Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:48 am
Kioshi chuckled a little and turned to him. "But you worked so hard to try to get into her pants. Why give up now?" He teased as he wlked over to his computer. "I mean, if she wasn't with anyone, I probably would have. But since she is, I don't find it fair for the guy." He said as he rested his head on his fist as he went through his computer. "I don't know. I slashed him in the arm with my blade and stopped time. He's probably back at the castle by now." He answred Hisao's question then heard a knock at the door. "Hey, can you get that?" He then looked at his monitors and noticed that it was Izanagi and Junichi. "Colse the door!" But it was to late and he nearly shit his pants.

"Nah, she's no tramp. She's just trusts to easily." Izanagi said as they got up to Kioshi's hideout. He casualy knocked on the door. Once the door opened a he heard Kioshi yell at Hisao to close it. He slammed the door opened and smirked at them. "Well, beautiful night, ladies..." He walked in, picking up Hisao by the face. "... So where's that little girlfriend of yours Kioshi? You owe me for breaking up our little date."

Kioshi jumped up, placing his hands the hilts of his blades. "You're not going to touch her! I'll make sure you don't lay one of your hairy fingers on her ever again." He drew his blades and positioned himself for another fight.

Izanagi laughed, holding his stomach. "Boy you do have a death wish don't you? Smells like she's off in this direction. I'll just go check up on her." He smiled at Kioshi and began to walk towards the bathroom, still holding onto Hisao. He was stopped halfway when Kioshi ran infront of him. "You are really pushing your luck, Kio. I wouldn't want your little friends without having some fun first."

Kioshi ran infront of Izanagi as he began to walk towards the bathroom. "I'm not going to let any more fo my friends die because of my cowardess. You'll have to try to get through me first!"

Yuko nodded when Hideaki was going to cum, sucking and stroking him as hard and fast as she could. She felt the cum hit the back of her throat and pulled up to the head of his cock, sucking on it so she could get the remaining seman. When she was done she swallowed it and pulled off his dick. She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. She blushed and looked down with a nervous smiled on her face to the thought of riding him. Yuko moved her legs so they were on the outside of his and got ontop of him, pressing her breasts up against Hideaki's face by accident. She stuck his penis in her slowly and gently, quietly groaning from the pain.

Yoshiko nodded, but was kind of confused at why he wanted to talk with her father since he didn't tell her why. "Just as long as it's something that won't get you killed, I'm fine wit hit Alex-kun." She said as she smiled. She took another bite of her meal and for some reason she wasn't able to finish it.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 8:30 am
"Eh...cuz you're the first person to treat me as a person and not just Alex's clone. If you don't want anything bad happening to her, then I don't either." Hisao smiled and closed his eyes. He nodded. "I do too, but feelings change. I can already tell she cares about you a lot." He then laughed when he heard what happened to Izanagi as he heard a knock at the door and nodded. "Sure thing." He stood up and walked over to the door. "That furball talks big, but he's probably not as tough as he acts...," he started to say as he opened the door, still looking at Kioshi. He stopped when Kioshi told him to close the door and felt it yanked from his hand as it slammed open. He slowly turned and his eyes widened, taking a step back as Izanagi started to walk in. He jumped when Izanagi grabbed his face and held him up, glaring at him. As he heard that Izanagi was looking for Haruka and started to approach the bathroom, he clenched his fist. He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and waited til he was distracted before drawing it and went to stab Izanagi through the chest, but flinched and yelled out in pain when a bullet hit his hand, knocking the sword out of his hand.

Junichi smirked, pointing his gun as Hisao. "Now, we'll have none of that Hisao. Doing something stupid like that will get you killed." He then glanced over at Kioshi. "Now Kioshi, why don't you put down your blades..." He chuckled a little as he saw the bathroom door open and pointed his gun at Haruka, aiming for her heart. "...or if you'd perfer, I could just kill her right now and be done with it."

Haruka heard a slam and snapped out of her thoughts. She placed one hand on her chest, turning towards the door. She walked over to the door and heard a gunshot and her eyes widened. "Kio-kun, what's going on out...here...?" She asked as she opened the door and stopped dead in fear when she saw Izanagi holding Hisao by his face. She then looked at Junichi when he threatened to kill her and held both of her hands to her chest, frozen in fear. "Wh-what do you two want?"

Hideaki took a moment to catch his breath when he was finished cumming. He looked at Yuko when she kissed his cheek and smiled. He noticed that she had changed positions and wondered what she was doing. He blushed and pressed himself against the wall as much as he could when her breasts were right in his face. He felt his dick starting to go inside her and placed his hand on her cheek. "We don't have to do this right now. Why don't we wait til we're more...ready? We havn't known eachother that long and I don't want you to regret anything..." He said as he placed his other hand on her hip and tried to stop her from going down anymore. "I really like you, so don't get the wrong idea, ok Yuko-chan? I just...want to wait for a little while before we go that far."

"Well...no garuntees there sweetheart. It'll depend on how I act I guess." Alexander noticed she had stopped eating and looked a little confused. "Already finished?" He asked, reaching over and taking her hand. "You feeling alright?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:50 am
Izanagi turned his head slightly. "Thanks Junichi." He looked at Hisao and smirked. "You're lucky you didn't stab me with that." He turned back to Kioshi. "Alright, we'll leave and quit bugging you guys. Come on Jun." He said as he turned and began to walk towards the door but stopped. "Oh yeah. One last thing..." He began to say then then whipped around and threw Hisao at Kioshi. "... I don't take no for an answer!" He looked up at Haruka and smirked. "You know what we're here for." He said as he began walking towards her. "And this time, I won't have to rip any clothes. Jun!" He made a few illusions just in case she tried to go anywhere. He walked up to her and grabbed both of her hands with one of his and lifted them above her head, making her drop the towel that was around her. "And you were about to horde this sexy body from me..." He ran one finger up from her thigh up to one of her breasts. "... And it smells like I get to take the first crack at you."

Kioshi heard Haruka and turned to her, but before he was able to say anything he heard that they were going to leave and smirked. "Damn straight. You guy should have never..." He began to say when he put away his blades and in the blink of an eye he was knocked down by Hisao and thrown into a daze. The next thing he knows, he's being pinned down by Junichi.

Yuko nodded and got off of his dick and just sat in his lap. "You're right Aki-kun. We should take it slow." She smiled at him and placed both of her hands on his cheeks. "But we can still do this." She said shyly as she leaned in closer and closed her eyes, kissing him as they sat there one the floor of the shower.

Yoshiko nodded and smiled at Alexander's comment. She took his hand and looked down a little bit. "I... I'm not sure. I mean, I don't feel like throwing up or anything... I just couldn't finish my meal..." She answered then looked back up at him and smiled gently. "You should finish eating Alex. Just because I'm not going to doesn't mean you don't have to."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:57 pm
Junichi smirked and walked over to Kioshi and Hisao. He grabbed Hisao by his hair and noticed he was out cold and chuckled a little. He tossed him aside and noticed Kioshi was starting to snap out of his daze. He knelt down, pressing his knee into Kioshi's back. He reached around and grabbed his arms, pinning them behind his back with one hand. He grabbed Kioshi's hair and made him lift his head so he could see Haruka and leaned over. "Now be a good boy and watch what happens when you cross us."

Haruka started to take a step back when Izanagi approached her. She squeeled a little when he grabbed her arms and held them above her head, turning a bright red as her towel fell to the floor. She glared at him when he ran his finger up her body. Her eyes widened a little when she realized what his intentions were and started struggling. "Let me go you sick pervert!"

Hideaki smiled back at her when she placed her hands on his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer when she started to lean in, closing his eyes as he kissed her back. He made out with her for a few minutes before pulling away, closing his eyes as he smiled. "So, does this make me your boyfriend now?"

Alexander nodded to her response. He smiled, shaking his head a little. "Nah, I don't need to eat anyways. Not like I enjoy it to be honest." He looked over at a waiter and motioned for him to bring the check. When it was brought, he took out some money and placed it with the reciet and stood up, walking over to Yoshiko and took her hand to help her up. "Come on, let's get you home."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 8:31 pm
Kioshi had a slight pain in his back as Junichi held him there. "What the fuck!? If you really want to take someones life take mine!" He yelled out. He turned as far as he good and glared at Junichi when he made his comment. 'I should have killed you guys whem I had the chance.' He continued to struggle for a few more minutes then began to grow exhausted.

"Oh, I'm not being perverted yet..." Izanagi said as he gropped her hard. He walked over to her side and pushed her onto her knees. He took ahold of her hair and forced his dick into her mouth, thrusting it down her throat. He turned to Kioshi and smirked. "Oh, we'll take care of you soon enough." He continued to make her blow him, going father and farther down her throat.

Yuko smiled back at Hideaki when he pulled away and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I don't know..." She began to say shyly and blushed a dark red. "... I wouldn't mind it. It's not like it have anyone else in mind to be with." She finally answered his question and stood up, taking a step back. "Why don't we finish taking our shower then." She closed her eyes and smiled at him.

Yoshiko nodded and held her stomach as the waiter walked up. She looked up at Alex and nodded, smiling at him as she took his hand, standing up. "That would probably be for the best." She began following Alexander back to the castle.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:40 pm
Junichi continued to hold Kioshi there and noticed that he was struggling less and less and chuckled. He looked up at Haruka when she was forced down on her knees. "You should've tapped that when you had the chance," he said as he continued to force Kioshi to watch. "Let's see you try to get away this time, escape artist."

Haruka winced in pain and continued to struggled when he groped her. "Stop it! That hurts you big jerk!" She gasped when she was pushed to her knees and looked a little shocked when she saw his dick in front of her. "G-get that disgusting thing away from me!" She screamed and turned her head away. Her eyes shot open when he grabbed her hair and forced it into her mouth, her eyes beginning to tear up. She closed her eyes tight, a stream of tears sliding down her cheeks as she continued to try and struggled to get her arms free and pull away.

Hideaki nodded and stood up as well when she gave him an answer. "Well...the least I can do is wash you up and...make up for what you did." He smiled nervously and placed his hands on her shoulders, turning her around. He grabbed the soap and lathered up his hands and began washing her shoulders and back, blushing as he got down to her butt. He nervously wrapped his arms around her and started washing her breasts, groping her a little and turning even more red.

Alexander nodded and led her back to the castle. As they got up to the door, he turned to look at her. "Head up to bed and get some rest. I'll come check up on you later." He leaned over, kissing her on the lips for a second and watched as she went inside. He stood there for a moment, thinking about how he was going to ask his question to Ryuu. He slid his hands into his pockets and decided to go for a little walk so he could think about it and headed back towards the city.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:28 pm
Kioshi stayed quit as he tried to keep looking but Junichi continued to force his head to look. 'It would have been better if w enever met...' He thought as tears started streaming down his face from not being able to protect her.

When Izanagi was done with her mouth he pulled out and dragged her over infront of Kioshi's face. "I bet you wish you could be pumping your water into this little fire hydrent. I'm surpried she's taking it so willing." Izanagi laughed and turned Haruka around, forcing her onto her knees, pinning her arms behind her back. "This might hurt a little bit." He snickered then stuck his cock into her ass, pounding her as hard and fast as he could, sinking his dick farther and farther into her. He turned to look at the doorway when he heard a familiar voice. "You again!? Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit!" He continued to fuck Haruka, getting more aroused by her screams of pain and agony.

Yuko blushed and nodded, smiling a little bit as HIdeaki placed his hands on her shoulders. She turned around and softly moaned from how good it felt to be washed by someone else. She sqeaked when he touched her ass and giggled as she blushed even more. 'Why can't we just do it right now...'[i] She thought to herself then began to moan a little louder as Hideaki started gropping her. She was getting mroe turned on by the fact that Hideaki was still horny and reached around the back of her and grabbed ahold of his dick again, stoking it was he gropped her.

Yoshiko looked at Alexander and smiled at him as they got up to the door. She nodded and took of the collar after they kissed for a second. She walked back inside and noticed that her father was sitting in his throne and she looked down with a nervous look on her face. "H-hi daddy..."

Ryuu was sitting there with a pissed off look on his face as Yoshiko entered the castle. "So what's that strange smell you, Yoshi-chan? You better not be pregnant with that Alex's child!" He stood up and began walking over to her and noticed she was holding his collar and leash. "And why did you take off his leash!? Nevermind! Just..." He was interrupted by her answered and starred at her, puzzlingly.

Yoshiko looked back up at Ryuu but was unable to answer. When he walked up to her, she finally answered his questions. "It's not Alex's, father... We haven't done anything like that... He's off his leash because I think he can change without it..." [i]'I'm pregnant? Why did I have to have sex with Junichi...'
She thought as she looked back down again and held her hands behind her back. She walked up to her room and laid down on her bed.

"Well if it was him who was it?" Ryuu began to ask but got no answer. He walked passed her and stopped at the door when he opened it. "Get to bed. You'll need your rest for later." He walked outside and thought to himself. 'Well if it wasn't Alex who could it have been? Maybe if I follow his scent, he could give me some answers.' He began to follow Alex's scent as he walked out into the city.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 11:05 pm
Junichi couldn't help but laugh when he saw Kioshi crying. "Aww, is it too much for you to bare? That's too bad," he said, then heard Izanagi yelling at someone and looked at the door, seeing Alexander standing there. "What the fuck do you want? Can't you see we're busy?"

Alexander caught a familiar scent and heard screaming not too far from where he was. He stopped for a moment, looking curiously in the direction it was coming from. He decided to go see what was going on and followed the sound. He stopped in the doorway and looked at Izanagi and Junichi, then at Hisao, seeing him knocked out. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked and smirked. He chuckled a little and started to approach Izanagi as he answered them. "I've raped a lot of women, but even I have morals to not rape someone underage, believe it or not." When he got close enough, without saying another word, he kicked Izanagi in the face, the blow forcing him to get off of Haruka. "I'm also not stupid enough to mess with the king's personal guests." He took his trench coat off and set it on Haruka to cover her up. "Now, why don't you two mutts run on home before I tell him what you were doing to this girl?" He slid his hands into his pockets with a big grin on his face, ready for a fight.

Haruka coughed as Izanagi's pulled his dick out of her mouth. She struggled as she was dragged over to Kioshi and turned to face him. She turned her head away, not wanting him to see her like this and closed her eyes. Her eyes shot open as she screamed out in pain when he shoved his dick into her ass. She heard someone and closed her eyes tight, crying a little harder. 'Please...I don't want anyone to see me like this...' She squeeled when Izanagi was kicked off of her and fell to the floor in pain. As she started to get up, she felt Alex put his jacket around her and looked up at him, confused by what he was doing as she looked back down and held the coat around her tightly to cover herself.

Junichi glared at Alexander and jumped up, letting go of Kioshi and getting ready to draw his swords. "Fucking bastard! I'll kill you right now!" He then heard his comment about her being the king's personal guest and his eyes widened. 'You've gotta be fucking kidding me!? If Ryuu finds out he'll...' His thoughts were interrupted when he saw someone out of the corner of his eye and turned to look to see who it was and stood there in shock.

Hideaki kind of smiled when he heard her moaning from his touch. He moaned softly when she reached her hand around and began stroking his dick again. He slid one hand off her breast and down her stomache as he started kissing her neck gently. When his hand reached her pussy, he gently started rubbing her clit for a few moments, then slid one finger inside of her as he continued to grope her with his other hand.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 1:52 am
Kioshi felt ridiculed after Junichi's comment and continued to cry. His head fell to the floor when Junichi let go of him and he looked up to see who it was and noticed that it was Alexander. 'Oh what now? Is he going to rape her as well...?' He thought as he walked in. He sat up and and his eyes widened when he saw Alexander kick Izanagi in the face and placed his coat ontop of her. He crawled over to her as he thought. 'Maybe he isn't so bad after all.' He smiled and wrapped one arm around Haruka. "Everything is going to be fine now.

"I don't care about your halfblood ass. Now get otu of here or..." Izanagi was able to say then got knocked to the floor by Alexanders kick. He shook his head and glared at his as he growled. 'I know she looked and smelled familiar.' "I don't give a shit! That just makes... It..." He stopped and looked at the door when he saw a tall figure standing there. His eyes widened when he realized that it was Ryuu. "W-w-we didn't know, m'lord!" He said as he tried to crawl backwards but was stopped when he was picked up by the throat and choked. He tried to get away at any means and tried every thing he could. But before he knew it he was frozen sold and couldn't move.

Ryuu transformed into his lycan form before he got to Kioshi's place. He watched everything that had happened and had an evil smirk on his face. That smirk faded quickly and he busted through the wall and took a few steps inside. "Who in the fuck gave you two permission to abuse one of my guest!?" He snapped as he looked back and forth between Izanagi and Junichi. "And I want to know who fuck got Yoshiko pregnant! Alex, since my daughter didn't tell me who, I came to you to tell me!" He looked at Junichi and walked over to him after Alexander gave him the answer. He punched Junichi so hard that he knocked him out cold. He sent out a copy of his human for and had him drag Junichi back top the castle. 'Maybe there is another side to Alex.' He walked over to Izanadi and picked him up. "You don't give a shit about my guests huh? Lets see if you give a shit about this." He began to freeze Izanagi as he choked him. After he was done he dropped him. "You better be glad I'm not going to kill you two! But I will deal with you two later." He sent out another copy and had that one do that same as the other. He turned to Kioshi and smiled as he transformed back. "Sorry about everything that has happened in your life. From now on your free to do what you'd like and be with who ever you wish to be with." He bowed to them and left, flying back to the castle.

Yuko smirked when she heard Hideaki moaning and stroked a little faster and tighter. She bent her neck sideways a little as he started kissing her neck, making her moan even louder. She glanced down at his hand when it reached her vagina and begam to scream with pleasure as he rubbbed her clit. She reached her other hand up to the arm that was across her body and gripped his forearm.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:48 am
Alexander turned around when he heard Ryuu break through the door and smirked. His smirk quickly faded when he heard Yoshiko was pregnant. He pointed over to Jun without saying a word and chuckled as he watched Ryuu knock him out. He continued to be silent while Ryuu punished Izanagi as well and when he finally left, he rubbed the side of his neck and closed his eyes. "Yoshi's pregnant huh? Well...that kind of sucks..." He looked over at Hisao and noticed he was waking up and chuckled. "Have a nice nap?"

Hisao slowly opened his eyes and started to sit up. He looked around, seeing the place was a little worse for ware and that the guards were gone. He then noticed Alex and gave him a confused look. "Since when do you do care about anyone but yourself there princey?" He asked as he sat there and leaned up against the wall, having a little bit of a headache.

Alexander couldn't help but laugh at Hisao's questions and shrugged. He walked over to the couch and laid down, making himself fairly comfortable as he put his hands behind his head. "Well...not sure. Just felt like doing something nice for once. Don't take it to heart." He chuckled and closed his eyes.

Haruka looked up at Kioshi as he put his arm around her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, burrying her face into his shoulder. She nodded to what he said and held him a little tighter, trying to ignore the pain she was in.

Junichi took a few steps back when Ryuu started yelling at them. His eyes widened when he heard that Yoshiko was pregnant. "I...I can explain m'lord..." He tried to explain himself as Ryuu started to approach him and before he knew it, he was knocked out cold in one blow and remained knocked out for a while. When he started to come to, he noticed he was back at the castle. He slowly started to sit up, still a little dazed from the punch he had taken earlier and hadn't noticed Ryuu standing there yet.

Hideaki moaned louder and started fingering her a little faster. He lifted his head a little, sliding his hand from her breast to her cheek. He smiled at her as he made her look at him and kissed her passionately, sliding a second finger inside of her pussy. He pulled away after a moment and turned her around, taking his fingers out and pinning her up against the wall and continued kissing her.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 8:10 am
"That is odd... And by one of her personal guards at that..." Kioshi said as Haruka held him tighter. He patted her on the back at looked at her with a gently smile. "Lets go find you something to get changed into, ok Haru-chan?" He picked her up, trying to keep Alexanders coat from falling as he walked her into his bed room and closed the door. He set her down on that bed and went to the closet. "I'm sorry for what happened Haruka. Well atleast now we're not in any danger for a while." He turned to her as he grabbed the clothes and realized that his pants would be to big for her even if he made her wear a belt. He threw to pants back intot eh closet and walked over ot her with the shirt, handing it to her and placed his hand on her shoulder after she put it on.

Izanagi finally thawed and looked around as he sat up.He saw Junichi and smiled a little. "Hey Jun. Looks like we really fucked up this time huh?" He chuckled a little as he noticed Ryuu standing there with a pissed off look on his face.

Ryuu walked up to Izanagi and kicked him in the face before he said anything. "Damn fucking you guys fucked up!" He said as he turned and took a few steps away from them and turned back to them. "So how are you guys going to explain your way out of this one?" He sat in is throne and corssed his legs, resting his head on his fist. "Nevermind that. You wanna know how you guys are going to do to make it up to me? You guys are going to kill the kings, queens, prince, and their friends of the human and vampire kingdom when they find out where their children are! And if you fail me, and they don't kill you first. I'm not going to be nice and kill you two quick and painless." He pulled up a screen infrom of him and looked for Sadao's contract and summoned him.

Before Izanagi could say anything Ryuu told them to nevermind the explaining. 'I wouldn't have been able to explain my way out of thsi one anyways...' He got on his knees and nodded the entire time Ryuu talked. He looked up at him with puzzled look but didn't question Ryuu.

Yuko screamed at the top of her lungs when Hideaki started fingering her faster. She tried to calm down as she turned her head and made out with Hideaki. She squeeled when he put another finger inside of her and moaned as loud as she could as they kissed. She turned around and looked at him as she tried to calm her breathing as they made out.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:21 am
Haruka looked up at Kioshi and nodded when he suggested that she should get dressed. She blushed a little as she was picked up and taken to his room. She watched as he walked over to the closet when he set her down and smiled a little. She stood up when he handed her a shirt and started to blush again as she put it on. She looked up at him as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "It's ok. You don't have to be sorry," she said as she closed her eyes and smiled at him. "If we didn't meet and none of this happened, you would still have to deal with their shit. I'm just glad that you finally can be happy and not be alone anymore. I'm really happy we met Kio-kun."

Junichi moved to a kneeling position and placed his head on his chest, keeping his head down as the king spoke. He looked up as well when they were given their orders. He noticed that Ryuu was chanting something and watched him curiously, then was a little surprised with what he saw.

Sadao appeared next to Ryuu with his scythe and was getting ready to slash him, but stopped right before he would have hit him with a confused look as he tried to comprehend where he was. "God damnit!" He sighed and stood up straight, making his scythe disappear. "Why is it that you call me whenever I'm working?" His book of death appeared in his left hand and a pen in his right. He opened it and started writing in it. "That's the second client I've lost today. You make it hard to do my job when you keep calling me like this." He glanced up at Ryuu for a second, then looked back down and continued writing. "So, what do you want this time? Someone better be dying this time or I'm going to start to lose my paitience with you."

Hideaki smiled as he pulled away from the kiss. He leaned over and started sucking on one of her breasts, playing with the other with one hand. He slowly started to kiss her body as he got down on his knees. He spread her legs a little and turned a dark shade of red as he started licking and sucking on her clit.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 6:51 pm
Kioshi nodded and smiled back at her. "That it true..." Then he though about what she said and gave her a weird look. "... And what are you implying?" He rubbed the back of his head as he starred at her in confusion.

Ryuu chuckled when Sadao cussed. "Nice contradiction." He stood up and began to walk over to Izanagi and Junichi as he listened to him. "Well I need to make two contracts for these guys. And I think it would be good to hear this since you probably haven't gotten a contract like this before." He said as he stood there and held his hands behind his back. "If these two don't do what they are asked of me, you get there souls. You also get the souls of the people that they do kill. Sound fair enough?"

Izanagi lifted one of his eyebrows and looked over to Junichi. "Who in the hell is this guy?" He whispered to Jun as he leaned over to him. He looked up at Ryuu when he walked up to them and had petrified look on his face when he heard that the guys who just appeared out of nowhere gets to have their souls if they didn't do what the king asked of them.

Yuko smiled at Hideaki when he pulled away and watched him as he bent over and started moaning, tilting her head back as he sucked on one tit and played with the other. She looked back down again and turned extremely red when he got down to her pussy and spread her legs. She began playing with her breasts as she her screams of ecstacy arose from him licking and sucking her clit. After a little while she placed one of her hands on his head and rubbed it, feeling like she couldn't stand anymore and pushed his head away. She lied down and spread her legs again so he could continued.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm
Haruka giggled as she held her hands behind her back. "What do you think I was implying?" She asked as she looked up at him innocently, tilting her head to the side a little. "I just meant that you can live your life normally for once without having to worry about losing the people you care about." She giggled again and sat down on the bed, crossing her legs and resting her hands in her lap. "But you still havn't told me what you wanted me to do for you Kio-kun. I'm waiting," she said in a teasing tone with a smirk.

Alexander got up off the couch and sighed, rubbing his head. "Well, her being pregnant kind of puts a damper in my plans...but maybe..." He smirked as he looked at Hisao. "...I could use it to my advantage. Yoshiko wants me to change and my plans are going to change as well. Hopefully, I can convince her to follow me..." He waved to Hisao and headed out the door. "I'll come back for my jacket later," he said and headed back towards the castle.

Hisao looked a little confused when Alex was explaining to him what he was going to do, but was kind of left in the dark since he didn't explain his plan at all. He shrugged his shoulders. "Just don't do anything stupid princey..." He stood up and walked over to the table, sitting down in a chair. He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head while he tried to think of what Alex was talking about.

Junichi shrugged his shoulders to Izanagi's question. He looked up at Ryuu and his eyes widened a little in surprise by his proposition to Sadao. He looked back down. 'This is just fucking great...'

Sadao ignored Ryuu's first comment. He looked up, a little intrigued about his idea. He smirked as Ryuu explained it to him in detail. "That does sound nice, but I do have one condition..." His book and pen vanished and he slid one hand into his pocket as he turned to face Ryuu. "...I get to sit and watch. I'll use the boy's body so they won't try to attack me, but if I feel like it, I might join in the fight. Been a while since I had a challenge." He already knew what Ryuu had asked of his gaurds, but how he knew, that was a mystery in itself. He chuckled a little. "Agree?"

Hideaki looked up at her as she pushed his head away. He smiled and moved back a little when she went to sit down. He bent over and continued eating her out. When she finally came, he continued for a few more seconds before sitting up, closing his eyes as he smiled at her. "We should probably get out of here. I don't want them questioning why we were gone for so long."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:42 pm
Kioshi nodded to Haruka's comment and began to talk over to the door. He stopped and began to blush when perverted thoughts crossed his mind when she said that he still hasn't told her what he wants her to do for him. He cleared his throat then spoke. "I just want you to stay here until your father comes to get you ok?" He turned to her and smiled then left as he walked back out and noticed that Alexander wasn't there. "Hey Hisao, where'd Alex go?" He asked as he walked over to the door and closed it.

Ryuu turned to Sadao and chuckled when he said he had one condition. He walked over to him smirked as he held out his hand. "Agreed." He shook his hand and turned back around to Iznagai and Junichi. "Maybe this'll teach you two to disobey me again. Now go to the edges of the kingdom and wait for my copies to tell you what to do next!" He walked to the front door passed them and exited the castle. He was about to fly up into the air and land ontop of the castle but noticed that Alexander was walking up the steps.

Izanagi couldn't believe what he was hearing and dropped his head. 'Great... This is just fucking great...' He sighed and nodded to what Ryuu said then looked at Junichi. "Come on... I'm not letting some friend of Ryuu's take my life." He said kind of annoyed and began following Ryuu outside. He walked passed Alex without saying a word and walked off to one of the side of the kingdom.

After a little bit of Hideaki being down on Yuko she came, holding his head as she yelled at the top her lungs. She let him pull away and when he was done and smiled at him. She nodded and and stood up, kind of stumbling as she did. She turned off the shower and walk out of the shower, grabing a towel to dry off.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 10:09 pm
Haruka giggled again when she saw that he was blushing and nodded to what he asked. She looked around his room for a minute. 'I don't think he would mind if I took a short nap on his bed...' She smiled and laid down, curling up and blushing a little. 'Maybe I should go put my underwear back on...then again...it's nothing he hasn't seen anymore if my shirt goes up while I'm sleeping...' She closed her eyes and cuddled up to the pillow, soon falling asleep.

Hisao looked up at Kioshi when he walked out of the room. He shrugged his shoulders. "He went on about some plan he had and saying something about trying to get the princess to go along with it..." He sighed, putting his hand on his head. "...I know him well enough...for a while he had thought about trying to take over this kingdom from Ryuu. I wonder if he's still planning on doing that? He'd take advantage of this war that's about to start between the kingdoms." He took his hand off his head and leaned his arm over the back of the chair. "So how's Haruka? Is she ok?"

Sadao chuckled with an evil grin as he shook Ryuu's hand. He waited there quietly as they all left him alone and sat down in the throne, crossing his legs as he waited for Hideaki. When he saw him, he smirked and stood back up. "Come on kid. We've got a job to do," he said as he approached Hideaki, walking into his body and dissappearing.

Once they were both dried off and dressed, he took her hand and smiled as he headed back towards the throne room with her. As they entered the throne room, he stopped dead when he saw Sadao. "B-but wait a minute--" His eyes widened as Sadao entered his body. His hair covered his eyes as they changed red and looked down a little, a huge, twisted grin crossed his lips. "This is going to be interesting." He looked at Yuko and chuckled, letting go of her hand and bowing to her. "Sorry, but I need to borrow your boyfriend for a little while m'lady. He is my servant after all. I hope you understand." He chuckled again and turned, heading out the door. As he got outside, black wings appeared on his back and he jumped up into the air, his scythe appearing in his hand as he followed Izanagi and Junichi.

Alexander looked at Izanagi and Junichi as they passed him. He then noticed his nephew had wings now and a scythe as he came out and flew away. He turned to Ryuu as he got up the steps and smirked. "Good luck with your fight. I'll stay out of the way, if you don't mind." He waved and turned towards the door. "I'm just here to check up on your daughter. I'll leave soon," he said and started to walk inside.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:40 pm
"Well I guess Alex hasn't really changed after all then huh?" Kioshi said as he walked over to his computer and sat down. "She's fine. I think she may have fallen asleep." He replied to Hisao's question about Haruka. "Hopefully that didn't traumatize her at all. But it didn't seem like it so." He said as he went through some of his folders. "So what are you going to do now?" He asked as he turned to Hisao.

"What... Wait!" Yuko said as Hideaki started running off, feeling a little confused at what just happened and followed him outside. She caught up to him and looked at Hideaki. "Aki-kun, whats going on?"

Ryuu watched as Hideaki, Sadao, and Yuko left. He then turned back to Alexander and gave him a puzzled looked when he said he was there to check up on Yoshiko. "Ok..." He turned back and jumped into the air, spreading his wings as he flew to the top of the castle. He landed on the highest pillar and began to raise his arms. The ground began to shake as he started moving the Island over to the other two kingdoms.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 08 Sep 2012, 12:12 am
"Who knows...even I can never tell what he's really thinking..." Hisao sighed and stood up, sliding his hands into his pockets. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, since everything is alright now, I guess I'll go see what I can find out from Alex. He made me a little curious about his little 'plan'." He chuckled and waved to Kioshi. "Take care of Haru-chan while I'm gone," he teased before walking out the door, closing it behind him.

Alexander smirked and headed up to Yoshiko's room. He stopped in front of her door and knocked, wondering if she was even awake. 'I wonder how she's taking the whole pregnacy thing?' He thought as he waited for the door to open, crossing his arms and leaning up against the wall across from her room.

Hideaki looked at Yuko as she caught up to him. He laughed a little when she tried to talk to Hideaki. "He can't hear you kid, so don't even bother trying to talk with him." He looked ahead again and landed on a nearby building, squating down as he raised his hand up to shield his eyes from the moonlight. "It's really nothing to be too concerned about. I have a few souls to collect and my servant will make a nice shield to keep some of them from attacking me." He chuckled. He glanced at her for a moment, then closed his eyes. "Just stay out of the way and you wont get hurt."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 08 Sep 2012, 2:06 am
Kioshi nodded and waved back at Hisao. He rolled his eyes at his last comment and went back to his computer. After a little while he stood up and stretched. 'Gues I better go check on Haruka.' He thought as he finished stretching and walked over to his room. He opened the door and noticed that she was asleepand smile at how cute she was. 'Why do I have to think of stuff like that... She's with someone else and Minamoto would evedently kill me if he found out I fucked her... ' He quietly walked inside the room and closed the door behind him. 'Well... I mean... The only way to get her off my back is if... I do something perveted.' He went and sat next to Haruka on the bed and blushed when he noticed that she hadn't put her panties back on. 'Well.. I guess... It wouldn't hu... oh fuck it! This is probably my only chance to get laid and I'm going to take it!' He stripped and climbed back ontot he bed, gently rolling Haruka onto her back, nibbling and sucking on her neck as he gropped her.

Yoshiko awoke from hearing someoen knocking on her dorr. 'Probably daddy here to lecture me...' She rubbed her eyes as she sat up. She crawled off the bed and walked over to the door, opening it. She was surprised to see that it was Alexander and quickly hid the rest of her bosy behind the door. "H-h-hey there..." She smiled nervously as put her hair behind one ear. "... So... whats up?"

Yuko looked at Hideaki with a puzzled look on her face. "Then... Who are you?" She asked as she landed on the same building next to him. Her eyes widened when he said that Hideaki's body was a great shield and covered her mouth. "What have you done with Aki-kun?" She asked she fell to her knees.

"So how are you feeling Katsuo?" Hikaru asked as he sat there next to Katsuo, rubbing his head gently. "Did that soup and tea help?" He smiled at him then looked at Kaleb. "Maybe we should gather everyone up here soon so we can get ready to go and stop Ryuu."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 08 Sep 2012, 7:05 am
Haruka started to moan softly when she felt him starting to grope her breasts and began to wake up slowly. She opened her eyes as she woke up a little more and began to blush a dark shade of red when she saw that he was naked. "Kioshi..." She smiled a little, placing her hand on his cheek and made him look at her. ",,,I told you that all you had to do was ask whenever you wanted something." She wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as she kissed him.

Alexander saw the door beginning to open and smiled. He then blushed a little when he saw that she was completely naked and started to get a little aroused from it. He smirked when she hid behind the door. "I came to check up on you princess." He stood up and appraoched the door, sliding his hands into his pockets as he leaned close to her face and smiled, closing his eyes. "May I come in? I could...always make you feel better if you still don't feel well."

Hideaki opened his eyes and looked at her when she asked who he was and merely smirked. He then started chuckling when she asked what he had done with Hideaki. "Oh, nothing. He's just somewhere he can't hear you. I merely possessed him is all you see. It's not going to cause him any harm. My contract doesn't allow me to harm him so don't worry your pretty little head." He stood up, placing one hand on his hip and resting his scythe on his shoulder as he looked into the distance. "I'm only going to be here until my job is finished. I'll let you have him back soon enough once I get that man's soul..."

Katsuo sat up when Hikaru walked over and sat next to him. He blushed a little and smiled. "Yeah, it helped a lot. Thanks a lot for taking care of me. I hope I wasn't too much trouble."

Kaleb looked at Hikaru and nodded with a smile. "Yeah, we better get going and find everyone." He turned and headed towards the door, motioning for them to follow him.

Suzume was in Tatsuya's room with him, making him sit on the bed as she sat behind him and was putting clips and bows in his hair. "You look so pretty Suya-san!" She closed her eyes and smiled, wrapping her arms around him and giggled a little. "When we find Haru-chan, I'll dress her up all pretty too! And I'll find her a pretty dress and everything and you two can go on a date!" She let him go and climbed off the bed, turning around and holding her hands behind her back as she smiled at him. "Let's go show everyone how pretty you look!"

Daichi sat in the window sill, leaning back against the wall staring up at the sky. He breathed a sigh, wondering if Asuka was still mad at him. He decided to go see if he could find her and got up, leaving the room. He slid his hands into his pockets and looked down as he walked. 'Hopefully she's calmed down by now...'

Aedan was sitting on the beach, his arms wrapped around Ayane as she sat in his lap. He leaned over, kissing her on the cheek. "So, you about ready to head inside? Or do you want to stay here a little longer?" As he looked back up, he noticed something in the distance, but couldn't quite make out what it was. "What the hell is that...?" He looked at Ayane with a confused expression.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 08 Sep 2012, 9:11 am
Kioshi stopped and looked up at her as he blushed. He nodded and kissed her back. "I hope your boyfriend doesn't find out though." He said as he pulled away from the kiss. He sat up on his knees, motioning her to sit up as well. When she did he took off her shirt and pinned her back down. "So who's ready for some more?" He said retorically as he leaned down and began to suck on her tits.

Yoshiko nodded and opened the door more so he could walk inside. After Alex was in her room, she closed the door and looked at him. "Well... I do feel a little lonely..." She started to play pout and walked up to him, placing her hands on his shoulders as she pressed her breasts up against him. "... You could treat that for me and... Maybe take care of this horrible aching going on down south." She smirked and raised one of her legs up and around Alexander, kind of rubbing her pussy on him as she did it.

Yuko just sat there and nodded in confusion. 'Possession? Contract? What in the heck did Hideaki tamper with?' He thought than watched a he stood up. She stood up as well, looking out over to the kingdom. 'This kingdom is alot bigger than I imagined. I haven't been out of the castle since we got here.' She looked back at Hideaki then he began to speak again. "Well I'm going to stay with him until you do."

HIkaru looked and Katsuo, shaking his head as he smiled at him. "It was no probably at all, Suo-kun." He looked up at Kaleb and nodded standing up off the bed. He reached out his hand to help Katsuo off the bed. When he was off the bed Hikaru followed Kaleb out of the room.

Tatsuya sat there with an annoyed look on his face as he lt Suzume make him look pretty. 'Why did I agree to this? I feel so stupid...' He blushed when she said that he looked pretty. He face palmed then turn to Suzume. "I won't this that's necessary Suzu-chan." His eyes grew wide when she said that she wanted to go show everyone how pretty she made him look. "No no no, Suzu. I don't think that would go over well for my reputation." He said as he got up.

Rokuzai let go of Kamiko's hand as they walked passed Tatsuya's room and stopped, placing his ear against the door hearing Suzume in there with him. He chuckled then opened to the door. "Ooohhh. I see your little girlfriend dressed you up for a big night out on the town I see." He said as he tried not to crack up from what he saw. He couldn't hold it in any longer and fell to the floor, feeling like he was going break a few ribs.

Asuka appeared out of the shadows behind Daichi and wrapped her arms around his neck, making him stop. "I'm sorry for getting so mad earlier, Chi-kun." She let go of him and smiled at as she took a few steps sp she could stand next to him. "I know you did the right thing though." She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Ayane smiled when Aedan kissed her on the cheek and the same back as he asked his question. "Yeah. I'd like to stay out here a little longer." She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him. Ayane looked up in the direction that Aedan was looking in and her eyes widened a little bit. "I don't know... We should go tell Roku about this." He gto up off his lap and held out her hand to help him up.

"Whew... That was a lot of fun." Minami said as she laid ontop of Shuichi. "I really needed that, Shui-kun." She smiled at him as she lifted her head and gave him a kiss on the lips. "So was it good for?" She asked teasingly as she for off of him and sat on the edge on the bed. "We should go looking for Suzume now since she's been gone for a few hours." She got up and got dressed. "Maybe we can continue this later hun." She turned to him and smiled holding her hand out for him.

"Oh my god... How many times are we going to do this one day... I'm not complaining or anything its just... I'm exhausted and don't know how much mroe I can take, Naoki..." Arisu said as she laid there, trying to calm her convulsions. "You really like making he shake don't you?" She giggled and leaned up, giving her a passionate kiss.

"I love sitting with you can just cuddling, Itsuko." Minamoto said as he leaned over and gave Itsuko a kiss on the kiss. "I couldn't find anything better to than that." He placed his head on hers then looked up when he a big black thing coming over the horizan, "What in the hell is that?" He asked then stood up, letting go of her as he tried to get a better look at it.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:30 pm
Haruka looked away when he mentioned something about Tatsuya finding out. "Even if he does...it's my problem...not yours, ok?" She looked back at him as he sat up and smiled, sitting up as well. She blushed as he took her shirt off and kind of squeeled when he pinned her down. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he sucked on her breasts. "You really are a pervert, you know that?"

Alexander smiled and walked into the room when she opened the door more for him to enter. He turned to face her and started to blush as she walked over and pressed herself up against him. He smirked as she lifted her leg up and wrapped it around him, becoming even more aroused as he placed his hands on her hips. "I'll do whatever you ask of me princess." He leaned over and closed his eyes as he kissed her, caressing her figure gently.

Hisao walked up the castle steps as he continued to follow Alex's scent. He headed inside and up the stairs towards Yoshiko's room. He stopped, looking a little confused to why he smelled the princess too. He rolled his eyes when he realized what was going on and knocked on the door. "Hey princey! This is no time for that! Get out here, I need to talk to you!"

Hideaki turned to her with a surprised expression. He smirked and nodded. "Very well. I wont stop you. Just don't get in my way or I'll kill you myself, got it?" He chuckled and jumped off the building, walking towards the edge of the kingdom as his wings disappeared.

Katsuo nodded and got up off the bed. He slid his hands into his pockets and kind of smiled a little to himself. Kaleb looked at Hikaru and smiled, taking his hand as he headed down to the throne room. When they got down there, he looked at Aedan and Ayane as they came inside and his smile faded when he saw the concerned look on their faces. "What's going on?"

Aedan nodded and took her hand as he stood up. 'I don't like this one bit.' He turned and led her back to the castle. He looked up at Kaleb when they got inside when he asked what was wrong. "Why don't you go outside and take a look for yourself. I need to find Roku," he said and continued towards the stairs.

Suzume looked a little disappointed when he said he didn't want anyone to see him. She turned around when she heard Rokuzai and ran over to Kamiko when she came in as well. "He wont let me put make-up on him so he's not as pretty. Can you make him let me?" She asked as she tugged on Kamiko's dress.

Kamiko looked at her husband when he stopped and looked a little confused when he went into their son's room. She followed him inside and tried to hold in her giggles when she saw Tatsuya. "Stop it honey, Yuko used to do the same to you. He should get used to it if he ever has a daughter of his own." She looked down at Suzume and giggled a little more as she picked her up. "I can't make him do that." She smirked a little. "But why don't you make Roku look pretty too so they match?" She teased and looked at her husband.

Suzume closed her eyes and smiled as she looked down at Rokuzai. "Can I!?" She asked kind of excitedly at the thought of playing dress up with Roku as well.

Shuichi looked up at Minami and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he smiled. "You really know how to wear a guy out," he said and kissed her back. He nodded, blushing a little to her question. He sat up when she got off of him and nodded to her suggestion with a smile. "Yeah. She's probably having fun with someone and I'm sure they could use a break," he said as he laughed a little. He stood up and got dressed as well. "I'd really enjoy that if we could." He took her hand and led her out of the room.

Daichi jumped a little when Asuka just appeared behind him and stopped when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled a little and turned to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "I did apologize. It's just going to take some time to get used to being a little nicer to him...he just fustrates me." He kissed her back, then hugged her tight. "I'm really sorry for the way I acted."

Itsuko smiled and kissed him back as she nodded in agreement. "I really miss getting to do this." She held him tight, laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes. When she heard him say something, she sat up and looked in the direction he was facing. "I'm not sure." She stood up and took his hand. "But I don't think we're gonna like it when we find out."

Naoki smirked as she sat up a little. "You'll get used to it." She giggled a little and nodded to her question. "I just like making you feel good." She kissed her back and made out with her for a moment before pulling away and getting up. "Come on, let's go see what everyone else is up to," she suggested as she started getting dressed. "But we will continue this later once you've had a break."

Junichi slid his hands into his pockets as he saw the kingdom in the distance. "I wonder how many of them we're going to have to fight? He said to kill all of them..." He looked at Izanagi with a sigh. "...Damn Kioshi. Why'd he have to go pick her of all people? We wouldn't be in trouble if it was just any girl off the street like before."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:59 am
Kioshi shrugged at her perverted comment and continued to suck on her nipples. She let go of one of her hands and rubbed her body all the way down to her vagina. He slowly stuck one finger inside and looked up at Haruka and smirked. "I really don't what to do I'm just going with what my body tells me to do." He said as he fingered her slowly and went back to her breasts.

"I'm not asking you to fuck me." Yoshiko said then heard a knock on the door. She rolled her eyes and groaned. "Can't it wait!?" He said as she put her leg down and sighed. "And I was going to let you do everything you wanted to do to me too..." She pouted as she let go of him. "You better go see what you clone wants."

Yuko nodded and jumped off the building as well. She folded her wings backup and continued to walk behind Hideaki. "So... Who is this person that you are talking about?" She asked inoccently as she they got to the edge of the kingdom.

Ayane nodded at Hikaru, Katsuo, and Kaleb as Aedan answered Kaleb's question. She follwed him up the stairs and noticed one of the doors was open and someone was laughing. When they got closer, she noticed Tatsuya was all dressed up then looked down at Suzume. She could help but giggled and covered her mouth, trying to stop. "Well... Don't you look pretty, Suya-chan." She turned to Kamiko as shew continued to giggle. "I didn't know you had two daughters Kami-chan."

Rokuzai heard Kamiko's comment and sat up. "Alright, Suzume. But just this once. I envy you Tatsuya. Letting a girl do your hair and all." He continued to laugh then looked up at Ayane and grabbed his stomach. "Oh my god! You guys are gonna kill me!" He yelled out as he laughed, falling back down to the floor.

"Ha ha... Very funny..." Tatsuya said then rolled his eyes at Ayane and Aedan. He tried to get the clips and stuff out of his hair in a hurry but they got stuck in his hair. "God dammit! Why is it always me!?"

Hikaru followed Kaleb outside and looked up, seeing a big black thing moving towards them. "What is that? Kaleb, why don't you take a closer look." He looked at Kaleb as they got onto the beach.

Minami smiled as Shuichi as he led her out of the room. "Why don't we go looking outside for them since she really loves the ocean." She suggested and she led HSuichi outside the castle. She saw Hikaru, Kaleb and Katsuo. She looked up in the sky as they got to them. "What is that thing you guys?"

"Well maybe if you didn't get so stressed from you being the only one training him and Haruka, you'd be alot calmer." Asuka said as she smiled at him. She hugged him back and nodded. "It's ok, Chi-kun. Why don't we go for a walk?" She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Arisu nodded and got off the bed as well, getting dressed. She blushed at Naoki's comment and when Naoki was infront of her as they walked out the door, she tapped her on the ass and smirked. "If only we had some that could be used with something other than our hands."

"It doesn't matter how many. We just have to get it done." Izanagi said as he starred out at the kingdom. Izanagi nodded then looked at Junichi. "That's not really that important right now though..." He leaned up against a wall and put his hands behind his head. "... We should be thinking about how we're going to get out if this alive. Because I doubt Ryuu is going to give us much help."

Minamoto nodded and led Itsuko down off the castle. "I have a feeling someone has already seen it and went to go tell Roku, so why don't we go down and wait on the beach for them." He said as they appeared on the ground.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:08 am
Haruka looked at him when he let go of her hand and began running it down her body. She threw her head back and moaned loudly when she felt his finger inside of her, turning as red as she could. She closed her eyes, resting her free hand on the back of his head. "I don't care what you do to me...I just want to be with you Kio..."

Hideaki chuckled as she asked him who he was going after. "Someone you know very well. He's escaped my grasp many times for over two thousand years..." He stopped on the edge of the island, kneeling down and resting his right arm on his leg as he looked at the human kingdom in the distance. "...Your father. I'm not letting him escape this time."

Alexander looked a little annoyed when he heard Hisao yelling for him. He sighed as she pulled away and nodded. "Yeah..." He walked over to the door and opened it, but was surprised when Hisao didn't say a word and grabbed his wrist and started dragging him away. "What the fuck are you doing Hisao!?"

Hisao didn't say a word as Alex opened the door. He grabbed his wrist and dragged up down the hallway. When they were out of ear shot, he threw Alex up against the wall and grabbed his shirt. "What the fuck are you doing!? You have a chance to make up for everything you did and you're here getting ready to fuck the princess!"

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Alexander yelled, but Hisao pushed him up against the wall again when he tried to move.

Hisao glared at him. "Think about it Alex! The king is about to go kill everyone in the human and vampire kingdoms and take them over for himself! And all you want to do is take over this kingdom! Start thinking about others and make up for everything you did! You said you wanted to change, well nows your chance! Help your brother! Help everyone! Show them the person that I know!" Hisao took a step back and let him go. "Show them the real you. Not the scared little kid from twenty years ago. Make the right choice for once. They could use your help." He turned and started walking away.

Alexander's eyes widened as Hisao yelled at him. "He's...going to kill everyone?" He stood there, trying to take it all in as Hisao let him go. He looked down. "They wont forgive me...you know that as well as I do..." He looked at Hisao as he started to leave as he said for him to make the right choice and help his family. 'I...would like to get to know my nephew...but...' He clenched his fist as he looked back towards Yoshiko's room. 'I'm sorry Yoshiko. I can't let your father take this chance to redeem myself away...' He stood up straight and followed Hisao out of the castle, heading towards the edge of the city.

Aedan looked at Rokuzai and saw that he was laughing at his son. "Roku...as funny as this is...I really think you guys need to see this," he said as he grabbed Roku's arm and forced him to get up. "I already sent Kaleb out to see what's up. Let's go see what he's found out." He turned as he let go of Rokuzai and started heading back outside.

Kamiko giggled when Rokuzai agreed. She set down Suzume when she saw Tatsuya struggling and walked over to him. "I know it's embarrassing, but it really is sweet that you let her do this. Sometimes, you just have to sacrifice for those you love or care about. It's a good lesson for when you have one of your own." She closed her eyes and smiled as she began taking a few of the clips out for him. When she heard Aedan as she took the last clip out, she turned to him with a worried look, then looked at her husband.

Suzume giggled excitedly as Kamiko put her down. She ran over to Rokuzai, but before she could do anything, he was already back on the floor laughing. She looked up at Aedan in confusion when he made Roku get up. "I wanna see too!" She yelled and began to run after him.

Itsuko nodded and followed him towards the beach, seeing that there were several others already there trying to figure out what was up. She looked up at Kaleb. "What do you see Kaleb?" She asked as she turned back to look at the object.

Kaleb looked up at the figure in the far distance. His eyes began to glow as he used his telescopic vision to get a closer look. "An island?" As he looked a little closer, he spotted Izanagi and Junichi first. "Looks like Ryuu is carrying out his plans..." He turned his head slightly, surverying the island a little bit. He then had a slightly confused and surprised look on his face. "I also see Hideaki and Yuko. It looks like they're safe, but I don't see Haruka anywhere." His eyes stopped glowing as he turned to look at everyone and crossed his arms. "From what I can tell, Ryuu is only sending his two guards in. He's underestimating us a little bit..."

Katsuo's eyes widened as he listened to Kaleb and looked at the island. He looked down a little when Kaleb said he didn't see Haruka anywhere. "I know she's ok. Whenever she doesn't like something, she runs off and hides until someone comes to get her." He looked up at Minamoto and smiled. "I'll go find her and bring her back. I've always been good with tracking her and I really wouldn't be much help here to be honest...At least this way I wont get in the way sensei."

Shuichi wrapped his arm around Minami's waist as he listened to Kaleb and pulled her close. He looked at her. "Just stay behind me when they get here, alright? I wont let anything happen to you or Suzume."

Naoki smiled when Arisu smacked her ass. "Why don't we go have fun at my place later if that's what you're worried about?" She smirked, taking Arisu's hand as they got down into the throne room. "Shall we head outside for some air?"

Daichi nodded as he sighed. "Maybe..." He smiled a little and started walking with her. "Yeah. Maybe a little air and some star gazing will help." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "And maybe when we come back inside, you can help me get rid of my stress." He smirked and put his arm around her shoulder.

Junichi chuckled nervously and nodded. "Yeah..." He leaned back against the wall next to Izanagi and closed his eyes. He crossed his arms as he smirked. "...Don't you dare die on me Nagi. I wont have anyone to make fun of if you're not around," he said teasingly as he looked up at Izanagi.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 10 Sep 2012, 1:11 am
Kioshi blushed when he heard her start moaning louder. He looked up at her when she placed her free hand on his head and smiled at her. "I'm not to sure your boyfriend would like that, but I don't mind being 'friends with benfits'." He smirked then took his finger out of her. He moved ontop of her, sticking his dick inside her pussy gently. 'I never imagined that pussy would be this warm.' He slowly thrusted into her since it was both of their first times and he at least knew that it would hurt for her the first time.

Yuko listened to Hideaki, confused at who he was talking about as stopped at the edge of the island. Her eyes widened when he said that it was her father. "But... But why my father!?" She asked as she quickly turned to him with a scared look on her face.

Yoshiko walked over to her closet and got dressed when Alexander was pulled out of her room. She walked out of her room and noticed that they were pretty far away from her. After Hisao and Alex began walking away she followed them outside.

"Alright, alright." Rokuzai said as he was pulled up off the floor. He nodded and looked down at Suzume with a smile. "Sure sweetie." He picked her up and followed Aedan outside. When he got outside he set Suzume down and ran over to the beach. He caught the end of what Kaleb was saying and continued to look at the island as it drew closer. "So, I see he's going to try and take over our kingdoms, huh?"

Tatsuya sat there with an annoyed look on his face when his mother began taking out the clips. He looked up at Aedan and began to have an uneasy feeling in his stomache as his mother took out the last of the clips.

Ayane giggled when she saw Tatsuya struggling with the clips in his hair and watched as Kamiko went over to him and help him. She walked inside his room and looked at her. "Hopefully what Aedan and I saw isn't serious, but I have a bad feeling about it." She said then smiled at her. "At least we know that Yuko and Hideaki are safe. I know my little boy wouldn't let anything happen to your daughter."

Minamoto stared at the island in amazement, then looked down at Katsuo. "True. You wouldn't be much help in the fight..." He smirked and rustled Katsuo's hair. "... I trust that you would bring her back safely." He smiled at him then looked back up at the island.

"Well atleast they're all safe. It would be alot harder for us to get them if they were locked up somewhere." Hikaru smiled and looked at Kaleb. "I just hope that none of us will die during this..." He looked down and clinched his fists.

Minami smiled when Shuichi pulled her close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him. "No worries about that Shuichi. I'll take Suzume and get out of here so we won't be in the way."

"I'm not worried about anything, Nao-chan. I just want to get used to all of your toys." Arisu smirked at her. "Well if thats where all of your toys are hidden, then sure." She followed her into the throne room. She nodded and kissed her on the cheek as she followed Naoki.

Asuka smiled and kissed Daichi back. "Oh you pervert." She said as they began walking down the corridor. "And maybe you should be my master this time." She said coyly with a smirk.

Izanagi looked at Junichi when he leaned up against the wall next to him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be the one who dies on the other." He smirked then pushed off the wall, still looking at Junichi. "Why don't we make it a contest. Person who kills the most gets to have a year off and the loser has to do everything." He looked over at the kingdom again and smirked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum