Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Confessions of a Broken Heart [Roleplay] (Shitsuren no kokuhaku) Empty Confessions of a Broken Heart [Roleplay] (Shitsuren no kokuhaku)

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 9:28 pm
[Started - Still Accepting]

Zero walked into the classroom next to his brother. They were twins. Aedan walked over, sitting down as he slouched in his seat. His eyes were grey, almost lifeless. Zero sat in the seat next to his brother. He rested his head on the desk. "This bites."

Aedan chuckled as he looked at his brother. "Well, you knew school was starting today. Why'd you stay up all night?"

Zero glared at him. "You did too. Don't tell me you aren't tired." He sat up, rubbing his head.

Aedan shrugged. "Nah, I never really sleep much anyways." He put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes as he shrugged.

Zero looked up at the board, then looked at the other students as they entered the classroom. "Another boring year..."

Aedan smiled. "Get used to it. We've got one more year after this." He laughed. He placed his feet up on the desk and leaning back in his chair. He looked up at the ceiling.

Zero sighed. He looked out the window. "How can you be so carefree?"

Aedan shrugged again, not bothering to answer his brother.

Daisuke entered his classroom, looking around for an empty seat. He sat in the front near the teacher's desk. He placed his elbow on the desk, resting his head on his hand. He hated the first day. There was never anything to do.

Kamiko held her sister's hand. She pulled her along with her, leading Setsuka to her next class.

Setsuka didn't seem to mind being dragged around. She listened to her music, not paying much attention. She looked at her sister as they stopped, then at her classroom. "This it?" She asked as she took her headphones off.

Kamiko nodded. "Yup!" She let go of her sister's hand. "Good luck on your first day sis!" She turned and headed to her class before she was late.

Setsuka shrugged and walked inside. She sat in the back, putting her headphones back on. She hated school with a passion.

Kamiko arrived at her class as the bell rang. She quickly sat down in the front, pulling out some things to take notes. She didn't have many friends. Most people just made fun of her, but she didn't care. She was just excited that her sister was finally attending school with her again.

Last edited by MischievousFox on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Confessions of a Broken Heart [Roleplay] (Shitsuren no kokuhaku) Empty Re: Confessions of a Broken Heart [Roleplay] (Shitsuren no kokuhaku)

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 1:26 pm
Liz entered the class, walking slowly as she was staring the ground. Because of her foreign appearance many people were laughing at her, and she didn't like it at all. Plus... She wasn't good in this country's language at all!

But yeah, anyway. For a moment she looked around, noticing two twins and Chiaki. She smiled for a moment and then reached her desk, the last one at the row. She just leaned against the wall and opened her manga book to read, she loved those.

Chiaki was with Housei, sitting on the desk and playing pranks on each other. Next to their desks where two violin cases too, they loved music "Toki... I'm thinking of joining the National Competition" Chiaki said with a sigh and crossed his arms. Housei then chuckled and friendly hit Chiaki's shoulder "I'm joining too! Good luck to both" he said and then noticed a girl with his corner of his eye. It was a girl, Kisaragi. "Hey, wanna go have fun after school?" he said with a chuckle as he poked her teasingly. Kisaragi then glared at him and slapped him "You jerk, two timer!" she said and turned around to sit at her seat.

Chiaki burst in laughs as he held his tummy "Ex of yours?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Confessions of a Broken Heart [Roleplay] (Shitsuren no kokuhaku) Empty Re: Confessions of a Broken Heart [Roleplay] (Shitsuren no kokuhaku)

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 9:40 pm
Aedan glanced over at the girl who came into the classroom. "She's pretty cute," he said as he looked at his brother.

Zero laughed. "Yeah, if you like foreigners." He looked over as he heard a smacking sound nearby. He chuckled. "Someone's having some woman troubles," he said just loud enough for Housei to hear him. He leaned over to his brother with a smirk and started whispering in his ear. "Why is it always the good looking ones that are never interested in men?" He asked Aedan, refering to Chiaki and Housei.

Aedan sighed, shaking his head as his brother asked that. "Please don't ask me that." He sounded slightly annoyed by the question. His brother was about as straight as a spiraling staircase.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:57 pm

Housei nervously laughed as he rubbed his back and then glanced at Zero "Her and woman troubles? She is like a boy!" Chiaki then sighed and crossed his arms just before he gave a friendly, but kinda strong pat on Housei's shoulder "I'm ashamed of you Toki, I thought you wouldn't date her. Well then, I guess I can have her" he said with a smirk, teasing him. Housei then raised his eyebrow and turned at him chuckling "Too bad you reject everyone... No one would imagine that you are GAY and that's the reason." He said the word gay a bit louder, so that it could be heard. Chiaki then glared at him "Why, you... Urgh- No... No don't worry he didn't say gay, he said Gary...Carry... Curry...eeerm he mean't curry! I love curry" he said with a nervous laugh, trying to cover up, but what Housei has said was indeed true.

Liz then heard their laughs and turned around, staring at them. She couldn't understand much of their conversation but she still could figure what they were talking about. She slightly laughed but then soon another student glared at her as he slammed his hand on her desk "Won't you greet me with the western way Lizzie Chan?" he said teasingly as he spilled her juice on her shirt on purpose. He was bullying her for being a foreigner, but Liz then lowered her head and took out a tissue from her bag "Sorry, next time maybe" she said softly, wiping the juice that was on her shirt. The other students were laughing.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:23 pm
Aedan chuckled as he listened to the two talk. He nudged his brother with a teasing smirk on his face. "You should go talk to him. After all, how many guys 'curry' as much as you?" He whispered.

Zero glared at Aedan, blushing a little as he pushed him, almost knocking his brother out of his chair. "Shut the hell up..." He crossed his arms, slouching in his chair and pouted. "Not like I'm interested in him anyway," he mumbled, closing his eyes.

Aedan glanced over at the guy who was picking on the new girl. He felt a little bit bad for her. Besides, he knew what it was like to get bullied. He slouched a little, stretching his legs so they were under the boy's chair who was teasing her. He waited for him to come back to his desk to sit before using his foot to move the chair, making the boy fall on his ass when he tried to sit. He put his hands behind his head. "Woops." He chuckled to himself when the attention turned to the boy instead of Liz. "You know, you really should watch where you're sitting."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

The guy fell down, glaring at Aedan as he turned behind him and then quickly stood up, grabbing his tie "You son of a bitch, what was that for?" he said as he pulled him closer by his tie.

Liz then noticed Aedan and the other student were about to fight, so she quickly stood up and caught Aedan's arm, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "Please stop... You wanted the western kiss right? now please stop fighting." She had obviously confused those too, it was her first day in class and she couldn't even remember her classmates. The other student that had earlier bullied then let go of Aedan and glared at her "What the hell?" he then grabbed her arm and pulled her closer "You are so full of shit, both of you!" he said and then pushed her over, almost making her crash on her desk. She then turned at them with a sigh as she stood on her desk, starring down.

Housei burst in laughs as Chiaki was trying to cover up and then he sat down on his chair "Tohgane, you are better at the violin than words..." Chiaki then glared at him "You two timer" he sounded like a little kid. Kisaragi glanced at them both and sighed, raising her voice "Two idiots in this class, I wonder who..." Chiaki then for a moment glanced at Zero, observing him. "Hah, cute" he thought to himself, blushing.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm
Aedan smirked as the guy grabbed his tie. "I'm sorry, but karma is a bitch." He chuckled. He looked at Liz as she kissed his cheek, a bit surprised by it actually. He fell back into his chair when the guy let him go and sighed. He leaned forward, resting his arms on his desk while the boy pushed Liz. "My, my, my...so aggressive. You're not much of a man if you lay your hands on a girl other than to please her," he said, being his typical smartass of a self to try and get a reaction out of the boy.

Zero watched everything and sighed when he heard his brother's remark. He was ready to jump in just in case, but he did agree with his brother. He glanced over and notice Chiaki looking at him and blushed before looking away. He looked up at the clock, then back at his twin. "Aedan, don't start a fight right before class is over," he said, poking Aedan's arm.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:18 pm

Sakura sighed watching those two fighting over Liz so she glared at the student, leaning on his desk "You have 1 second to stop bullying students or else meet me after school for some punches, Okay Shiwa-Kun?" she said giggling as she showed her fist at him. "Oh how he dares bullying people, are you okay ...?" Liz slightly smiled, not sure what was going on "My name is Liz, and thank you" she said and extended her hand to shake them, but then realized it was much of a western way so she pulled back and bowed "Glad to meet you, please take tacos of me" Chiaki heard tacos and he chuckled "You mean take, right?"

"Look who is talking, gay curry" Housei said and gave a friend hit on Chiaki. He then glared at him "You are in a mood for fighting, two timer?" he said with a grin glancing at Sakura. "Oh my, oh my. You all need to stop fighting, we won't give a good example for our younger classmates" Yuki said with a smile. He was so bright, maybe it was because his family was rich, it seemed like he has a different aura.

Chiaki glanced at Zero again, next to Aedan and unconsciously he smiled "This year will be interesting" Housei then smacked him "You idiot, stop drooling over men and practice your violin if you actually want to enter the Nationals" ... He sighed as he kept glancing at Zero "Yes..."

Sakura turned back and glared at Housei "You two timer, better stop bullying your friend too or I'm gonna make you turn black from the bruises"

"Scary woman, oh dear" Yuki said with a chuckle.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:31 pm
Aedan fixed his tie as he nodded to his brother. He looked at Liz and smiled a little when she made a mistake while speaking. "You're still learning japanese, aren't you?" He asked her in english. He finished fixing his tie and leaned back in his seat.

Zero sighed, grabbing his bag when he heard the bell ring. He hadn't noticed that Chiaki was still looking at him every once in a while. "Finally. If you need me, I'll be taking a nap at the park," he said to his brother and left the class.

Aedan rolled his eyes when his brother left and rubbed his head. He closed his eyes. "And he tells me not to skip classes?"

Zero walked over to the park next to the school. He pulled out his headphones when he got to a nearby bench. He laid down on the bench, putting his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. His music was a little loud so he wouldn't be able to hear anyone or anything.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm
Liz surprised at hearing Aedan speaking English she raised her eyebrow and then she nodded, speaking in English too "Oh yes, I moved here not long time ago from London... But my parents didn't bother to get me a good japanese teacher" she said with a giggle as she heard the bell ringing so she stood up, packing her books "Oh, it's time already... I have to go" she said and quickly rushed outside the class, running also towards the park. She was supposed to meet her Japanese teacher, who was in fact just assaulting her.

Chiaki noticed both Liz and Zero leaving so he turned to Housei "Where are they going?" he said tilting his head. Housei then sighed as he pat Chiaki's shoulder and pushed him off the desk "If you like him that much my 'Curry' friend, then go find him. Don't ask me, jeez" he said and chuckled. Chiaki quickly placed his books on his bag and left the class, going after Zero. Breathless, he arrived at the Park and he noticed Zero at a bench being so carefree so chuckled and walked towards him. He placed his hand on his pants and started laughing as he took off Zero's earphones "Oi, you are so carefree, what if a molester will attack you. Your body isn't helping either, you are so cute" he said with a sigh as he kept laughing. He was kneeling down and he then stood up, sitting on the same bench as him.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:52 pm
Zero jumped, startled when someone touched him and took his headphones off. He went to yell at Chiaki, but stopped and started to blush a little when he said something about a molester. He began to blush more as he sat up and rubbed his head. "You think I'm cute?" He sighed and leaned back against the bench, resting his arms on the back of it. "Anyways, what are you doing here? Don't you have class?" Though he wasn't really one to talk since he was skipping class to sleep.

Aedan started gathering her things and smiled at Liz as she left the room. 'I wouldn't mind a few private lessons with her.' He looked up as he started to leave class and noticed Kamiko and Daisuke there to meet him. "What're you two doing?"

Daisuke shrugged, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He nodded his head towards Kamiko. "She go picked on her again and stole some of her things, so I'm walking her to her next class." He sighed.

Aedan looked at Kamiko, placing his hand on her head and messing up her hair. "What did they do this time?"

Kamiko held her hands behind her back, closing her eyes as she smiled. "Oh, I'm alright. They don't mean any harm. Besides, they didn't steal anything too important this time."

Aedan shook his head and poked her nose, making her blush a little. "You need to stop trying to see the good in everyone. It's ok to get upset occassion," he said with a shrug. Daisuke nodded in agreement to Aedan, putting his hand on his head.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:00 pm
Chiaki kept laughing more as Zero was blushing more and more every second. He rubbed Zero's hair and smiled "What? What if I stalk you?... If I attack you? Will you be able to run away? I told you before, you are cute and I want you" he said and tried to force Zero into a kiss, using his tongue. He really loved to tease people, especially those ones who cares about.

Liz's tutor was waiting for her just right outside the school's entrance. Liz didn't seem very happy, instead, she was looking sad. "You are late" the man said. He was in his late 20s. He then grabbed her hand and pushed her into his car. "I know! I'm sorry! Don't push me please" Liz said as she was about to cry. That man, named Nishima {who I will make a bio soon} was the tutor whom her parents hired to teach her japanese. Instead... He actually sexually harasses Liz.

Sakura observed those two from the window and she sighed, closing the curtain "Poor girl, this is what happens when you are alone in a foreign country" she knew about Liz, they were friends since their own parents were friends too as well. It's because Liz's parents were into Sakura's flower shop business, both rich.

Housei walked near Sakura and he crossed his arms, leaning against the door "Why don't you help her then?" she turned and glared at him "Are you crazy? Police should be called for such matters, not some high school kids... Anyway Toki! You two timer, go back to your business" she said as she almost pushed him away. "But... You got it wrong! It wasn't what you thought it was" Housei said as he tried to cover for himself.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:42 pm
Zero glanced over at Chiaki as he was messing with his hair. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I can take care of myself just fine." As he finished, he noticed Chiaki was trying to kiss him. He placed his hands on Chiaki's shoulders and was trying to hold him back as he turned a dark shade of red. "H-hey! Come on now..." He kinda leaned back to try and avoid the kiss, mainly out of shyness and was going to end up falling off the bench if he kept backing up.

Aedan glanced over and began watching the events happening with Liz from the corner of his eye. He sighed as she was forced into the car and looked down. He wanted to do something, but how could he? He had no proof that she was getting harassed or anything, but he did have a feeling she was by the way she was being treated by her tutor. He turned to look at Sakura and Housei who seemed to be talking about Liz at first. He sighed again and began heading to his next class, not bothering to say goodbye to Kamiko or Daisuke.

Daisuke rolled his eyes as Aedan walked away. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Kamiko. "Get to class or you'll be late. And avoid those girls who pick on you, got it?" He smiled at her and waved as he headed towards his class as well.

Kamiko closed her eyes and smiled. "Ok Daisuke-kun." She overheard something about a two-timer and turned to look at Housei and Sakura. She held her hands behind her back. "Maybe...it's not any of my business, but...you should try to give him another chance? Everyone makes mistakes after all and maybe you should try hearing out his side of the story," She said to Sakura with a innocent smile.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012, 5:30 pm

Chiaki chuckled as he saw Zero blushing and backing up and then he placed his hands on his shoulders "Hey, hey! Stay calm, I'm not joking around" he said with a smile, an evil one actually and then he leaned again to try kiss Zero once again. "You are gonna fell of the bench if you keep like that... Just give in" he said with a sigh.

Sakura noticed that Aedan had been listening to them, and so he was also looking at the window. She then saw him leaving and she sighed 'He seems interested in her story, why he doesn't ask?' she thought to herself as she rushed to reach him. "I will meet you in next class Toki!" she said and then grabbed Aedan from his arm "Wait! Hold on a second" almost breathless. "You saw Liz getting in the car right?"

Housei didn't understand what was going on with Aedan and Sakura, he just scratched his head and sighed "Man, where is Chiaki. I thought he would be quick"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 17 Aug 2012, 7:18 pm
Zero stopped moving back as Chiaki grabbed his shoulders. He saw Chiaki trying to lean in to kiss him again and stopped trying to push him away. As their lips met, he closed his eyes and gripped Chiaki's shirt, letting out a soft moan that was muffled by the kiss. He tried to push him away again, but wasn't really fighting it too hard.

Aedan stopped when he felt someone grab his arm. He turned around to look at Sakura as she asked her question. "Yeah...," he said, pulling his arm away from her and sliding his hands into his pockets. "...Why do you ask?"

Kamiko looked down, feeling a little disappointed. She was used to being ignored though. Typically, she was the girl everyone pushed around or convinced her to do their homework to keep from getting picked on. She glanced back up at Housei, then looked to see that Daisuke was already out of sight. She turned and headed to her next class without saying a word. She walked with her head down, getting lost in her thoughts.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:54 am
Sakura sighed as she then glared at Aedan " You saw Liz getting in the car, but you wasnt curious... Perhaps you wanted to help her? " she said and crosses her arms 'I really should stop being a love cupid and solve my own problems... Funny.' She thought with a grin to herself. "I mean... Liz has no actual family, and she gets used. Isnt it a pety?"

Chiaki grinned as Zero finally gave in, but his eyes suddenly widden as he seemed tht he liked it. He quickly pushed him Aside and rubbed his mouth in disgust "Geez I was joking. You must really be desperated... You are disgusting!" he said and stood up. Well Chiaki was a bisexual, but he really wasnt into serious relationships.

Back in the class, Housei saw Kamiko leaving alone, and then he remembered that she had talked to him but he ignored her. He didnt do it on purpose though. "Kamiko-san? Please wait!" he said with a smile trying to catch up on her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:51 pm
"I did want to help, but it's none of my business. I barely know the girl..." Aedan shrugged, sliding his hands into his pockets and closing his eyes. He opened his eyes when Sakura mentioned something about Liz not having an actual family and gets used. "That's...something I can relate to..." He sighed and looked down, feeling a little bad for not doing anything. "Hey, do you know where she lives? I think I'll stop by and check up on her...make sure she's ok..."

Zero was a little surprised when Chiaki pushed him away. He glared at him and stood up. "Well geez, maybe you shouldn't have tried to kiss me then! Ever think of that asshole!? I'm sorry for being so disgusting and desperate!" He grabbed his bag and started walking towards home, not really wanting to go back to school. His face was red from embarassment. 'So what if I'm desperate!? It's always the same with these people...I get treated like crap for my sexuality...maybe I should just force myself and get a girlfriend so I wont have to deal with this everytime I start liking someone?'

Kamiko heard Housei call her name and stopped, turning around and waiting for him to catch up. "What is it Housei-san?" She asked, holding her hands behind her back and closing her eyes with an innocent smile. "Did you need something?"
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 5:56 pm
Sakura evily grinned at Aedans response ' one day you will thank me Liz fot being your cupid ' she then innocently smiled at him and took ouut crom her bag a small piece of paper and a pen " Of course I have it!" she said and wrote down Lizs address. " Shunji K. 14 st. Its right in front of the park our school students hang out. Its a biiiig hiuse so you cant miss it." she said and smiled again folding the paper in two and giving it to Aedan. " well I must leave now... Its my last class." she said and walked away.

Chiaki on the ither hand saw Zeros expression, a sad one so he lowered his head and sighed ' Why is he so cute at times like this. My God!' he thought to himself and started running to catch up on him "Wait, Zero!" as be started speeding up and finally get closer to him "Please wait! Im sorry about before, will you listen?"

Back at school, Housei smiled as Kamiko turned around. He then gently smiled and leaned his head to the side "I think back in class that our glances met. Maybe you wanted to tell me something?" he said as he wasny sure if she had really said something ir not.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:30 pm
Aedan noticed her evil grin and raised an eyebrow, slightly confused and began to wonder what she was thinking. He nodded and watched as she wrote down the address and described the house to him a little. "Thanks..." He took the paper and nodded again as she began to leave. He unfolded it, looking at the address for a moment. 'So, she lives near the school?' He folded it back up and slid it into his pocket and decided to skip his last class. He knew his grades wouldn't suffer from skipping one day. He began walking towards Liz's house, wondering how she would react to him showing up uninvited.

Zero ignored Chiaki's calls for him at first as he continued to storm off. He stopped and turned to him, still a little pissed off. "What? You want to make fun of me some more? Go ahead. Everyone else does." He crossed his arms as he waited to hear what Chiaki had to say.

Kamiko tilted her head to the side a little. "Let's see..." She placed her finger on the bottom of her lips as she kind of looked up while she tried to remember what she had said. She looked a little sad when she couldn't remember and looked at him, folding her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry. I really don't remembe-e-er!" She squeeled the last part as she felt her arm getting grabbed and being pulled away from him a few feet. She looked back and saw it was her sister.

Setsuka was heading to her next class when she saw her sister talking to some boy. She quickly ran over and grabbed her sister's arm, pulled her away from Housei a little and leaned over to whisper to her. "Hey sis, whose he? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend?" She asked quietly and glanced back at Housei before looking back at her sister. "You know mom already has someone set up for you to marry one day. She'd be really mad if she knew you were flirting with other boys."

Kamiko was a little confused and tilted her head to one side a little. "Why do you say that? We were just talking...and it was a little rude that you pulled me away from him like that..." She looked down a little as she started to feel the depression setting in. "Mother expects too much of me Suka. And I wasn't flirting..." She turned back to Housei and smiled at him. She bowed to him apologetically. "I'm really sorry. That was rude of my sister to take me away from our conversation." She stood back up, closing her eyes as her smile grew a little. "Did you need anything else from me Housei-san?"
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 12 Oct 2012, 4:42 pm

Sakura giggled as Aedan finally accepted and would help Liz. 'Later they should thank me for being their cupid. Poor Liz, she needs someone she can rely on...' she thought with a smirk and turned away.

At Liz's house, Takeda(her tutor, will make bio of him soon) tried once again to molest Liz. Liz was at the kitchen preparing snacks. She knew that he would do something to her but couldn't do anythign about it. She had no one to rely on. He abused her body countless of times, yet... No one even noticed it. Takeda walked behind her and touched her butt as she started slowly rubbing it. Liz got startled and she dropped the plates. She soon started to crying "Why must you do this?! I don't like this!" she started shouting as she tried to remove his hand and escape. She ran at the living room, behind a chair as she was using it as a shield. "Stay where you are!"

Chiaki breathless finally caught up to Zero."Geez man, I can't run. I might have a heart attack" and he was serious. Chiaki's heart was fragile and had a problem since he was born. He couldn't take part in any physical activity. Anyway, he took a few deep breathes to calm down as he placed his hands on his waist and sighed " It's... It's not disgusting. I just... Never had a serious relationship before. Everyone was taking advantage of me and I'm on the bottom sometimes too..." He said while embarrassed. He even blushed! He then attempted to hold Zero's hand and he gently smiled "I can't promise you, but wanna try be in a relationship with me? Or at least we can start as friends!"

Housei got startled by Setsuka and then he looked at them confused while they were whispering. As soon as Kamiko turned to him again, he smiled and rubbed his head in embarrassment "Err no Kamiko-San. You seem busy, so Cya" he said and turned around, making a step. He didn't even made another step and a shout was heard.

"Toki!! You baka, where do you think you are going?!" Sakura yelled as she was running towards him. Housei gulped and then he started running "Shit!"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 7:01 am
Aedan walked up the the front door and stood there for a moment. 'What the hell am I even doing here?' He lifted his hand to knock, but stopped and sighed. He turned to walk away, but stopped dead when he heart what sounded like glass breaking come from inside the house and turned back around. 'Something doesn't feel right...' He walked back up to the door and slowly turned the knob to see if it was unlocked and was surprised it was. He opened the door quietly and walked in, closing it just as quietly. His eyes widened when he heard Liz shouting at someone and peeked around the corner to the living room. He saw Liz hiding behind a chair and noticed a man starting to approach her. He wasn't sure what came over him as he walked over and grabbed ahold of Takeda's arm. "The lady told you to stay away from her. I suggest you listen before you get hurt old man."

Zero was a little surprised when he saw Chiaki out of breath and was even more surprised to his heart attack comment. He started to blush as well as he was told that Chiaki had ended up on the bottom before and rubbed his head. He blushed more as they held hands and his eyes widened a little to Chiaki's proposal. "I've...never actually dated anyone before...hell that kiss earlier was my first," he said as he turned his head away in embarassment. "B-but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot." He closed his eyes and smiled at Chiaki, hoping he wasn't being made fun of or teased again.

Kamiko bowed to Housei and smiled as she stood back up. "Alright. Goodbye Housei-san." She turned her head when she heard someone shouting and saw it was Sakura. She tilted her to the side in confusion when he ran off from her and giggled a little. She turned back to her sister. "Come on. We better get home before mother gets worried about us."

Setsuka watched as Housei ran away from Sakura and started laughing. She looked at her sister and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go home so mom can yell at me for being a horrible daughter I am and yell at you for getting a 'bad grade' again." She crossed her arms and turned as she began to walk away.

Kamiko breathed a sigh. "I don't want to go home yet either, but you know as well as I do what'll happen if we don't go straight home after school." She held her hands behind her back and looked down as she walked. 'I hope she doesn't get too mad because I didn't get a hundred on that test...'

Daisuke sighed as he was heading off to work. He worked at a resturant near the school as a waiter and did enjoy his job, but the pay wasn't that great. He was starting to wonder if he would be able to pay his first tuition with the money he's saved up for college once he finished high school. He walked into the resturant and waved to his coworker, then headed into the back to get ready. He set down his backpack and changed his jacket and shirt. He always wore dress pants, so it made things easier for him. He turned and headed back out to the dining room to get ready for dinner service.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum