Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Confessions of a Broken Heart Empty Confessions of a Broken Heart

Wed 08 Mar 2017, 6:52 am
Kamiko was walking down the hall, the lunch bell having just rung, but she was heading the opposite direction from the cafeteria with her lunch on her arms. She was always on her own. No one even seemed to noticed her. The girl was a little wallflower, sweet and caring and often taken advantage of by her classmates. She was heading to the music room, knowing it was always empty at this time. Everyday, it was the same routine. Go to class, go to the music room, work, then home. Not the most exciting lifestyle, but she liked it. She went inside the quiet room, figuring she was alone as she went over to the piano. She set down her lunch on the side of the bench and sat down, pulling out a laptop and setting it up on top of the piano. She smiled, hitting the play button and started playing along with the song and singing it. The Shatters of Reflection She had a very angelic voice, one that can entrance anyone who listened.

Setsuka skipped over to a table and sat down by her friend, looking merrier than usual. "What're you so happy about?" Zane asked before taking a bite of his food, giving her a weird look. "I got a C on the test which means I don't have to worry about getting kicked off the basketball team!" Setsuka said, closing her eyes with a smile. "Don't be such an over achiever," Zane mumbled sarcastically and shook his head. "Anyways, where's your brother at?" She asked, taking a bite of her food as she kicked her legs back and forth. "No idea. Probably up on the roof again, skipping class as usual while lost in his own world," Zane said, hoping his brother was staying out of trouble for once as he rested his chin on the back of his hand. "Well, you know what they say about the quiet ones. Especially the ones who view the world as if it was a science fiction novel," Setsuka said with a shrug. "Don't remind me. I'm waiting for the day when the guys in white coats show up at our house looking for him," Zane said, sighing and he put his hand on his face and closed his eyes. Daisuke was still in his class, catching up on some school work that he had fallen behind on. Everyone else had gone to lunch already, so he was enjoying the peace and quiet. At some point, he started to get pretty bored and closed his notebook with a sigh. "Guess I'll go get some lunch," he said, standing up and leaving the classroom as he made his way to the cafeteria. He pulled out his phone to check the time, then slid it back into his pocket as he went to get some food. It wasn't much, just a snack really as he found the table that Setsuka and Zane were sitting at and sat down with them. "Hey. What're we talking about?" He asked as he looked at them with a smile. "How long it'll be before Aedan ends up in an asylum," Setsuka said with a giggle.

Aedan was laying up on the roof, his hands behind his head and just staring up at the sky. He liked being alone, the only person who really understanding him was his brother. He was a straight A student, a little... off in the head, but smart as hell. That usually is what got him into trouble. He was always getting into fights or 'showing off' as the other students put it, so he normally skipped class. He only showed up to gym, just because it was required for him to show up in order to get a grade. He could have graduated any time, but he didn't want to, despite his resentment towards this place. It was because he didn't want to leave his brother behind. He moved one hand from behind his head and held his palm towards the sky. Sometimes he wished he could just escape this world. After a moment, he got up and walked over to the edge of the roof. He liked taking risks. It made him feel alive. He stepped up onto the ledge, holding his arms out as he balanced his way from one corner of the building to the other. He headed back, stopping in the middle and looking back up at the sky. Aedan closed his eyes, just standing there on the edge as he felt the wind on his face. (I'm going to change the profile for him and his brother so Aedan is the one who likes guys instead.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum