Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
snowstein
snowstein

Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein)

Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:35 am
"Sie brauchen, um ihn erkennen, dass." (You need to make him realize that.) Casey said worried that the boy would easily be killed or die on his own if anything happened to Kyou. "Lehre, wie man ist der beste Weg, dass er Sie zu schützen." (Teaching you how is the best way that he can protect you.) he said as he watched the boy's reactions to what he had said. "Hat Ihr Bruder wissen, dass es so schlimm?" (Does your brother know it's this bad?) Casey asked as he got down to his height. "What is he saying?" Tyree asked as he looked at the rag then Takato and back to Casey. "Hold on a minute and I'll tell you everything." Casey said as he looked at Tyree then back to Takato. Casey looked back at Takato and listened to him speak. "Wollen Sie mir erzählen, dass man nur tot umfallen jeden Augenblick?" (Are you telling me that you could just drop dead at any moment?) Casey asked with a worried look on his face as he gently placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Casey come on tell me what's going on." Tyree said as he started poking Casey. "Fine basically he has a minor case of a serious heart condition that could kill him at anytime." Casey said as he gave Tyree annoyed look as he said it. "Oh, so it's just a minor.... Wait you said 'serious'! Casey just because you put the word minor in front of something doesn't always make it minor!" Tyree said freaking out. "Das alles ist eine ernste Sache. Sie benötigen mehr als nur Medizin." (This is all serious stuff. You need more than just medicine.) Casey said as he looked back to Takato. "Wir werden nicht sagen, dein Bruder, aber Sie sollten." (We won't tell your brother but you should.) Casey said as he he got up and left the room. Tyree gave Takato a hug and a sad smile before leaving the room to go back down stairs.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein)

Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:54 am
'Wie? (How?)' Takato thought to himself. He wasn't even sure where to begin when it came to convincing his brother to let him do anything. He listened to Casey and began to rethink things. He wouldn't last very long without his brother, so was he really protecting him as well as he says he is? He shook his head when asked if his brother knew. "Er weiß, was ich von Leid, aber er weiß nicht, ich krank bin jetzt, (He knows what I am suffering from, but he doesn't know I'm sick right now)" he said, still trying to hold back his tears. He nodded when Casey asked if he could just die one day without warning. He lifted his head slowly when he heard Tyree's worried tone. He was surprised they were worried about him so much when they barely knew him. He nodded again, knowing he needed more than medicine. He needed professional help, but that was no longer available. Even just finding a doctor would be better than nothing, but that was even more rare than medicine. He lowered his gaze again when Casey said he needed to be the one to tell Kyou, unsure of what to say. He managed a smile when Tyree hugged him and noticed the boy was leaving the room. He chased after Tyree, grabbing ahold of the boy's arm to stop him. "Nein, bleiben Sie bitte, (No, please stay)" he said and stared at the boy, remembering that Tyree couldn't understand him. He grew quiet as he thought back to a few things his brother had taught him before speaking again. "S...st-stay," he said, struggling to pronounce the word correctly and really hoped he said it right.

Kyou was flipping through the pages of the journal when he heard someone coming down the stairs. He quickly closed it and slid it on his inside jacket pocket before looking over his shoulder to see who it was. He stood up and turned to face Casey, placing one hand on his hip. He was silent as he narrowed his eyes. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't bother him when he's supposed to be resting," he said as he stared at Casey. He crossed his arms and tried to think of a plan. "Anyways, why don't we let the kids rest while you and I take shifts? I'll take first watch. Unless you want it of course," he said as he tried to come off as friendly as possible and smiled. He could fake it with the best of anyone and it wasn't as easy to see through him like his brother.
snowstein
snowstein

Tue 04 Aug 2015, 7:11 am
"Ich verstehe ... Sie brauchen, um ihn wissen lassen, so dass es nicht noch schlimmer..." (I see... you need to let him know so it doesn't get worse...) Casey said as he showed that he actually cared for the child's health. Casey was the kind of person to have a soft spot for kids. Tyree stopped when his arm was grabbed and looked back at Takato as he tilted his head to the side giving the boy a curious look uncertain as to what he had said. "Stay." Tyree said as he nodded his head and turned to face Takato. "Tyree." he said as he pointed to himself while he gave the boy a smile. "Knife." he said as he pointed to the knife he had hanging off of his belt. "Gun." Tyree said as he pointed to his holstered gun.

"My apologies I didn't realize it was time for bed already." Casey said as he walked over to the sofa and sat down. "I agree it's been some time since Tyree has gotten to be a kid. No, I'll take the first watch after all you are being kind enough to let us stay here with you guys." Casey said as he smiled at Kyou. "We are leaving in the morning to go see a friend of ours who's a doctor. I was thinking maybe you and your brother might want to come along." Casey said as he looked at Kyou. "I asked your brother about his condition and I'm certain that he can help." he said as smiled at him.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 04 Aug 2015, 7:53 am
Takato tilted his head to the side as he listened closely. "Stay?" He asked, pronouncing it a bit better the second time. "Aufenthalt," he said, repeating the word in German for him. He nodded and smiled at Tyree, happy that he was staying. "Tyree," he said and then pointed to himself, "Takato." His smile brightened as he introduced himself. He followed Tyree's hand and looked at the knife. "Knife...Messer," he said as he pointed to it as well. It was something he had never done before, but he liked that they were trying to communicate as they taught each other what the words were in their language. He was already picking up how to pronounce the words pretty well on the first try. "Gun...Gewehr," he said as he looked up at Tyree, looking interested. He took a moment to look around the room, trying to think of something to teach him as well. He noticed his backpack and pointed to it. "Rucksack," he said and walked over to it, picking it up before flopping down on the bed. He pulled out a small flashlight and held it up to Tyree. "Taschenlampe," then he set it down and pulled out some bandages, "Bandagen." He closed his eye with a smile. He knew Tyree was teaching him the things he needed to know first, so he decided to do the same. Never know when you need to ask for this stuff after all. He turned the flashlight on to light up the room so they both could see better. He set it on the table near the bed before scooting over a little and patting the spot next to him. "Sitzen," he said, telling him to sit. He rummaged through his bag and after a moment looked up at Tyree with a smile. He put one finger to his lips making a shushing gesture as his other hand pulled out two candy bars he had been saving for a special occasion.

Kyou shook his head with a reassuring smile. "No worries. I'm just concerned he doesn't get enough rest sometimes," he said. "I don't think Takato has seen anyone his age since it all started. But the communication might be an issue so I'm not exactly sure how they're gonna talk to each other," he said and rubbed his head with a small laugh. "I'll take over around midnight then," he said to Casey and set the alarm on his watch. There wasn't much need for time, but he was glad his watch still worked after all this time. It helped. He stopped and slowly lifted his head, his eyes wide. "Doctor?" He asked in almost disbelief. "You mean it? You'd take us to him?" He was rethinking leaving knowing that. He was surprised that Takato told them about his condition, but ignored it and nodded. "We'll travel with you. I need to make sure his condition isn't getting worse and if this guy can help maybe he can at least do something for Takato."
snowstein
snowstein

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 1:18 am
Tyree smiled and nodded when Takato said the word the second time. "Aufenthalt?" Tyree said as he looked at the boy. "Messer." he said repeating the word. "Gewehr." he said as he was starting to get the hang of it. "Rucksack...backpack." he said as he pointed to the backpack. "Taschenlampe....flashlight." Tyree said as he pointed at the flashlight. "Bandagen....bandages." he said repeating the word then saying it in Japanese. Tyree walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge next to Takato. Tyree looked surprised to see the candy bars. It had been months since the last time he had one. Tyree had a serious sweet tooth unlike Casey who liked things a little more on the sour or bitter side.

"Understandable he is still young he needs his sleep to stay healthy." Casey said sounding like a parent. "Well Tyree rarely speaks so he usually uses hand gestures to communicate. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they were doing now instead of sleeping." Casey said with a chuckle. "Alright, then I'll take over again at three so you can get some more sleep if you want." Casey said as he smiled at Kyou. "Yeah, rare thing to come by these days. believe it or not but before the world became hell on earth he was one of the two best doctors in Japan." Casey said as he put his feet up on the coffee table. "Yeah, that's not something that I would joke about. I don't like the idea of knowing that kid is sick and that he could get worse if I don't try to help him." he said locking eyes with Kyou. "Alright, but it's a long ways so we should leave just before sun up. I would rather not run into the bandits again." Casey said as he looked at Kyou.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 2:10 am
Takato was trying to hold in his excitement as they taught each other things here and there. If you already didn't know he was sick, he could easily pass for normal whenever things weren't too bad. He was pretty short for his age, so he was able to swing his legs back and forth on the edge of the bed without touching the floor. He hadn't really hit his growth spurt yet, barely breaking five six. He noticed Tyree's eyes lit up when he saw the candy and couldn't help but smile. He put down his backpack and held one out to the boy trying to offer it to him. He watched as Tyree accepted the candy and opened his own up and taking a bite. He laid back on the bed and stared at the blank ceiling, thinking. He pointed to the ceiling and said, "Eine leere Leinwand. Möchten Sie malen? (A blank canvas. Do you like to paint?)" He looked at Tyree and smiled. He gave the boy a kind look when he saw how confused Tyree was and sat back up. He leaned over and rummaged through a different part of his backpack. After a moment, he pulled out a few cans of spray paint. "Farbe, (Paint)" he said and hopped off the bed, turning to face Tyree with a big smile to see if he wanted to join him.

Kyou gave him a curious look. The way Casey had said it reminded him of something. "Shit, you sounded like my dad for a second." He laughed a little as he sat back down on the couch, resting one arm on the back and crossing one leg over the other. "Takato never really got to be a kid or have friends. Now he's stuck growing up in this shitty world. Our parents and sisters are dead. We have a cousin somewhere here in Japan, but we've been searching for over a month and you two are the first survivors we've come across." He let out a sigh as he started to lose hope. He nodded to the idea of taking three hour shifts. "Really?" He thought for a moment. "You remember when this all started, the United Nations recruited all the best doctors and scientists to try and find a cure. There was never a report of anyone they tested surviving before all communication was cut off, but I wonder if he was one of them?" He looked at Casey as if asking for clarification if this doctor was or not. He was silent for a moment as he stared back at Casey, then averted his eyes. "Are you saying I'm not taking care of him correctly?" He asked as he stood up and slid his hands into his pockets, keeping his head turned away and sounding a little defensive.
snowstein
snowstein

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 4:33 am
Tyree opened the candy and took a small bit to make sure it was still good. He leaned back smiling at Takato while supporting himself with his left hand. "Thank you." Tyree said as he hoped Takato understood that one. Tyree laid back next to him wondering what he was trying to point out to him. Tyree gave him a confused expression as he was curious about what he had said. Tyree sat up and watched Takato get into the bag and pull out the spray paint. "Paint." Tyree said as he smirked at the sight of the paint. The sight of the paint made him think back to how when he and Casey started traveling together he had painted Casey's rifle pink just make the man angry. Tyree nodded his head to let Takato know he wanted to join in.

"I guess it takes one to act like one..." Casey mumbled to himself as he thought about what his life was like before all this happened. "I can't imagine how it must be for him. I know how you feel I lost my family too. I'm here for two reasons; the first is to help the doctor with his 'project', the second is to find someone. You two and the kid are the only survivors I've come across that I haven't had to kill....fucking bandits." he said as his voice had a more serious tone to it as he spoke about his reasons for being in Japan. "Yeah, if you are at least somewhat rested you'll have a hard time getting there." Casey said as he thought about their route. Casey didn't say anything he just smirked at Kyou's question about the doctor. "No, nothing of the sort, in fact you are doing a good job. What I'm saying is you need to look at reality there are no more hospitals, medical drugs are hard to come across, and doctors are harder to find. My point is his condition is likely to get worse before it gets better. We need to watch him closely." Casey said as he thought about the bloody rag. "Anyway this is going to be the route we will be traveling." he said changing the subject as he took out a map and moved his finger along the some rough terrain.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 5:34 am
"Gern geschehen, (You're welcome)" Takato said with a nod to show that he knew what Tyree was saying. "Paint," he repeated and smiled. He set down the few he was holding on the bed and pulled out the other colors. He had a decent variety, though he was still missing some. He took a dark blue, white, silver, gold and black. He moved around to the head of the bed and climbed up so he could almost reach the ceiling. He set all the cans down except the blue and shook it up as he smiled at Tyree. He looked up at the ceiling and sprayed it until it was completely blue above the first half of the bed. He was leaving the other half for Tyree to do what he wanted. He took the black and added a texture to make it look similar to the night sky. Whenever he was sick, he had to find things to do to keep himself busy. With that, he had gotten extremely good at painting. He grabbed the white and gold and made what looked like stars, as if you were looking through a skylight. "Ich mag den Nachthimmel, (I like the night sky)" he said, even adding constellations that he knew from memory. Once he finished that, he grabbed the silver and started making a full moon. He was adding the details, making it almost look real. He was so focused on what he was doing and looked so happy. Painting was one of his passions and it was clear from the look on his face how much he loved it. As he was finishing up, he looked over to see what Tyree was doing. The room smelled like paint now. He got down on his knees and then laid down on his back, looking up at both paintings. He was more interested in Tyree's painting and held a smile on his face as he watched the boy. When he thought Tyree was finished, he grabbed Tyree's pants and pulled on them, trying to get him to lay down with him.

Kyou didn't catch Casey's comment as he looked at the man. "Project?" He asked, wondering what kind of project it was. "Who're you looking for?" He asked curiously and narrowed his eyes. "Sounds about right. We had a few problems with bandits while we traveled from Germany and with them it's always shoot first and ask questions later." He nodded in agreement. He hadn't had a good rest in a while. "Yeah, but I'm still military at heart and I've got my own little task to worry about. We'll travel with you, but after my brother gets some medical help, we'll be moving on," he said, wanting to make his intentions perfectly clear well before hand. He didn't say anything in response, wondering what Casey was really thinking when it came to how he was taking care of Takato. He watched Casey as he showed him the route they would be taking to get there and nodded. "Long trip. Will take us most of the day from the looks of it. But if Takato needs to rest we'll need to detour and let him," he said as he sat back down and took a closer look at the map. "He should be fine if we stop at least once though."
snowstein
snowstein

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 6:44 am
Tyree smiled and nodded when Takato repeated the word. Tyree grabbed yellow, red, orange, pink, and white. Tyree stood up on the bed he grabbed the white and painted clouds. After the clouds were done he took the yellow to paint the sun. Tyree took the pink and lightly outlined part of the clouds then added some red. He then took the orange to spray on the sun and the sky making everything in his painting have two tones. The way he had made his painting reflected Takato's so it would look as if it was two halves of the same painting. when he was done he lay down next to Takato and looked up at their beautiful art work. before everything had happened Tyree was studying to restoration of old works of art mainly paintings.

"Yes unfortunately as the spec ops soldier who was assigned to him I'm not allowed to speak of the doctor's work without his permission." Casey said as the smile on his face told Kyou that there were other ways of asking about it. "Someone 'special' however that is my personal quest to find her." Casey said not meaning to let the word her slip. "Yeah, they are a pain in the ass to say the least." he said letting out an annoyed sigh at the thought of running into any, one in particular annoyed him the most. "Shame I was hoping you guys would want to stick around. the place has more than enough room for everyone, not to mention it is the safest place in Japan. The most they would ask is that you help out in scouting and scavenging missions. Besides with all the medicine and working medical equipment it would be the best place for your brother." Casey said trying to interest Kyou. "That's fine after all we have a lot of places to cross through." Casey said with a smirk knowing it was a very dangerous trip. "As long as we make it to the safe area's here, here, and here he should bearable to rest at least three times if need be." he said pointing them out on the map.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:12 am
Takato stared up the the ceiling with him, admiring what they had done. He turned his head and stared at Tyree's profile for a bit before smiling. He reached over and took Tyree's hand, then looked back up at the ceiling. "Das sollten wir irgendwann wieder tun, (We should do this again sometime)" he said, knowing Tyree couldn't understand but hoped he could get the point across. He enjoyed doing this with him. He closed his eye and started to relax, his grip soon loosening on Tyree's hand as he began to fall asleep. He was glad he had made a friend in this world and wished they could stay together.

"Spec ops huh? I ask because the German facility was overrun," Kyou said as he narrowed his eyes, starting to put two and two together. "Her? An ex-lover perhaps? Or the girl you admired from afar?" He asked and couldn't help but smirk as he teased Casey a bit. He looked at Casey curiously, wondering just how good this doctor was for him to sound so confident. "I need to get to one of those research facilities. If this guy is who I think he is," he paused for a moment as he pulled out the journal he kept on him, "then he needs to read this. It's the research notes from Germany." He glanced back at the map as Casey pointed out the safe spots before looking back at him. "It's quite a trek...I'm not sure Takato can handle that kind of trip in a single day," he said, sounding a little concerned.
snowstein
snowstein

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:51 am
Tyree couldn't take his eyes off of the ceiling impressed at what they had created. "I agree we should do this more often." he said as he looked at Takato's painting.Tyree looked at Takato and watched him slowly fall asleep. Tyree thought Takato looked really peaceful when was asleep. Tyree slowly began to drift to sleep as he looked at Takato thinking about how he wanted them to be together forever. Tyree rolled over onto his side and wrapping his arms around him while he slept.

"Yeah, I know I was there." Casey said as he smirked at Kyou. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out." he said with a mischievous smile. "Well then I think you should consider staying then." Casey said as he pulled out 2 matching journal. "And these are the notes from England and France." he said as he put the journals back in his coat. "We need to get through the forest, the mountains, and the swamp. We can do one 1/3 of the trip per day if we need." Casey said as he smiled thinking about how much fun this was going to be.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Aug 2015, 8:01 pm
Takato opened his eye just enough to look at Tyree as he felt the boy's arms wrap around him. His blushed just a little as he thought of how warm Tyree was and how being in his arms made him feel safe. He rolled on his side so he was facing Tyree and clung to the other boy's shirt. He snuggled up to him, wanting more of that comfort and security. It made him miss his family. They were all he had, now it was just him an Kyou. He didn't want to lose this feeling ever again. "Gute Nacht, (Goodnight)" he whispered softly. He closed his eye, burying his face against Tyree's chest, falling into a peaceful slumber as he held onto Tyree.

"You were?" Kyou asked, his eyes widening in surprise as he turned to Casey. He looked at the journals for a moment before putting the one he had back inside his jacket. "I was in charge of watching one of the patients, but I don't remember you." He let out a small sigh as he thought back to that day. "We managed to get out through the tunnels, but I didn't realize anyone else had survived...," he said, the word 'we' slipping out. He looked back at the map and sighed again before nodding. "Alright. As long as we can get Takato there safely he'll just have to endure the trip." He stood up and started to walk towards the stairs without another word.
snowstein
snowstein

Thu 06 Aug 2015, 2:02 pm
"Yeah, that was one hell of a day... I don't remember ever making that any head shots before." He said as he smiled at Kyou. "I have a feeling I know which one. If you have that journal. I'm guessing it was your brother" he said as he sighed a little. "'We'?" he asked as he gave a curious look. "Alright, go get some rest Ill go start look out ."Casey said as he walked outside and climbed to the top of the house and watch for any problems.

Tyree awoke the next morning. A small bit of sun light starting to shine through the window. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he started looking around the room. Tyree noticed how close his face was Takato's as he blushed a little bit. He then noticed his arms were wrapped around Takato. Tyree felt embarrassed as he quickly moved his arms away from Takato and then sat up. He looked at the boy and thought about how peaceful he looked while he slept. Tyree ran his fingers through Takato's hair as he leaned over supporting his weight with his arm.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Aug 2015, 11:11 pm
Kyou paused part way up the stairs. His hand squeezed the railing as he thought back to that day. He didn't say a word though as he continued walking up the stairs and going down the hall to a different bedroom. He quietly closed the door and wandered over to the window. He opened it up and took a deep breath of fresh air. He dropped his head into his hands as he turned and leaned back against the window sill. "Why did he have to go and volunteer for that program?" He had no idea Casey was up on the roof and could hear him through the window. He didn't know the extent of the research or experiments they had done on his brother. The journal didn't make complete sense to him, being mostly medical terms, formulas and serums that didn't specify exactly what they were. Kyou came downstairs early the next morning and noticed Casey had already begun packing everything up. "Hey...thanks for taking most of the watch last night," he said and kept his gaze averted. It had been a while since he had a decent rest, but he wasn't exactly good at saying thank you. He walked over to his things without another word and pulled out a water bottle, taking a drink. "The boys still sleeping?" He asked as he looked back at Casey for a moment before helping gather everything as well.

Takato was still sound asleep when the boy woke up. He stirred a little and groaned as Tyree sat up, but still hadn't opened his eye. He relaxed again as Tyree ran his fingers through his hair. His lips parted and he let out a soft moan, his cheeks flushing a light shade of pink as he enjoyed the feeling on Tyree rubbing his head. After a moment, his eye slowly opened and blinked several times, trying to adjust to the light. He noticed Tyree was no longer laying next to him and turned his head just enough to look up at the boy. "Guten Morgen, (Good morning)" he said, still sounding pretty out of it as he rubbed his eye. He still felt and looked pretty tired and made no attempt to get up. He looked like he could fall back to sleep at any moment.
snowstein
snowstein

Fri 07 Aug 2015, 1:47 pm
Casey sat on the roof and looked through the pouch that he kept on his belt on the back of his waist. He searched for a moment till he found his night vision scope for his rifle. "I spy with my little eye..." he said as he equipped it to his rifle and looked through it. He pointed his gun at a group of zombies trying to get to a wild dog that was barking at them just down the street. Casey lowered his gun when he overheard Kyou talking to himself. 'Volunteer? Ah the kid must be subject zero one three, the only volunteer for the program.' Casey thought to himself with a amusement. "Not a problem I don't sleep well at night anyways." he said as he checked his guns. "Yeah as far as I'm aware. would you mind going to get them and filling them in while I check to make sure we got everything?" he asked as he made sure his gun was full on amo and he had his regular scope reattached.

Tyree blushed a little as he heard Takato's soft moan. 'I didn't think it felt that good.' he thought to himself as he started trying to remember the feeling from when his late girlfriend use to do it for him. Even after Takato woke up Tyree continued rubbing the boy's head as he thought about his late girl friend. It had been what felt like an eternity since he thought about her. "Good morning." Tyree said as he gave Takato a warm smile while he continued running his fingers through Takato's hair. Tyree moved his hand to a different spot on Takato's head before continuing to rub the boys head watching him slowly pass out. For some reason he felt a little guilty his mind kept going back to her. 'It hasn't been long since she dided and yet I'm having trouble recalling things about her like her voice or the way her hair smelled.' he thought as he watched Takato sleeping.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 07 Aug 2015, 4:46 pm
"Well, I'll take most of tonight's watch. It should make things easier on both of us for a while," Kyou said as he looked over at Casey. He nodded as he set everything down and headed up the stairs. He quietly pushed the door open a little and stopped, watching the two boys for a moment. Takato couldn't help but return Tyree's smile. His eye slowly shut at Tyree rubbed his head and he soon fell back into a peaceful sleep. Kyou glanced up at the painting for a moment, then slowly moved away from the door as quietly as possible and went back downstairs. "Casey," he whispered and motioned for him to follow before going back upstairs. He put his finger to his lips to tell Casey to be quiet before pointing at the door to the bedroom so he could see how close the two boys had already become. Kyou smiled a little as he watched them as well, thinking about how much they both must've been through and in less than a day they look like they've been friends for years.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 08 Aug 2015, 4:39 am
"Are you sure Kyou? You know that you don't have too do that right?" Casey asked feeling a little uneasy about someone other then the doctor being nice to him. Casey went back to packing and checking all of their gear and equipment as he watched Kyou go up stairs. "Yeah, what's up?" Casey asked as he put his bag down and glanced up at Kyou. Casey stood up and gave the man a curious look as he followed him upstairs. They watched as Tyree laid down behind Takato and cuddled up to him and wrapped his arms around the boy. Tyree quickly passed out and fell asleep again. "Well it looks like your brother is the chick in the relationship." Casey said as he smirked at Kyou before headed down the stairs. "Why don't you go ahead and wake them up?" he said as he stopped half way down the stairs as he looked back at Kyou. "Your brother looks happy to finally have a friend who won't try to eat him." Casey said as he continued headed down stairs.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 08 Aug 2015, 5:11 am
"You're helping out a couple of strangers. That goes a long way nowadays," Kyou said. He was merely just trying to gain Casey's trust, but he wasn't going to let on his plan. He didn't answer as he led Casey back up to stairs. He gave Casey an annoyed look when he said the comment about his brother being the chick in the relationship. "They just met. They can't be that close already," he said to Casey as he started into the room while the man walked down the stairs. He opened up the door and walked over to the bed, watching the boys sleep. Letting out a soft sigh, he leaned over and shook Tyree's shoulder. "Wake up kid. We're getting ready to leave," he said to Tyree, then shook Takato's shoulder a little more gently. "Wach auf Takato. Es ist fast Zeit zu gehen, (Wake up Takato. It's almost time to go)" he said in a much nicer way than he had woken up Tyree. Takato slowly blinked, his eye adjusting to the light again. He looked up at his brother for a moment, then sat up slowly and rubbed his eye. "Warum lassen wir so früh? (Why are we leaving so early?" Takato asked, his voice heavy with sleep. "Casey führt uns an einen Ort, wo man etwas Hilfe zu bekommen, (Casey is taking us to a place where you can get some help)" Kyou explained as he stood up straight. Takato looked at his brother curiously, tilting his head to one side with a confused expression. Kyou looked at Tyree and narrowed his eyes at the boy, but continued speaking to Takato. "Hast Du gut geschlafen? (Did you sleep well?)" He asked his brother. Takato closed his eye and smiled as he a nodded, then looked over at Tyree and took his hand. "Können wir bei ihnen bleiben? (Can we stay with them?)" Takato asked as he looked back at his brother. Kyou glared at Tyree, then looked at his brother and shook his head. Takato's smile quickly faded, looking depressed by Kyou's answer. He lowered his gaze and stayed quiet. "Come on. Get your things and get downstairs," Kyou said and started to leave the room.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 08 Aug 2015, 6:42 am
'I wouldn't mind us all bonding together a bit so we can call each other friend.' Casey thought to himself as he gave the man a warm smile. "One might be surprised just how fast kids can become attached to one another." Casey said as he continued walking down the stairs. Casey walked over to his bag and hid the two journals inside before sitting down and waiting. "Already he said we weren't leaving till tomorrow." Tyree said as he rubbed is eyes. He watched as the man gently woke up Takato. 'Wow, he is supper gentle when dealing with Takato.'he thought as he watched just how the gentle he was being. "What about Casey?" he asked the man. "Did I do something wrong?" Tyree asked Kyou curious as to why he was being glaring at him. Tyree was curious as to what they were saying but they were speaking German and he didn't know what they were talking about. "What's wrong?" Tyree asked as he placed his hand on Takato's after Kyou left the room.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 08 Aug 2015, 4:15 pm
Kyou didn't bother to answer him as he left the room. Takato squeezed the boy's hand, but kept his head down. He couldn't exactly tell Tyree what was going on, but, "Stay," he said, his voice full of depression as he shook his head slowly. "Kyou sagte nein, (Kyou said no,)" he said. He was trying to tell Tyree that he wanted to stay with them, but his brother had said no. He let out a sigh and reluctantly let Tyree's hand go and climbed off the bed. He started gathering up all his paint cans. He looked over at Tyree, then gave the boy a warm smile. He stood up as he threw his bag over his shoulder. He offered his other hand to Tyree and closed his eye with a big smile, wanting to spend as much time with his new friend while they were together.

Kyou walked back downstairs and started gathering his things. "Boys should be down soon." He glanced over at Casey for a moment before checking his weapons. He was a little uneasy about getting so close to these people and the last thing he wanted was for Takato to start caring about them. 'As much as I want to see this doctor, we might have to cut out halfway through this trip,' he thought as he loaded his gun. The more people they added to their circle would only put them at risk. He and his brother had always done better off on their own with nothing slowing them down. "Everything ready?" He asked as he picked up his bag before looking over at Casey.
snowstein
snowstein

Mon 10 Aug 2015, 7:21 am
"No stay?" Tyree asked Takato as he looked at the boy with a sad look. He could feel himself starting to sink into depression at the thought of his friend leaving him. Tyree didn't want his new friend to go anywhere he just wanted them to stay together forever. Tyree looked sadder as the boy released his hand. "Why no stay?" he asked as he looked at him, his voice clearly sad. Tyree smiled as he placed his hand in Takato's hand. Tyree pulled Takato in giving him a hug and holding him tightly in his arms as his way of saying he wanted him to stay. "Please stay with me?" he asked knowing the boy most likely couldn't understand him but hoped he would.

"Alright, once they are ready we can head out." Casey said as he looked through his bag. 'I've seen that look in his eye before he plans to betray us.' Casey thought to himself as he made sure he had enough survival supplies in his own bag. Casey looked around in his bag to make sure he still had his 'personal' Items like his package of letters. He smiled when he pulled out the letters as he smiled at them and placed them back with care. Casey picked up his bag and tossed it over his back as he smiled at Kyou. "Everything is already to go. feel free to double check if there is anything else you want to take." Casey said as he looked at their stuff.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 10 Aug 2015, 10:45 pm
Mizuki followed what little trace there was of these survivors. She knew she was roughly a day behind them, but that didn't stop her from following. She had hoped choosing to only stop for a few hours would give her the chance to catch up to them. It had been a while since she had seen anyone alive after she left her last group, not liking the way they operated. The road eventually led her to a small town and she wandered the streets slowly and cautiously. She adjusted her glasses with a soft sigh. "This place is pretty much deserted," she said to herself as she walked. She walked into a building and checked to make sure it was empty, deciding to take a break for a bit. She lit a small candle, making sure to hide away from the windows so no one would see the light and pulled out a bundle of letters from her bag. She smiled a little as she held them closed, then picked one and took it out of the envelope. She smiled as she read it. Mizuki had been writing letters to someone ever since she moved away. The boy was her first crush, and honestly she had fallen for him the more the wrote to each other. It was kind of silly to still hold onto the letters. She didn't even know how he felt about her or if he was alive. Hell, she hadn't seen him since she was little and probably wouldn't recognize him, nor he would her. But that didn't mean she couldn't still hope.

Takato shook his head to Tyree's question and sighed. He really wanted to stay, but he went where his brother went. His smile faded and he felt a pain in his chest as he heard the sad tone in Tyree's voice. He shook his head again, trying to imply that he didn't know why he couldn't stay, it was just what his brother said. His eye widened as Tyree pulled him into a sudden embrace. As Tyree asked him to stay, he felt the tears well up and like his heart was ripping in two. He dropped his bag as he wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged him back just as tight, resting his head on Tyree's chest. He closed his eye and listened to the boy's heartbeat. "Ich möchte bei dir bleiben, (I want to stay with you)" he said as he held onto Tyree and looked up at him as the tears started streaming down his cheeks. He found himself getting lost in the boy's eyes for a moment, then blushed and quickly averted his gaze as he felt his heart starting to race. This feeling was very new to him and he didn't fully understand what it was.

Kyou nodded and put his free hand into his pocket as he watched Casey curiously. "What's with the letters?" He asked as he walked over to him. He shook his head and smiled. "Nah, I trust you got everything." He glanced up the stairs, noticing the boys still hadn't come down yet. "They're sure taking their sweet ass time...," he said to himself as he continued looking up the stairs. 'Takato isn't going to make it easy to leave. I hope he won't make me force him to ditch his friend,' he thought before looking back at Casey. "So this girl you're looking for, what does she look like?" He asked and smirked a little.
snowstein
snowstein

Tue 11 Aug 2015, 4:30 pm
Tyree felt pained as he Takato shook his head, though he wasn't sure why he felt pained by this. Tyree placed Takato's hand on his heart. "It hurts..." he said as he squeezed the boys hand his voice was sad almost heart broken. Tyree felt warm inside as Takato hugged im back. The hug made Tyree realize just how much Takato wanted to stay with him. He smiled at the boy knowing what he said even though he didn't know what the words he said were. Tyree wiped away Takato's tears as he noticed  the boy was starting to cry. Tyree could feel his heart beating a million miles an hour as they stood there hugging each other. they soon parted and Tyree dragged Takato down stairs with their stuff. "We are ready." he said to Casey and Kyou while still holding tightly onto Takato's hand.

"The letters are from a person who is very close to me." Casey said as he smiled at him, he could feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside just thinking about Mizuki. "Well is there anything else you wanted to take from this place." He said as he put his stuff away and put on his bag. "Yeah no kidding." Casey mumbled to himself as he thought about what they were doing. 'There is no way that kid can handle loosing his new friend after I took his girl friend from him.' he thought to himself. "Honestly I don't know anymore, we haven't seen each other in years." Casey said a small hint of sadness in his voice from just thinking about how long it had been. "Her name is Mizuki. I have no idea if she is even still alive but I'm not about to give up." he said with a smile.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:38 am
Kyou tilted his head slightly, similar to what Takato did when he was unsure of something or confused. It was the one thing that always gave away that they were brothers. He didn't say anything though as he crossed his arms and seemed to be thinking. "Strange...," he said, but before he could elaborate why it was strange the two boys came downstairs. He glanced down at their hands, then looked at his brother. "Komm Takato, lass uns loslegen, (Come on Takato, let's get going)" he said and headed out the door expecting his brother to follow.

Takato looked at his hand as Tyree put it over his heart. He gripped the boy's shirt and looked up at him, understanding what he meant as he felt how fast the boy's heart was beating. He closed his eye as Tyree wiped away his tears. He was a little disappointed when Tyree let him go and held his hand tight as he followed the boy downstairs. He had caught the name and gave Casey a curious look, wondering why they were talking about his cousin. He squeezed Tyree's hand for a moment before letting it go and chasing after his brother and walking next to him. They walked a bit ahead and Kyou was talking to Takato in a low enough voice that Casey and Tyree couldn't overhear them. Takato didn't say anything as he walked with his head down, only nodding every once in a while.
snowstein
snowstein

Wed 12 Aug 2015, 5:10 am
Casey looked at Kyou giving the man a curious look. He was about to ask what Kyou had meant but didn't get the chance as the kids walked in. "Are you about ready to head out Tyree? We need to get going it's a long walk ahead of us." Casey said as he smiled at the boy. Tyree nodded his head as he grabbed his backpack. Casey had a habit of treating Tyree as if he were his own son. "So did you have fun with your new friend?" Casey asked as they started walking. Tyree nodded his head as he walked along side Casey watching the two brothers. "That's good... I want you to do something for me." Casey said as he looked at the boy with a serious look. Tyree gave Casey a curious expression. "I want you to keep your eyes on them and listen to every little thing that they say. I have a feeling that Kyou will try something. I doubt your friend will be a problem but Kyou has been acting suspicious to say the least." he said as they kept walking and watching the two brothers. Tyree looked at Casey a little surprised by the request as he glanced back at Takato. "What will you do to them if he does try something?" he asked with a worried tone clearly worried about Takato. "I'll think of something. Don't worry I won't harm your new friend." Casey said in a reassuring voice as he gave the boy a warm smile. Tyree smiled a little knowing Casey wouldn't harm Takato. "Go hang out with your friend." he said as he walked faster to catch up to Kyou. Tyree ran on ahead to hang out with Takato and took the boy's hand so they could walk together.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum