Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein)

Wed 12 Aug 2015, 5:37 am
Kyou glanced back as they walked, knowing Casey was keeping a close eye on them and narrowed his eyes. "Ich will nicht, um zu gehen, (I don't want to leave,)" Takato said as he looked up at his brother, bringing Kyou's attention back to him. "Ich habe Ihnen erklärt, warum, und ich bin nicht dabei, diese Takato debattieren. Wir verlassen heute Abend, zu verstehen? (I just explained to you why and I'm not going to debate this Takato. We are leaving tonight, understand?)" Kyou said in a low and annoyed tone that his brother was trying to protest. He knew this was going to be a problem. "Aber ..., (But...)" Takato started, but Kyou quickly interrupted him. "Ich verlange nicht, ob dies, was Sie wollen. Ich sage Ihnen, was passieren wird. Wie es oder nicht wir gehen. Jetzt legen Sie es und holen Sie ihn nicht wieder, vor allem, um sie. (I'm not asking if this is what you want. I'm telling you what's going to happen. Like it or not we're leaving. Now drop it and don't bring it up again, especially to them.)" Kyou looked ahead and didn't say anymore. Takato sighed and looked down, knowing that meant the conversation was over. He clenched his fist as he thought about Tyree and wanted to at least be able to say goodbye. He snapped out of it when he felt someone grabbed his hand and looked up at Tyree a little startled because he had been so lost in thought. His expression saddened and he looked down at his feet as he walked, his hair shadowing his eyes. He squeezed Tyree's hand as if Tyree would disappear if he let go. He sighed again as his thoughts went back to the conversation of them leaving tonight while the two slept. He wanted to say goodbye, despite what his brother had told him and that's what he planned to do. Kyou glanced at the boys and watched them for a moment. He put his hand on Takato's head and ruffled his hair, but the boy didn't bother to look up. He then looked over at Casey. "So what exactly is the plan here Casey? We go to this doctor and then what?" He asked as he slid his hands into his pockets, trying to change the subject before he could ask what he talked about with his brother. He slid his hands into his pockets and looked ahead again. "We should reach the first stop in a few hours right? I'm not a huge fan of camping out. Is there gonna be any buildings we can hide out in?" He asked, trying to get an idea of exactly where they would be at so he could plan how they would leave.
snowstein
snowstein

Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein)

Thu 13 Aug 2015, 4:21 am
Tyree looked at Takato giving the boy a warm smile as they walked. Tyree plaaced his other hand on Takato's hand and gently rubbed it. Tyree gave Takato a worried look as he dragged him a little farther ahead so hey could talk without being heard. "Don't leave...." He said in a sad voice as he looked into Takato's eyes while they walked. "Well we go and see the doctor he gets his research notes, takes a few samples of our blood for research , then you and your brother can do whatever you want. You can stay or go your call." Casey said as he walked next to Kyou. "No, there isn't a single one. in the area he said as the kept walking. "The only thing we can do currently is to take the 'short cut'. " Casey said as he they continued walking. "We need to take the old mining tunnels so we can avoid all of the zombies." he said as trying to think of how he could keep a closer eye on Kyou. "So before we left you were about to say something about Mizuki weren't you." he said as they arrived at the old mining tunnels. "Stay close he said as took them inside and locked the door.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 13 Aug 2015, 5:38 am
Takato slowly looked up at Tyree as the boy asked him not to leave and gave him a broken hearted expression. "Ich wünschte, ich könnte..., (I wish I could...,)" he said softly as his eye started to water from the thought of leaving. "Blood samples? Why does he need that?" Kyou asked, narrowing his eyes as his voice held caution. "Short cut?" He looked at Casey, wondering what was going through the man's head. "That seems a bit dangerous. Last thing we need is for the tunnels to collapse on us...," he said and looked forward again. Kyou started thinking as he glanced over at Casey when Mizuki's name was mentioned again. After a moment, he shook his head. "Nope. I really have no input on your probably dead love interest," he said as he followed Casey into the mines. "Are you sure this place is safe?" Kyou asked as he pulled out his flashlight and turned it on, looking around. Takato moved closer to Tyree and clung to his jacket, looking around cautiously. Kyou looked over at his brother, then at Tyree. "Keep an eye on him. He's afraid of the dark and last thing we need is for him to hyperventilate or have a panic attack," he explained after seeing Takato's reaction before continuing to look around. Takato stayed as close as possible to Tyree, shaking a little as he held the boy as his gaze looked around the area with an uneasy expression on his face.
snowstein
snowstein

Thu 13 Aug 2015, 5:01 pm
Tyree squeezed Takato's hand slightly as his eyes showed how sad he was. "The doctor studies blood because in rare cases there are a few people who are naturally immune to this disease. He believes that if he could find someone who is then he could create a cure or given enough time even a way to reverse this plague." Casey said trying to calm Kyou's nerves on the subject. "Yeah, my short cut is safer since the worse thing you'll find is a maybe a racoon. Besides your brother can take longer breaks and not have to worry about those things." he said as he watched Kyou curious as to what the man would say. "Don't worry the supports and tunnels were all fixed just before all hell broke loose." he said trying to reassure him. "Ouch don't sugar coat it for me." Casey said in a sarcastic tone as he looked over at Kyou for a moment. "Yeah a lot safer than out there. All of the entrances are locked and only small creatures the size of a house cat could get in here." he said as they continued walking on. "Understood." Casey said as he walked on. Tyree smiled a little as he handed Takato a flash light and kept the boy's fee hand in his to give him comfort.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Aug 2015, 12:49 am
Kyou looked at Casey from the corner of his eyes with a cautious expression. It seemed like a sudden touchy subject for him. "I see...it's not like it can help those already dead though," he said and had an uneasiness to his tone. He knew something, but he wasn't about to say what. "If you say so," Kyou said as he followed Casey, keeping a close eye on his surroundings. "Well that's good I guess," he said still seeming a little skeptical about how stable this place actually was. "Just telling you the reality of the situation. Unless she found a decent group or is good at surviving on her own, I highly doubt she's alive." He pointed his flashlight down some of the dark tunnels that they passed. 'It's like a fucking maze in here,' he thought as he tried to memorize his way back out. "That doesn't mean it's safe considering you can still get attacked by animals," Kyou said with a sigh. Takato took the flashlight and was constantly looking around. He couldn't understand anything Kyou and Casey were saying, so he had tuned them out. His hand was still trembling a little as they walked. After a bit, he looked up at Tyree and gave a small smile, trying to reassure the boy he was alright.

Mizuki stood in front of the entrance to the mine, staring at it. "Looks like they went in here..." She sighed, knowing the foot prints were still pretty fresh. She was unsure if she went in that she'd be able to find anyone, much less her way out. "I have to try," she concluded after a while and opened up the door. 'It's pitch black,' she thought and pulled out her flashlight. In the distance, she could hear voices echoing through the tunnels, but couldn't tell just how far ahead they were because it was only an echo. She closed the door and turned on her light and started walking, trying to follow the voices. She debated for a moment, wondering if she would regret this decision. She put her hand up to her mouth and hesitantly called out, "Hello?" She listened to her shakey voice echoing through the tunnels, wondering if they would even hear her.
snowstein
snowstein

Fri 14 Aug 2015, 5:56 am
"I know that....no mater how much we wish it could....." Casey said with a hint of sadness in his voices as he started thinking about his dead daughter. Casey didn't say anything as they kept walking while trying to keep track of what tunnel to take. "Don't worry there are only two places that weren't finished but we don't need to go anywhere near those to get out. Well unless..... never mind.." Casey said as he trailed off. "I know... But something tells me that she is alive." he said with a slight smile as he kept walking. "Are you telling me you have a gun and are still afraid of a little racoon?" he asked in a annoyed tone. Tyree kept Takato close to him trying to comfort the boy as he gave him a warm and gentle smile. Casey watched the two boys for a few minutes as he noticed some more things about Takato. 'Yup, I was right that's what it is." he said ashe watched how the to interacted together. Casey stopped as he heard Mizuki's voice and turned around facing the direction the voice came from. "Mizuki!" he said as his eyes widened as he bolted off running to the entrance. "The hell Casey come back here!!!" Tyree yelled as he saw Casey disappear into the darkness.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Aug 2015, 6:25 am
Kyou sighed as he thought of his own family. He was the oldest of them and yet it was just him and Takato left. He wished he could at least bring back their siblings. "Unless?" He asked as he looked at Casey curiously. "Instinct is all we have left I guess," he said as he looked around. "I never said I was afraid," he said and glared at Casey for his comment. Takato blushed a little and looked away from Tyree, his heart starting to race. He glanced back over his shoulder when he heard a familiar voice and quickly looked over at Kyou who had stopped and turned around as well. "Casey, get the fuck back here!" Kyou yelled as he bolted after the other man. Takato suddenly felt uneasy without his brother around and let go of Tyree, starting to panic. "Kyou, komm zurück! (Kyou, come back!)" Takato called out frantically and started trembling as his breathing became irregular, beginning to have a panic attack.

Mizuki listened to see if she got an answer. After a moment, her eyes widened the moment she heard her name called. "It can't be..." Her heart just about stopped from the sound of his voice. "Casey!?" She asked as she followed the sound of his voice. She ran down the tunnels as fast as she could, shining her light down each path trying to find him. As she started to pass one tunnel, someone ran into her and they both fell to the ground. She groaned from the pain and put her hand on her head, then slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see Casey on top of her. Her eyes widened as she stared at him in complete silence for several moments. "...Casey?" She asked as her hand slowly raised up and rested on his cheek as if checking to see if he was really there or not.
snowstein
snowstein

Fri 14 Aug 2015, 7:50 am
"Oh it's nothing" Casey said playing it off as he was trying to screw with Kyou to make the moment humors for himself. "I guess that's true. Always listen to them because in most cases they are right." he said in a parental manner. "As true as that is you never said that you weren't either." Casey said as looked around at the tunnel. Casey didn't pay attention to Kyou or to Tyree as he ran straight to Mizuki. As soon as the two men were gone and Takato was freaking out, Tyree pulled him in for an embrace and placed his hand on the hand on the by's head holding it against his chest. Tyree then took Takato's hand in is and enter twined their fingers together. Tyree lifted Takato's head giving him a long and passionate kiss.

"Mizuki!" Casey yelled as he kept running. Casey turned the corner of a tunnel and ran into Mizuki. Casey rubbed his head and let out a groan of pain as he looked down at here. "Mizuki..... I finally found you." he said as he smiled at her while trying to hold back tears of joy. "I knew you were still alive." Casey said as he placed his hand gently on her cheek. "I still have all your letters. I missed you so much." he said as he suddenly kissed her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Aug 2015, 4:46 pm
Takato rested his head against Tyree's chest as he tried to control his breathing, dropping his flashlight when he was pulled into the embrace. He held the boy's hand tight as his free hand clung to Tyree's jacket tight, beginning to feel light headed. It took him a moment to realize what was happening as Tyree kissed him suddenly. His eye widened from the passionate kiss and for a brief moment, he completely forgot to breath. Takato began to relax against him as his eye started to slowly close. He began kissing Tyree back, letting out a soft moan against the boy's lips. His mind went blank, forgetting about everything except the feeling of his lips against Tyree's and the sound of his heartbeat. He didn't want it to end as their lips parted and stared up at Tyree, his cheeks flushed red. That was his first kiss and suddenly he felt very self concious. He caught his breath as he stared into the boy's eyes and realized exactly what it was that he felt for Tyree. He looked down shyly as he let go of Tyree's jacket and brought his fingers to his lips, blushing more as he thought about the warm fuzzy feeling he had inside now. 'Ich weiß, dass er es getan hat, nur um mich zu beruhigen, aber ... ich mochte es wirklich, (I know he just did it to calm me down, but...I really liked it,)' he thought and glanced back up at Tyree, trying to think of what to say. "Ich danke dir..., (I...thank you...,)" he said, wanting to thank Tyree for helping him calm down before averted his gaze again, a little embarrassed.

Mizuki continued to stare up at him for a moment, then gave a relieved smile. "Technically I found you. I've been tracking someone for weeks, but I had no idea it was you I was following," she said as she caressed his cheek. She leaned into his hand as her eyes began to water from the gentleness of his touch. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again...," she said and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. "Your letters are what kept me going all this time," she whispered and closed her eyes, kissing him back. Kyou ran up and stopped when he saw the two on the ground. He gave Casey an irritated look as he watched them be all mushy for a moment. He walked up and grabbed Casey by the back of his jacket and pulled him off, throwing him back several feet. "Get the fuck off my cousin you pervert!" He yelled as he glared at Casey. Mizuki blinked as she sat up, looking at Casey for a moment, then up at Kyou. "Kyou?" She asked, completely confused. Kyou looked down at her and offered her his hand to help her up. Mizuki smiled with her eyes closed as she took his hand and stood up, then she tightened her grip on his hand and threw him to the ground, then put his foot on his back and crossed her arms glaring at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you little cuz!? How many times do I have to kick your ass for you to get that I don't need you to be all protective of me!?" Kyou glared up at her. "Well forgive me for being concerned!!" She took her foot off of him and reached down, grabbing his ear and forcing him up to his feet. "Ow! Ow! Ow! You fucking tomboy bitch, let me go!!" Kyou yelled as he tried to get her to let go. Mizuki's hair shadowed her eyes for a moment, then she pinned his arm behind his back and smirked. "Call me a bitch again you damn brat," she threatened as she held his arm in a position that she could easily break it if she wanted to. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" Kyou said after he couldn't take the pain anymore. Mizuki let him go and watched as he rubbed his arm and quickly moved away from her. "Excuse my cousin. You just have to put him in his place when he acts like that," she said as she sighed and looked over at Casey with a smile.
snowstein
snowstein

Fri 14 Aug 2015, 11:51 pm
Tyree looked into Takato's eye as their lips parted. He felt something it was a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. Was really falling in love with someone he had just met not even a day ago? Tyree watched Takato's reactions closely as his face became flush from the sudden realization that he had just kissed a guy and....liked it....a lot. Tyree gave a Takato a warm smile even though he was freaking out inside thinking he was turning gay. Tyree tilted his head to the side and smiled at Takato when he was thanked knowing what the boy was telling him. Tyree's face was getting redder by the second as his mind went back to the kiss. He slid down to the gound clearly feeling a little dizzy. he pulled his legs in and buried his face in his knees as he placed his hands on his head.

"Yes, you did. Well you were always good at finding what you were looking for." Casey said over whelmed with joy as smiled at Mizuki and leaned his faces into her hand. "I was starting to think that same thing about you." he said as he hugged her back lovingly. "I'm glad that they helped you Mizuki. Yours still smell like your perfume." he said as the love he felt for her could easily be heard in his voice. "Cousin?! Your joking right she is actually related to someone like you? And I am not a pervert." Casey asked as he looked at Kyou with an irritated look on his face while he got up about ready to kick Kyou's ass. Casey watched as Mizuki kicked Kyou's ass. 'Wow, she is really turning me on!' Casey thought to himself as he stood there continuing to watch her. 'Well I know what I'm doing tonight if I can get any privacy.' Casey thought to himself as he could feel himself getting hornier by the second. 'Okay scratch that I know who I want to do if we can get a few moments alone.' he thought as he watched her closely. "Are you giving me permission to do so?" Casey asked Mizuki as he took her hand in his while giving her a warm smile. "Come on we should get back to the kids." he said as he started leading her back to the place they left Tyree and Takato.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 15 Aug 2015, 12:38 am
Mizuki adjusted her glasses and smiled at Casey. "Yeah, well your a pain in the ass to follow just so you know," she said and placed her hands on her hips. "Do they? I would've figured that smell would've faded by now," she said and thought about it. "Yes, cousin. You got a problem with that?" Kyou asked as he narrowed his eyes at Casey, ready for a fight. "Put away the ruler and zip it up boys. We've got better things to do than see who can shoot farther," Mizuki said as she rolled her eyes and looked between the two of them. Kyou gave an annoyed groan, but kept his mouth shut as he looked away, not wanting to get his ass kicked again. Mizuki looked over at Casey and smiled. "He's just hard headed. Sometimes you have to break him down to get him to listen. So yes, I'm giving you permission to deck him if he gets out of hand," she said as she pointed her thumb over to Kyou who glared at her in response. She nodded in agreement, looking at Kyou. "Your sisters?" Kyou began to follow and was silent for a moment, then shook his head. "Just Takato..." Mizuki gave him a sympathetic expression and sighed. "I'm sorry...I'm the only one who made it as well..." Then she looked at Casey. "What about your daughter?" She asked, some hesitation in her voice as she watched his reaction.

Takato couldn't bring himself to look Tyree in the eye. He turned and slowly sat on the ground, his knees to his chest as he placed his hands on his cheeks. Mizuki looked up when she saw Takato and her face lit up. "Takato!" She said and ran over to him, practically tackling him as she hugged the boy. "Look how big you've gotten!" Then she looked the boy up and down and frowned. "What's with the clothes?" She asked, then looked over at Kyou and glared at him who completely avoided eye contact. "You were complaining about me being a tomboy when you dress your sister like a boy?" She asked and Kyou shrugged, crossing his arms. "What we do is none of your business," he said, sounding annoyed that he pointed out Takato was actually a girl. Mizuki sighed and looked back at Takato who just seemed confused. She gave the girl a gentle smile. "I know your eye is sensitive to the light, but when it's dark like this," she said and took off Takato's eye patch, showing that she had a golden colored eye hiding underneath, "you should really show it off. Your eyes are your best feature after all." Takato blinked as she looked up at Mizuki, unsure of what the girl said, but smiled. "Better?" Mizuki asked and Takato nodded and looked over at Tyree. Mizuki's gaze wandered to the boy and smiled. "Boyfriend?" She asked as she looked back at Takato who blushed and quickly shook her head. Mizuki giggled in response to how quickly Takato denied it and had a feeling her cousin had at least developed a crush on the boy. Takato seemed to understand her perfectly fine when Mizuki only used a word or two to communicate.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 15 Aug 2015, 5:50 am
"Well if you found me then it means im getting rusty." Casey said in a joking manner. "No, I try my best to preserve them." he said as he smiled at her. "Yeah how can such a wussy be related to someone like her?" he asked trying to piss off Kyou. "Aw you sure we don't have time for that?" Casey asked in a playful manner. "I'm have to admit I'm kinda looking forward to it." Casey said as he gave Kyou an evil little smirk when Mizuki wasn't looking. Casey quickly changed the subject pointing out the two kids as they approached. Casey's daughter wasn't a subject he talked about with anyone unless he was close to them.

Tyree looked over when he heard an unfamiliar voice call out to Takato. "Who is she?" Tyree asked as he stood up. "She is the other person I told you I was searching for." Casey said in a cold tone to Tyree. It was clear that the question about his daughter was still bothering him. "You mean some chick who you said wrote those letters you told me not to touch or you would shoot me?" Takato asked as he glanced at her then back to Casey. "Yup, that would be her." he said as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "Wait sister?! Takato is a chick?!" Tyree asked as he quickly turned back to look at the girls and ten back to Casey. 'Oh thank god I'm not turning gay!' Takato thought to himself as he looked her up and down"Did you-" he asked as Casey interrupted him. "Yup." he said as he watched Tyree looking Takato up and down. "Were you ever going to-" he started as Casey kept interrupting him.. "Nope had no intentions of saying anything." he said as he looked at Mizuki. "You kissed her didn't you?" Casey said knowing that look in Tyree's eyes. Tyree just blushed and avoided eye contact with him. Casey looked at the expression on Kyou's face and smirked. "Dein Bruder erzählte allen, dass Sie die ganze Zeit waren wirklich ein Typ." (Your brother told everyone that you were really a guy this whole time.) Casey said as he walked over to the girls. Tyree gave Casey a curious look at what he had said.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 15 Aug 2015, 6:29 am
"Guess so," Mizuki teased and smiled at Casey. "I tried, but honestly I've read them so much that they're starting to wear out," she admitted and adjusted her glasses with a shy smile. "Hmph...you're one to talk about being a wus," Kyou mumbled, his childish side showing a bit. "Men can be so stupid sometimes," Mizuki said and rolled her eyes, then looked at Casey and smiled. Kyou narrowed his eyes as he looked at Casey, hating the guy the more they spent time together. Mizuki gave him a concerned look as soon as he changed the subject, but decided to drop it for now as she looked down. "I'm sorry," she whispered, wishing she had never brought it up. Mizuki giggled a little as she looked at Casey. "You told him you would shoot him if he touched my letters?" She asked curiously, sounding amused. "Of course she's a chick," she said as she pulled out a some hair pins and moved one side of Takato's hair behind her ear, pinning it there. Just that little touch made her look more feminine. Takato tilted her head curiously at Tyree's reaction, a bit confused as to why he was staring at her now. Mizuki ignored the boys as she smiled at Takato, fixing her hair up so it wasn't so messy. Kyou glared at Tyree the moment he was asked if he had kissed his sister and knew from the reaction that the boy had. He started to storm over there and without looking Mizuki reached out and grabbed his leg, causing him to trip and land face first on the ground. "Down boy," she said, not taking her attention off of Takato. "That hurt you damn bitch!!" Kyou yelled and glared at her as he started to get up. Mizuki slowly turned with a look that could kill. "Wanna run that by me again?" She asked and he jerked in response, laying back down and looking defeated as he shook his head. "That's what I thought," she said as she closed her eyes and smiled. Takato looked up at Casey as he explained things and blinked in confusion, then looked over at her brother. Her expression turned dark and suddenly both girls had a look to kill in their eyes. "Sie sagte ihnen, ich war ein Typ? (You told them I was a guy?)" "You told them she was a guy?" They both asked, even using almost the same tone. Kyou looked away nervously, having a strange feeling he should run. As soon as he went to move away, Mizuki tightened her grip on his leg and dragged him back. Takato grabbed Kyou's jacket and shook him. "Du bist so ein Idiot Bruder! Warum sollte man ihnen das zu sagen !? (You're such a jerk brother! Why would you tell them that!?)" Takato yelled as Mizuki made sure he couldn't get away before cracking her knuckles. "Looks like your brother needs to be taught a lesson," she said with an evil glint in her eye. They both stood up and grabbed him by each leg and dragged him off into the darkness. "W-wait! What're you gonna do!?" He asked as he desperately tried to grab ahold of anything he could as they disappeared into the darkness. "Woah what the--! Stop--! What're you--!!" Kyou yelled, the boys unable to see what they were doing to him. They tied him up to an old mine cart and gagged him. Takato grabbed her hot pink paint, spraying 'stupid' and 'idiot' all over him in german, then sprayed his blonde hair pink knowing it would take several washes to get out. Takato came back and sat down in a huff, crossing her arms and pouting. Mizuki followed suit and smiled at Tyree and Casey. "All taken care of. He'll be preoccupied for a while and that paint isn't gonna wash off anytime soon," she said and put one hand on her hip, closing her eyes with a big smile.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 15 Aug 2015, 7:56 am
"That's okay if they are. I'm just happy to have you back." Casey said as he happier than he had ever been before inside. Ouch." he said sarcastically "that's your comeback?" Casey asked as focused his attention on Mizuki. "On behalf of my species I apologize." Casey said with a smile as they walked. "We can talk about that in private... you're the only one alive who knows about her." Casey whispered back to her a hint of sadness and depression in his voice. "Yup with these. " he said with a smirk as he tossed her a clip filled with rubber bullets."Well she looks more girly now." Casey said as he watched . Tyree just stood there with his jaw dropped. Tyree felt a little turned on watching Takato. "By the way kid NEVER EVER call her a bitch or it will be the end of you." Casey warned Tyree as they watched Kyou call her a bitch. "Understood I'll keep that in mind." he said as he watched in fear. Casey and Tyree watched as the girls dragged Kyou into the darkness and heard what they were doing to him. "Um...Casey?" Tyree asked as they looked in to the darkness. "Yes?" Casey asked. "Is it wrong to be turned on by them kicking his ass?" he asked as he looked up at the man. "Nope, but I'm way ahead of you I watched her kick the shit out of him already." Casey said with a smirk. Casey walked over to Mizuki and took her hand as he lead her to a down one of the other darkened tunnels till they reached a spot that light from the outside came in through a small hole in the wall. "Sorry I thought we should give those two some privacy." he said as he looked at her. "I know I have bad timing for this sort of thing but..." he trailed off as he took out a a ring and got down on one knee. "Mizuki will you marry me?" Casey asked as he looked up at her. Tyree watched as Casey and Mizuki walked off. he turned to Takato and smiled at her as he got down on his knees. Tyree leaned in and took her hand in his and caressed her cheek before leaning in and kissing her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 15 Aug 2015, 6:42 pm
Mizuki gave Casey a curious look as he took her hand and led her down one of the tunnels without a word. "Casey?" She asked as she followed him, squeezing his hand and starting to become concerned. "I see," she said as she gave him a kind smile. "I'm glad Takato finally has a friend. She always seemed so lonely growing up," she said and looked back the way they had come. She looked back at Casey and wondered what he was doing as he got down on one knee. Her eyes widened as she saw the ring sparkle in the dim light. She sighed as she looked down at him, tears forming in her eyes. "Casey, you're such an idiot," she said as she dropped to her knees and hugged him tight. "You have always had my heart," she whispered and kissed him, all her love for him poured into that single kiss.

Takato sat there in silence, feeling a bit depressed. She wondered if Tyree wouldn't want to be around her as much now because of her brother's stupid lie. And she wondered if he was into guys and if she would never get to kiss him again. Her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink just thinking about him. She lifted her head just enough to look at Tyree as he sat by her and blushed more, unable to get her mind off that kiss. She looked away as he leaned closer to her, her heart skipping a beat when he took her hand. "Tyree...?" Her breath caught in her throat as Tyree leaned in for a kiss and she couldn't stop the soft moan as she closed her eyes. She put her free hand on his chest and gripped his shirt and kissed him back. She looked into his eyes as their lips parted. "Ich mag es, wenn Sie das tun, (I really like it when you do that,)" she said and looked down and couldn't help the shy smile that came to her lips.
snowstein
snowstein

Sun 16 Aug 2015, 7:30 am
"Yes, Mizuki?" Casey asked curiously as he looked back at her giving her a fake smile that only she had ever been able to see through. Casey continued walking as he squeezed her and just slightly. "I'm just happy Tyree is no longer my problem. That kid hasn't said more than a few words to me since we started traveling together." Casey said as he smiled at Mizuki. "That's not surprising considering her condition." Casey said as he looked over at the girl and then at Mizuki. the ring Casey had for her was clearly custom made, it was a black ring with a rose shaped ruby. "I know but you might need to specify for what." he said as he closed his eyes and tilted his head before smiling at her while he hugged her back. "And you have always had mine as well Mizuki." he whispered back to her gently and lovingly before kissing her back passionately.

"Takato." Tyree said in a sweet, kind, caring, and loving voice. "I can tell." he said as he moved his hand from her cheek to her lower back and pulled her in against his body as he kissed her again. Tyree felt his heart skipping beats at a time as he realized he was in love with her. He slowly moved his hands down her body till they were groping her ass. Tyree locked eyes with Takato while he leaned in and kissed his was up her neck as he listened to the cute noises she made. Tyree slowly moved his hand up the back of her shirt and untied her bandages she used to tie down her breasts. Tyree kissed her once more this time sliding his tongue into her mouth as he started caressing her breast while his hands were still in her shirt. Tyree slowly moved one hand down into her panties and started to massage her pussy while listening to her moans.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 16 Aug 2015, 6:08 pm
Takato gasped as he pulled her against him and kissed her again. She slowly wrapped her arms around him as he kissed his way up her neck and tilted her head back, soft whimpers escaping her lips each time his lips pressed against her skin. Her back arched as Tyree's fingers slid up her back and held him a little tighter. She felt a shiver of pleasure run through her as his hand moved along her skin. Takato relaxed against him as he kissed her, a little caught off guard when his tongue slid into her mouth, but kissed him back eagerly. She moaned into his mouth, loving the feelings of pleasure Tyree was giving her. She took a sharp intake of breath and squirmed as she suddenly moaned his name. Her face turned completely red and she quickly buried it in his shoulder when she heard her own voice echo through the tunnels, feeling embarrassed that she had done that.

Kyou had just finished getting all the ropes off and put on his hat with an annoyed expression when he froze at the sound of Takato moaning Tyree's name. 'That little fucking bastard!! I'll kill him!!' He thought as he stormed back to where the kids were. He stood behind Tyree for a moment, then reached down and pulled Tyree to his feet. "Get the fuck away from my sister!" He yelled before punching the kid in the face hard enough to leave him in a temporary daze, knocking him back several feet. Takato gasped and covered her mouth, shaking as she feared what her brother was going to do. Kyou started to walk towards Tyree and Takato quickly got up and stood in front of her brother, trying to push him back. "Hör auf Kyou! Lass ihn in Ruhe! (Stop it Kyou! Leave him alone!)" She pleaded desperately as she continued pushing him. Kyou glared at the boy, then grabbed his sister's wrist and watched her flinch from his firm grip. "Wir gehen, (We're leaving,)" Kyou said coldly and started pulling her. Takato tried to pull away, but it was useless as he dragged her and made her stumble. "Ich will nicht zu verlassen! (I don't want to leave!)" She said as she kept resisting while he grabbed the bag of medicine and another bag that he thought was the food, but grabbed Casey's by mistake. "Halt die Klappe und lass uns gehen, (Shut up and let's go,)" he snapped and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. Takato struggled and hit her brother's back, screaming for Tyree as Kyou took off running, both of them vanishing into the darkness.

Mizuki stared at him as she gave him a warm smile. "That fake smile doesn't work on me you know," she said as she caressed his cheek. "You don't mean that. You always had a soft spot for kids and he seems to rely on you. I guarantee if you spend some time with Takato, she'll really grow attached to you too. If she hasn't already," she said and wondered how he would respond to that. "I haven't seen her in years...I'm afraid to ask if it's gotten any worse. Her heart never fully developed and as she got older, more things became wrong with her. And yet she still fights even though she suffers. She's so weak, and yet she's probably stronger and more determined than all of us. Takato really amazes me sometimes," she said and smiled to herself as she thought about the last time she had seen Takato and how much she has grown since then. She looked at the ring thoughtfully, taking a moment to admire it as Casey slid it onto her finger. "Why didn't you ever tell me how you felt?" She asked as she looked into his eyes. She held him tight and closed her eyes as they kissed. She pulled away when she heard Takato's moan and smiled broadly. "That boy moves fast," she said and giggled. After a moment, she heard some yelling and her smile faded. "Sounds like Kyou got free...," she said and gave Casey a concerned look.
snowstein
snowstein

Mon 17 Aug 2015, 6:24 am
Tyree was turned on and getting harder from hearing her moan out his name the way she did. "What the hell?!" Tyree exclaimed as he was being yanked to his feet. "Oh fu-" was all Tyree managed to get out before Kyou hit him. Tyree was knocked back several feet from the punch and fell to the ground hard. Tyree stumbled desperately trying to get back up on his feet so he could fight back. "Ta...ka...to...." Tyree said as e stumbled around trying to get up. "Takato!!!" Tyree yelled as e stood up and grabbed a flash light and ran after them. "Takato!! Takato where are you?!?!" he yelled as he ran looking for a trail or something to follow.

"Hey you can't blame a guy for trying can you?" Casey asked as his eyes revealed just how sad he was inside. "I admit nothing. I guess it couldn't hurt." Casey said as he looked from Mizuki back to the kids as he thought about his daughter. "Well from what I saw last night I doubt it has improved any. You're right she is a strong one." Casey said as he looked at Mizuki. "I wasn't sure how to tell you for the most part." Casey said as he thought about the one letter he had written and never sent that he still had. "Maybe we should fallow their lead." Casey said as he grabbed Mizuki's ass with both hands. "Come on we should go check." Casey said as he lead her back. "Hey someone took all of my guns, ammo, and blanks." Casey said as he looked for his bag. "Comeon they are gone let's go after them." he said as he grabbed the bags and ran after them.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 17 Aug 2015, 8:26 pm
Mizuki looked around when Casey pointed out that his bag was gone. "Fuck Kyou, what're you thinking?" She asked herself as she helped him grab the bags and chased after him. "Casey, don't do anything rash," she said as she followed him, worried how this would end if they caught up to Kyou. "If they get lost in here it'll be impossible to find them," she said as she shined her light down the tunnels. "How many exits are there?" She asked as she looked at Casey, wondering if he even knew. She wasn't even sure if they would be able to find which tunnel they went down or which exit and that's what concerned her the most. "He's going to end up getting them both killed if he keeps acting like this...I'm surprised they've survive this long...," she said and sighed to herself.

"Tyree!!" Takato screamed, but she couldn't even tell which tunnel he was down because of the echo. She was starting to believe he wouldn't be able to follow them as Kyou turned down random tunnels. She felt something wet as she hit her brother's back and realized something. The paint was still wet. "Paint!!" Takato screamed as she smeared the paint on the wall each time they turned down a tunnel, hoping he would find the trail she was leaving him, but he would need to look up just to see it. "Wir werden nicht wieder für Ihre Farbe Takato, (We are not going back for your paint Takato,)" Kyou said, not realizing that she was telling Tyree what to look for. She couldn't see a thing as they ran through the darkness blindly. All she could do was watch helplessly and hope she would get to see Tyree again. Kyou was trying to lose them as he ran, trying to search for an exit. He smirked when he finally spotted a way out up ahead and bolted for the door. As they ran out, Takato managed to leave a hand print right next to the door to show thats where they went out. It was night outside and he took a moment to check his surroundings. They were in a forest on another side of the mountain. 'Shit,' he thought, realizing they were way off from any sort of town or 'civilization'. He put Takato down and grabbed her wrist, making her run now as he took off into the forest. The paint had nearly dried now and she knew there wasn't enough to leave a trail now. She tried to think quick and took a deep breath, then bit down on her hand until she started bleeding and kept her hand hidden from her brother as she left a small trail of blood behind them. It was dark and hard to see, but if Casey was with them he should hopefully be able to spot the fresh blood.
snowstein
snowstein

Tue 18 Aug 2015, 6:05 pm
Tyree kept running not to far behind them. "Takato!!!" he yelled as he chased after them. 'If that asshole hurts her I'll kill him.' he thought to himself as he stopped at the fork where the tunnels split. Tyree heard her call his name from down a tunnel and ran down it then he heard Takato yell 'paint'. He looked around for paint as the tunnels started multiplying. Tyree kept running and slowly catching up as he followed the paint trail. As he turned corners while running he left an obvious trail behind him without meaning too. Tyree could see an exit as he ran faster and stopped once he was outside. "Shit I lost their trail!." he said to himself as he heard Casey and Mizuki running straight towards him.

"Clearly he isn't thinking....Shit my letters are in that bag!" Casey said as he glanced back at Mizuki. "He took Takato I'm pretty sure We need to worry about Tyree doing something rash." Casey said as he looked for a trail to follow of some type. "Not quite most of the tunnels down here reconnect at some point." he said as he kept running. Counting the one we came in and the emergency exit that is blocked off there should be only 5 total." Casey said as they kept running. "It's bloody miracle that either of them are still alive." Casey said with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice as they kept running. "Look there is the exit." Casey said as he ran straight to it and found Tyree. "Where are they?!" Tyree asked in a pissed off yet stressed out voice as it was obvious he was worried about Takato. Casey looked around trying to pick up a trail so he could track them. He knelt down when he saw a trail of blood. "Hey Casey what are you playing with over there?" Tyree asked as he noticed Casey examining something. "I'm 'playing' with blood and it's fresh...very fresh." he said as he held up his hand to show them. The clouds moved allowing the moonlight to shine through so they could see the blood on his fingers. "Blood?! I hope she is alright." Tyree said now clearly worried that Kyou had done something to Takato. "Come on there's a trail of it. If I had to guess I would say it's hers. That girl is far more resourceful than her brother gives her credit for." Casey said with a smirk as he stood up and motioned for them to follow as he started running.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 19 Aug 2015, 12:47 am
Kyou kept running until he thought there was no way they could catch up and slowed down finally. Takato collapsed to her hands and knees, wheezing and completely out of breath from having to run. "Aufstehen, (Get up)" Kyou said as he stopped and grabbed her arm, forcing her back to her feet. His attention went to her hand when he noticed the blood and his eyes widened, looking back to see the trail his sister had left behind. "Was zum Teufel hast du gemacht !? (What the fuck did you do!?)" He yelled as he grabbed her wrist and glared at her. Takato couldn't meet his gaze and just tried to focus on catching her breath. After a moment, she finally looked up and her eyes widened when she saw a zombie standing right behind her brother. "Was? (What?)" Kyou asked as he looked over his shoulder. "OH FUCK!!" He yelled as he reached for his gun and turned around, but was tackled to the ground and was struggling to fight it off. Takato put her hands to her chest and screamed, then looked around in a panic when she saw there were several more coming towards them. Kyou cringed in pain as the zombie sank it's teeth into his arm and kicked it off of him, getting up and drawing his gun and started shooting them in the head. Takato screamed again as one tried to grab her and bolted off into the forest without thinking twice about it. "Takato! Komm zurück !! (Takato! Get back here!!)" Kyou yelled as he shot another one. Takato tripped and fell and looked back to see one had grabbed her leg. "H-helfen Sie mir! (H-help me!)" She screamed as she tried to get away while it attempted to bite her leg.

"Once he sets his mind to something, there really isn't much we can do to change it," Mizuki said as she followed close behind Casey. "Shit...you're right," she said and worried that Tyree might just shoot first and ask questions later. "Well fuck," she said and gave an annoyed sigh. "I can't believe he would risk her life like this," she said and clenched her fist in frustration. She looked up when she saw the exit. 'Great, they got out. There's no way we'll find them.' She looked around as they got outside, then looked over at Tyree and put her hand on his shoulder. "We'll find them," she said and gave him a reassuring smile. She looked over at Casey when the boy pointed out that he was looking at something and her eyes widened when she saw the blood. "She is a survivor after all. She proved that nine years ago despite her doctors saying she wouldn't live past seven," she said and couldn't help but smile at Casey. She followed the boys, but her heart sank as she heard Kyou yell and then Takato scream. "Oh god...," she whispered as she pulled out her gun and hoped they weren't too late.
snowstein
snowstein

Thu 20 Aug 2015, 6:32 am
Casey ran, jumped, and climbed as fast as he could trying to get to Kyou and Takato as fast as possible. In only seconds Casey was almost out of Tyree and Mizuki's sight even with the moonlight still shining on him showing where he was. "Since when the hell could he do all of this shit?!" Tyree asked as he and Mizuki watched him disappear out of sight as they ran trying to keep up. "So I take it he's never done this in front of you either?!" Tyree asked still surprised from seeing Casey par core his way through the forest. "I can only imagine how soon he'll get to them." Tyree commented to himself as Casey had completely vanished from their sight. Casey finally caught up to where Kyou and Takato were. Casey dropped the bags and pulled out his two pistols and started shooting the zombies starting with the one attacking Takato. Casey killed each zombie with one sot each letting no bullet go to waste. All that could be seen was the flash from his guns firing and nothing else could be heard but the guns going off. "Come here kiddo!" Casey said as he picked up Takato off of the ground and held her against his body with his arm while shooting with the other. "Are you all right Takato?" Casey asked as he knelt down giving her a warm smile while the last zombie fell to the ground. "AND JUST WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU DUMB ASS IF I HADN'T SHOWN UP WHEN I DID YOU AND YOUR SISTER WOULD MOST LIKELY BE DEAD NOW!!!!" Casey shouted at Kyou as he glared at him while pointing a gun at the man. "Takato get behind me now." Casey said as he stood up and faced Kyou now pointing his other gun at the man. "I see you got yourself bitten. You realize what this means right? You only have three choices; the first is you stay as you are and I let you turn then kill you after, Second is I shoot you know and save you the painful part so you can at least die as a human and stay by yourself till the very end, or third I take her out of here and you kill yourself."Casey said as he stayed well aware of his surroundings while keeping his eyes on Kyou.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 20 Aug 2015, 7:44 pm
Takato froze, shaking in fear. She covered her ears and shut her eyes at the sound of gunfire, afraid to even look at what was happening. 'Fuck...' Kyou clenched his teeth as he glanced over at Casey, then focused on the remaining zombies. Takato buried her face against Casey's chest as he held her. She slowly opened her eyes, her breathing uneven as she looked at Casey, unable to understand him so she just stood there. Kyou reloaded his gun as he stood up and turned to Casey. "FUCK YOU CASEY!! I COULD'VE HANDLED IT!!" Kyou yelled as he pointed his gun at the man. Takato looked back and forth between the two of them in a panic, not moving as she watched them with their guns pointed at each other. She wasn't sure what Casey was saying to her brother, but her heart sank from the expression on his face. Kyou's expression looked panicked for a moment, then he narrowed his eyes and glared at the man. "I'll take option four. I shoot you and my sister and I get the fuck away from here. I have my ways of surviving a little bite," he said as he glanced at his sister for a moment, keeping his aim right at the man's head not even flinching as he looked directly into Casey's eyes. "Hör auf! (Stop it!)" Takato screamed, holding her hands to her chest right over her heart and shutting her eyes, sounding like she was about to hyperventilate. "Back off Casey. You kill me and she's only gonna get worse," Kyou said, trying to use his sister as a reason to get Casey to lower his weapons.

"You mean you've never seen him do this before!?" Mizuki asked as she watched Casey vanish into the distance. "I haven't seen him since we were kids! Of course I've never seen him do that!" She said and looked over at Tyree as they struggled to keep up. She looked ahead again and the next thing she heard was gunfire and nothing else. Her eyes widened as it grew quiet, then she heard Casey and Kyou yelling at each other. "Those idiots are gonna try to kill each other if we don't hurry!" She said and ran as fast as she could. When they finally caught up, she looked at both of them, keeping her distance as she saw the two men waiting for the other to make a move. Her attention went to Takato. "If you two don't stop it she is going to have a heart attack! Jesus Kyou, throw out your pride for once and think of your sister's health! If she has one now there isn't anything we can do to help her!" She called out, but Kyou didn't stand down nor respond as he waited for Casey to make a decision. Mizuki looked at Tyree, hoping he had an idea on how to stop this from getting any worse.
snowstein
snowstein

Fri 21 Aug 2015, 7:18 am
"Right I forgot you only speak German." he said before translating for her. "Sind Sie Takato in Ordnung?" (Are you alright Takato?) Casey asked with concern in his voice. "IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL ALMOST GETTING YOURSELF AND YOUR SISTER KILLED?!" Casey asked as he locked eyes with Kyou. "JUST HOW SELFISH ARE YOU?! DO YOU REALIZE WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOUR STUPID ASS?! I EVEN AGREED TO LET YOU TWO GO YOUR OWN WAY AFTER SHE WAS SEEN BY THE DOCTOR. LIKE I TOLD YOU HE CAN HELP HER CONDITION AND PREVENT IT FROM GETTING WORSE!" Casey yelled at Kyou trying to get through to him. "Schauen Sie nicht Takato ich nicht wollen, dass Sie einen Herzinfarkt oder sehen dies." (Don't look Takato I don't want you to have a heart attack or see this.) Casey said in a low but gentle voice trying to keep her calm. "This isn't my fist stand off punk and I know it ain't my last. I know if I lower my guns you'll shoot me and run off again." Casey said as he glared at the man.

"Hell no! he is just always at the end of an obstacle waiting for me." Tyree said as he looked at Mizuki in surprise. "Since you were kids? Huh? From the way he talked about you I assumed that you were his....never mind" Tyree said as he knew that finishing that sentence would dig him a deeper grave. "If there is one thing I've learned in my short time with Casey it's he is very fast and never misses." Tyree said as he thought about how he wanted to kill Kyou too. "You're right Mizuki her health bis more important than this." Casey said as he lowered his guns and faced Takato to calm her down. Casey quickly without hesitating pointed his guns back at Kyou and smirked at him after hearing the man's gun go off. Tyree ran over to Takato giving her a hug to show her that he was happy to see she was alright. "What's wrong Kyou can't get it up? Oh well I guess only one of us is firing blanks." he said before shooting Kyou in the head and heart.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 22 Aug 2015, 8:41 pm
Takato was still shaking as she slowly met Casey's gaze and gave him a nod to show him she was alright. Kyou narrowed his eyes as Casey yelled at him. He remained silent, standing his ground. Takato tried to keep her breathing under control at the man's words and finally moved behind him as she looked at her brother. "Ich möchte bleiben..., (I want to stay...)" she said in a soft voice before looking down, unable to meet his gaze anymore. Kyou clenched his teeth, feeling like they were trying to take his sister away from him as he watched her. Mizuki relaxed slightly when Casey lowered his weapons and turned her attention to Kyou, watching him closely. "Please Kyou...don't do this...," she said to herself hoping he would lower his weapon as well. Takato immediately relaxed into Tyree's arms and buried her face in his chest. She jumped at the sound of gunfire and lifted her head to look at her brother. Kyou stood there, his eyes widening as he realized he had loaded blanks into his weapon. "You fucking bastard...," he managed to say before Casey shot him. Takato watched in horror as her brother fell lifeless to the ground. "Kyou...?" She asked, wondering if it was just a bad dream as she stood there in complete shock. Mizuki ran over to her and placed her hand on Takato's cheek, trying to turn her gaze away. "If you knew he had blanks, then why the hell did you shoot him!?" Mizuki asked Casey before continuing to try and get Takato's attention. "Takato, look at me. Come on," she said, but the girl refused to move. She sighed as she watched the girl. "I think she's in shock...reality hasn't quite set in yet..." Mizuki looked back at Casey and watched as he walked over to Kyou and took a journel out of the man's jacket before gathering the other bags. "We might have to carry her. I don't think she's gonna move. Hell, I don't even know if she can hear us right now...," she said, a little worried about what Takato would do once it fully sinks in that her brother is dead.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum