to start writing a book to keep track of everything." He tilted his head to the side slightly when he heard her request. It was a little strange, but he gave her a nod. "Got it. I've still got to do my usual interview either way." He gave her another nod when Harumi dismissed herself to make some calls and looked down at his paperwork. "Kanade Chiaki, huh?" He gave a sigh. Either she was responsible, or she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Either way, he needed to find out why she was there. There wasn't much he could do until the forensic report came in and that could take a good day and a half to a week depending on what's found. They were doing their initial sweep, so he decided to stay out of their way and headed out of the building. He took a moment to look at the police car, catching a glimpse of miss Chiaki. He was going to have to interview some students and the boy's teacher in the morning, but for now, he was focused on talking with the girl. They could only hold her as a suspect for forty-eight hours. Not a lot of time to find out the truth. He gave a sigh and went over to his car, getting ready to head over to the police station to get ready for his interview. "Another murder in the chain. Same shit, different town," he commented, lighting up a cigarette before starting up the car and driving away.

(Sorry if it takes me a while to reply to some of these or if they seem short ^^')
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 6:20 pm
Harumi walked down the stairs as she dialed the police station's number. She patiently waited for an answer as she paused on the last step, a smile forming on her lips as the call got through. "Ryou..." She exhaled softly with an alluring voice. Harumi wasn't necessary flirting, it was just her way of talking and everyone close to her was used to it. "We got a homocide here. Can you check the records of Miss Kanade Chiaki? I would also like to get a list including every of her classmate's names. Hmmm..." She paused, placing her index finger on her lips. "Also get me the info of that teacher. You can get it done, right darling?" Pleased she got her answer, Harumi hanged up and the walked down that last step she was standing on. Heading outside the school, she noticed Hikaru was inside his cat and ready to leave. She sighed and quickly caught up with him before he could start the engine, sitting on the car's hood. "Hikaru san." She grinned, her phone vibrating. She glanced up the screen and smiled, Ryou had given her the teacher's information. "So fast, my boy Ryou." She muttered and then turned back to Hikaru. "I know where the teacher lives. Care to take me there?" She asked as she stood up, placing her phone in her back pocket, hoping he would give her a lift.

((will make a char sheet for ryou though he wont be a regural!))
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:04 am
Hikaru was about to leave when suddenly he noticed Harumi sitting on the hood of his car. He gave the woman an annoyed look as he watched her check her phone before moving to his driver side window. "This late?" He questioned, curious why she wanted to go now and not wait until morning. Though he knew once she asked something, there was no saying no to that woman. He gave a nod for her to get in the passenger's seat and waited for her to get settled. "So where are we heading?" He asked as he headed out of the parking lot, following her directions to the house.

The car pulled up in front of a fairly nice place. Shutting off the engine, he took a moment to examine the property. "Seems a bit nice on a teacher's salary," he pointed out before looking at Harumi. There weren't any lights and it didn't seem like there was a car unless the teacher had parked it in the garage. "Do you want me to come with you or shall I send a cab?" He asked, leaning back in his seat as he looked back at the house. He did need to go to the station to give his report before the chief called to give him an earful again. He also needed to question the girl who was probably sitting in interrogation by now and the officers weren't always the most subtle.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:56 pm
Harumi grinned at Hikaru's annoyed glance. A faint snort escaped her lips as she loved to tease the younger cop at any given chance. "This late." The woman repeated in a serious tone. "Why?" She turned to him "You got plans?" Harumi added, wondering if the young man had a girlfriend or something. "Or work related? Hmm... Anyway umm..." She placed her index finger on her lips again, trying to remember the address. "Ah! 10-1343, Tokyo-to, Shibuya-ku, Hanamichi 7 choume, 3-5, Nanahara Apartments 504." Once they arrived, Harumi glanced outside the window and examined the property. "Mhhm." Agreeing with her partner. "Maybe his family is rich?" She opened the car's door and walked out, stretching her arms. "I can handle this. What can a teacher really do to me? I'll call for backup if needed." She responded and then headed to the door, ringing the doorbell. "Are you there Mr Teacher?" She softly wondered, patiently waiting for the owner to open the door.

Ryuu was guarding the high school student, Kanade, sitting at the office facing in front of the cell. "Do you want a glass of water?" He offered to the suspect as he stood up, getting a drink himself first as he was thirsty.

"No... Thanks." Kanade responded, her eyes peeled on the floor, thinking what led to this situation. She remembered her classmate's lifeless body, blood spilled everywhere. She shivered.

"So, do you need anything else?" Ryuu again asked, worried about the underage woman, as he sat down his office and took a sip of his glass. He was a gentle soul. "You don't have to worry young lady. If you are really innocent, you will be out of here quick. We got the best investigators." He exhaled, taking another sip, finally his glass being empty.

Kanade sighed, again not staring at the man. "I wonder if I'm really innocent... For all I know I may have caused this." She gulped, memories of her dead classmate coming on the surface.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Oct 2016, 4:25 pm
[*facepalm* wow idk why i started calling him Hikaru when his name is Kiyoshi... my bad >~< ]

Kiyoshi rolled his eyes when she asked if he had plans. "Yeah. Work. Like always," he said. He didn't exactly have much of a social life. He gave her a smile and shook his head. "Looks aren't always what they appear to be. Be careful," he warned. Just because he didn't always act like it, he really did care about his fellow co-workers. He waited until she was up at the door before finally driving down to the police station.

When he finally arrived there, he got out of his car and locked it up. Kiyoshi looked down at the paperwork in his hands with the brief report of the scene and the possible witness/culprit. He walked towards the interrogation room and stopped by the one way mirror, staring at the young woman and getting there just in time to catch Kanade's last comment. He narrowed his eyes at her for a moment, then closed the folder and went over to the door and opening it. "Ryuu," he said, motioning for the man to come out so they could talk. He stood back by the window and waited for Ryuu to join him. "She seems traumatized more than anything," he pointed out as he stared at the girl. He looked at Ryuu and sighed. "It doesn't add up. No murder weapon. No other witnesses. Just a scared little kid with some blood on her..." He looked back at Kanade, watching her for a moment. "You think she was even capable of doing this? From what I've read, that boy could have easily over powered her if she attacked him, but it didn't even seem like there was a struggle..." He was hoping to get the man's opinion before he went in to talk with her.

When Hayate finally came to the door after a few minutes, he was surprised to see a young woman standing there. With only a glance she could see that he was freshly showered and didn't seem to have been woken up. "Hello miss. Can I help you with something?" He asked with a charming smile. He clearly wasn't expecting any visitors this late from how he was dressed, looking like he was just now getting ready for bed despite the time and the fact that class started in only a few hours.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum