Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 5 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:24 pm
Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai as he set her down. She felt him unzipping the back of her dress and looked down, turning bright red. She placed her hands on her chest when her dress fell to cover herself a little. She slowly lifted her head to look at him.

Itsuko nodded as he started to walk away. She looked back at the church for a moment, then began to follow him into the graveyard. "Minamoto...you never seemed too interested in me before. What changed your mind?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 5 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:59 pm
"Is there something wrong?" Rokuzai asked Kamiko as she covered herself and looked up at him. He unhooked her bra and moved her arms so he could take it off. "You don't have to be so bashful." He said as he started to strip.

Minamoto turned his head as he walked. "I never really had a chance to show how I felt towards you until now. I've had these feelings for you for quite some time." He finished as he walked behind a crypt entrance and stopped. "And this is the perfect chance to show you how I feel about he." He told Itsuko.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:30 pm
Kamiko shook her head. "I...I'm just...a little nervous..." She looked down again as he unhooked her bra and moved her arms to take it off her. She covered herself again, feeling embarassed. She looked at her body now that she was wearing next to nothing and avoided looking at him.

Itsuko looked at him, a little surprised that he had liked her for a while. She closed her eyes, smiling a little. "To be honest, I've had a bit of a crush on you since we first met. I never figured you'd take notice to someone so much younger than you, so I never said anything." She stopped and opened her eyes to look up at him. "Show me how you feel?" She asked curiously.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:52 pm
Rokuzai nodded to her response. After Rokuzai was done undressing himself he grabbed Kamiko and lied her down. He laid ontop of her and started kissing her again. "You sure you want to do this?" He asked as he moved her arms and pinned them.

Minamoto was surprised that Itsuko had liked him as well. He walked up to Itsuko and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you." He said as he rested his head against hers. "I don't know why, but that's how strong my feelings are for you." He said before kissing her again and holding her close.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:14 pm
Kamiko was still avoiding looking at him as he laid her down and climbed ontop of her. She closed her eyes when he kissed her again. She glanced up at him when he asked her if she was sure. "I...I'm not sure...but..." She felt him move her arms and pin her there. "but I really like you Roku-kun...so...I don't care what you do to me as long as I get to be with you...," she said shyly.

Itsuko started to blush again when he wrapped his arms around her. She was speechless because of his words. She wrapped her arms around him, closing her eyes and kissing him back. Her heart began to race. It was the one thing she had wanted for a long time. "I love you too," she said softly as she pulled away from the kiss. She rested her head on his chest and smiled.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:23 am
Rokuzai nodded. "I will always be with you, my little princess." He said as he caressed Kamiko's cheek. He got off of her and took off her panties. He noticed that she was already pretty wet. "Now lets see how you taste." He told her as he lifted and spread her legs as he went to eat her out.

Minamoto smiled when Itsuko told him that she loved him too. He held her head for a second as she laid it on his chest. "Now I'm going to show you how much I love you." He said as he pushed her up against a wall and started undressing her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:47 am
Kamiko nodded slowly and smiled at him. She watched as he moved off of her and began taking off her panties. Her embarassment only got worse with everything he did. She gasped when he lifted and spread her legs and covered her face to hide her blushing. "N-not there...," she said shyly, but couldn't help but moan as he started eating her out.

Itsuko looked up at him as he pushed her back against a wall. As he started to take her jacket off, she placed one hand on his chest and the other on his cheek. "I would love for you to show me...but..." She looked down and closed her eyes. "I'm not ready for this Minamoto..."

Aedan slowly started to wake up. He looked around sleepily. "Princess...?" He saw Hikaru sleeping nearby, but didn't see Kamiko anywhere. He started to get up, but couldn't and looked down to see Ayane. He had forgotten about her. "Damn..." He sighed and leaned back again. He placed his hand on Ayane's cheek, gently caressing it. He blushed a little when he saw how close her face was to his dick, arousing him a little. He shook his head at the thought and sighed again. 'What the hell am I thinking? This is no time for that.' He gently placed his hand on her shoulder and shook it. "Hey, Ayane? Let me up."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:55 am
"Why not?" Rokuzai asked jokingly. He proceeded to lick and nibble her clit and pussy. "You taste pretty good... Babe." Rokuzai started blushing when he called her that. He barried his face into her vagina and continued so he wouldn't show that he was blushing.

Minamoto stopped undressing Itsuko and smiled when she put her hand on his cheek. He lifted her head up to look at him and told her "Ok. We'll just continue this when you are ready then." He pressed up against her and started making out with her.

Ayane started to wake up a little when Aedan moved. She tried to go back to sleep but she felt his hand on her cheek. She started blushing when he did that. She started to blush more when she felt something grow a little bit in his pants. Ayane started getting aroused as well when she started to smell the arouma. She finally opened her eyes when he shook her and smiled up at Aedan. "Why do you need to get up sweetie?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes, still alying on his lap.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 3:11 am
Aedan noticed she was blushing a little which only made him blush more. He turned his head away. "The princess isn't here. I just want to make sure she didn't sneak out again is all...so please let me up." He looked back at her and smiled a little. "I'll be right back though, ok?"

Itsuko looked into his eyes when he lifted her head. She nodded and closed her eyes when he leaned closer and began making out with him as well. After a few minutes, she stopped and smiled at him. "I should probably get back to my duties." She gave him a quick kiss before she tried to pull away from him, wondering if he would let her go or not.

Kamiko moved her hands to look at him when he asked why. "B-because..." She couldn't even finish speaking as he started continuing. She covered her face again, hearing him call her 'babe'. She felt him burry his face into her pussy and covered her mouth with one hand to keep from screaming from pleasure.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 8:44 am
Ayane nodded and let Aedan up as she sat up and rubbed her eyes a little bit more. "Don't worry to much, ok? She's probably safe." She told him as he got up. Ayane tapped Aedan on the ass as he stood up and smirk at him, gently biting her lower lip and looking at Aedan shyly. "Hurry back now.' She said jokingly as she giggled.

Minamoto nodded. "I'll join you so you won't be so lonely." He told her as he let her go. "I know how lonely partol gets, so since I'm here, I"ll stay around with you as long as you want me to." He told her and he smiled.

Rokuzai felt Kamiko start slowly humping his face. After a few minutes he lifted his head back up. "You don't have to cover your face since this room is sound proof." He told her as he pulled her arms down, pinning her. He then went back down on her and continued to 'eat' her clit.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:32 am
Itsuko looked up at him and smiled. "Actually, I wanted to scout the city a bit. I would appriciate it if you watched the church while I'm gone. I'll be back before dawn." She got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. "I love you." She moved away from him and disappeared into the shadows.

Aedan stood up and jumped when he felt her tap his ass. 'Again!?' He looked at her surprised. He blushed a little, rubbing his head. "O-ok then? I'll be right back..." He turned and began to walk down to the base to see if she was with Rokuzai. When he didn't find either of them, he began to get a little pissed off. "That fucker! He better not try anything funny with her!" He turned and stormed back up to the main hall, looking clearly pissed off. He sat down near the back of his room, crossing his arms. "I swear to fucking god I will kill that son of a bitch," he mumbled under his breath, grinding his teeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Itsuko jumped across the rooftops. She stopped when she felt like she was being watched. "Whose there?" She asked, pulling out three knives to defend herself and holding them between her fingers. She jumped up as chains began to wrap around her to avoid them and landed on another roof.

Blaine revealed himself, jumping onto a roof across from her. "You really shouldn't resist, heir to the shadow ninjas," he said as he retacted his chains into his coat.

Itsuko looked at him closely. "I'd rather not listen to someone who betrayed the trust of my clan. I never expected you to begin working for the prince..."

Blaine closed his eyes. "You didn't know what I had to go through dear sister..."

"You are no brother of mine. Our blood relation means nothing...father should've killed you when he had the chance." Itsuko jumped up and threw her knives at him. He vanished before they hit. She landed on the ground softly and got ready to defend herself.

Blaine appeared behind her, grabbing her shoulder and forcing her to turn around. "And he paid for it with his life." He punched her in the stomache, making her cough up blood onto the city street. "And you will too if you don't cooperate with us...," he told her just as she passed out. He caught her when she began to fall. "The prince merely wants to speak with you. As long as you do what he says...you wont get hurt...to much..." He picked her and began heading back towards the mansion to give her to the prince.

As they arrived in the prince's chambers, Blaine set her down on the ground as she started to wake up in major pain. The moonlight shining through the window revealed a smirk on Alexander's face. "Leave us..." He waited for both Kaleb and Blaine to leave the room before standing up and walking over to Itsuko, kneeling down in front of her. He placed his hand under her chin. "You're a little worse for ware shadow ninja. Now...tell me...where is my future wife?"

Itsuko winced from pain as she looked at the prince. She remained silent, glaring at him. Alexander's smirk faded off his face, grabbing her hair and forcing her to sit up. "Answer me!" When she continued to remain silent, he chuckled and slid his other hand under her dress, moving her underwear enough and slid three fingers inside of her, making sure it hurt. "Looks like you need a little persuasion. All I wanted was to see my bride to be. Is that so much to ask?" He asked as he stuck a forth finger inside of her.

Itsuko screamed in pain and closed her eyes. "Why...would I tell...an asshole like you anything...?" She managed to say through the pain.

Alexander snickered. "Suit yourself. You will talk eventually..." He threw her back onto the ground. He climbed ontop of her, ripping her shirt to reveal her bra. He leaned in close to her face. "It's been a while since I got to fuck a human," he said and kissed her, sliding his tounge into her mouth. He placed one hand on her cheek, running his nails across it hard enough to make her bleed. He ripped her underwear for easier access and unzipped his pants as he stopped kissing her. "You're first time is really going to suck." He pulled out his dick and forced it inside her and pinned her wrists to the floor, squeezing hard enough to leave bruises almost instantly.

Itsuko screamed again as tears ran down her cheeks. "Stop it!!" She closed her eyes tight, trying to struggle but was making no progress. "Mi...namo...to...," she said through her sobs.

"Minamoto?" Alexander smirked, leaning close to her neck as he thrusted into her hard and fast. "Is that you're boyfriend?" He chuckled. "Well...I hope he comes to find me. I'll be sure to rape you again right in front of him before he dies by my hand." He opened his mouth and bit her hard, drinking her blood slowly.

Itsuko's eyes widened by what he said. Her body stiffened when he bit her. She could feel her life being taken away from her slowly. 'Minamoto...please...help me...'

Alexander stopped drinking her blood just before she was about to pass out. He grabbed her breasts, leaving a few scratch marks and bruises on her. He smirked as she laid there barely concious. "Do you regret not telling me now?" He thrusted into her as hard as he could, moving one hand to her neck and choked her, leaving another bruise around her neck. He let her go, watching her gasp for air and laughed. "That helplessness...I find it rather attractive young ninja..." He scratched her chest, causing her to bleed as he tore off her bra. "Are you enjoying yourself yet? I'm gonna make sure you suffer for disobeying me!" He continued thrusting into her and came inside her, but he continued going. "I'll make you suffer til you're barely clinging to life!" He stopped for a moment and rolled her over, forcing her into doggy style. He enjoyed her screams greatly. "You a little bitch for hiding her from me for so long! Now where is she!?" He was starting to get a little pissed when she didn't answer him. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and stuck it in her ass, making her scream as loud as she could from pain. "You humans are all the same!" He ran his nails along her back, ripping her coat and shirt and leaving several scratch marks that were bleeding.

"STOP IT!! PLEASE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"" Itsuko screamed when she couldn't stand the pain anymore, crying uncontrolably.

Alexander grabbed her hair, forcing her to arch her back and leaned close to her neck again. "No one will come to save you," He said and sank his fangs into her again, drinking a little more of her blood, but not enough to make her pass out. He came again in her ass and stopped, pulling out his dick and chuckled as he threw her onto the ground. She laid there motionless, staring blankly as tears continued down her cheeks. He put his dick back into his pants and zipped them up. "I think you've had enough of that for now, but since you still aren't willing to talk..." He laughed evily as he started an illusion that she wouldn't be able to break out of unless she died. It was her most painful memories playing over and over in her eyes, making her freak out. "Kaleb...lock her up until she's ready to talk...," he said as he was back in his chair in an instant.

Kaleb was next to Itsuko within a second and picked her up. "Yes sire..." He took her down into a secret area under the mansion and put her in a cell. He chained her wrists above her head before leaving, locking the door to the cell behind him.

Itsuko sat there with her head hung, still staring blankley and crying. Her felt like she could die at any moment. "N-no...father...please don't...please don't leave me all alone...," she sobbed, repeating it over and over for a while until she couldn't speak anymore.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:05 pm
Minamoto nodded. "I love you too." He told her as she disappeared. He was walking around the graveyard with his hands in his pockets, smiling as he thought about Itsuko.

Ayane sat there, waiting for Aedan to return. "I don't know what's coming over me, but I'm falling for him so fast." She thought herself and blushed. She saw Aedan come back with a pissed off look on his face. She got up and walked over to Aedan and sat next to him, putting her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "What's wrong, Aedan?" She asked concerningly as she looked at him.

Minamoto stopped as he got a wiff of Itsuko scent. "Why in the hell is she bleeding?" He asked himself with a puzzled look on his face. He started following the trail. He stepped in a small puddle of blood. He kneeled down and put a finger in the blood. He put his finger on his tongue to taste the blood and realized it was Itsuko's. Minamoto also got a small wiff of Blaine's scent. "Why in the hell..." He had a sudden realization of that something was really fishy. He ran as fast as he could as he followed their scent to the princes hide out. He shaped himself into the form that everyone knew him there.

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 5 -anime-guy

As he entered the castle he saw Blaine and Kyle standing on the sides of the door that led to the throne room. Minamoto saw them nod to him notifying that it was alright to enter. He nodded back and entered the throne room. As Minamoto got halfway into the he quickly dropped to one knee. He noticed a pool of blood that trailed off to a door behind the prince. "Good night, m'lord. I apologize for being gone so long. I heard that you brought in a precious little toy. And with the trail of blood, I can tell you had alot of fun with her." Minamoto complimented Alexander, holding back and hiding the hatered and hurt as the screams ran through his head over and over everytime he inhaled, still kneeling and bowing his head.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:27 pm
Aedan looked at Ayane as she sat down next to him. He sighed, placing his hand on his forehead and closing his eyes. "That damn Rokuzai is with the princess this late at night. It pisses me the fuck off!" He said with a growl. He clenched his fist, hitting the arm of the bench extremely hard. "If he does anything to her, I'm gonna kill that mother fucker! I don't give a damn how much she cares about him!" He slouched, crossing his arms as he closed his eyes. "Damn son of a bitch is just asking for it..."

Alexander smiled as Minamoto walked into the throne room. "Welcome my most loyal spy. It has been a while." He then laughed as Minamoto said something about his little guest. "Oh yes! I did have fun fucking the shit out of that little slut. It's her own fault for not following my orders and telling me what I wanted to know." He put his hands behind his head and leaned back, crossing his legs with a smug look on his face. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Stupid human got what she deserved. If she lives through the night, I'll be glad to do it again. Her blood was pretty delicious. And the way she screamed...it was so arousing! I'm surprised she's even still able to stay awake. I'm sure that little illusion I put her under will break her spirit at any moment either way..." He opened his eyes to look at Minamoto. "I've got a job for you. Find some guy named Minamoto for me," he said with a smirk. "Wether she's dead or alive, her little boyfriend is going to watch me fuck her right in front of him...though I'd perfer if she was alive so he can hear her scream in pain..." He chuckled, crossing his arms. "You can try to get some information out of her if you'd like, but I doubt she'll talk. Just follow the trail of blood." He nodded his head towards the door to let him know it was ok for him to go if he wanted to.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:04 pm
"Well does it really matter if he does anything?" Ayane asked Aedan. She kind of flinched when he hit the bench. "You should ask her yourself how she feels about you if you want to know so badly. That's what I would do if I liked someone and knew them for a while." She told aedan.

As Rokuzai and Kamiko finished they made out for a few minutes. Then Rokuzai put his clothes in. "We should get back up to the surface so that Aedan doesn't worry so much." He told her. He held out his hand to her so so he could turn her invisible again.

Minamoto grew more pissed by the second as Alex explained what he did and was going to do to Itsuko. But he had to keep his cool so he wouldn't blow his cover. "That does sound pretty fun, m'lord." He told him so nothing would be suspicious. He nodded and said "I will find him and and bring him striaght to you once I find him." Minamoto looked up and nodded when he was giving permission to go see Itsuko. He got up and walked to the front of the throne and bowed. "G'night m'lord. The interegation might talk all night seeing how stubborn she was with you, she would probably fight alot more with me." He told the prince before he followed the trail of blood to when Itsuko was. He followed the trail and it led him to a cell in a dungeon. He saw Itsuko chained to a wall, freaking out because of the illusion she was put under. He opened the cell door and walked up to her, changing back into his original form. "Itsuko... I am so... Sorry..." Minamoto said as he fell to his knees and started crying.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:56 pm
Aedan looked at her. "Fuck yeah it matters! I've fucking loved her for nearly 15 years now and she's never noticed!" He calmed down a little and looked down, looking a little depressed as she told him that. "...I know how she feels...she doesn't...see me in that way...that's why I could never bring myself to tell her that I love her so much..." He leaned forward, lacing his fingers together and resting his forehead against his hands. "I can't make her return my feelings...I know that..." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I just wish she would, you know? It...hurts to know she'll never love me..." A tear slowly slid down his cheek.

Kamiko slowly sat up and looked at him. She felt sore after everything they had done together. She grabbed her clothes and stood up slowly, starting to get dressed. She looked up at him and smiled when he held his hand out to her and nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure he's wondering where I'm at." She took his hand and held it tight.

Alexander laughed again as Minamoto left the room. "I hope he has as much fun with her as I did," he said, holding his stomache from laughing so hard. "I'm sure she'll tell me everything I want to know before dawn arrives."

Kaleb watched suspiciously as Minamoto left the room, but didn't say anything. He glanced at the prince and nodded. "I'm sure she will..."

Itsuko could hear the door to the cell open. As she heard Minamoto's voice, she slowly lifted her head, barely able to keep it up. Her eyes were almost lifeless and were swollen from all the crying she had done. Tears began to stream down her cheeks again as her eyes widened a little. "Pl-please..." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "...Daddy, if you go, you'll die! I don't want to be alone! I'm scared..." Her body started shaking as her memories continued playing through her mind. "You promised...you promised you'd never leave me alone...why did you...have to die...? Tell me this is a dream...you'll come home any second and ask me to cook one of mom's recipies for you, right? I don't want to be alone...whose going to...take care of me when you're gone? Whose...going to be glad to see me when they come home...? Y-you...promised...you promised..." Her voice was slowly starting to fade as she started to pass out slowly.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 3:34 pm
Ayane held Aedan as she saw a tear stream down his face. "I'm sorry for saying anything. I'll just shut up for now." She told him as she tried to not cry herself. "But I do know some one who does love you..." She said before being quiet.

Rokuzai smiled and and took her hand. He made them turn invisible so they could sneak by Aedan again. He opened the door slowly and led her out to the laundry room. There was just a normal door that led outside, so he dragged Kamiko out of the laundry room to the outside. "You should be fine now. I better leave for awhile." Rokuzai told her as he turned them visible again. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving to the city.

Minamoto sighed as he finished crying from listening to what she said. "Come on... lets get you out of her Itsu..." He said as he undid Itsuko's bindings. He lifted her up in his back and teleported them out of the castle and right outside the barriar of the church. "I'm so sorry that I have to do this... But if you want to live I have to..." He told her even though he knew she couldn't hear him. Minamoto pulled her up so her neck was showing. He started crying before he bit her neck. He got past the tears and pain and sank his fangs, injecting that turning vemon into her so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. He pulled out a knife and cut his wrist so that when she came to he could just place his wrist on her mouth.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 4:06 pm
Aedan opened his eyes and looked at her as she held him. He kind of smiled and wiped his eyes. "You don't have to shut up. I've known for a long time...but that doesn't mean I still can't do everything I can to take care of her..." He turned to face her with a surprised look when she said someone loved him. "Who loves me...?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion and rubbed his head.

Kamiko nodded and smiled as he said he was going to leave for a while. "Ok. Come back safe Roku-kun." She closed her eyes, holding her hands behind her back. She turned and headed back to the front to go inside.

As Rokuzai was walking in a pretty deserted area, the crow from before landed in front of him to make him stop. It turned and flew behind him, landing on Kyle's hand. Kaleb stood there as well, his hand on the hilt of his sword as if he was ready to strike at any moment. Alexander was between the two of them with his hands in his pockets and a pretty pissed off look on his face. "I have a few questions for you...first, why is my future wife's scent all over you?" He asked angrily.

Itsuko looked to be in pain after the venom began to spread through her body. She arched her back a little and screamed as her body began dying slowly. She rolled onto her side, curling into the fedal position as she hugged herself, trying to stop the pain. After a few moments, her grip losened and her screams stopped. Her breathing slowed and ceased soon after. It seemed like only seconds before her wounds began to heal. Her skin began to turn pale and as she started breathing again her fangs grew. She slowly opened her eyes as she smelled blood nearby. She turned to look at Minamoto for a moment, then looked at his wrist. As an instinct for a newborn, she sat up and took his hand, closing her eyes as she sank her fangs into his wrist and began to drink his blood. She continued for a moment, then her eyes shot up when she realized what was going on and quickly pulled away, looking up at him. "M-Minamoto!?" She had some of his blood still on the corner of her mouth.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 5:17 pm
Ayane smiled at Aedan when he smiled, feeling better and stopped crying. She nodded when he told her not to shut up which made her smil even more. When Aedan asked that question Ayane blushed. She put her hand on his cheek. "I... I do..." She said shyly. "I know I haven't known you for very long but, when I saw you I just fell flat on the floor with overflowing emotions for you." Ayane confessed to him.

Rokuzai stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the crow. "So it's him again." He thought to himself as the crow flew behind him. He turned around to see Kyle, Kaleb and Alexander. He could see that Kaleb was ready for an unnecessary fight to break out. Then he looked at the prince and he looked pretty pissed. He kneeled and bowed before he answered Alex's question as his wings unfolded. "M'lord, I was keeping her until I knew it was safe to bring her to you." Rokuzai told Alexander, hopefully he would buy into his lie.

Minamoto couldn't handle the screaming of bloody murder from Itsuko, but he had to endure it. He was relieved when she smelled the blood on his wrist and immediatly went to it after the whole death process. After Itsuko was done he didn't care what kind of look she had on her face, he smiled at her and grabbed his wrist. He nodded as he started crying out of happiness that he didn't lose her. He leaned over to her and held her saying "I love you so much..." He gripped whatever was left of her clothes as he started crying uncontrolably.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:17 pm
Alexander was silent for a while as he examined Rokuzai closely and listened to him. He began to calm down a little as he smirked. "Is that right?" He walked over to Roku and stopped in front of him. He knelt down, placing his hand under Roku's chin and lifted his head to look into his eyes. "Aren't you an interesting little vampire? I could really use your talents for something..." He stood up and began walking around Rokuzai, examining his wings with a little facination. "...And if you do this for me, I would love to have you join me as one of my personal gaurds..." He stopped behind Roku, touching one of his wings gently as he chuckled. "...Are you willing to hear me out? I'm sure you'll enjoy this little job..."

Kaleb watched Rokuzai closely as the prince got so close to him as well as Kyle, ready to jump in just in case Roku tried anything funny.

Aedan blushed a little as she placed her hand on his cheek. His eyes widened a little when she openly admitted that she cared about him so much. "Ayane..." He placed his hands on her shoulders and seemed like he was trying to find the right words to say. He let her go quickly when the front door opened and looked at Kamiko with surprise. He stood up and walked over to her, crossing his arms. "Where the hell have you been? I've been worried sick about you!"

Kamiko closed the door behind her as Aedan walked up to her. She held her hands behind her back, closing her eyes as she smiled. "Roku-kun and I went outside for a walk. The moon is really pretty Aedan. You should go look."

Aedan's heart dropped a little. He turned his head, looking a little depressed by what she said. "So you were with him...," he mumbled so she couldn't hear him. "Just get some sleep already. Itsuko will kill me if you don't get enough sleep after all..."

Itsuko was in some of a shock and speechless for a while. She glanced down, her face turning bright red and quickly covered herself with her arms when she saw her top ripped open. She glanced back up at Minamoto in embarassment and could see him crying. She gasped when he hugged her tightly and began crying harder. "Minamoto..." She wrapped her arms around him and held him close. She could barely remember what happened, but had a few blurred memories of what the prince had done to her and Minamoto coming to get her. She gripped his jacket, resting her head on his shoulder. "You came for me...? Even though...you risked getting yourself killed..." She burried her face into his shoulder. She held him even tighter. "I was so scared..."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:30 am
When Alexander lifted Rokuzai's head to look at him, he thought about attacking him. But it would be a bad idea since he has two of his three remaining guards with him. He held his head there when the prince got up and started walking around him. He noticed that Kaleb was still ready to attack whenever, which really bugged him. He wanted to tell him to cool it but he just kept his mouth shut. Rokuzai wasn't expecting Alex to touch one of his wings so when he did, his wing kind of flinched. "I am willing to hear whatever the best thing that ever happened to the Vampire... Let he rephrase that..." Rokuzai start to say then stood up and turned to Alex, folding his wings back up. "... The best thing to happen to this entire world... M'lord." He told the prince as he bowed to him. "What might your request be?" He asked as he lifted back up.

Ayane looked down when Aedan put his hands on ehr shoulders and turned a bright red. She looked up at him when he let go of her and watching him walk over to Kamiko as she walked into the church. She stood up and and rubbed her bicep and said "Well, I'll leave you to two be." Ayane smiled and left the church. She walked around the back and noticed two specs off in the distance and went to go check it out.

"Once I got a wiff of your blood, I knew there was something wrong." Minamoto started to tell Itsuko. I would risk anything for you, Itsu-chan. You mean everything to me." He told her as he lifted back put, putting her head on his chest. "I feel so horrible for what I have done..." He said as he restedhis head on her, trying to stop himself from crying anymore.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:04 am
Alexander watched as Rokuzai stood up and turned to him. He laughed, putting his hand up as Kaleb appeared between them. "I like him Kaleb, so stand down." Kaleb glanced back at the prince and nodded before going back to where he was originally. Alex looked up at Rokuzai, placing his hand on his shoulder as he closed his eyes and smiled. "I doubt it'll be too hard of a task for someone like you." He moved his hand and put his hands behind his head as he opened his eyes. He smirked, showing his fangs. "I have a bit of a problem. One of the princess's gaurds was...a guest in my home and she went and ran away on me. I think her little boyfriend may have come to save her, though I'm still not sure how he got passed my defences yet." He chuckled and moved his hands to his pockets. "I'd like you to...dispose of them in whatever way you see fit. Then all you have to do is bring me my wife. I would perfer it to be before tomorrow. After all, I was planning on marrying Kamiko on her birthday. I'd hate to have to postpone our wedding."

Itsuko nodded slowly. "Don't feel that way. I may not have wanted this...but..." She pulled away after a moment, placing her hand on his cheek. She smiled gently and shook her head. "I don't care...I'm just so happy you came for me...and...that I could be so lucky to have someone like you by my side forever." She leaned in and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

Aedan turned to look at Ayane as she left. He breathed a sigh and looked at Kamiko. "Stay here with Hikaru and don't leave this church, understand?" He ordered and ran after Ayane. "Hey, wait up!" As he caught up to her, he noticed two figures in the distance. He looked a little closer and saw it was Itsuko and Minamoto. "Itsuko?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:20 am
Rokuzai looked up when Kaleb appeared inbetween him and Alexander. He dismissed it and continued to listen to the prince. Once he mentioned something about one of Kamiko's guards he realized that it couldn't have been Aedan. So he must have been talking about Itsuko. After Alexander was done talking Rokuzai bowed. "Wouldn't you like to have the pleasure of killing the princess's followers yourself, Sire?" He asked as he lifted his head back up. "And I heard that the prince also traveled with with all of his guards when he left his castle. Two were killed and the other three remained with you. I was wondering where the third guard was since he wasn't here, protecting the future king of the vampire kingdom, hopefully the future ruler of the world?" Rokuzai asked as he looked down past Alexander so he wouldn't be rude.

Hikaru couldn't sleep because of all the noise that was going on so he got sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Who ever keeps on going back and forth through that door needs to stop, please." He said outloud not knowing was there. He turned arpund and saw Kamiko and had a surprised look on his face to what he just said to her. He jumped out of his seat and knelt in the walkwau inbetween the benches. "I am so sorry m'lady. I didn't realize it was you standing there." He said as he bowed and apologized.

Minamoto smiled at Itsuko. "Well... we can be together forever now..." He got interrupted by Itsuko's kiss. "I know you're going to hate me for this but..." He looked down and continued as she held him. "I had to turn you to into a vampire to keep you from dieing..." He told her as he tried not to cry form the fear of her hating him for doing something she never wanted anyone to do to her. He looked up after a little while and noticed Aedan and Ayane walking towards them and waved.

Ayane turned to see that Aedan had followed her. She smiled at him as he caught up. "Why did you leave Kamiko back there?" She asked. They were still a distance away from Minamoto and Itsuko.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:00 am
Alexander couldn't help but laugh at his first question. "Actually, that is a pretty nice thought. I did have fun raping that little bitch....though I'm sure I'll have more fun once the princess is finally mine..." He stopped laughing and looked at Rokuzai curiously when he asked about his other gaurd not being there. "Yes...they usually are all with me whenever I leave the comfort of my home. However, my second in command is also tracking down Itsuko. After all, she is his little sister," he said with a grin. "Blaine tends to act on his own at times. He did the same thing when he went after his own father. Such an impaitient little mutt he is. I'm sure you'll get to meet him soon enough since they're staying at the church with you if you don't dispose of her before he reveals himself." He walked past Rokuzai and headed back over to his gaurds. "Oh and...Rokuzai, is it? Don't let me down. If anything happens to my beautiful wife, that'll be a huge problem for you..." He chuckled as the three of them left.

Kamiko turned around when she heard Hikaru say something about all the noise. "Oh, I'm sorry! We didn't mean to wake you." She walked over to him as he bowed to her and sat on her knees in front of him, folding her hands neatly in her lap. "It's alright Hikaru-kun. I don't mind." She closed her eyes and smiled at him. "Besides, I would perfer being treated like any other person anyways."

Itsuko looked at him curiously when Minamoto said she would hate him for something. Her eyes widened a little when he said that he was the one who had turned her into a vampire. "You...did...?" She looked down, closing her eyes. After a moment, she smiled a little and looked up at him. When he turned to look at Aedan and Ayane, she placed her hands on his cheeks and made him look back at her. "You're so selfish, you know that?" She leaned a little closer to his face. "And I'm glad you are...I love you Moto-kun..." She closed her eyes and kissed him passionatly.

Aedan looked at Ayane and smiled. "I'm not really sure to be honest. I just...kind of moved without thinking..." He rubbed his head as he looked and saw Minamoto waving to them. He waved back, but stopped and blushed a little when he saw Itsuko kissing, looking shocked. "Did I...miss something here?" He asked out loud. His eyes widened a little when he saw Itsuko's clothes were torn, but she didn't look injured from what he could tell. "Ok, what the hell happened to you this time?" He asked when they were close enough, rubbing his head as he sighed.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:21 am
Rokuzai listened to what the prince wanted him to do. "Thank you for being so gracious as to asnwer my question, sire." He said to Alexander as he bowed while Alex walked towards his guards. As the three of them got out of sight, Rokuzai wrapped his wings around himself and vanished into the air as he sped back off to the church. When he got back he entered the church with a great big evil grin on his face.

Hikaru nodded and smiled at Kamiko as he got up. He noticed Rokuzai enter the church with this wickedly evil sile on his face. "What kind of trouble did you get into this time Roku?" He asked but didn't expect an answer.

Minamoto nodded and calmed down. He chuckled when Itsuko called him selfish and blushed when she said she was glad that he was. "I love you too Itsu-chan." He said before she started passoinatly kissing him. He let her kiss him for as long as she wanted because he didn't want to leave her side ever again.

Ayane looked up and held Aedan's hand. She stopped and hopefully since she was holding his hand, he would stop too. "We should leave them alone, Aedan-senpai." She told Aedan when she stopped walking and smiled at him.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:56 am
Kamiko stood up when she saw Rokuzai walk inside the church and turned to him. She looked at him curiously. "Roku-kun? Did something happen while you were gone?" She asked as she walked over to him, holding her hands behind her back.

Aedan looked at Ayane and sighed as he nodded and began walking back to the church with her. He rubbed his head with his free hand. "She didn't look hurt but...she did look a bit different, didn't she? I wonder what happened to her...?" He asked, more to himself than to Ayane. He held her hand a little tighter out of worry.

Itsuko continued making out with Minamoto for a while, completely ignoring Ayane and Aedan. She pulled away from him and smirked. "So, how does this whole 'vampire thing' work anyways?" She moved away from him a little, covering her breasts with her arms so he wouldn't see anything and started to blush a little. "Maybe I should find some clothes before you explain that to me..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum