Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 6:39 am
Rokuzai nodded and started slowly walking to the base. "I had a little chat with the prince." He said still smirking that evil grin. "Kamiko. You are to not leave this castle, ok?" He told her as he straightened out his face. "The prince wants me to bring you, Aedan, Minamoto and Itsuko to him so he could do what he wishes of you guys." Rokuzai explained shortly to Kamiko. He continued on his way to the base. "If anyone needs me, I'll be down here." He said outloud.

Ayane shrugged and looked at Aedan. "You seemed like you were going to tell me something back in the church before Kamiko interrupted. Would you mind tell me what it was, A-kun?" She asked Aedan as she stopped on the side of the church.

Hikaru nodded in agreement to what Rokuzai had said. "It might be for the best, Kamiko." He said as he stood up. He placed his hand on her head and smiled.

Minamoto loved the way Itsuko kissed him and didn't want it to end. He also ignored Ayane and Aedan as they walked up. As Itsuko backed away he caught a glimpse of her nice, fully developed breasts and turned a dark red. He quickly turned away as she cover herself with her arms. "Ye-yeah. Why don't we go get some clothes on you." He told Itsuko. "Then when you get some clothes on I'll explain." He smiled and stood up, holding out his hand to help her up.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 7:32 am
Kamiko nodded slowly as Rokuzai left, then looked at Hikaru. "I know the prince wanted me, Itsuko and Aedan, but..." She looked down, placing her hands on her chest. "Why does he want Minamoto-kun now too?" She asked herself curiously. She looked up at Hikaru as he placed his hand on her head. "I understand Hikaru-kun..." She looked in the direction Rokuzai had left in, then looked at Hikaru and bowed to him. "I'm going to go talk to him. I'll see you later Hikaru-kun." She closed her eyes and smiled as she stood straight again before heading down into the base to see if she could find him. She walked down the stairs and headed to his room. She stopped in front of his room, knocking on the door softly. "May I come in Roku-kun?" Though she wasn't even sure if he was in there for sure.

Itsuko noticed he was blushing quite a bit and took his hand, revealing one of her breasts as she stood up. She let go of his hand and covered herself again. "Alright." She smiled at Minamoto and started walking back with him. She stopped when they were about halfway back to the church and moved her arms, wrapping them around his arm and holding it between her breasts. She burried her face into his shoulder, turning a bright shade of red. "Minamoto...I don't really remember anything after...after what he did to me in the throne room...what happened to me after that?"

Aedan sighed and looked at her, then looked away and blushed a little. "I'm not even sure myself. To be honest, I don't know how to react to your feelings Ayane." He stopped when she did and leaned up against the wall of the church. He slid down so he was sitting, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. "My mind went blank when you said you loved me. I'm not even sure what I would've done if Kamiko hadn't interrupted us."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:18 am
Minamoto accidentally took another glance at her breast when she uncovered it to take his hand. He helped her up looking away, blushing the deepest red he could get. He stopped when Itsuko wrapped her arms around one of his and pressed it inbetween her breasts. "You like teasing me don't you?" He asked herwhen she did that. "Well... you were dragged into a cell and left to die or if you survived, the prince would have done the same thing to you tomorrow." He told her as he looked down. "I wouldn't have let him do anything like that to you though." He said as turned around to look at Itsuko. "I love you too much for anything to happen to you."

Ayane watched as Aedan sat down against the wall. She nodded to him as she listened. "Well... Maybe you can show me now if you do think of anything." She told him as she got ontop of Aedans lap, blushing. "I really do love you, Aedan."

Hikaru bowed and smiled back at Kamiko. "Well I guess it's back to going outside for me." He said kind of jokingly and disappointed at the same time. He left the church and started to walk around the the graveyard again. "I hope nothing else happens soon. I don't know if I can take much more." He said outloud as he passed Aedan and Ayane, not knowing they were there.

As Rokuzai entered his room he heard Kamiko's footsteps but ignored them. He closed the door and sat down on the other side of the small room. He started writing when he heard Kamiko knock on his door. He got back up with a sigh and opened the door. "Yes you may, Kamiko." He Moved ou of the way holding the door open so that Kamiko could go inside.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 8:18 pm
Itsuko let go of his arm and hugged him tight when he turned to face her. She rested her forhead on his chest. "That man...is a monster...I hate him so much..." She held his shirt tight, burrying her face into his chest as she started crying. 'I just want to forget everything...' She hadn't realized that because she was holding him, he could hear everything she was thinking. One of her new abilities was telepathy and the closer she was to that person, the more they could hear her. 'I should've just stayed here with him...I just...wish he was my first time...' She started crying a little harder.

Aedan looked at Ayane, turning a dark shade of red as she climbed onto his lap. He pressed himself up against the wall. He started to become aroused from the position she was in and knew she could probably feel it. "I uh...ummm..." He glanced up as Hikaru passed by them talking to himself. He laughed nervously. "H-hey Hikaru! Great timing...," he said as he gently moved Ayane so he could get up and dust himself off. "So..." He rubbed the back of his head, still blushing. "What're you doing?"

Kamiko closed her eyes and smiled at him when he opened the door. She nodded and walked inside the room. She turned to look at him, tilting her head to the side a little. "So what did the prince want to talk to you about Roku-kun?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:01 pm
Minamoto felt Itsuko let go of his arm and hug him. He hugged her back. "It's ok. I won't let you get hurt ever again." He told her as he kissed her head. "It's ok Itsuko. But you are right. You should have stayed. And I don't care about your virginity anymore. I care about your life more than anything." Minamoto told her when he heard her thoughts. He held her tigher as she cried harder.

"Why are you so nervous?" Ayane asked as she felt his penis grow hard. She blush a little and started getting aroused herself. She gasp when she wa pushed off of him. She looked down as she got up. "Well... I guess I'll go to sleep then..." She said outloud and walked tot he front of the church. She entered the church and lied down to go to sleep.

Hikaru turned when he heard Aedan start talking to him. "I'm just walking around. Why do you ask?" He asked Aedan as he walked up to him. "And why does it seem like Ayane is a little upset?"

Rokuzai closed the door when Kamiko entered. He smiled back at her. "He wanted to talk to me about my 'unique' powers. And he also wants me to bring all of you to him so he could kill Aedan and Monamoto." He replied as he walked back over to his desk and continued writing.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 08 Aug 2012, 12:37 am
Itsuko looked up at him in surprise when he responded to her thoughts. "But I didn't...say anything..." She smiled a little to what he had said though and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes. "I promise not to go off on my own again."

Aedan looked at Ayane as she walked away and looked down, feeling a little bad. He looked at Hikaru and nodded. "Just wondering. I thought you were asleep is all." He slid his hands into his pockets and sighed when he was asked what was wrong with Ayane. "She really likes me I guess and...I'm not sure how to respond to it. I already love someone." He looked down again and closed his eyes. "I really don't know how to feel about Ayane..."

Kamiko placed her hands on her chest, looking a little worried as he walked back over to his desk. "You're not going to let him kill Aedan and Minamoto...right?" She walked over and stood next to him. "What're you going to do now that he's asked you that...?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:24 am
"I know you didn't say anything." Minamoto told Itsuko as he looked down at her. "I promise I won't ever leave yourside." He told Itsuko as he rested is head on hers. "Looks like you have gained telepathy." He told her to reassure her. "Come on, we better get back to everyone." He said as he tried to pull away.

Hikaru nodded. "I was asleep but the door kept on opening and closing so I couldn't stay asleep." He told Aedan. He crossed his arms as he listened to Aedan's explaination. "Well. Maybe the person you love might not feel the same way towards you. Sometimes you need to just give up on that person and go for someone else. Like Ayane for example. You two are dhampirs and would be perfect for eachother." He told Aedan. "Well, I'm going to continue walking around. You're welcome to join me if you'd like." Hikaru said as he turned around and started walking.

"I'm ot going to let them kill any of you guys." Rokuzai said as he continued writing but not turning around. "I'm not sure yet..." He stopped writing and turned around in his chair. "I have to make new plans, unfortunately, because the plan I had already thought of won't work anymore." He told her. He looked up at her and said. "But I won't let anyone here die, especially you, I promise." He smiled as he closed his eyes.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 08 Aug 2012, 5:46 am
Itsuko nodded slowly as she looked up at him. "Telepathy, huh?" She smiled a little at the thought that she could communicate with people through thoughts, but she wasn't sure if she could hear their thoughts like Aedan could. She moved back a little and covered herself shyly. "Yeah, we probably should...I wonder how I'll explain this to everyone..." She sighed and followed him again.

Aedan rubbed his head. "Yeah...sorry bout that. I didn't realize the door was bothering you so much." He looked up at Hikaru as he gave his opinion of the situation. He was silent about it for a moment, then smiled a little. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try...I do think she's pretty cute..." He nodded as Hikaru asked him if he wanted to join him for his walk. "Yeah, sure, why not? I've got nothing better to do at the moment."

Kamiko sighed, a little relieved that no one would get hurt. She closed her eyes and smiled back at him, holding her hands behind her back as she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I believe in you Roku-kun. Good luck coming up with a new plan." She stood up straight and looked at him. "I'll leave you alone for now and get some sleep before Aedan throws a fit," she said with a cute giggle. She waved to him real quick before heading back upstairs and to the main hall.

Malik moved so he was laying next to Minami and holding her. He smirked, closing his eyes. "So, how was that? You sounded like you enjoyed yourself quite a bit." He kissed her cheek and held her tighter against him. "I was surprised you came so much from an amature."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 08 Aug 2012, 8:32 am
Minamoto held out his hand for Itsuko to take it. "Don't worry. I'll explain everything, Itsu-chan." As Itsuko grabbed his hand he smiled. He spotted Hikaru and Aedan walking around. "Well why don't we hang with them for a bit?" He asked while they walked towards Hikaru and Aedan. "Hey Aedan, Hikaru, wait right there!" Minamoto yelled out to them and started walking towards them. Minamoto took off his trench coat and placed it over Itsuko's shoulders to cover her up.

"Oh it's fine. don't worry about it." Hikaru told Aedan. He turned around when he heard Minamoto yell at him. "Alright." He yelled back and waved his hand and stopped walking. "Why is Itsuko's all torn up but no injuries?" He turned back to Aedan as he asked. "You should consider trying to spend more time with Ayane." He told Aedan.

Rokuzai blushed a little when Kamiko gave him that kiss. He nodded to her when she gave him positive motivation for coming up with another plan. "Alright, I'll see you later then, Kamiko." He told her and smiled as he blew her a kiss. He turned back around in his chair and continued writing, mumbling to himself about his new plan.

Minami was breathing really hard when Malik got off of her. "I think it was the best sex I have ever had!" She replied as Malik kissed her. "You're not that bad..." She said as she rolled onto her side to face him. "You seem like you're a pro at this, Mali-kun." She complimented Malik as she placed her hand over his dick, stoking it since it was still hard. "I think I might be addicted to you. If I could, I would fuck you all day and night, nonstop." Minami told Malik as she leaned over him, still stoking his hard cock. "Do you have any friends that could join in?" She asked as she went down to stat licking the head of his penis.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 08 Aug 2012, 10:09 am
Itsuko nodded as she took his hand. She looked over towards Aedan and Hikaru. "Oh look, the idiot is actually doing his job," she said with a sigh, referring to Aedan. Itsuko smiled as he covered her up with his coat. "Thank you." She looked at Aedan and Hikaru as they walked up and bowed her head to them. "A bit late to be wandering around," she said as she lifted her head.

Aedan stopped when Minamoto yelled for them to wait. He shrugged his shoulders to Hikaru's question. "Beats me, but I saw them making out earlier. I'm not sure exactly what happened." He smiled and nodded about spending more time with Ayane. "I'll try..." He looked over at Minamoto and Itsuko as they walked up. He noticed Itsuko looked a little bit paler than usual. "Forget why we're doing. What the hell happened to you?"

Malik blushed a little as she complimented him and said that he seemed like a pro. He closed his eyes and moaned softly. "I...don't think I could manage to keep up with you Minami...," he said to her comment about fucking him nonstop day and night. He started moaning louder as she moved down and licked the head of his dick. "N-no, but...what about that Aedan guy?" He asked through his moans. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "You had bitten him before and I assume you kind of like him. Maybe you should ask him to join in?"

Kamiko looked at him and smiled just before she left. She walked up the stairs and entered the main hall. She saw Ayane sleeping on a bench and smiled at her. She started to walk over to another bench, but stopped as she looked around. "I have to do something...," she said softly under her breath and walked over to the door, opening it quietly. She didn't see anyone at the moment and smiled as she closed her eyes. She closed the door a little louder than she meant to and hoped she didn't wake Ayane. She walked quietly over to the front gate and stopped, looking back at the church. "I'm sorry Roku-kun...but I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me...I love you..." She turned and headed for the city, running as fast as she could.

As she started to get out of breath and tired from running, she stumbled a few times. She finally slowed down and stopped to catch her breath as she collapsed to her hands and knees. She never had to run anywhere before, so the distance took more out of her than she thought. She looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting pretty cloudy. "It might rain pretty soon...that'll mask my scent if I remember right and make it harder for them to follow me. Or that's what my father said at least..." She sighed and started to get up.

"Oh my, so you ran away from that place? Was it because you found out your little friend was using you?" Kyle asked as he appeared behind her and wrapping his arms around her. Kamiko blushed and gasped as someone grabbed her. He leaned in close to her neck. "Someone took away your innocence...your husband won't be pleased with that..." He smirked and picked her up. He held her tight so she wouldn't get away since she started struggling. "He'll be very happy to see you. He got a little impaitient waiting for you all this time..." He glanced at his bird and nodded. The bird moved from his shoulder to the ground, growing nearly ten times it's original size, big enough for her to ride on. He set her down on the bird's back and looked into her eyes. "Why don't you pay the prince a little visit?" He asked, manipulating her thoughts to make her think she wanted to. "Ok..." Kamiko said and nodded, holding onto the bird tight. Kyle smirked and watched as the bird took off and headed for the hideout. Kyle sighed, rubbing his head. "I thought that vampire was supposed to be constantly watching her?" He asked himself and headed in the opposite direction towards the church and scout it out a bit.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 12:51 am
Minamoto nodded when Itsuko thanked him. He chuckled a little when she teased themas they walked up. "The prince got to her unfortunately..." He replied looking down and feeling ashamed. "She was nearly dead so I had to turn her. That's why she looks pale and has no wounds." Minamoto continued as he looked back up to them. "I'm just glad I was able to save her in time>" He smiled as he looked at Itsuko and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Hikaru smiled back at Aedan when he told him that he would try. "That did sound unfortunate." He commented. He went and gave Itsuko a hug after Minamoto gave her a kiss on the cheek. "It's good that you're back though." He said to her and let go. "OK well we should start wakling around so we don't get that cold. It looks like it might start to rain soon." He said outloud as he looked up at the sky, seeing it getting really cloudy.

"I was just teasing him. He is pretty cute though." Minami replied to Malik's question. "Well we better go check on everyone, and give you a break." She said as she got up and clothed herself. "Come on." She said as she held out her hand and smiled at Malik.

Ayane woke up when she heard the door kind of slam. "I wonder who left? It was probably Roku-kun out on one fo his missions." She said to herself as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Since it looks like no one is hear I should go for a walk." She got up and left the church. She turned to walk towards the graveyard when she exited the church and spotted four people walking around ans started jogging towards them hoping one of them would be Hikaru or Aedan.

"Uuurrrggg... I need a break." Rokuzai said to himself as he leaned back in his chair. He stood upat started walking towards the stairway after he left his room. "Making plans this complicated it harder than I thought." He said to himself as he exited the base. He stopped when he could barely get the scent of Kamiko in the church. "That little bitch didn't listen to!" He ran out of the church and over towards Hikaru, Itsuko, Aedan, and Minamoto passing up Ayane.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 2:55 am
Aedan had a kind of shocked look on his face. He glared at Itsuko. "I swear, you are just as bad as the princess with getting into trouble. And you give me a hard time?" He crossed his arms as he scolded her. He glanced up at the sky and nodded in agreement about it raining soon. He turned when Rokuzai ran up to them, then noticed Ayane no too far behind him. "Where's...Kamiko...?" He asked, noticing that there was no one to watch her.

Itsuko smiled as Minamoto kissed her cheek, blushing a little. She hugged Hikaru back, then closed her eyes as he let her go. She sighed. "At least I try to do my job. Shouldn't you be watching her right now?" She opened her eyes when Rokuzai ran up and looked at him suspiciously. "Yes, where is the princess at?" She asked Roku, knowing she wasn't going to like the answer.

As Kyle got closer to the church, his bird had returned and landed on his shoulder back to it's original size. He looked at the gate of the church that wasn't too far ahead of him. He looked around for a moment. "Blaine, what are you doing?"

Blaine appeared from the shadows in front of Kyle. "Does it matter?" He leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms and kind of looking down. "You weren't ordered to return the princess. Rokuzai was."

Kyle chuckled, sliding his hands into his pockets. "And you weren't ordered to kill your lovely sister, but I don't see you listening to everything that spoiled brat says."

Blaine closed his eyes and smirked. "Don't let him or Kaleb hear you say that. You'd be dead in seconds."

Malik smiled as he laughed a little as he got up and started getting dressed. He took her hand when he was finished and led her back up to the main hall. As they opened the door and walked outside, he caught two very familiar scents and stopped. He looked in the direction their scent was coming from. "This isn't good..." He looked over towards everyone else to see if anyone else has noticed the two gaurds near the church somewhere.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 4:59 am
"Hey be nice to her Aedan. It's better for her to be on our side now that she's turned. Since she's of the Shadow clan, her shadow powers have increased ten fold." Minamoto tried to explain to Aedan before Rokuzai ran up. He stayed quiet as Aedan and Itsuko asked their question.

Hikaru saw Rokuzai run up and was also wondering where Kamiko was when he saw the concerned look on his face. "I have a bad feeling about this." He said outloud. He saw Malik and Minami exit the church. He yelled and waved to them to come over to the group.

Minami smiled a little more when Malik took her hand. She felt a little tug when he started leading her to the main hall. She noticed he had an uneasy look on his face when they exited the church. "What's wrong Mali?" She asked, looking down at Malik. She then looked over when she heard Hikaru yell over to them. "Hey, Mali, They might have some answers." She started dragging Malik over to the group.

"I have no fucking Idea! I thought she was still in the church!" Rokuzai answered Aedan and Itsuko's questions as he stood there looking pretty pissed. "I should have never let her leave my room and had her help me with my new fucking plan!" He turned when he heard Hikaru yell to someone behind him. He noticed one familiar scent and one not so familiar. "Why can't that bitch just listen to what she's told for her own safety!"

As Ayane walked up to the group she heard their questions towards Rokuzai. "I heard the door close just a little while ago... I thought it was Rokuzai on another mission... I didn't even know Kamiko was in the church..." She felt like ti was partially her fault that the princess ran away and almost started crying.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:54 am
Aedan ignored Minamoto completely when he told him to be nice to Itsuko. He glared at Rokuzai, grabbing his shirt. "Don't you ever call her that! If she left, it's because she probably felt like she had to do something to protect everyone! So maybe, someone said something that made her feel that way and I get the fucking feeling it was you!" He calmed down a little bit as he heard Ayane and sighed, letting go of Rokuzai's shirt and looking down. He was still pretty pissed.

Itsuko closed her eyes and sighed, shaking her head. "It wouldn't be the first time she's felt responsible for something like that...Kamiko may have left to convince the prince to leave everyone alone..." She opened her eyes to look at Rokuzai. "It does none of us good to be angry with her right now. We should be focusing on how to get her back." She looked over towards Malik. "Besides, we have another problem."

Malik felt Minami starting to pull him. As he began to follow her, he stopped dead and let go of her hand and turned around to block Kyle, getting pushed back a little, but was managing to stand his ground. Kyle smirked at him. "So, you're still alive? Lucky me...I do get to enjoy killing you..."

Malik chuckled as he pushed Kyle away from him. Kyle jumped back, now several feet away from Malik and Minami. He slid his hands into his pockets as his crow landed on his shoulder. Malik lifted his hand up a little and smirked. "Bad timing. The weather is looking like it might take a turn for the worse..." There was a sudden sound of thunder as the clouds seemed to darken within seconds.

Blaine jumped next to Kyle and stood there, looking at each person there as if trying to analyze his opponents before making any moves.

Kamiko slowly walked into the building that the bird had taken her to. She looked up at Kaleb who seemed to have been waiting for her. Kaleb moved to the side, nodding towards the door for her to enter first. Kamiko nodded and walked into the throne room. She stopped after a few steps, looking up at the prince as she heard the door close behind her.

Alexander smirked at her as Kaleb appeared next to him. "This is quite a surprise. I expected more of a fight from you." He stood up and began to approach her.

Kamiko took a step back as she looked down. "I...I came to..." She got down on her knees and bowed with her head low. "Please! I ask that you leave my friends alone! As a wedding gift...promise you won't hurt them..."

Alexander seemed almost surprised, stopping in front of her as she bowed. He knelt down in front of her, lifting her head with his head to look at her. He smiled, grabbed her chin hard enough to make her wince from pain. "Why should I?" He grabbed her arm and stood up, forcing her to stand up and began dragging her along with him. "Kaleb, make sure no one disturbs us. I need to have a chat with my wife about her little friends..."

Kaleb nodded and watched as they both left the room. He walked over to a window and looked up at the sky. "...She's...different than I expected..."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 6:39 am
Rokuzai got even more pissed off when Aedan interrupted him. After he let go Roku He picked Aedan by the collar and slammed him on the ground, nearly breaking the seal that was in place to keep that church safe. "I told her that I wasn't going to let anyone here get hurt! But if you want to ruin that, I would be glad enough to do that for you. I'm not going to put up with your prissy boy attitude anymore. I told her to stay in the god damn church. And isn't it your god damn mother fuckiong responsibility to be watching her since you are her guard dog after all!? And because of you and I, she is most likely with the fucking prince! The two scents I smelled just now are probably two of Alex's guards, which means, if we don't do something, everything is going to go to shit!" He told Aedan as he held him there on the floor. After a few second Rokuzai let go of Aedan when he heard Itsuko. "You're right Itsuko-chan." He sighed as he turned to when Itsuko as looking. "This is fucking bullshit..." Rokuzai hit is forehead with his hand as he growled.

Minami felt Malik let go of his hand and turned to see him get pushed back a little bit. She gasaped and jumped back a foot. She ran up to him and leaned in to whisper something to him. "Don't do anything to break the seal. If the seal is broken, none of us are safe." She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him farther away from Malik and Kyle.

Minamoto and Hikaru started getting aggrivatted at Rokuzai and Aedan's fighting. They started heading back towards the church when Kyle jumped in. They ran over to make sure nothing ended up happening.

Ayane gasped when Rokuzai slammed Aedan on the ground. She began to cry and fell to her knees, not paying attention to what was going on around her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 7:25 am
Aedan didn't have any time to react as Rokuzai grabbed his collar and slammed him on the ground, holding him there. He yelled out in pain, unable to feel most of his body after a few moments. He glared at Rokuzai as he was getting lectured. Once Roku let go of him, he laid there in pain and in a little bit of shock. "S-stupid...son of a...bitch...," he mumbled under his breath as he passed out from the pain.

Itsuko shook her head as Aedan passed out. "I swear, you are so useless..." She looked over at Rokuzai and nodded. 'We can either kill them or force them to withdrawl...unfortunatly...if you want to keep you're 'loyalty' to the prince, you can't attack them and let them get away. But I think I might have a plan...,' She was allowing him to hear her thoughts. 'Merely follow your orders and make them help you take Aedan, me and Minamoto to the prince...it would get you inside to make sure Kamiko was safe...plus it would gain his trust. Aedan is already out cold. Knock me and Minamoto out and you'll still look to be on their side. And by how Hikaru and the others will react to your sudden attack, it'll work out perfectly.'

Malik looked at Minami as she whispered for him to not do anything to break the seal. He glanced up at Kyle and Blaine as he was being dragged away.

Kyle laughed. "Gotta have you little girlfriend tell you what to do? You were always so weak Malik..." He began to charge, but stopped when Blaine put his hand on his shoulder. He looked at Blaine. "What the hell are you doing!?"

Blaine was staring at Rokuzai and had watched what happened to Aedan, though he didn't hear what their conversation was. He had been listening to Minami. "We won't be able to kill any of them...fighting would be useless..." He looked at his sister curiously. Something seemed a little fishy.

Alexander walked into his room that was hidden by one of his illusions and only he knew where it was and pushed Kamiko onto his bed as he closed his door. "So, you're going to tell me who took your innocence from you. Which one of your friends was it?" He smirked and walked over to her, pinning her arms to the bed as he climbed ontop of her.

Kamiko started shaking as her eyes widened. "I...I don't know...I wasn't...able to see who did it...i-it was dark and..."

Alex slapped her to shut her up. "You shouldn't lie to me." He leaned close to her face. "I guess I'll just have to find out for myself. For now...I'll make you forget all about him...," he said as he kissed her.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:51 am
'You have telepathy? I thought you were a hu... Theres no time for that. That is a perfect plan. But I need to break the seal first. No time to explain. Tell Minamoto and try to tell the others while I break it.' Rokuzai thought to himself, seeing if she could hear what he was thinking. He turned invisible for a quick second and walked over to Aedan and lifted his leg, smirking. He thrusted his foot down as hard as he could on Aedan's stomach and made aneven bigger crater, breaking seal instantly, hearing some loud cracks and pops. 'Now he's really useless. He would have just gotten in the way.' He turned visible again and walked over to Itsuk after she was done explaining her plan. He quickly socked her in the face hard enough to knock her out immediately. He then appeared infront of Minamoto and Hikaru, punching then a little harder than he hit Itsuko, knock both of them out. Rokuzai turned to Kyle and Blaine. "You dogs gonna help me out with these pieces of shit, or are you gonna just stand there looking like your waiting for a treat." He yelled to them as he smirked and picked up Minamoto and Hikaru, unfolding his wings, waiting for them to pick up the other two and start heading towards where Alex is.

'What in the hell does he think he's doing?' Minami thought to herself as she turned her head to look in the direction of where Rokuzai. He appaered in a flash a few feet infront of her and she stopped. She gasped and jumped back when she saw him knock out Minamoto and Hikaru simultainiously. Minami stood there in shock as he yelled over to Kyle and Blaine, not believing what she is seeing.

Ayane started to calm down. But then she heard a pound followed by some faint cracking and popping in Aedans direction and noticed he was in a three foot crater. She crawled over to him quickly and thought he was dead. She was in so much shock she couldn't cry. She just sat there and satrred at him with a blank look in her eyes.

Minamoto and Hikaru could barely hear Itsuko's thoughts. They agreed but weren't expecting Rokuzai to appear infront of them and knocking out so quickly. They hit the ground hard which made them get knocked out cold.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:32 am
'I was human...' Itsuko nodded and quickly let Minamoto and Hikaru know what was going on. She watched as Aedan was pushed further into the ground and wondered if he was even still alive after that. 'I feel that was a bit unnecessary, but yeah, he would've been useless either way.' She looked up at Rokuzai as he walked up to her and smiled a little. 'Good luck...' She managed to tell him before he knocked her out cold.

Kyle laughed at Rokuzai's comment after watching everything that happened. "Yeah, whatever." He appeared behind Malik and waited for him to turn around before grabbing his neck, lifting him above his head. "Guess it's your lucky day. I'll come back for you later." He chuckled before he threw Malik into the side of the church. He looked at Minami and smirked. "Better enjoy your boyfriend while you can." He turned and walked over to Aedan, kneeling down next to him. "Too bad you didn't kill him Rokuzai. He's not going to recover from this quickly...I think you broke most of his ribs..." He picked up Aedan, glancing down at Ayane. "We'll take good care of him," he said sarcastically as his crow moved from his shoulder and grew in size. He hopped onto it's back and headed to where the prince was.

Malik was in a bit of a shock himself when he saw what happened. He felt uneasy for a split second and turned around, surprised as Kyle grabbed him. When Kyle threw him into the side of the church, he just sat there in pain from the impact. "God...damnit..."

Blaine looked at Rokuzai suspiciously, but nodded and walked over to Itsuko and picked her up. He turned and began following Roku and Kyle back to meet up with the prince.

Kaleb turned and looked at the door as Alexander came back into the throne room with his arm around Kamiko. He walked back over and stood next to the throne as Alex sat down in it. Alexander smirked, making Kamiko sit in his lap as he held her close. "I don't think she'll remember her little love affair...now to find out who it was..." He said to himself. Kamiko wrapped her arms around Alex's neck as she sat in his lap, closing her eyes as she smiled. Her eyes almost seemed lifeless, under one of his illusions. She also had several bite marks on her neck that hadn't healed, showing that she was still human for the time being.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:17 pm
Minami jumped back when she saw Kyle. She ran over to Malik when he was thrown into the church. She knelt down and held held him. "What's going on...? I thought Roku didn't like the prince?" She asked as she shook from fear.

Ayane ignored Kyles comment. After they started going back to the prince she ran over to Minami and Malik crying histarically.

After Kyle pickup up Aedan and umped ontop of his ridiculously huge crow. He followed quietly so he wouldn't say something that would set either of them off. But when they got to where the prince was staying. It was early morning when they got there, but it started to rain pretty hard. 'Looks like I'm going to have fun if things get out of hand.' He landed and waited for Blaine.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:15 pm
Kyle climbed off his crow as it landed. It returned to it's original size and moved onto his shoulder. "Well...we better go inside and get our orders then..." He sighed and began following Blaine who was already at the door. Blaine sighed and closed the door once Rokuzai and Kyle were inside. He turned and walked ahead of them towards the throne room. As they entered, he set Itsuko down about halfway into the room, bowing his head and closing his eyes. Kyle dropped Aedan next to Itsuko and looked up at the prince, then bowed his head.

The prince looked up at them and laughed, resting his chin on his hand. "I see you three had some fun while you were away." He wrapped his arm around Kamiko's face with his other arm, pulling her close against him as if he was showing her off a little. "Oh, and Roku..." He lifted his head off his hand, looking at Kamiko and placing his hand on her cheek. "...I do want to thank you for taking such good care of my wife. However," He leaned a little closer to her face as he looked at Rokuzai from the corner of his eyes. "I would like to know which one of these men fucked my wife. Even under my illusion, she refuses to tell me. I'd like to erase him completely for stealing her precious heart. She must really love the bastard to be able to still lie to me in this state..."

Kamiko looked over at everyone with a blank stare and smiled at them. As the prince placed his hand on her cheek, she looked at him, closing her eyes as she smiled. "I already told you, it wasn't any of them."

Kaleb glanced at the princess, then up at Rokuzai. He remained quiet and emotionless, making it impossible to know what he was thinking.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:13 pm
Rokuzai landed behind Kyle. He followed him inside and placed Hikaru and Minamoto next to Itsuko and Aedan. After that he stepped infront of them and bowed his head at the prince. He lifted his head and grabbed Hikaru. "I caught him in the act of deflowering your beautiful wife." Rokuzai said as he walked up to Alexander. He glanced at Kamiko and noticed alot of bite marks on her neck. He also noticed her eyes were full of emptyness. "How would you like me to dispose of these... Inconveniances, sire?" Rokuzai asked as he took a step back and bowed.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:54 pm
Kamiko looked at Rokuzai as he brought Hikaru forward. "But...Hikaru never touched--" She gasped and closed her eyes as the prince ran his nails along her cheek, looking to be in pain as her cheek started bleeding. Alexander had a pretty pissed off look as he did it. "You really shouldn't lie to me." He turned his head, looking down at Hikaru with a smirk. "Kill him right now, then take the other men downstairs." He closed his eyes and leaned back. "Blaine, be a dear and take your sister to one of my private rooms. I'll deal with her later."

Kaleb took a step forward, turning to the prince and placing his hand on his chest as he bowed, closing his eyes. "If I may...I would like to challenge the high priest to a fight when he has recovered. I've fought this man once before and would like to have a rematch against him..."

Alexander looked up at Kaleb in surprise. "You'd speak out of line for some pride of a draw years ago?" He closed his eyes and chuckled. "Very well...I could use some entertainment later...and I'm sure it'll be quite a show if he was able to be a challenge to you, being just a mere human." He waved his hand at everyone. "Fine. Take the men down and lock them up with Roku."

Kaleb nodded, walking over to Minamoto and Aedan and picking them up. He turned and headed through the door next to the throne and waited for Rokuzai to follow him before closing it.

Blaine picked up Itsuko and nodded, heading through another door and closing it behind him. Kyle sighed and left the throne room that led back outside.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:15 am
Rokuzai nodded and went over to Hikaru and picked him up. He turned and followed Kaleb through the door to the cell where they were going to keep them locked up. "So how do you pu tup with the prince?" He asked Kaleb as they walked down the long hall of cells.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:33 am
Kaleb was silent as they walked. When Rokuzai asked his question, he had stopped in front of a cell and was opening it. "It's not a choice. The first of the royal family made a deal with me...he saves my life and I offer him my services..." He walked into the cell, setting down Minamoto, then gently setting down Aedan and staying on his knee as he examined Aedan's wounds. "Until someone from the royal family says my job is complete, I'm stuck here." He stood up, turning to face Rokuzai. "It wasn't so bad back then. Up until the late king took over...vampires actually had a bit of morals..." He closed his eyes, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Having to work along side the prince all these years has made me regret ever making that deal. I'd perfer not to hurt others just because I was ordered to. My job is to protect the royal family...and until the prince dismisses me from that job, I will continue to stay by his side..." He opened his eyes, looking at Rokuzai with an intense look. "Alexander may be naive, but I can see through your tricks. Unfortunatly, he is much too trusting and often won't listen until he's betrayed. Unless you attack him or the princess directly...I won't interfere with any of your plans..." He tossed Rokuzai the keys to the cell with his free hand and headed out of the cell, going back towards the throne room.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:26 am
Rokuzai was surprised at Kaleb when he explained his situation. The gears in his head started to turn when he remembered that Aedan was part of the royal family when Minamoto said something about it the other day. He stood there for a second thinking of a new plan. After he was done, he noticed that Kaleb wasn't there. He looked out of the cell and saw him walking down the hall. He appeared infront of Kaleb and tried to stop him. "How does your freedom sound?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum