Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 7 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:44 am
Kaleb stopped as soon as Rokuzai appeared in front of him. There was a moment of silence as he was asked if he wanted his freedom. He closed his eyes with a small smile crossing his lips. "That does sound nice. What do you have in mind?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 7 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:03 am
Rokuzai noticed the smile on Kalebs face. He smirked. "Well since only the royal family can set you free, Aedan would be the only one to do that." Rokuzai told Kaleb as he placed his hand on Kaleb's shoulder. "Then you might want some revenge for all the mistreatment the prince has givven you."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:30 am
Kaleb opened his eyes to look at Rokuzai, noticing the smirk on his face. "Yes...he could dismiss my contract at any time, but he's in no condition right now. Once he recovers and awakens, then we'll talk. For now...I need to get back to the prince before he starts to question what's taking me so long..." He began walking past Rokuzai. As he walked, he turned his head a little to look back at Roku. "I know you're the one the princess has given her heart to. There's a room on the top floor that is hidden by one of his illusions. She may be under his illusion, but I'm sure she would like to see you. That girl has a strong will to be able to lie to him...go visit her when you have the chance..." He turned his head and continued up the stairs that led to the next floor.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:59 am
Rokuzai nodded and followed Kaleb back out to the throne room. As they enered the throne room, he noticed that Kamiko wasn't in Alexadnder's lap anymore. "M'lord, would it be alright if I went and woke that little bitch of a ninja for you?" He asked as he bowed infront of the prince.

Minamoto started to wake up and noticed they were in one of the cells in the princes castle. He looked around and noticed Hikaru and Aedan. He shook Hikaru awake. "Hey... Where is Itsuko?" He asked when HIkaru awoke.

Hikaru grabbed his head in pain. "Huuu... Whaaaa..." Hikaru said still in a daze. He looked around before he answered Minamoto's question. "I don't know where she is..." He passed back out and fell onto Minamoto's shoulder.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 4:49 am
Alexander looked up at Rokuzai and smirked. "Oh, she's already awake. I put her under one of my illusions and have Kamiko and her waiting in my private room. You wouldn't be able to find it even if I gave you permission to go, but feel free to wander the place and make yourself comfortable." He chuckled, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back and crossed his legs. "I'm planning on having some fun with them later anyways...so don't worry about them for now..."

Aedan had started to wake up slowly from all the noise and rolled on to his side, holding his stomache as he groaned. "I'm...going to kill...that stupid...mother...fucking bitch...," he mumbled, really hating Rokuzai at the moment. He coughed up some blood and winced from the pain. He felt like whenever he moved that he was going to die.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:50 am
Rokuzai looked up at the prince and nodded. "Alright, m'lord." He said as he stood back up and began walking around, looking like he was just exploring. He headed up to the third floor and looked behind him to see if anyone was following him. Since he noticed that no one was, he started using his x-ray vision. "Now where could that room be." Rokuzai said to himself as he slowly walked down the hall. He continuosly turn on and off his vision to see if there was anything out of place. Three quarters of the way down the hall he noticed that there was a door that wasn't there when he used normal vision. He kept his x-ray vision until he opened the door and walked in.

"Hey there. Good morning princess." Minamoto joked as he started to shake Hikaru awake again. "Hey, Hikaru, wake back up. I think you might have a concussion." He said still trying to awake Hikaru up.

Hikaru woke up to the end of Minamotos second sentence. "You might be right." He said as he held the back of his head from the pain. "My head doesn't hurt as much as earlier though. So I see the rightful prince is awake. Hey there Aedan." He sat up straight and leand up against the wall.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:30 am
Kamiko and Itsuko both looked up at Rokuzai as he walked in, sitting on the edge of the bed. They both had the same blankness in their eyes. "Oh, hello," Kamiko said as she stood up and walked over to him as he closed the door. She held her hands behind her back, smiling at him kindly. "Did my husband send you for something?"

Itsuko smiled as she stood up, walking up behind Kamiko. "We were just about to start without him," she said as she grabbed Kamiko from behind and started groping her. "You could always join us until he gets here..."

Kamiko blushed and moaned a little a Itsuko grabbed her. "I-Itsuko-chan...you know we're not allowed to do anything without him..."

Itsuko smirked and pushed Kamiko against Rokuzai and held her against him, looking up at Roku. "Come on. Can you really resist her cuteness? I know I can't..." She moved one of her hands from Kamiko's breasts and placed her hand on Roku's chest, sliding her hand down slowly. "It's not going to hurt to have some fun, right?"

Aedan went to make a smart ass remark to Minamoto's joke, but coughed up some more blood. "Whatever..." He rolled onto his back and laid there with his eyes closed. "I hate that guy so fucking much," he said, talking about Rokuzai. "Hey Hikaru...How ya feeling...?" He asked a little sarcastically because of his condition. He opened his eyes when he heard some footsteps heading their way and looked at the door.

Kaleb walked down the hallway, hearing that they were all awake. He stopped and leaned against the wall across from their cell. He crossed his arms, looking at them. "So how are you three holding up?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:19 am
"Well, umm, no..." Rokuzai said as Kamiko walked up to him. His eyes widened when Itsuko started groping Kamiko and was invited to 'play' with them. "Hehe..." He turned a dark red when Itsuko pushed Kamiko against him. He blushed even more when Itsuko asked when he couldn't resist Kamiko's cuteness. He was starting to get aroused when Itsuko started sliding her hand down his chest. He grabbed Kamiko's arms and pushed both of them away from them. "All I want you to do for me is to just Stand against the wall. Be sides we don't have time for fooling around." Rokuzai said as he tried to calm is sexual urges.

"Sorry Aedan." Hikaru said as he got up to go check how badly Aedan's wounds were. "I hope Rokuzai's plan will work." He said as he leaned over Aedan. He turned when he heard Kaleb ask a question. He sat down and looked at Kaleb as he answered. "Well, I've got a concussion. I'm not sure how Aedan is doing though."

Minamoto Stood up when Hikaru crawled over to Aedan. He walked over to the bars and saw Kaleb walk up. "I don't care about us! Where in the fuck is Itsuko!?" He yelled at Kaleb demanding to get an answer him as he ran up to the bars and gripped them tight.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:07 am
Itsuko and Kamiko looked up at him as he pushed them back. Itsuko smiled, grabbing Kamiko's hand and forcing her to put it on Rokuzai's dick. "So you really don't want us to service you? I'm sure the prince wont mind." She asked, leaning up close to him as she placed her hand on his cheek.

Kamiko blushed a dark red as she felt Roku's dick beginning to grow and looked up at him. She placed her other hand on his chest and smiled. "Did my husband send you up to be our master for a while, Roku-kun?" She asked innocently as both of them looked into his eyes. "You wont have to do anything. Just tell us what you want us to do."

Kaleb stood up straight and tossed a bag of blood over to Hikaru along with a bottle of headache pills. "The blood will help him heal a bit quicker and those pills might help the pain a little for you Hikaru..." He was a bit surprised as Minamoto ran up to the bars and grabbed them, demanding an answer. "At the moment, she and the princess are together and will more than likely be used for Alexander's...playtime..." He closed his eyes. "I'm surprised you havn't gone and looked for her yourself Minamoto...or should I say..." He opened his eyes and smirked at Minamoto. "...the prince's trusted spy...you have a key to the cell after all..."

Aedan glanced at the blood as it was tossed to Hikaru and sighed. "I guess if it'll help me heal quicker...but..." He turned his head and looked at Kaleb. "Why are you helping us? Aren't you like...Alex's right hand man?"

Kaleb looked over at Aedan, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall again. "My contract is to the royal family and it includes all of it's members...even you..."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:44 am
"I wouldn't mind it but..." Rokuzai stopped to think as he tried to get over the flusteredness that they're putting him under. "... I don't think it would be much fun in the situation we are in right now." He told them. He stood up straight when Kamiko told him that he wouldn't have to do anything. He had a giant shiver run up his spine. But when he noticed that they were starring into his eyes he calmed down and smirked. 'Nows my chance!' He thought not caring if Itsuko could hear him or not. "I just want you two to cantinue to stare into my eyes." He said as he put his hands on both of their cheeks. He put his right hand down and lifted his eye patch with his other hand. As they looked into his eyes he tried to hypnotize them.

Hikaru nodded when Kaleb threw him the headache pills. "Thanks..." He said as he looked at the bottle. His eyes widened when he heard that he was under a contract and that only the royal family could order him. "Aedan, you should tell him to not kill any of us since you are technically part of the family!" He said as he turned to Aedan.

"That fucking bastard... I'll kill him for all his done to Itsuko..." Minamoto said after Kaleb explained. "Oh yeah... I forgot I had the key... Thanks for reminding me Kaleb." He said as he pulled out the keys to the cells. "How did you know that I was a spy thought?" Minamoto said in with a shocked look on his face. He unlocked the cell that they were in when pulled the keys out of his pocked. "I really shouldn't have snapped at you. I thought you were a blood thursty vampire that loved to take orders for killing people." Minamoto said as he walked out of the cell.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:43 pm
Kamiko and Itsuko nodded and smiled as they continued looking into his eyes. As he lifted his eyepatch, both girls slowly started to fall under his trance within seconds, snapping them out of the prince's illusion as soon as they were fully hypnotised.

Aedan nodded to Hikaru and managed to sit up slowly, holding his sides. He looked over at Kaleb. "Well...if that's the case...you are not to harm any of my friends in any way or allow them to be harmed..."

Kaleb nodded to Aedan and bowed his head. "Yes m'lord." He looked at Minamoto and smiled slightly as he closed his eyes. "I've known for a while now. The prince is naive and with as much as he trusts me, he wouldn't listen to anything I said." He opened his eyes as Minamoto began to exit the cell and was in front of him, pushing him back inside and closing the door. He took a few steps back, giving them all a look to be quiet as he turned, placing his hand on his chest and bowing.

"So this is where you ran off to," Alexander said as he got closer. He stopped next to Kaleb, waving his hand for him to stand back up as he looked into the cell. "It's nice to finally meet my little brother..." He smirked, sliding his hands into his pockets. He looked at Minamoto with a chuckle. "Oh, you must be Itsuko's little boyfriend. Too bad you didn't fuck her when you had the chance. She sure is a fun one..." He then looked at Hikaru as his smile faded. "And you really should thank Kaleb here priest. If it wasn't for the fact that he wanted to fight you at full health, you would've never woken up."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:58 pm
Rokuzai stumbled backwards, hitting the wall behind him after he successfully hypnotized both Kamiko and Itsuko. "Urg... That took alot out of this..." He said as he tried to stand up straight. "Ok, now what to do with you two." He said outloudas he leaned against the wall. 'Well, it seems like Itsuko needs some new close. but I need them to be concious.' He used the chant that stops the hypnosis.

"Hey Malik, what should we do now since it's only us?" Minami asked as they walked around the city.

Ayane nodded to what Minami asked Malilk. "In my opinion, I don't care, I just hope that Aedan is alright." She said outloud, looking down as she held her hands to her chest.

Hikaru sat there and took two of the pills. He then heard the prince and just sat there. He listened to what the prince had to say. "Well I am thankful for that. We really do need to see who the better swordsman is." He said as he stood up, stumbling a little. "I'll let you know when I'm ready. But beofre you leave Alex, where is this rematch going to take place?" He asked as he stumbled to the bars.

"What in the hell did you do that fo..." Minamoto said after he fell onto the floor, but was interrupted by hearing the prince. He quickly put the keys in his pocet before Alexander noticed that he was the spy. Minamoto jolted up and at Alex. But since the bars were in the way he could only reach his arm out, trying to grab the prince. But unfortunately the prince was just out of his reach. "You sick son of a bitch! You better be glad I'm behind these bars! Otherwise I'd be fucking you up so badly, your mommy wouldn't even want to love such an ugly thing!" He yelled out at the prince as he pulled his arm back into the cell with him, glaring at Alex.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:20 pm
Kamiko stood there for a moment, trying to figure out where she was. She looked up at Rokuzai for a moment, then started smiling and walked over to him, hugging him tightly. "How did you get here?" She closed her eyes, holding him tighter as she started crying. "I...I'm sorry...I wanted to help, but I only made things worse, didn't I?"

Itsuko held her head as she regained conciousness. "I feel like I was hit by a truck..." She still had a headache from when Rokuzai had knocked her out. She looked down, seeing that she wasn't wearing much and covered herself. "Oh...lovely...," she said as she started to blush. She looked up at Rokuzai and Kamiko. "Yes, you did cause a bit of trouble, but don't worry about it right now. We'll scold you later." She smiled and turned to go see if she could find some clothes.

Malik looked at Minami and shrugged. "Not sure...we could go to help them out, but I think we'd just be in the way. I'm sure Roku has everything under control." He turned to look at Ayane and stopped, placing his hand on her shoulder. "He'll be fine. Kaleb is under a contract to garuntee the safety of the royal family and because Aedan is apart of it, even if it's only half, he is under Kaleb's protection. He's safer there with Kaleb that he was here with us."

Kaleb nodded as he watched Hikaru get up. "Yes...last time we were an even match for eachother. I would like to see how much stronger you've become since then."

Alexander shrugged his shoulders at Hikaru's question. "That's up to Kaleb when the time comes. I'm merely allowing it for the entertainment." He smirked as Minamoto tried to attack him. He appeared in front of the bars, grabbing Minamoto's wrists to keep him from being able to attack. He pulled Minamoto close to the bars as he leaned in with a confident smirk on his face. "My mother never loved me in the first place." He chuckled. "But if you ask nicely, I might let you watch next time I fuck her. I'll be sure to make her scream for you and you can sit there and watch helplessly while she cries for you to help her."

Aedan glanced over at Kaleb and began to wonder why he was letting the prince get so close to the bars. He began to wonder something and started to get up slowly, waiting to see what was going to happen.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:24 am
"You just pissed off the wrong person you ignorant prick." Minamoto said as he faded into thin air. He appeared behind Alex and grabbed his collar. Minamoto slammed Alexander against the bars adjacent from the cell where he was locked into, bending the bars as he slammed Alex. "You won't be doing anything to Itsuko ever again!" His eyes started to turn black and have a faint red glow. "Don't fuck with a vampire you can't keep under control! So I'd watch what I would say from now on!" He yelled to the prince as they were face to face now. Steam started pouring out of Minamoto's mouth when he started growling through his clinched teeth.

Hikaru looked shocked when he saw Minamoto. 'I never knew that about you, Moto. Good thing you're on our side.' He thougth as he helped Aedan up off the floor and took the blood pack to open it for Aedan. He kept quiet while all of the Minamoto yelled at Alex. "I think you should listen to him princey. He doesn't look like he's messing around." He told the prince after Minamoto was done yelling.

"We just atleast go and be supportive to them if they are in trouble." Minami replied. "So why don't you lead the way..." She started holding Maliks hand and smiling at him. "... Since we don't know the way there. And if we do live through this. You'll have the best sex of your life." She said as she leaned down and kissed Malik on the cheek.

Ayane sighed in relief when Malik said that Kaleb wasn't going to let Aedan be harmed. 'Thank god you're going to be ok, Aedan-kun...' She started crying out of happiness. She calmed down a little and nodded to what Minami said and took Malik's other hand.

"It's ok Kami-chan. You don't need to feel so bad for what you have done. It wasn't all that bad." Rokuzai began as he held Kamiko back and kissed her on the head. "Everyone is here, but they're in the cells. I don't know whats going on down there but I know that they can take care of themselves." He said as he tried to reassure Kamiko. "Now we need to try to find a way to get out of here without being spotted..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 1:23 am
Alexander's eyes widened as Minamoto began to disappear from his sight. The next thing he knew, he was being grabbed and thrown back into the bars of the cell behind him, wincing from the sudden pain as the bars bent. He looked at Minamoto and started to laugh. "You think I can't control you!? Kaleb! Kill this annoying pest!"

"Kaleb..."

Kaleb began to approach Minamoto, but stopped and looked at Aedan as his name was mentioned. Aedan put his arm around Hikaru's shoulder as he was helped up. He leaned over, coughing up some more blood from moving around too much. "Between me and Alex...whose orders do you have to follow?"

Alexander couldn't help but laugh again. "He has to follow my orders of course. You're not even a real member of this family!"

"Well...let's test that theory..." Aedan smirked as he looked up at his brother. "Kaleb, you are no longer allowed to protect Alexander."

Alexander continued to laugh as he looked over at Kaleb. He started laughing in a more nervous tone when Kaleb continued to stand there, not even attempting to help him anymore. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? Get this asshole off of me!!" He stopped laughing as his confindence was starting to fade slowly. He looked up at Minamoto as the fear began to fill his eyes.

Malik nodded as he held the girl's hands. He started walking with them towards the prince's hideout. "I won't let anything happen to either of you, but make sure you stay back. More than likely, someone will be waiting for us when we arrive." He smiled at both of them.

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai as he reassured her and smiled. She looked over at Itsuko as she was putting on a shirt to cover herself better. "So what are we going to do now?"

Itsuko sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She looked over at Rokuzai. "I just want to go get the others and get out of here before the other gaurds realize what's going on," she said as she walked over to them.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:03 am
"Well we can't just walk through the front door, now can we?" Rokuzai sarcastically asked to Itsuko. "But since there are no windows in this room we need to try to find another way out of here." He said opening the door slowly. He closed it quickly then turned back to Kamiko and Itsuko. He put his hands on both of their shoulders and turned them invisible. "This will allow us to sneak around alot easier." Rokuzai told them and opened the door again. "Just keep holding onto eachothers hands and i will get you out of here safely." He took Kamikos hand and started leading them out of the room.

Minami and Ayane nodded and smiled back at Malik. They followed him as he led the way to where the prince would be. "So do you think we should help in any way, Malik-kun?" Minami asked as she leaned over looking at Malik, still walking.

"Lord Aedan! You need to drink this." Hikaru said as he lifted the packet of blood and tried to hand it over to him. "You need to not move so much..." He said as he walked Aedan over over to one of the walls and setting him down. "Just sit there for a little while and regain your strength, ok?" He ask as he stood back up and walked over to the cell door, opening it. "So what do we do now?"

Minamoto noticed Kaleb start walking towards him out of the corner of his eye. But after Aedan gave his order to not keep the prince safe he lowered his head. He started laughing maniacally, steam still pouring out of his mouth. He tightened his grib on Alexanders collar and pushed him even farther into the bars, making then bend even more, to the brink of snapping. "I can taste the fear eminating from you, Alex. It tastes..." He paused for a second. He fangs grew longer and his body pulsated. "... Delishious!" He quickly look up at Alex and lifted into the air. "It looks like the reign of the tyranical prince is over." Minamoto smirked as he threw Alex to the side, making his head smash into the wall at the end.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:29 am
Aedan looked at the packet of blood and took it with his other hand. As Hikaru walked him over to a wall and set him down, he looked down at the packet and just sat there. He looked up as his hand was lifted closer to his mouth and saw Kaleb kneeling in front of him. "You are only a dhamphir m'lord. The more blood you lose, the more likely you'll die. Please, drink it and stay here until you are well enough to move," Kaleb said to him. Aedan nodded, not bothering to say a word as Kaleb helped him drink the blood.

Alexander's body began shaking when Minamoto started laughing and tighted his grip. He watched at Minamoto's fangs grew longer. "You're...one of them...?" He asked as Minamoto lifted them into the air. He glared at Minamoto. "I'll make you regret this...," he said before Minamoto threw him down the long hallway. He hit the wall next to the stairway that led back up to the first floor a sat there in pain. He slowly stood up, using the wall for support. "I'll make you fucking wish you never laid a hand on me!" He turned, stumbling a little as he ran up the stairway to go find his other gaurds.

Malik looked at the girls with a smile. "Aedan probably is in no condition to go anywhere without help and if there are any of the others hurt, you need to do what you can to get them out. Just try to avoid fighting anyone as much as possible," he said as he looked up to see Kyle waiting there for him. "When you two get the chance, go and try to find the others...I can take care of him..." He lifted his hand up a little as thunder and lightning began to strike suddenly.

Kamiko giggled a little at his first question. She closed her eyes and smiled at Rokuzai when he closed the door and placed his hand on her shoulder. She gladly took his hand, holding it tight as she followed close behind him. Itsuko grabbed Kamiko's other hand with a nod and began following them both. 'Something doesn't seem right...' She thought so Roku could hear her.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 5:53 am
Minamoto gave Alexander a head start. After a few seconds he appeared infront of him. "You'll make me regret what?" He said as he chuckled evily. He looked to be about one point five times his own size. He held his hand up to Alex's head. He flicked Alex on the forehead, making him fly through the wall. "I'm going to have some fun with you." He said as he smirked. He jumped after Alex and followed him until they hit the ground.

Ayane and Minami let go of Malik's hands as he stopped to look up at Kyle. "Just don't die on me." Minami whispered as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She took Ayane's hand and started walking to the front door fo the castle. They stopped as they heard a crash in the distance and looked up in its direction. "What was..." Minami was interrupted by what they saw. They were surprised it was the prince flying out of the castle and saw a figure following him.

"Well... I never saw that side of Minamoto." Hikaru said as he walked back over to Aedan and Kaleb. He sat next to Aedan as he drank the blood. "So... What did Alex mean when he said 'You're one of them...'?" Hikary asked Kaleb with a puzzled look on his face.

As they left the room he asked Itsuko "Why do you say that?" He heard a faint crash and flinched a little. "We better hurry to the cells and see whats going on!" He said as he started to run down the hall still holding onto Kamiko's hand and down the stairs.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:28 pm
Alexander stopped dead and almost fell back down the stairs when Minamoto appeared in front of him. He took a step back as he took in Minamoto's size difference. As he put his hand up to Alex's forehead, he took one more step back before he was knocked through the wall.

Aedan began coughing after a moment, not used to the taste of blood. He started to feel a bit light headed and passed out, leaning up against the wall. Kaleb wiped some of the blood from Aedan's mouth as Hikaru sat next to him. He glanced over at Hikaru for a moment, showing how dark his eyes were. It had been a while since he fed. He closed his eyes as he stood up with a sigh. "It's a long story, but..." He walked over next to Hikaru, crossing his arms as he leaned up against the wall. "The late king had made a deal with the Lycans and was funding a project...allowing the lycans to expermint on vampires in order to create an even stronger race...your friend is one of the failed expermints that survived. Most were usually killed if they didn't get the results that the lycans wanted. If they stop getting their funding...who knows what the lycans will do...they never were fond of vampires or humans...not to mention their attitude..." He slowly opened his eyes, not really looking at anything in particular. "I never thought that I'd get to see one of their experemints in person."

Malik smirked as Kyle charged at him, but both stopped almost instantly when they heard a crash and looked to see who it was. Malik looked a little closer and was surprised to see the prince. Blaine jumped out of the shadows and caught the prince before he hit the ground. Kyle ran over to the both of them and looked up at Minamoto as he got closer. Alexander held his side as he looked over at Minamoto. "Damn bastard..."

Itsuko heard the crash and shook her head. "That should be obvious now...we probably don't need to be invisible anymore...the parties already started..." She said as she followed him down the stairway.

Kamiko held Rokuzai's hand a little bit tigher as he started running down the stairs, trying to keep up with him. "I hope everyone's ok..."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm
As Minamoto followed Alexander, he noticed that Blaine had caught him before he hit the ground. He heard Alex's comment and yelled out "Who's the 'Damned bastard' you spoiled little piece of shit!?" He flew in, hitting the ground with enough force to make a crater. As smoke engulfed him all you could see was a shadow. "I'd choose my words wisely Alex. Becaue if I wanted to, I could have the fun of killing you right now!" Minamoto said as emerged from the cloud of dust, eyes fully black, clothes ripped, smoke eminating from the surface of his skin. "So Blaine... Do you want to have a little fun." He said as he appeared behind Blaine. He turned to look at Malik.

"Come on, lets go find everyone else." Minami said as she took Ayane's hand and started walking fast to the front door of the castle. As they entered the castle, Minami caught the scent Aedan. "They're this way!" She started jogging to where the scent took her.

Ayane was surprised to see that the prince was being thrown around like a rag doll. She nodded as she was being dragged by Minami into the castle. "So where do you think they would be-e-e-e-e-e---" Ayane started to squeal when she was being drug faster.

Rokuzai stopped when he heard Itsuko's comment. "Everyone will be alright, ok Kamiko?" He said as he turned to her and smiled. "You're right Itsuko..." He turned them visible again again and starred out of the window that they were standing infront of. "Lets go see what all the fuss if about." He pickup up Kamiko and Itsuko. He unfolded his wings and flew through the window. He looked around and saw a group of people and started to fly over to them.

"Good thing that Aedan will be better soon and be able to take the throne." Hikaru commented. He looked up at Kaleb as he explained. He stood up next to him and leaned against the wall, but on his side. "I knew Minamoto all of my life, but I never knew he was an experimental test subject..." He looked down. "But I do know one thing." Hikaru said as he walked infront of Kaleb and looked at him. "I missed those bloodthirsty eyes of yours, Kaleb."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:21 pm
Kaleb watched as Hikaru stood up and leaned against the wall from the corner of his eye. His eyes followed Hikaru as he moved to stand in front of him. "Bloodthirsty, huh?" He closed his eyes with a small smirk on his lips. "You know Hikaru...I never did have the pleasure of tasting your blood..." He slowly opened his eyes again as he looked at Hikaru. He uncrossed his arms, placing his hand on the left side of Hikaru's neck. "If you'll allow me...I'd like to have a quick taste...," he said as he leaned closer to the right side of Hikaru's neck, starting to blush a little. He breathed slowly onto his neck, his lips almost touching it as he waited for Hikaru's answer.

Malik took a few steps back as he looked at Minamoto in surprise. "What the hell...are you...?" He asked aloud to himself. He looked up and noticed Rokuzai flying over to them with the girls and kind of smiled. "Well...at least they're ok..."

Blaine's eyes widened as Minamoto was behind him before he could blink. He turned his head slightly, looking over his shoulder. "...My sister will die with the rest of the shadow clan...nothing will be able to change that...you should give up on her before you get too attached..."

Alexander started chuckling as he closed his eyes. "You can't kill me..." He opened his eyes and noticed Minamoto was gone. The next thing he knew, Minamoto was behind Blaine. "Why don't we continue this some other time..." He lifted his hand, snapping his fingers. Blaine grabbed Kyle's arm as they all vanished into the shadows, disappearing from sight in seconds.

Itsuko looked down as they flew outside. As they were getting closer, her eyes widened as she saw Minamoto. She jumped out of Rokuzai's arms, landing gently on her feet. She lifted her head to look at Minamoto just as the prince and the others fled. "Minamoto..." She slowly started to walk towards him. "...you can stop now...it's ok..."

Kamiko held onto Rokuzai tightly as they flew outside. She watched as Itsuko jumped down and tried to get Minamoto to calm down. "Is that really Minamoto-kun?" She almost didn't reconize him for a moment.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:05 pm
Hikaru grabbed ahold of Kaleb's wrist gently. He leaned his head to left as Kaleb placed his head there. "Take as much blood as you want..." He moaned as he felt Kaleb's breathe on his neck. He placed his other hand on Kaleb's head and forced his fangs into his neck, moaning even more. "Uuuunnnn... Kaleb..."

Minamoto glanced over at Malik when he was asked what he was. "You don't want to know." He told him. He went to grab the back of Blaines head, but he was to late. Kyle, Blaine and Alexander escaped quicker than Minamoto could grab them. "I will kill those stupid, cocky sons of bitches...' He said to himself. He looked down at Itsuko, still breathing heavily. As he looked into her eyes he calmed down. His eyes turned back to normal, his body shrunk down to his original height. "I hope I didn't scare you, Itsu-chan." Minamoto said as he walked over to Itsuko and held her tight. He looked up and saw Rokuzai and Kamiko coming closer.

Rokuzai felt Itsuko squirm from his grip and fell to the ground, but she landed softly so he calmed down. His eyes widened when he saw Minamoto. "Well... I've only heard rumors but..." He landed before he continued. He set Kamiko down. "... But I guess they were true." Rokuzai walked up to Itsuko and Minamoto. "It looks like there is someone stronger than Kaleb."

Minami led Ayane through the throne room. "It looks like their scent led to the door behind the chair." She said as she walked towards the door. She opened it and continued to lead Ayane down the long hallway. A quarter of the way down the hall they started to hear moaning and wondered who it was.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:29 pm
Kaleb was a little surprised as Hikaru forced his fangs into his neck and closed his eyes, letting out a soft moan from the taste of his blood. He moved his hand from Hikaru's neck, running his finger's through his hair as he drank Hikaru's blood lustfully and slowly. He moved his right hand onto Hikaru's hip as he turned Hikaru and forced him up against the wall. His hand started to move from Hikaru's hip and under his coat as he slid his hand up Hikaru's shirt a little. Kaleb stopped biting him for a moment as he started licking his neck. After a moment, he bit Hikaru again, not hearing the footsteps that were still pretty far down the hallway as the girls approached.

Malik nodded in agreement. "Y-yeah...I probably don't want to know, huh?" He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. He looked up at Rokuzai as he approached Minamoto and Itsuko and nodded to that as well. He slid his hands into his pockets. "I always figured with how old Kaleb was that he was the strongest vampire in the world, but wow...I think you could even kill him easily if you wanted to...," he said to Minamoto.

Itsuko smiled a little and shook her head as she held him back. "No, you didn't scare me at all. I love you no matter what you are...I could never be afraid of you Moto-kun..." She rested her head on his chest as Rokuzai walked up and closed her eyes, happy to be in Minamoto's arms again.

Kamiko held her hands to her chest as she watched them. She followed close behind Roku, not really sure what to say or do now that things had calmed down some.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 5:40 pm
Hikaru moaned louder Kaleb sucking on him lustfully. He gripped the back of Kaleb's head. He lifted his head a little when he was pinned against the wall and moaned even louder. He felt Kaleb's hand running up his shirt slowly. He then grabbed it with the hand he was gripping the back of Kaleb's head with and made it turn south and pit it on his crotch. "I've been... Waiting for this for such... A long time, Kale-kun..." Hikaru said as he said inbetween moans.

Minami and Ayane heard the moaning getting louder and louder. "They sound like they're having fun, eh Ayane." She said as she turned to Ayane, jokingly. As they walked up ot the cell that the moaning was coming from Minami turned to see that it was Hikaru and Kaleb. "Oh my... I never thought you to be like that Hikaru." She stated as she took a step back in surprise and started blushing.

As they walked up to the cell she also turned her head and saw that it was Hikaru and Kaleb. She was speechless to watch she started watching. She blushed and turned a dark shade of red. Ayane looked down as she began to start feeling a little damp.

"Well there's no need to kill Kaleb anymore." Minamoto commented as he loosened his grip on Itsuko. He looked back at Itsuko when she started answering his question. He nodded and held her tight again, giving her a kiss on the head. "i feel the same way about you, Itsu-chan. I love you too." He looked up at Rokuzai and nodded. "Yeah, I am a failed expiriment that survived.." He told Rokuzai. "Oh guys, lets get back nitot ehcastle before we catch our death out here." She said as he as he let go of Itsuko and took her hand as he nodded in the direction of where he was nodding. "I'll explain more in full detail when we get inside."

Rokuzai nodded and took Kamiko's hand. "He is right, we do need to get out of this rain." He followed Minamoto inside and smiled at Kamiko. "Don't worry, Kami, He wouldn't harm any of us."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 5:58 pm
Kaleb slowly lifted his head and looked into Hikaru's eyes as he rubbed his dick, leaning close to his face. His eyes were glowing a bright red from the fresh blood he drank from Hikaru. His hand slid up until he reached the top of Hikaru's pants and started to slide his hand down them. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long..." He started to close his eyes as he leaned in to kiss Hikaru, but stopped just before their lips touched as he heard Minami's comment. He slowly moved away from Hikaru as he turned to look at the two girls. "Enjoying the show ladies?" He asked sarcastically before walking over and kneeling down next to Aedan. He checked his wounds to make sure he was ok to move before picking him up. He stood back up and started to leave. "I'm going to take him upstairs to one of the rooms." He looked at Ayane, nodding for her to follow him. "If you wouldn't mind coming with me...I'm sure he'd like to see you when he wakes up..."

Malik shrugged as he started following them inside. "So...why not? Kaleb's like...the main gaurd dog to the prince. So why are we not supposed to kill him? He could take most of us out on his own...I know that much for sure..." He took one hand out of his pocket and rubbed his head as he closed his eyes.

Itsuko smiled as she looked up at Minamoto. Her smile faded a little as she listened to him say something about him being an experiment. She took his hand, holding it tight as she followed him without question.

Kamiko nodded, wrapped her arms around Rokuzai's arm as she followed. She looked up at him, shaking her head. "No...I didn't think he would. It just surprised me a little bit...I wasn't sure what to think actually..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum