Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 4 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:45 pm
As Minami walked down the hallway that led into the She saw Itsuko and Katsuo sitting on the steps and wondered what was going on. She then watched as her daughter dragged Shuichi out of the other hall and giggled. She noticed she was also where his scarf now and wondered what happened in that short time she was gone. 'I'll go and see what's with them in a little bit.' She thought as she smiled at them as they exited the castle. She turned back to Itsuko and Katsuo. "Hey guys. Where's everyone else?" She asked as she walked over to them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hikaru looked away and wrapped his arams around himself when Kaleb told him that he fell asleep with his glasses on again. "Sorry..." He said as he began to grow a little depressed. He closed his eyes then felt Kaleb's hadn stroking his dick and moaned a little. "I probably deserved to be taught a lesson." He said shyly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Asuka blushed when she noticed that Daichi was awake and looked down. She couldn't help but moan from him touching her. 'I've never let a man touch me like this before... Maybe it's time I let this one go since we are together...' She thought to herself as her breathing became heavier. She looked up at him and smiled when he slid his hand down her body. She lifted her leg up so he could run her pussy a little easier. She shook her head as she started moaning and tilted her head back a little in pleasure. She tried to stay quiet as he fingered her and played with her tits. "I'm glad I'm allowing you to be my first time Chi-kun." She was able to saw under her moans. She then tilted her head towards his and moaned louder. "... I think I love you Daichi."

"Well... There's the island... And it's floating?" Tatsuya said to himself as he flew closer to the island. He noticed a black spec in the distance and it only got got bigger. Before he knew the spec flew by him. But he turned to notice that it was his parents. He turned around and flew backwards for a few seconds and scratched at the air as he tried to go foward. He fell a few feet, than regained his balance and flew after his parents. "So what happened!?" He asked as he got up to them.

Ayane started to wake up when she felt Aedan rub her stomach. She looked up at him when she opened her eyes and smiled at him. Her smile quickly disappeared as she saw tears streaming down his face. "What's wrong Aedan-kun?" She asked concerned when she placed one of her hands on his cheek.

"You always carry 'something' around with you..." Arisu blushed when she said that and watched Naoki as she got up and walked over to her bag. "Yeah, I've had intercourse before. I just don't like it when guys stick their cock inside me. Fake penis's are fine, I just hate how the real ones smell and taste and leak. The real thing is just disgusting." She said as she waited for Naoki to show her what she's hiding behind her back. "So whatcha hiding cutie?"

"It's alright, Haruka. He'll probably remember me either way." Kioshi replied. 'Cutie...?' He thought as he nodded and began to walk. He stopped when he heard Hisao and turned ot him. "Atleast I'm not some clone of some rapest. How are you a virgin? That doesn't even make sense." He said then watched Hisao as he walked over to Haruka and held her hand. He gave him a weird look and jumped back when he saw Haruka throw him into a wall. He stood there starring at Hisao for a few second then turned to Haruka. "Look's like you've got your fathers strength... I'm afraid to know how your atittude is like. Because a mixture of both is probably not a good for someone on your bad side." 'Mental note: don't piss off the quarter lycan chick.'. Kioshi smiled nervously at her and began to walk back to his hide out, motioning them to follow him.

Rokuzai nodded and held Kamiko tight as well. He lifted them both off the pillar and started flying as fast as he could back to their castle. "It'll be alright sweetie. Yuko with be fine, I promise." He said then noticed a black dot in the distance. 'That must be Tatsuya.' He thought to himeslf. As he passed him up he saluted him with a smile. He chuckled when he noticed it took Tatsuya a few second to catch back up. "I'll let your mother explain when we get back."

As Ryuu dropped into the throne room, he noticed that his throne had been moved by the button on the back of his chair. He smirked and jogged down the stairs. He noticed that they haven't gotten to far and caught up to them. "So are you two enjoying yourselves?" He asked then gave his wife a kiss. "So Hideaki, mind handing me the laptop over to me so you can go explore with your cute friend?"

"Well I'm fluent in all languages, even if I haven't seen it before, I can read it if you need someone to transate it for you." Yuko said as she blushed. She nodded and smiled back at him. She blushed more when when he held her hand tighter and held her other hand up to her face in a shy manner. She looked up at at Ryuu and nodded. "Yes, sir." She responded and looked back down as she blushed when he caller her cute.

Takara kissed Ryuu back and smiled at him. "So after Hideaki lets my husband borrow his laptop, we shall be on our way." She sad as she waited for Yuko and Hideaki.

"Good. Because if you don't, I'll just set one of the heaviest books down on the button. And you better prey to your god that the button doesn't get stuck!" Izanagi replied as he followed Junichi's scent. "Why should I have to be that nice to my pet. Now shut up."He yanked the collar again and began to slow down when the scent became stronger. "You can get up and walk. I'm not even walking that fast." He stopped infront of the princess' room and had a confued look on his face for a second. He reached into his pocket and took out the master key for the castle. He unlocked the door and let himself in. "Whoa..." He stood there for a second and tried to put the pieces together. "So I see you guys are having fun." He said as he quickly put them together.

Yoshiko screamed when Junichi started finger her harder as she came. She wasn't able to scream any louder. A shiver ran up her spine as he stuck another finger inside her. She felt like she couldn't quit orgasming. "O-o-o-ok... I think I might have been the one that couldn't handle it." She was able to say as she calmed down. She Heard Izanagi and blushed, whipping around quickly. "Looks like it's time for us to stop, Juni-kun." She said as she got off of him, tapping his chest.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 4 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:08 pm
Suzume dragged Shuichi til they got to the beach and let go of his hand. She walked over towards the shore right before the water and turned to look at him with an innocent smile. "Let's play in the water!" She exclaimed and took a few steps so the water covered her feet.

Shuichi jogged over to her and leaned over. "Hey, why don't we take these off then so they don't get wet," he said as he took his scarf off of her and her father's jacket. He neatly folded them up and walked up the beach a little, setting them on the sand. He then took his jacket off and set it down. As he turned around, he was splashed in the face and stood there for a moment. "Oh...I see how it is..." He smirked and ran after her.

Suzume squeeled when Shuichi started to come after her and ran away along the water laughing. She stopped when she heard a loud splash and turning around. "You're all wet!" She held her stomache and giggled uncontrolably.

As he was chasing her, he tripped, falling face first into the water and getting hit by a wave. He sat up, soaking wet now and started laughing with her. Suzume ran over to him and tackled him back into the water, getting herself wet as well now. Shuichi managed to sit up again and looked at her sitting in his lap. He put his hand on her head and messed up her hair a little. "Did you have to tackle me?" He asked, laughing a little more when she nodded.

Kaleb smirked at his comment. "I think you do as well..." He stopped rubbing Hikaru's dick and moved up so he was sitting next to him. His unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his dick. He reached over and grabbed Hikaru by his hair, making him sit up as he leaned closer to his face. "I do like watching you when you're helpless after all," he said and kissed him for a moment. He sat back up, losening his grip a little bit as he looked over towards the door. "Seems like we have a guest," he whispered when he smelled someone on the other side.

Katsuo sighed and stood up when Itsuko walked over to talk to Minami. He stretched for a moment, trying to think of what he could do. He slid his hands into his pockets and started to head up the stairs and down the hallway. He stopped when he heard voices and walked over to the door, pressing his ear against it so he could hear better. He blushed when he heard Kaleb say something about how he liked seeing Hikaru so helpless and started to get a little aroused when he realized that they were both male voices. He pressed himself up against the door a little more, hoping they wouldn't open it while he tried to listen. 'Lucky bastards...' He stood there for a moment when things got quiet. 'Why did it get so quiet all of a sudden?' He thought, trying hard to listen in case they started back up again.

Daichi blushed as he lifted his head to look at her. "If you're not ready for that, just let me know. I'll only go as far as you want me to." He blushed a little more and smiled when she said that she loved him. He moved his hand from her breast and up to her cheek. "I could tell you how I feel about you, but...I think I should just show you instead..." He closed his eyes and kissed her passionately, not bothering to wait for her response. He rolled her onto her back as he climbed on top of her and made out with her, fingering her a little faster.

Kamiko nodded and held onto him tighter. She lifted her head when she heard her son's voice and looked at him. She sighed when Roku said that she would have to explain everything when they got back and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes. 'Why did this all have to happen?'

Aedan didn't bother to lift his head when he felt Ayane's hand on his cheek. "I have no right to ask for another kid. I can't even get along with Hideaki. We can't even be in the same room without arguing about something. He's said that he hates me so many times and I..." He placed his hand on hers and had her move her hand from his cheek so he could hold it, lacing his fingers in between hers. He leaned over, resting his forehead on her shoulder when he couldn't get the tears to stop. "...I miss him so much Ayane. I'm worried sick..." He chuckled a little, holding her hand tighter. "...I can't believe I miss having those arguments with him. I miss him telling me that he hates me. I never thought I'd miss hearing him yelling at me because we disagreed on something again..."

Itsuko looked up when she saw Minami and smiled at her. She noticed Suzume dragging Shuichi out front and wondered where they were off too so early in the morning. She turned back to Minami. "Not much. Just Kamiko being reckless again and going off on her own." She stood up and walked up to Minami, placing her hand on her shoulder. "Seems like Shuichi is trying hard to keep little Suzu's mind off of what happened, but how are you doing?"

"Well then, close your eyes," Naoki said and smirked when Arisu did what she was told. She revealed the vibrator and rubbed the end of the dildoe against Arisu's pussy. "Once I have my fun, you can do whatever you want to me." She slid it inside of Arisu slowly and when it was about halfway in, she turned it on the lowest setting to tease her a little bit.

Haruka smiled when Kioshi said that she had her father's strength. "Well, my mom's attitude is actually worse than my dad's. You don't want to deal with her when she's pissed." She giggled a little when he called Hisao a clone of a rapist. "Well, technaclly he himself has never physically done it from what I can tell. But you're right. It doesn't make too much sense when you put it that way," she said as she followed him back to his hide out. She looked up at Kioshi. "So, how do you know my father? I don't remember him ever saying he had been to the lycan kingdom."

Hisao sighed as he followed them in silence. He looked at Haruka curiously. "You know your father is half lycan, right?" He asked as they arrived in front of Kioshi's place.

Haruka turned her head and looked at Hisao like he was crazy and laughed a little. "I think I would've noticed something like that. It'd be hard to miss after all. Why would he hide something like that if he was?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Hideaki looked at Yuko as his eyes lit up. "Really!? That'd be great if you could do that for me Yuko-chan!" He turned and looked at Ryuu when he walked down and smiled. "Definately. This place is amazing Ryuu." He blushed a little when Ryuu said that he should go exploring with Yuko and nodded, pulling out his laptop and holding it out to him. "Take whatever you want off of it."

Alexander nodded and stood up. he stopped when Izanagi stopped and wondered why they were in front of the princess's room. He followed him inside and stopped as a huge grin grew on his face when he saw the princess naked. "Oh my. Well princess, if you're finished with him, I'd be happy to join you for another round m'lady," he said and walked in a little further, sliding his hands into his pockets. "I'd be happy to be your pet for a little while," he said and chuckled a little as he continued to stare at her body.

Junichi chuckled when he saw that she almost couldn't handle the pleasure anymore. He blushed when he heard Izanagi's voice and quickly sat up when Yoshiko got off of him and rubbed his head. "Well, we were." He then glared at Alexander when he asked if he could take over. 'That suck pervert doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 30 Aug 2012, 3:36 am
Hikaru blushed when he was taken by the hair and forced to sit up. He looked up at Kaleb and blushed more when he was told that he liked being watched when he's helpless. He looked down at Kaleb's dick after he was done kissing him and began to get turned on. He then looked up at the door when Kaleb said that they had a guest. He made Kaleb let go of him and smiled. "I'll go see who the snooper is." Hikaru whispered as he got up and walked over to the door. He opened it quickly and stepped back as Katsuo stumbled in and smirked. "Looks like he deserves to be punished a little more than I do Kaleb." He said as he closed the door behind Katsuo and locked it.

"You can do whatever you want, just be gentle." Asuka said and smiled at Daichi when he placed his hand on her cheek. She turned as red as she could get when he told her that he was going to show her how he feels instead if telling her. She kissed him back and squeeled when he rolled her over. Asuka moaned more when he started to finger her faster. She couldn't help herself and reached inbetween them and began rubbing Daichi's cock.

"He doesn't hate you honey." Ayane said as she laced her fingers in his. She watched as he laid his head on her shoulder and wrapped her other arm around him. "It'll be alright, Aedan. I'm sure he misses you too." She began to say then held him tighter. "He really doesn't hate you. He tells me that all we wants you to do is try understand a little bit and don't fly off the handle when you find out something. He really wants to get a start a relationship with you. And I know you want to do the same with him. And I know it's not all your fault when you guys fight." She said, trying to make Aedan feel a little better.

"Ugh... Why does she have to be that way?" Minami shook her head as she giggled. "I'm doing ok. Shuichi tried to get into my pants earlier. I thought it was kind of a cute. But even though I am a slut, I don't think I can get over Malik very easily." She replied and took Itsuko's hand. "Come on, lets go check up on my daughter and Shui-chan." She suggested and started walking towards the door.

Arisu smiled shyly and closed her eyes. She began to moan when something started rubbing her pussy. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to keep from moaning any louder and nodded. She squeeled from pleasure when the vibrator was stuck inside of her. She closed unconsiously closed her thighs when she felt the vibrator turn on and started to breath heavily. She opened her thighs a little bit and started rubbing her own clit, biting on one of her fingers on her other hand as she tried to keep from moaning any louder.

"Well..." Kioshi began to say but was interrupted by Hisao. He glared at him then unlocked his door and opened it, letting Haruka and Hisao inside first. "He probably didn't want to tell anyone because I hear that lycans are dispised by the human and vampire kingdom. And he probably didn't tell you because he wanted to protect you." He said as he closed the door and walked over to the table and sat down. "I know your father because we both were test subjects and I help your father escape." He explained as he propped his head on his hand.

"Glad you like it, Hideaki." Ryuu smiled at him and Yuko. He took the laptop and motioned his wife to follow him as walked over to one of the many stations of the lab. He waved at Hideaki and Yuko as they walked away. "Now to see what this kid knows." He said as he hooked the laptop up and began dowloading everything off of his computer to his system.

Takara smiled at them as she followed her husband and waved to them. She giggled at what Ryuu said and wrapped her arms around him. "We need to keep him on our side at any necessary cost."

Yuko smiled at Hideaki and giggled at how cute he looked when he got excited. She smiled back at Takara and waved at them as she pulled HIdeaki with her. "Come on Hide-kun, lets go see what kind of stuff he has." She said kind of excitedly.

Yoshiko noticed Alexander wouldn't stop starring at her and blushed from embarassment and giggled at what he asked. "I'm kind of worn out. Maybe some other time Alex." She said as she walked over to her clothes and got dressed, trying to tease Alex as much as she could. She turned around and caught the leash with a confused look on her face. "My... Pet...?" She asked as Izanagi left the room.

He turned to Alexander and started to raise his to smack the back of his head but put his hand down. "Fine! Fuck it! You're her pet from now on! I hope the king catches you!" He said as he threw the leash over to Yoshiko and left the room. 'Why in the hell didn't we just kill him when we had the chance!?' He thought as he walked back intot he throne room.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 30 Aug 2012, 5:38 am
Kaleb sighed and nodded to Hikaru as he zipped up his pants and stood up, crossing his arms. He watched as Hikaru opened up the door and was a little surprised to see Katsuo. Kaleb smirked and appeared behind Katsuo when he started backing away, wrapping one arm around him and using the other hand to cover his eyes. He leaned over to his ear. "Looks like he liked what he heard Hikaru. He's already hard just thinking about it. Tell me kid, ever wonder what it would be like to get fucked by two vampires?" He asked as he chuckled.

'Guess they aren't going to do anything else...' Katsuo thought, but before he was able to stand up, the door shot open and he stumbled into the room, falling to his hands and knees. He turned a dark shade of red as he looked at the two of them. "Oh um...I was just passing by and--" His eyes widened a little when he heard Hikaru's comment and quickly stood up, hearing the door lock. "P-pu-punished!?" He started to take a few steps back, but was startled a little when Kaleb wrapped his arm around him and held him there with his eyes covered. He couldn't get any redder after Kaleb commented on how hard he already was. "I-I...I didn't mean to ease drop..." His body tensed up as Kaleb pulled him a little closer after he said that. He shook his head a little to Kaleb's question, not sure how else to respond to the situation.

Daichi nodded and smiled at Asuka as he lifted his head from the kiss. He blushed a little when he felt her hand slid down and start rubbing his dick and smiled a little more. "You've really grown into a beautiful woman Asuka. I've known you and your sister since you were kids. I never thought I'd end up falling for you." He leaned over, giving her a quick kiss on the lips, cheek, then started kissing her neck gently.

Aedan nodded to what she said and listened to her in silence. When she said that Hideaki had told her that he didn't hate him, he lifted his head and looked at her. He looked down, a little depressed. "It is my fault Ayane. He was right...I just don't know anything about him and I've never tried to really get to know my son..." He looked back up at her and smiled. "But the next time I see him, I'm going to give it a try." He sat up, pulling away from her as he got up and held out his hand. "I'm going back downstairs to see if Roku and Kamiko are back. You wanna come with me?"

"Who knows," Itsuko said in response. "That's surprising. Then again, Shuichi is a bit of a slut himself so I guess I'm not too surprised. He was hitting on Minamoto earlier." She giggled a little as well. She nodded and followed Minami outside and walked with her towards the beach. She smiled when she saw Shuichi and Suzume playing in the water together. "Having fun you two?"

Suzume got off of Shuichi and splashed him again and giggled when he splashed her back. She looked over at her mother and Itsuko and smiled, running up to Minami. "Mommy, come play with me and Shu-kun!" She asked, tugging on her mother's dress.

Shuichi looked over at Itsuko and stood up soaking wet now and rubbed his head as he smiled. "Yeah. Though I need a shower now and a change of clothes," he said as he laughed and walked over to them. "What are you ladies up to?"

Naoki smirked and turned up the vibration a little when Arisu started rubbing her clit. "You don't have to be quiet. No one is going to walk in." She sat up a little and crawled up to Arisu's breasts and started sucking on them as she thrusted the vibrator a little faster into Arisu's pussy.

"Well...they aren't really liked by a lot of people to be honest, but I've never had anything against them. Hell, I never even met one before yesterday," Haruka explained as she sat down across from Kioshi and sighed. "But I guess you have a point...my dad wouldn't keep anything from me on purpose unless he felt like he had to..." She leaned against the table as she rested her arms on it. "Well, thank you for helping him escape. If you hadn't, I wouldn't be here right now," she said and giggled a little.

Hisao leaned up against the wall and crossed his arms as he listened to what they were talking about. He rolled his eyes after Haruka had thanked Kioshi for helping her father. "Well, I see you're daddy's little girl. Let me guess. You get whatever you want and can do whatever you want because he's wrapped around your little finger?"

Haruka looked annoyed as she turned to Hisao. "Actually, no. I get scolded almost daily by both him and my mother," she said and turned back to Kioshi. "So, why didn't you go with him Kio-kun?"

Hideaki blushed when Yuko started pulling him along with her again and nodded as he smiled. He looked around the lab in amazement as they walked. "When he said he had a lap, I never expected it to be so big. I've always wanted to work in a place like this," he said to himself as his smile grew. "I can't wait to see one of the experiments up close and personal."

"Yeah, yeah," Alexander said as he watched Izanagi leave. As he walked over to the princess, he felt Junichi smack him in the back of the head and glared at him. 'I swear I'm going to kill you two one of these days.' He rubbed the back of his head and looked at Yoshiko with a smirk. "You have a pretty sexy body m'lady. Too bad Jun got to have all the fun with you. Next time you should let me be your little sex slave."

Junichi rolled his eyes when Izanagi threw the leash to the princess as he changed to his human form and got dressed. He smacked Alexander on the back of his head on his way out of the room and followed Izanagi down to the throne room. "So I see you had fun dealing with him. What happened to his clone?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 30 Aug 2012, 7:56 am
"Then why did you stop and listen in?" Hikaru asked as he walked up tp Katsuo and placed his hand on Katsuos crotch, beginning to rub his cock." I think someone need to be taught a lesson." Hikaru stated as he unzipped and unbuttoned his own pants, lettign them fall to the floor.

Asuka smiled back at Daichi. "And I never thought that you have feeling for me... I've had the biggest crush on you since the first time I saw you." She said, then began to moan a little louder and stroke Daichi's dick faster when he started kissing her neck. She unzipped and unbuttoned his, taking out his dick so she could get firm grip. "I'm yours until you want to stop, Chi-san..." She was able to say inbetween her moans, messaging his cock.

Ayane rolled her eyes when she closed them for a quick second. She nodded and took his hand as she got off the bed. "You two are so stubborn." She said jokingly as she gave him a kiss in the cheek and smiled at him.

Minami giggled when she was told that Shuichi flirted with Minamoto earlier. As they got to the beach she smiled at Shuichi and Suzume playing in the water. She giggled at what Shuichi said then looked down at her daughter. She nodded and said. "I'm going to tickle you if you don't start running." She began to chase her into the water and splash her gently.

When Minamoto found the perfect boat, he hop onto it and grabbed ahold of it tight. He then teleported back to the coast line and saw Minami playing with her daughter and Shuichi talking with Itsuko. "Hey guys!" He yelled out to them as he waved, leaning against the steering wheel. He turned in the direction of where Kamiko had left earlier and noticed that her scent was getting stronger. After a little while he noticed that Roku and Suya were with her. He jumped off the boat and looked at them with a confused look.

Rokuzai and Tatsuya noticed a boat on the shore and gave eachother a confused look. Rokuzai shrugged as they got closer. They landed on the beach and was still a little confused. "So where is everyone else?" Rokuzai asked expecting everyone to be there.

Arisu nodded and began to scream from the pleasure as she rubbed her clit faster. She looked down at Naoki when she felt her breath on her tits. She started to scream louder her nipples were being sucked on. "Told... tease... me... I want it... hard and deep..." She was about to say as she caught her breath.

"You're welcome." Kioshi said as he starred back at the monitors. "You know what. I'm tired of this arguing with the clone, Hisao. Can't you shut your mouth and be polite for once?" He said, still starring at the monitors. "There was only one way out. And only one of us could go and I told him to go. He's probably going to be surprised to see when after all these years of escaping the kings grip." He said as he turned to Haruka.

Yuko giggled at Hideaki as he talked to himself. "Well why don't we go down this elevator?" She stopped as they reached an elevator. She pressed the button for himand waited for the thing to get to their floor. once it did, they she dragged him into the elevator and noticed that there was only three options.She picked the one that said 'experiments', and went down to the bottom floor.

Yoshiko walked over to her bed when Junichi left and flopped down on it backwards. "We might be able to do it later. I'm just pooped right now." She looked up at him and smiled, letting go of the leash.And what's up with the flattery? You've been more sweet than just saying things to get into my pants lately." She said as she sat up and crossed he legs.

Izanagi rolled his eyes and said. "You have no Idea..." He said than leaned up against a wall. "Which one, Hisashi or Hisao? Because I killed Hisashi and I let Hisao go with That Kioshi. I think that Kioshi is probably getting fed up with his shit right about now." He chuckled as he answered. "So how was the princess?" He turned to Junichi as he chuckled some more, crossing his arms as he got comfortable.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:12 am
"I agree," Kaleb said with a smirk. He moved one hand, keeping the other over Katsuo's eyes as he unzipped his own pants again and let them fall. He reached around, unzipping and unbuttoning Katsuo's pants and as they fell, he uncovered the boy's eyes and forced him on his knees and chuckled. "Now be a good boy and do what we say," he said and knelt down, making Katsuo get on his hands as he placed his hands on his hips and pulled him up a little, shoving his dick into his ass.

Katsuo let out a soft moan when Hikaru started rubbing his dick. His body stiffened when he felt Kaleb taking off his pants. "W-wait a minute! You guys aren't--" He gasped when he was forced down on his knees and his eyes widened when Hikaru's dick was right in his face. His face turned a dark shade of red as he looked up at Hikaru. He turned his head to look at Kaleb in shock when he heard his comment about doing what they say. He blushed even more when he forced on his hands and was pulled up a little into doggy style. He winced a little from the pain and before he could say anything, his head was turned and Hikaru's dick was shoved into his mouth, and closed his eyes tight, letting out a soft moan in the process.

"Is that so? No wonder you were always following me around." Daichi said as he chuckled a little. He blushed more when she unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He smiled and nodded to her comment as he sat up a little and started playing with her breasts again with his free hand. "You're even cuter when you moan."

Aedan laughed a little. "That's probably why Hideaki and I don't get along very well, huh?" He asked as he took her hand and headed down to the throne room. When they got there, he noticed no one was there. "Maybe they're still outside?" He asked to himself and smiled at Ayane as he led her out the door and started walking around. He noticed a boat and everyone at the beach, breathing a sigh of relief as he walked over to everyone.

Suzume squeeled when her mother told her to start running or she would get tickled and ran over to the water, splashing water on Minami to try and keep her away. She stopped when she saw the boat and her eyes lit up. "Mommy, can I go on the boat too?" She asked curiously and walked over to her mother.

Shuichi smiled and watched as Minami and Suzume went to play. He looked up at Minamoto with a confused look. "Did I miss something? What's the boat for?" He asked curiously, then looked over to Tatsuya and the others as they arrived and waved to them.

Itsuko looked at Minamoto as he appeared with a boat and raised her eyebrow. She smiled and waved back at him. She then turned and looked in the direction he was staring in, seeing Rokuzai and Kamiko and smiled with a relieved look. She walked over to Rokuzai and crossed her arms. "They're all still asleep I think," she answered, then looked at Kamiko. "Are you alright? It's not good for the baby to be under so much stress. You need to go get some rest."

Kamiko looked down as they landed and nodded to Itsuko's question. "I'm alright," she responded to Itsuko's question, still holding onto Rokuzai tightly. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She shook her head to the idea of getting some rest. 'How can I relax with everything going on?'

Naoki lifted her head a little so she could speak. "Yes ma'am," she said chuckling and started thrusting it into Arisu's pussy hard and fast as she turned the vibration setting all the way up. She continued sucking on Arisu's breast, playing with the other one with her free hand and being a little rough about it.

Haruka nodded and looked down a little. She smiled a little as she looked back up at him. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you again." She then turned to Hisao when she heard his comment and glared at him. She lifted her hand a little and twirled it a little as a shadow wrapped around Hisao's ankle. She whipped her hand to the side and watched as he fell to the ground. "There. I made you. Now shut up before I drain your blood. I havn't fed in weeks and I'm in a pissy enough mood without having to deal with your attitude." She sighed, closing her eyes as she rested her head on her hand. "Now I'm starting to see how my parents feel when I don't listen to them."

Hisao glared at Kioshi. "Why don't you make me?" He challenged and stood up straight, crossing his arms as he smirked. He looked down as he felt something around his ankle and before he knew it his leg was pulled out from under him and he hit the ground hard face first. He lifted himself up a little and used his other hand to hold his face from the pain. "Damn shadow ninja," he mumbled under his breath.

Alexander nodded, closing his eyes and smirked as he walked over and leaned up against the wall when she let go of the leash. He slid his hands into his pockets and shrugged. "Not really sure myself. Something about you makes me actually want to be nice." He opened his eyes and looked over at her as he smiled. "Hey, would you like to meet my nephew when he's done talking with your father?"

Junichi laughed a little when he heard Hisashi was dead. "I kind of feel bad that Kioshi has to put up with Hisao. As annoying as he is, I wouldn't wish anyone to have to put up with those clones." He then started to blush a little when Izanagi asked him about the princess and rubbed his head. "Not bad actually. One of the best girls I've ever had. Though, I didn't expect her to seduce me of all people. I think I'm going to get annoyed of her manipulation abilities," he said, laughing nervously as he closed his eyes.

Hideaki nodded and followed Yuko to the elevators. He stumbled a little when she pulled him inside. 'Forceful much?' He rubbed his head with his free hand and sighed as she pressed one of the buttons. 'It's not like I really mind though...' He looked at her and smiled. "So...I really don't know much about you. What do you like to do in your free time?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 31 Aug 2012, 1:48 am
Hikaru let go of Katsuo's cock Kaleb went to go unzip his pants and watched as they fell. "Like what you see?" Hikaru said when Katsuo was starring at his penis and smiled at him kind of evily. He chuckled when Kaleb told Katsuo to do whatevery they say. Hikaru squated a little and turned Katsuo's head so he would be faces in Hikaru's direction. He shoved his dick into Katsuo's mouth and began thrusting slowly.

Asuka leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. She blushed when Daichi told her that she was cuter when she moaned. She smiled at him and pushed him off of her, taking off her dress. She lied back down next to him after she took off her bra and began licking the heads of his cock as she stroked it, moaning from Daichi still fingering her.

"Most likely." Ayane answered with a giggle as she followed him down to the throne room. She nodded and followed him outside, covering her eyes from how bright it was. She saw the boat as well asking herself. 'What do we need a boat for?'

Minami laughed as she began to play with Suzume the looked over in the direction of where her daughter was looking. "Maybe, ok sweetie." She replied as she looked back down at her and placed her hand on Suzume's head.

"Well it was going to be part of our rescue mission but... They flew back so we can use it some other time." Minamoto explained as he walked over to Shuichi. He turned around when they landed sighed in relief that the weren't hurt.

Rokuzai nodded and rubbed Kaimko's arm gently. He looked down at her and smiled. "Lets go inside and calm down. I know it might be a little difficult but you do need to atleast relax." He said to her then began walking towards the castle.

Tatsuya walked over to the boat and his eyes lit up. "Hey MInamoto, can I take this out for a test drive!?" He asked as he placed his hand on the boat turning around to him. His eyes widened when Minamoto said yes. "If anyone wants a ride, better get on now!" He announced as he walked for anyone to get on.

Minamoto turned to Tatsuya when he heard his question and rolled his eyes as he smiled. "Yeah, just don't reck it. 'Ya adrenaline junky.'" He chuckled and shook his head as he turned back to Shuichi.

Arisu was unable to rub her clit any longer because of the pleasure she was getting out of the vibrator when Naoki started fucking her with it. She began to scream with ecstacy, not caring if Naoki was being rough about it. "Don't... be to bashful... If you... want to ram... it inside me... I love it... when people are rough..." She said as she looked at Naoki with a smile, heavily breathing.

Kioshi nodded and turned back to Hisao with a glare. He busted up laughing nearly falling out of his chair when he saw Hisao get pulled by something and land flat on his face. "Man... Seeing you guys get hurt makes me want to wet myself." He calmed down and sat back up, resting his head on hand. He looked over at Haruka and asked. "How'd you do that? I've never seen that done before."

Yoshiko blushed at what Alex said. She sat up and looked at him. "I don't know. Every once in a while when I do something with my fathers prinsoners he gets really mad at me..." She said as she looked at him. "I would love to meet him with you, but I don't want to get in trouble again, Alex."

"It's his punishment for now since we can never seem to catch him." Izanagi chuckled as he turned to Junichi. He cracked up a little when he started to complain about the princess' manipulation power. "Man, I would love to be manipulated by her, Jun. You got lucky because you can change back and forth."

"I usually just watch tv or practice with my scythe." Yuko repliedand smiled at him. "What do you like to do besides your research, Hideaki?" She asked as she leaned against the wall of the elevator with her hands behind her back.

"Oh... What's this..." Ryuu looked at the laptop intensely. "Contract #005: Successful?" He said then began to read it. "Lets see if it actually works." He said with a smirk and began to say the incantation. When he finished he noticed that nothing happened and shrugged. He turned around and jumped a little. "Oh no..." He tilted his back as he smacked his forehead. "Not you again!"

Takara had a look of confusion on her face when she saw Ryuu look at the computer intently. She continued to stare at him when he began saying something but dicided not to ask. She started to laugh when she saw him jump.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 31 Aug 2012, 5:35 pm
Katsuo struggled a little, trying to pull away from Hikaru. But each time Kaleb thrusted into him, he could feel Hikaru's dick going deeper and deeper down his throat. He started to moan a little when Kaleb thrusted into him harder and faster. He started moaning a little louder when he felt Kaleb stroking his dick, making him blush.

Kaleb smirked as he reached around, grabbing ahold of Katsuo's dick and stroking it. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying this," he said as he thrusted into him harder and faster as he looked up at Hikaru. "Wouldn't you agree Hika-kun?"

Daichi looked at her curiously when she pushed him off of her. He blushed when he saw her taking off her dress. He softly moaned as she licked the head of his dick and stroked it. He pulled his finger out and slid her panties off of her. He pulled her on top of him so they were in a sixty-nine position and blushed more as he held onto her thighs. He lifted his head a little, closing his eyes as he began licking her clit.

Aedan rubbed his head as he looked at Ayane and smiled. He put his arm around her, then looked Kamiko a little worried. "Quit being stubborn and just go," he said, sliding his other hand into his pocket, closing his eyes as he sighed. 'She hasn't changed at all.'

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai when he offered to take her inside. Before she had a chance to object, she heard Aedan's comment and looked at him. She nodded and looked down, taking Roku's hand and holding it tight.

Suzume started jumping up and down as she nodded. She heard Tatsuya ask if he could drive the boat and her eyes lit up. She ran over to him and looked up at him with a big smile. "Can I go too!?" She asked Tatsuya excitidely.

Shuichi nodded to what Minamoto said. He looked over at Suzume and laughed a little on how she was acting. He walked over and picked up her jacket and scarf, then grabbed his own jacket. He walked over to Minami and smiled. "It wont hurt. Why don't we go with them for a little ride?"

Itsuko walked over to Minamoto and gave him a quick kiss. She rolled her eyes when she heard Tatsuya asked if he could go for a joy ride. She wrapped her arms around Minamoto and looked up at him. "Let's go inside for now."

Naoki nodded as she lifted her head a little and thrusted it into her even harder and faster. She moved up a little and started making out with Arisu, continuing to play with her breasts with her free hand.

Haruka giggled at Kioshi's comment. She then looked at him when he asked her how she did it. She leaned back against her chair and crossed her legs. "It's called shadow manipulation. It takes a lot of practice to be able to use it as a weapon. Typically, most of my clan can only use shadow travel," she said and smirked, disappearing into the shadows. She appeared behind Kioshi and placed her hand on his shoulder and giggled. "It's not easy to learn, but it's a neat little trick to catch someone off guard."

Hisao sat up and crossed his legs. He rested his elbow on his leg, leaning over a little as he propped up his head on the palm of his hand. "Facinating," he said to himself kind of sarcastically as he closed his eyes.

Alexander sighed and nodded to what she said. He stood up straight and walked over to her. He took one hand out of his pocket and placed it on her cheek with a gentle smile, but it wasn't one of his usual fake smiles. "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble m'lady. Don't worry about it then." He took his hand off her cheek and placed it on his head, moving the hair from his eyes in the process as he closed them. "So then, what shall we do?"

Sadao was staring down at his book of death sitting in a nearby chair. "That's a shame. Now if you'll just..." He looked up from talking and realized he wasn't speaking with the same person anymore when he heard Ryuu's voice. He sighed, looking back down at his book and flipping through the pages. "Odd. You're not scedualed for death today Ryuu," he said as he started writing something down. "But I could fit you in if you're willing to call me. Might as well make the most of my time here." He smirked, closing his book and standing up as he looked at Ryuu, his pen vanishing and a scythe appearing in his hand in it's place.

Hideaki shrugged and rubbed his head. "Not really much except training to be honest. I'm...not much of a social person...so it's not like I have any friends to hang out with. I spend most of my free time in my room reading," he explained and sighed when he finished. He looked at Yuko and smiled at her a little as he closed his eyes. "It's kind of nice having someone to talk to though," he said as the elevator doors opened.

Junichi chuckled a little and nodded. He slid his hands into his pockets as he smirked. "Well, she did say that I would be her number one fuck buddy." He closed his eyes. "I can't really complain." He walked over and leaned up against the wall next to Izanagi.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:49 pm
Hikaru smirked when Katsuo tried to struggle to get away and thrusted deeper, nearly making Katuo deep thraot his cock. Every once in a while he would moan, but he was having to much fun raping Katsuo. He looked at Kaleb and nodded. "Maybe we should do this more often since he's having a blast."

Asuka stopped licking and stroking Daichi's dick for a second when he pulled off her panties. She squeeled when he pulled her onto of him and turned a dark shade of red. She put the head of his dick in her and played with it with her lips and tounge, then almolst immidietly start screaming when he started licking her clit. She started stroking his dick and sucking on it as she started blowing him.

Ayane rolled her eyes at Aedan's comment. "You really do need to be a little nicer to everyone, babe." She giggled and watched was Rokuzai took Kamiko inside. She turned back to her husband. "Wanna go with Suya-kun?" She asked as she held both of his hands.

"I know you don't want to, but it's the best for the baby." Rokuzai said as he looked down at Kamiko when they began walking inside the castle. "She's going to be alright, Kami." He kissed her on the head and smiled at her.

Minami giggled when she saw her daughter run over to Tatsuya. "Yeah, why not." She said to Shuichi and shrugged as she smiled, beginning to walk over to the boat. When she got over ot it she lifted up Suzume onto the boat.

Minamoto nodded and gave Itsuko a quick kiss back. He took Itsuko's hand and began walking her back to the castle. "We do need to think of a plan though. Just rushing in will get us all killed."

Arisu began to scream when Naoki thrusted the vibrator into her faster and harder. She turned her head as Naoki lifted her head. Her screams became muffled when Naoki bagan making out with her. She began to convulse when she was cumming.

"Interesting." Kioshi responded. He noticed that she sank into teh shadows and wondered where she went because her scent became sporatic. He jumped a little when he felt her hand on his shoulder and quickly turned around in his chair. "So is that shaow teleportation thingy you guys do." He said then turned to Hisao and saw him pouting. "Oh calm down. It's not like she would have killed you. So quit pouting." He said as he got up and walked over to the door. "I'm going to the bar." He said as he opened it. "You guys can follow me if you want."

Yoshiko blushed when Alexander placed his hand on her cheek. She nodded and smiled at him. "I'm not sure what to do. I normally just read books when I'm bored or I go fuck with my fathers experiments." She said as she stood up.

"You know that this Ryuu might not be the real Ryuu. You shouldn't go flailing the tooth pick around unless you know if that person is the real thing or not." Ryuu said sacractically as Sadao equipped his scythe. "And even though you can't die, I think this island explodsion might be able to do that. So I wouldn't try anything if I were you, Sadao." He said than turned back to the laptop.

Yuko smiled and gave Hideaki a quick kiss on the cheek. "It is really nice to be able to talk to someone." She replied and exited the elevator. "Woooow. There are so many experiments, Hideaki. You would pove to be able to experiment on poeple who are willing and wouldn't judge you huh?" She asked as she walked around slowly with her hands behind her back.

"Yeah, you really can't." Izanagi said as he chuckled. "So who want to go fuck with some people in town? I'm bored and want to get out of here before that little bastard gets down here." He said as he pushed off the wall and began heading for the front door.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Sep 2012, 3:16 am
Katsuo could feel Hikaru's dick hitting the back of his throat with each thrust. He quit struggling, knowing it was useless. He started to relax as the pleasure got the better of him. His breathing became heavier along with his muffled moaning when he felt like he was going to cum already. When he finally did, he felt Kaleb still stroking his dick and felt like he was going to scream.

Kaleb nodded in agreement and looked back at Katsuo. He smirked and started stroking his dick faster when he noticed Katsuo was about to cum. "Maybe we should considering it didn't take him long to cum," he pointed out when Katsuo was finished and started stroking the head of his dick. He chuckled a little when he heard Katsuo trying not to scream. "You don't have to hold back kid. Just let go an enjoy yourself."

Daichi started moaning when he felt her sucking on the head of his dick. His moans got a little louder when she started blowing him. He burried his face into her pussy to try and muffle it a little as he sucked on her clit.

Kamiko nodded and followed Rokuzai back to the castle. As they walked into the throne room, she looked up at him and smiled a little. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I wanted to surprise you...I didn't think you'd find out like that..."

Itsuko nodded in agreement as she followed Minamoto. "I agree. We don't even know what kind of defence or power he has yet. We'll have to find that out before we even decide to attack him. Not to mention that he probably has guards who are probably just as strong. I get the feeling this is going to be a lot tougher than when you all fought Alex."

Aedan looked at Ayane and sighed with a nod. "Yes ma'am." He smiled a little when she asked if he wanted to go with them. "Sure. Let's go." He took her hand, leading her over to the boat. He climbed up onto the boat, then helped her up and looked at Suzume when she started jumping around from excitement. He chuckled a little, looking back at Ayane. He wrapped his arms around her. "Watching her kind of makes me want another kid even more."

Shuichi smiled and nodded. He followed Minami over to the boat and after she lifted Suzume up, he helped her up as well before climbing on board himself. He laughed as he watched Suzume and walked over to her, setting down the jackets and scarf. He picked her up when he saw her trying to look over the side and put her on his shoulders. "There you go."

Suzume giggled and started running around the boat and jumping around. She ran over to the edge and tried to lift herself up to look over the edge. She sqeaked when Shuichi picked her up and put her on his shoulders. She smiled at him, then looked out at the ocean. "Let's go! Let's go!"

Naoki smirked when Arisu came and lifted her head up. She kept the vibrator in her for a little longer before pulling it out and turning it off. She slid her hand from Arisu's breast to her cheek. "Did you have fun?"

Haruka held her hands behind her back and watched as Kioshi stood up and walked over to the door. She tilted her head to the side a little when he said they could go with him to the bar. 'Never drank before. Guess it could be interesting.' She smiled and nodded. "I'll go!" She said as she jogged over to him. She closed her eyes and smiled at him.

Hisao rolled his eyes and stood up. He sighed. "I'm going to try to find some dinner. I'll catch up with you two later," he said as he walked out the door and headed into town to try and find someone to feed off of.

Alexander opened his eyes and looked at Yoshiko. He slid his hand back into his pocket and shrugged. "I'll do whatever you want princess." He smirked as he looked down at her when she stood up. "I am your pet now after all. Just tell me where to go or what to do."

Sadao looked at Ryuu for a moment as his smile faded. He closed his eyes as his scythe disappeared and he sat back down in the chair, crossing his legs and reopening his book. "So why did you call me here? It peaks my curiousity that you'd want to see me," he said with a chuckle as he looked down at his book. The pen reappeared in his hand and he began writing in it. "How did you find out how to summon me is a better question."

Hideaki's face turned completely red when Yuko kissed his cheek. He looked down so his hair covered his eyes and nodded. He followed her out of the elevator, keeping his head down. "Um...yeah...th-that would be nice..." He rubbed the back of his neck, still embarassed that she had kissed him.

Junichi chuckled at Izanagi's suggestion. "Sure. Why don't we head over to the bar for a while? It's always fun messing with those drunks," he suggested as he followed Izanagi outside. He slid his hands into his pockets. "Maybe we can find out a cute girl while were there?" He smirked as he looked up at him. "You need to get laid anyways."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:48 am
Hikaru loved the feeling of hitting the back of Katsuo's throat. He noticed Katsuo was cumming and and slowed down so he could breath. When he was finished cumming, he began to thrust his cock back into the back of Katsuo's throat as hard and fast as he could. He looked up at Kaleb nodded. "Maybe we can get him to cum once more before we do." He said with a smirk then pulled his dick out of Katsuo's mouth. He laid on his back and scooted under Katsuo so they would bhe in the sixty-nine position. He moved Kalebs hand and stuck Katsuo's penis in his mouth, blowing him as he forced Katuo's head down, making him suck on his dick again. He reached one hand passed his head and began messaging Kalebs nuts.

"You don't have to... stop yourself from moaning baby..." Asuka said when she took Daichi's dick out of her mouth and began rubbing his nuts gently with her nails. She started screaming when she felt like she was going to cum and shoved his dick back into her mouth, going all the down to the base. She began to slowly hump his face when she came.

Rokuzai nodded and wrapped his arms around her tight. "It's ok sweetie. I'm glad you're pregnant again..." He stopped so he could kiss her on the head. "... I really miss having a little one running around. Now thatYuko and Tatsuya are all ground up, we don't see much of them anymore." Rokuzai said, letting her go. "Atleast they're not like Hideaki, right?" He said sarcastically. "He's not a bad kid though. It's just that him and Aedan are to much alike, atittude wise." He tookKamiko's hand and led her back to their room.

"I know of one guard that might still be alive. Ryuu used to have tons of guard before some kind of war happened. I'm not to sure who his enemy was, but they were just as strong as his army's were. I escaped when there was to much confusion." Minamoto said as they walked up to the front door. He gave Itsuko a quick kiss then opened the door. "If anything else we need to get prepared for the long battles ahead of us. Because what we saw Ryuu do to Malik. That was just childs play to him." He explained, remembering a little bit of his past, shutting his eyes tight as he tried to surpress them.

Ayane smiled and followed Aedan over to the boat. She reached her hand up and grabbed Aedan's hand. She climbed up on the boat and noticed that Suzume was extremely excited and giggled at how cute she was. She wrapped her arms around Aedan as well and rested her head on his shoulder. She nodded then said. "Maybe we should try for another one then." She kissed his neck and forced him to sit down.

Minami blushed when Shuichi helped her up onto the boat. "T-thank you..." She said as he climbed up. She sat down as she watched Suzume jump around and giggled. 'He acts just like Malik. I know he loves me and all but why is he so sweet to me even though we're not together? And he treats Suzume like his own daughter...' He thought as she watched Shuichi pick her daughter up when she was struggling and set her on his shoulders.

"Ok everyone. Sit down and I'll move this thing out into the water." Tatsuya said when he saw everyone get into the boat that wanted to go. When everyone sat down, he pushed the boat into the water and hopped on. He went and sat in the drivers seat, turning on the engine.

Arisu yelled at the top of her lungs from the pleasure after she came when Naoki didn't pull out the vibrator right away. After she pulled it out, Arisu began to catch her breath when Naoki asked her if she had fun. She giggled and nodded. "So I guess it's my turn to have with you huh?" She asked as she smiled at Naoki and gave her a quick kiss. She smirked and ripped the vibrator out of her hand, pushing her onto her back and pinning her there before Naoki could say anything. She gently stuck the dildoe inside Naoky's pussy and turned it on. "Now I'm going to have more fun." She stated as she went down on her as well and she thrusted the vibrator in and out of her vagina. She used her free hand to play with Naoki's breasts.

Kioshi nodded at Haruka and opened the door. He looked up at Hisao when he said he would meet up with them later and nodded to him as well. "Good luck!" He shouted out to Hisao as as they began to wlak in seperate directions. He began to walk to the bar, putting his hands in his pockets.

Yoshiko turned and gave Alex a funny look when he said he would do whatever for her. She giggled when he said he was her pet and walked over to the door. "Ok you naughty boy, just follow me and hand me your leash." She said as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I didn't know it was you I was calling Sadao. I didn't want to see your dead ass anyways." Ryuu turned to say with a smile. "This kid I took from the vampire kingdom, named Hideaki, had it in his laptop. He aloud me to download all of this stuff onto my system so..." He explained then turned completely around. "How did you end up getting contracted to him anyways?" He leaned up against the desk and crossed his arms.

Yuko turned back to Hideaki when she heard his comment and noticed he extremely red. "Are you ok? Are you coming down with something? Let me check that for you." She said as she walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead before he could answer.

Izanagi chuckled and nodded at his first comment then glared at him for a second when he said he needed to get laid. "Hey hey hey. I don't want some loose girl that'll go for any guy, except the princess. Unfortunaely she won't take me so." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "And why don't you find me one since you think 'I need to get laid so badly'."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:50 pm
Katsuo looked up at Hikaru innocently and shyly when he pulled his dick out of his mouth, breathing heavily. He watched as Hikaru got down and scooted under him. He went to say something, but Hikaru pushed his head back down before he could. He was starting to get into it a little bit and went all the way down to the base each time he went down all the way back up to the head.

Kaleb chuckled a little as he watched Hikaru slide under Katsuo and start blowing him. He thrusted as hard and as fast as he could into Katsuo's ass when he felt Hikaru caressing his balls and moaned softly. "Looks like he's getting into it. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun with this one," he said as he placed his hands on Katsuo's hips.

Daichi blushed and started moaning louder when she caressed his nuts. He noticed that she was getting ready to cum and started sucking on her clit and fingered her. When he could tell she was finished, he pulled away and laid his head back, moaning a little louder as he continued fingering her.

Kamiko smiled and kissed him back. She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we really don't get to spend much time with them anymore." She then giggled a little when he started talking about Hideaki and nodded again. "At least Hideaki knows when to be respectful at not run his mouth off," she said and giggled more as they got to their room.

"It seems like they won in the end if the kingdom still belongs to Ryuu. I wonder who it was..." Itsuko stopped and looked up at Minamoto. She smiled, kissing him back. Her smile faded from his comment about what he did to Malik being only childs play. She reached up, placing her hand on his cheek. "I just hope they don't try to do the same to Haruka what they did to you..."

Aedan nodded and blushed as he was forced to sit down as she kissed his neck. He held her close with a smile. "Maybe we can when we get back from our boat ride to try and take some of the stress off of us?" He asked with a smirk, placing his hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead.

Shuichi nodded and sat down when Tatsuya started the engine. He looked up at Suzume. "Hold on. I don't want you to fall." He looked over at Minami and noticed she was looking at him. He tilted his head a little, confused on why she would be staring at him. "Something on your mind Mina-chan?"

Suzume giggled and nodded, leaning forward a little as she looked out at the water. Her eyes lit up when she heard the engine start and tried to hold in her excitement. She looked down at Shuichi when she heard his question, then over at her mother and smiled. "Come sit with us mommy!"

Naoki blushed as she was pushed onto her back before she could respond. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes when Arisu stuck the vibrator inside of her. She moaned softly when it was turned on. She nodded and began to moan louder as Arisu thrusted the vibrator in her.

Alexander chuckled a little, grabbing ahold of the end of the leash. He walked over to Yoshiko and held it out for her to take. "Here you are m'lady. Lead the way," he said as she took it and followed her. He wrapped his arms around her when she had her back to him and leaned over close to her neck as he made her stop walking. "And maybe later I could have a little taste of your delicious blood?" He asked flirtatiously, sliding his hand up to her cheek and turning her head a little to look at him as he lifted his head a little and leaned closer to her face with a smirk. "After I have a taste of those lips of course."

Hideaki looked up to answer and his eyes widened a little when she walked up and kissed his forehead. His whole face turned red as he quickly jumped back, covering his mouth and looking away from her. "I-I'm f-f-f-fine...j-just st-stop k-k-kissing m-me...," he stuttered and looked down again. 'Why does she have to act so innocent!?'

Sadao chuckled a little with a smirk. "That hurts Ryuu. You could at least pretend you want to see me." He looked up at Ryuu when he heard Hideaki's name. He leaned back, his book and pen vanishing as he crossed his arms. "He summoned me by accident. Simple mistake most people do. Usually they just pronounce something wrong and end up calling something they don't want around." He closed his eyes and shrugged. "The boy is basically a living reaper now..." He opened his eyes with an evil grin on his face. "...As long as I have his soul, he's my servant. He has to do whatever I say no matter what and in exchange, I can't let him die...unless it's natural of course. But even after he dies, his contract wont end. That boy is mine forever."

Haruka followed Kioshi to the bar. When they got there, she looked up at him with a smile. "So Kio-kun, what exactly do you do? Besides spying on people of course," she asked with a giggle as she followed him inside. "Don't you have any friends or family to spend time with?"

Junichi laughed when he saw Izanagi glare at him. He took his hands out of his pockets and rested them behind his head. He smirked when Izanagi asked him to pick a girl. "So, any preferences? Or shall I pick the cutest, unwilling girl in the bar for you to have fun with?" He looked up at Izanagi and chuckled.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 1:35 am
Hikaru started to softly moan and chuckled a little bit when he noticed Katsuo was getting into it. He muffled something in agreement as he swollowed all of Katsuo's cock. After a little while he began to feel like he was going to cum and moaned louder, thrusting into Katsuo's mouth faster. When he came he continued to thrust into his mouth.

Asuka began screaming with Daichi's dick still in her mouth when she felt him start fingering her as she came. she continued to scream after she came because Daichi continued to finger her. She felt like she was going to cum again. "Don't... stop..." She was able to say when she pulled up for a quick second then went back down and continued to suck on his penis.

"Thats true. Well maybe if Aedan flip out all the time they might have a good relationship." Rokuzai said as he opened the door and let Kamiko in first. "I just hope they they don't turn out to be experimented on like Minamoto. I don't know what I would do if Yuko was and ended up being one that was a failiure..." He closed the door and walked over to the bed and crawled up to the pillow.

"I don't know what who ever it was must have just gotten tired of it and retreated." Minamoto said out loud after Itsuko kissed him. "Hehe, they probably won't. She's probably gotten away already and just wandering around like she does her when she doesn't want to do her lessons." He chuckled as they began to walk again.

Ayane smiled and nodded. "Because earlier was mean... I was just getting into it too... I'm not saying it's your fault, because it's not." She said as he kissed her forehead. "Well atleast this might be a little mood setting for later. A romantic boat ride on the ocean. "I'm not sure how romantic it will be with Suya-kun as the driver, but we'll make the best of it." She gave Aedan a quick kiss on the cheek as they began to drive off.

Minami blinked and shook her head. "No... Just spacing out..." She responded to Shuichi then looked at her daughter. She nodded and got up, moving over to Shuihci and Suzume. "Get down. I don't want you falling out while you're on his shouolders, ok baby girl?" She said as she turned to them. 'I don't think it would hurt to give it a try.' She thought to herself as she glanced at Shuichi every once in a while.

"Alright folks, hold on to something because this isn't going to be a joy ride." Tatsuya said as he turned the boat around and turned to look at everyone with a smile. When then boat was completely around he shifted it into its highest gear and gunned it.

Arisu began to finger herself to the sound of Naoki's. When she got her face down to Naoki's pussy she began licking and sucking her clit.

Yoshiko took the leash when Alexander handed it to her. She stopped walked when she felt his arms wrap around her. She giggled after what he said and smiled at him. "No. I don't like getting my blood sucked. But I can give you this." She said then gave him a quick kiss on the lips and broke through his grip. "Now come on pup. Lets go look out at the sea." She gave a light tug on the leash signaling him ot follow her.

"Why?" Yuko asked innocently and looked at him curiously. "I thought guys liked it when girl... Ooohhh..." She wrapped her arms around Hideaki and began kissing him playfully all over his face. She felt him push her off and giggled. "Sorry..." She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around one of his and held on tight, pressing his arm inbetween her boobs.

"Why should I since every time I do, you want to kill me. I can't pretend to be happy about that." Ryuu said as he rolled his eyes. "Well I feel bad for him. But I should feel a little sorry for you too since you have to protect someone who seems to look like he can't protect himself." He chuckled a little and stood up straight. "Better not let him die, or it'll be your head."

"Nothing very much. I love to spy on people so it never gets old." Kioshi explained Haruka's first question. He stopped and looked down, making his hair cover his face when she asked her seccond question. "... I don't have anyone..." He clinched his fists and teeth as he explained. "... After I was a successful experiment, everyone looked down on me and didn't want anything to do with me... The only person who would talk ot me was your father... And if anything happens when he gets here I would give my life for him since I still owe him..." A few tears streamed down his face as he remember everyone that he loved turn on him. Kioshi wiped the tears from his face and forced a smile as he looked at Haruka. "Come on, no need to get all depressed for we drink huh?" He said as he placed his hand on top of her head and rubbing it.

Izanagi rolled his eyes as he chuckled at what Junichi said. "Pervert." He pushed Jun into a nearby wall as they walked to the bar. "I don't care just as long as she isn't to unwilling. But we'll do that after we have fun with the drunks."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 3:47 am
Katsuo's eyes shot open when Hikaru came in his mouth and continued thrusting, making him swallow his cum. He lifted his head up a little and started stroking Hikaru's dick, trying to keep his moaning under contol as his breathing became heavy, feeling like he was going to cum again already when he felt Kaleb cum inside him. He leaned his head down and closed his eyes, trying not to scream as he came inside Hikaru's mouth. "P-please stop...I can't...I can't take it anymore...," he begged as he tried to catch his breath.

Kaleb leaned over as he started to cum, closing his eyes. He opened his eyes when Katsuo sounded like he was going to cum again and smirked. He chuckled a little when he heard Katsuo begging for them to stop. "What do you think Hikaru? Should we be nice and let him go for now?" He asked as he slowed down a little so he could hear Hikaru's answer.

Daichi nodded and smiled when she told him not to stop. He leaned up and started sucking on her clit again, moaning louder and breathing heavily when he felt like he was going to cum. He pulled his finger out and slid his tounge inside her pussy as he thrusted into her mouth.

Kamiko smiled and nodded as she walked inside. "Yeah. I hope they'll be able to get along someday though." She looked at him when he closed the door and looked down a little. "I don't think Hideaki would let that happen. If he's really so much like Aedan, he would rather be an experiment then let them do anything to her." She looked up at him and smiled as he walked over and crawled onto the bed. She walked over to him, crawling into bed next to him and laying her head down on the pillow. "Don't worry. He seems like a very nice boy and doesn't seem the type to let anything bad happen to a girl." She placed her hand on his cheek, closing her eyes as she smiled.

Itsuko nodded and held her hands behind her back. "You're probably right, knowing Haruka," she responded with a giggle and followed him. "I'm not completely worried about her. She's a tough one, just like her father." She looked up at him and smiled.

Aedan nodded, holding her close to him. "Yeah...that kid driving? Nah, this will be more of a fun ride than a romantic one." He chuckled a little and held her tighter when Tatsuya gunned it and laughed. "He seems to be having fun. Adrenaline junky." He looked back down at Ayane and smiled.

Suzume looked a little disappointed when her mother told her to get down. She looked at Shuichi when he told her to listen and nodded. She leaned up against him and started humming as she smiled, looking up at the sky. She looked over her shoulder at Shuichi. "Shu-kun, I'm cold."

Shuichi smiled at Minami and nodded. He looked up at Suzume. "Better listen to your mom kiddo." He reached up and lifted her off his shoulders, setting her in his lap. He smiled and nodded, reaching over and grabbing her father's jacket and putting it around her. "There you go squirt," he said, rubbing her head. He turned to look at Minami. "What about you? You're not cold or anything, are you?" He asked as he grabbed his scarf and started to put it on.

Naoki covered her mouth after a while as she began to cum to muffle her screams as she started to cum and closed her eyes tight. She lifted her head and looked down at Arisu with a smile, taking her hand off her mouth so she could catch her breath.

Alexander looked a little disappointed when she said she didn't like to be bitten. His eyes widned a little in shock when she kissed him and stood there frozen for a moment, not completely sure what happened. He looked down as a light blush crossed his cheeks, sliding his hands into his pockets as he followed, thinking to himself. 'Why does she make me feel self concious? I've raped and killed woman. I've never given a damn about anyone except myself. I even killed my own father and yet...' He lifted his head a little and looked at Yoshiko as she walked ahead of him a few steps. '...And yet I can't seem to get her out of my mind...' He smiled at her, then closed his eyes and looked down a little as he walked. "So m'lady, may I ask a bit of a personal question? What is it that you see in me?"

Hideaki froze when Yuko wrapped her arms around him and started kissing his face. He pushed her away, taking a few steps back. He looked down at her when she grabbed his arm. "It's...ok..." 'God...she is so cute...' He looked away, feeling her breasts against his arm and starting to get a few perverted thoughts. "S-so...shall we continue exploring or go back upstairs?" He asked, trying to get his mind off of what was going on.

Sadao shrugged and stood up again, dropping his arms to his sides. "Maybe. But he's still young and I can tell just by being with you, he's probably gonna end up in a lot of trouble." He slid one hand into his pocket and smirked. "Oh, don't worry. I kinda like that kid. I wouldn't let him die unless he stopped listening to me...that would be breaking our agreement..." He looked around. "So where is the kid anyways?" He asked curiously as he looked back at Ryuu.

Haruka giggled to his response. Her smile faded when he stopped and turned to look at him. Her eyes widened a little as she listened to his story and started to feel bad for asking. She looked down when she saw the tears streaming down his face. 'I shouldn't have asked and now he's upset...' When he placed his hand on her head, she looked up at him. She reached up and placed her hand on his shoulder with a gentle smile. "Well, I don't care if you are an experiment or not Kio-kun. I think you're a really nice guy and I don't know how anyone could just reject you." She closed her eyes as her smile grew a little. She took her hand off his shoulder and walked over to a table and sat down, crossing her legs. She leaned forward, resting her arms on the table. She glanced over at the door when she noticed Izanagi and Junichi walked in, reconizing Izanagi from the castle. "Hey Kioshi, who are those two anyways?" She whispered as she looked back at Kioshi.

Junichi laughed as he was pushed into the wall. "Ok, ok." He rubbed his arm, still laughing a little as they walked into the bar. He glanced around and a smirk grew on his face when he saw Kioshi with Haruka. He leaned over, nudging Izanagi with his elbow and tilting his head towards their direction and chuckled. "Looks like Kioshi's got himself a little friend."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 7:34 am
Hikaru continued to moan as Katsuo lifted his head. He felt his cum hit the back of his throat and continued to suck on his cock. He chuckled when he heard Katsuo say he couldn't take anymore. Hikaru pulled Katsuo's dick out of his mouth so he could speak. "Nah, I think he needs to learn got to take his punishment." He replied as he forced Katsuo's head back down, making him sucks on Hikaru's dick again as he began to blow Katsuo again.

Minamoto nodded in agreement as they walked down a hallway. He stopped when he heard someone say they couldn't take something anymore when they walked passed one of the rooms. He teleport into the room that he heard the voice come form and jumped back when he saw three guys going at it. "OH DEAR GOD!" While he was still in mid-air, he teleported back out of the room and slammed against the wall across the hallway with a disgusted look on his face. 'What in the hell did I teleport into!?'

Rokuzai nodded and laid his head down on the pillow. smiling back at Kamiko. He wrapped his arm around her as he scooted closer to her. "What should we name this one honey?" He asked as he placed his forehead on hersas he gave her a quick kiss.

Asuka began to moan a little louder when Daichi thrusted into the back of her throat and stick is tounge inside her vagina. She swallowed his cum when he was finished and lifted her head. "Do you want to continue?" She continued to gently stroke his dick until she got an answer.

Ayane nodded and smiled at Aedan, holding him tight as Tatsuya shot out of the bay and into the open waters. She giggled and nodded. "Well even though Suya-kun is going pretty fast, it's nice to be out, smelling the fresh salt air, clear blue water, holding onto the one I love and am being able to share it with." She cuddled up next to Aedan and held him tighter.

'I'm going to give it a shot since he's great with Suzume.' Minami shook her head and smiled at him as she scooted over, leaning against Shuichi as she rested her head on his shoulder. "So you having fun sweetie?"

Arisu smirked when she heard Naoki's muffled moans when she came. She left the vibrator inside of Naoki and turned it on ot it's highest setting and sat there with it until Naoki tells her to stop. "I don't know why, but I feel like being a little mean."

As Yoshiko and Alexander walked around the castle, she turned to him when he asked his question. "I don't know, you're cute, you're funny, you're everything in a guy I've never seen before so, I find it intreging. But for the most part, you're cute." She giggled and walked him outside into the garden.

"Yeah, lets continue exploring since you seem to like this place alot." Yuko said as she smiled at Hideaki as she pulled him along. "These experiments seems to be pretty tame. The stuff I see on t.v. makes it out to be so gory and horrific." She stated as she looked at the people and animals in the test tubes.

Ryuu chuckled then Sadao said that Hideaki was going to get into a lot of trouble. "Depends on what you mean by trouble..." He began to say as he leaned against the desk behind him with one hand and put his other one in his pocket. "... If I do get him into trouble, I'm going to get him out of it. He's to valuable to me." He explained then listened to what else Sadao had to say. "He's down in the experiment part of this facility with his girlfriend, looking around. Hopefully they don't get to horrified at the things that are down there."

"Thanks Haruka. But the other reason why I don't..." Kioshi began to say but when Haruka interrupted him and looked at the door. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he slapped his forehead. "Those are Ryuu's two head lackies, and only lackies. They go around and just fuck with everyone. Oh god their looking over here." He said as he noticed Izangagi and Junichi looking over at them.

Izanagi felt Junichi nudge him and and looked over at him. He then looked over at Kioshi and chuckled. His eyes widened and a smirked slowly grew on is face. "Looks like we have ourselves a little date and some dinner." He whispered back to Jun then began to wlak over to Haruka and Kioshi.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:03 am
"B-but I--" Katsuo wasn't even able to finish when Hikaru pushed his head back down. He then heard a very familiar voice and quickly lifted his head, catching a glimpse of Minamoto. "Wait! Don't leave me here sensei!" He whined, but Kaleb pushed his head back down before he could say anything else.

Kaleb glanced up when he heard someone yelling and stopped thrusting for a moment. He chuckled a little. "Guess Minamoto didn't enjoy the view very much." He looked at Katsuo when he yelled for help and pushed his head back down. "I don't think he's coming back. Besides, we're not finished." He smirked and started thrusting into him again.

Itsuko stopped and looked at Minamoto with a confused look. When he teleported away, she sighed and waited for him to return. When he came back, she was shocked that he came flying back and slammed against the wall. She heard his thoughts and was also getting the image he had seen and covered her mouth as she giggled. "You...didn't like what...you saw sweetie?" She asked, trying to hold in her laughter but wasn't doing a very good job. "Guess Katsuo...made some new friends...," she managed to say before she started cracking up from the look on her husbands face.

Kamiko wrapped her arm around him as well and cuddled up to Rokuzai. "I'm not sure. We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet," she said and giggled a little as she opened her eyes to look at him.

Daichi laid his head back and smiled. "I think that's enough for now." He gently moved her off of him and sat up, placing his hand on his head as he looked at her. "We have plenty of time to do more, but for now we should probably go see what everyone is up to. Or at least get some breakfast because I'm starving."

Aedan smiled as he caressed Ayane's cheek. "It is nice. I'm just happy getting to spend some time with you again. I'm always so busy that I hardly get to spend any time with you anymore." He rested his head on hers and closed his eyes. "Who knew ruling a kingdom would be hard," he said sarcastically with a chuckle.

Shuichi blushed a little when Minami scooted close to him and nodded as she laid her head on his shoulder. He blushed more, thinking that she had called him sweetie and looked down, his hair covering his eyes as he tried to hide his embarassment. "Y-yeah..." He then turned a dark shade of red, feeling even more embarassed when he realized that she was talking to Suzume and not him.

Suzume looked up at her mother and smiled with a nod. She giggled a little when Shuichi responded before she could. "I'm having lots of fun!" She said and giggled more when she saw Shuichi turn even more red. "Shu-kun's face is really red mommy."

Naoki threw her head back and closed her eyes, trying not to scream when Arisu turned the vibrator to the highest setting. "A-Arisu...stop...," she managed to say in between her moaning.

Alexander looked at Yoshiko, a little surprised by her answer as he followed her out to the garden. He closed his eyes and smirked. "Heh...never had anyone like me before..." He opened his eyes and looked up at the sky as he took a moment to let it sink in. "...You know how many women I've been with? More than I can count...I've raped more women than you can imagine. Usually, I get rejected because of that. Having a girlfriend...being in love...was always just an illusion to me." He looked back at her, taking his hand out of his pocket and scratched his head. "You are one twisted little princess for picking me of all people. Not to mention that your father hates me."

Junichi nodded in agreement and followed Izanagi over to Kioshi and Haruka. He leaned over, resting his hand on the back of Kioshi's chair. "So, want to introduce us to your little friend here Kioshi?" He asked as he glanced over at Haruka with a little bit of a perverted look in his eye.

Haruka rolled her eyes as she heard Junichi ask Kioshi if they would introduce them to her. 'This place is full of perverts.' She crossed her arms and noticed the look she was getting from Junichi. "Put those eyes back in your head buddy cuz I ain't interested." She leaned back, closing her eyes. "Now shoo. We're busy."

Hideaki nodded and let Yuko start pulling him around with her. He looked at the animals as they walked by them. "It depends on what kind of experiments you have to do. I've...seen my share of failed experiments...it really isn't pretty..." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. 'Hopefully it doesn't get much worse than this. She doesn't seem the type to be able to handle it very well...'

Sadao shrugged, putting his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes. "If you say so. The boy has a bit of a job coming up here soon that he's not gonna like very much. I may have to help him out a little bit." He chuckled a little as he opened his eyes. "Oh, I think he'll be fine. The boy is pretty twisted when it comes down to some of his experiments from what I've seen. Just like you Ryuu. But...he may not be too happy if the girl gets tramatized from it." His arms dropped to his sides and placed one hand on his hip. "Well...if there isn't anything else...I need to be going. I'm a very busy man and this little side trip isn't good for work."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 11:03 am
Hikaru chuckled a little bit after he heard Kaleb say that they weren't finished. He pulled Katuo's dick out of his mouth. "So I guess it's my turn to for the rear entry." He said as he lifted Katsuo's head off his dick and slid out of under him. After Kaleb pulled out he grabbed Katsuo and and drug him over to the bed. He picked him up and paid in on his back with his head leaning over the edge. "Just don't pass out on us now, Kat-kun." He said as he went behind Katsuo and lifted his legs. Hikaru stuck his penis inside on Katsuo's ass and began to thrust slowly. "You'll get used to it after a few times. Then you'll be begging us to do this more often." He said with a smirk and he gripped Katsuo's dick and began stroking it.

"Don't laugh at me!" Minamoto said as he tried to calm his breathing as he looked over at Itsuko. "God dammit! I said not to laugh!" He yelled out. "Come on... You're helping me get rid of that imagine!" He said demandingly as he grabbed her arm and took her to a room a few doors down. As they got there he gently pushed Itsuko inside and locked the door as he closed it behind him.

Asuka nodded to Daichi when he gently moved her off of him, catching her breath as she laid on her side. She smiled at him and said. "I don't think I be able to make anything with what just happened, being my kind of first time and all..." She said as she was able to sit up, still kind of convulsing. She leaned up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Next time... do you think... you canstick it inside me?" She asked curiously and she leaned her head against his shoulder, beginning to blush from what she just asked of him. after she got his answer she nodded and smiled at him as she lifted off his shoulder and scooted off the bed and got dressed.

Ayane nodded and looked at Aedan with a smile. "I feel bad that you think you have to take all the initiative for doing all the paperwork and everything else by yourself. I'm normally stuck sitting there while you work. Why don't you let me help you out since it is 'our' kingdom after all." Ayane kissed him and sat back a little bit as she giggled. "Maybe we should consider taking the weekdend off."

Minami giggled when she heard Shuichi answer. She lifted her head and smileda t her daughter. "Well I'm glad you are baby girl." She rustled Suzume's then she looked at Shuichi after her daughter said something about SHuichi's face being all red. She giggled alittle more and patted him on the head. "Well that's because he's embarassed, Suzu-chan." He leaned over and began to whisper in his ear. "You don't have to look so down. I meant you as well." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and wrapped one arm behind him, laying her head back down on his shoulder.

Arisu giggled when she was told to stop. She pulled out the vibrator and turned it off, placing it on the other side of Naoki as she laid next to with a smile. "That was a lot of fun. Maybe next time we can try something else with that vibrator of yours." She said with a perverted smirk on her face as she gave Naoki a kiss on the cheek.

"Well looks like you're going to have to get used to it huh?" Yoshiko teased as she giggled. When they got to a cliff that over looked the ocean she looked over at the it. She turned to Alexander with a tender smile. and walked over to him. She blushed a little bit and wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as she continued to smile. "I was planning on being a bitch, but I don't have it in my heart to do that to the guy I have a crush on." She said as she leaned closer. "Looks like you get to taste these lips sooner expected..." She leand up and passionatly kissed him.

"Does it really matter!" Kioshi exclaimed as she looked down. "She's a girl I just met. She doesn't mean anything to me so just leave her alone." He waved his hand at at Junichi then set his hand back down on the table. "Why don't you guys go bother someone else."

"Shut up Jun." Izanagi strarted to say as he walked over to Junichi and slapped him on the back of his head. "Sorry about my friend here. He likes to take the initiative, which isn't what we discussed." He snarled at Jun then turned back to Haruka and walked over to her. He held out his hand to her and introduced himself. "I'm Izanagi. And my dumbass friend over there is Junichi." He turned back to Junichi and glared at him.

"Well you would be the one to know." Yuko commented as she pulled him along slowly through the corridors, starring at all the experiments. She noticed that it started to get more gory as they walked along and held onto HIdeaki tighter. "Maybe we should... turn back now..." She said as she cringed in fear from what she saw.

Ryuu nodded and chuckled a little bit, wondering who the target was. He turned back to the laptop and waved at Sadao. "Well I'll call you when I need to speak to you." He began to start downloading stuff onto his systems. "Well that was a lovely visit now wasn't it hun." He said as he chuckled.

Takara giggled and nodded at Ryuu's question. "I wonder what he was talking about when Sadao said that Hideaki had a job to do?" She asked, knowing that her husband didn't know either.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:15 pm
Kaleb smirked and nodded as he pulled away from Katsuo. He watched as Hikaru dragged Katsuo over to the bed and chuckled at his reaction. He walked over in front of Katsuo and slid his dick as far as he could down his throat, interrupting what he was saying. "Well, if he passes out, we'll just have to wake him up."

Katsuo blushed as Hikaru started dragging him and struggled to get loose from his grip. He looked at Hikaru as he was laid on the bed with his head over the edge with a worried look when he was told not to pass out. He threw his head back, closing his eyes tight when Hikaru stuck his dick into his ass. "Please stop...I don't think I can take--" He gagged a little when Kaleb shoved his dick down his throat and started moaning as he felt Hikaru stroking his dick.

Itsuko continued to giggle as he grabbed her arm and started pulling her to another room. As she was pushed inside, she turned around and held her stomache, unable to stop the giggle fit. "I know you...secretly...liked it honey...watching Hikaru...and Kaleb fuck...Katsuo like that...," she said in between her giggles and leaned over as she tried to hold it in.

"I just never wanted to bother you with it. You shouldn't have to do anything sweetie." Aedan smiled, placing his hand on her cheek and looking into her eyes. He nodded to her suggestion. "Maybe we will and spend some time together." He leaned a little closer as he caressed her cheek gently.

Suzume nodded and giggled again when her mother said that Shuichi was embarassed. She closed her eyes and leaned back against him and started humming to herself. Shuichi felt Minami pat his head. 'Great...now she's making fun of me...' He turned his head to her in surprise when she said that she was talking with him as well. He smiled a little and nodded as he put his arm around her waist.

Alexander chuckled a little. "I guess I will have to get used to it." He stopped when they got to the cliff and looked out over the open ocean. He looked at her when she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He took his hands out of his pockets and placed them on her waist. He smiled a little to her comment and leaned over a little and kissed her back just as passionatly as he closed his eyes.

Haruka looked at Kioshi, a little bit of hurt in her eyes when he said that she meant nothing to him. 'Just...some girl?' She looked down and tried to pretend that his words didn't bother her. She looked up at Izanagi as he apologized for Junichi's rudeness and introduced himself. "Charmed..." She said with kind of an annoyed tone as she shook Izanagi's hand. "...I'm Haruka...so what do you want?" She asked as she crossed her arms again after letting go of his hand.

Junichi smirked at Kioshi's answer and stood up straight, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Oh really?" 'From her reaction, she thought she meant something to him. I wonder if he's lying? It wouldn't be the first time.' He looked at Izanagi and laughed a little with a nod, knowing he was being told to shut up for right now.

"Yeah." Hideaki looked around, a little facinated by everything he was seeing no matter how bad it got. He then felt Yuko hold him tighter and stopped to look at her. He placed his other hand up and placed it on her cheek, turning her head so she was looking at him and smiled. "Yeah. Let's head back upstairs. It's only gonna get worse if we keep going. And don't worry, I wont let anything happen to you." He leaned over and picked her up. "Just keep your eyes closed for now, ok? I'll set you back down once we're away from all this stuff," he said, knowing that she was getting scared from what she was seeing as he turned and started heading back.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 10:46 pm
Hikaru nodded and chuckled at as he began fucking Katsuo's ass a little harder. "You need to learn how to take the pleasure, little boy. Other wise, you'll be begging for us to stop every time." He began to thrust harder and faster.

Minamoto walked over to Itsuko and began to strip her as fast as he could without saying a thing. He picked her up and placed her on the bed, puttign her in doggy style. "This might teach you to laugh at me when I'm horrifid of something," He said as he shoved his dick into her pussy and rammed her as hard and fast as he could.

Ayane smiled at Aedan after he talked. She closed her eyes and kissed him passionatly. After a little while if making out with her husband she pulled away and asked. "Can we just sit her and cuddle as we listen to the seagulls as they pass by and the ocean?" She reasted her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes, cuddling ip to him as close as she could.

One of Ryuu's copies walked up behind Alexander after a little while of them making out and snatched the leash from Yoshiko's hand. "What the fuck did I tell you boy!?" He kicked alex off the side with an evil grin. He held him them with the leash, pressing down on the button as he strangled Alex.

Yoshiko was getting into making out with Alex as one of her fathers copies walked up and snagged the leash from her. She took a step back when he did that and squeeled in fear. "Daddy! Why are you doing that!? It's not his fault, I was the one who started making out with him.So let him go!" She demanded as she walked over to Ryuu and began hitting his arm.

"Junichi and I were coming here to fuck with some drunks. But when I walked in I decided not to..." Izanagi as he pulled up a chair and sat at their table. "... How about I buy a few rounds to try and make up for what Jun did." He said as he smiled at her. He turned to one of the waiters and yelled out for their first round of beers. 'She's a fiesty little one. I'm going to need to get her drunk if I'm going to do anything with her.' "So how do you like it here so far besides the rudeness of most of the kingdom?"

Kioshi just shook his and sat there, surprised that Izanagi was being so nice to Haruka. 'They better not be planning anything.' He thought as he rested his head on one of his hands.

Yuko nodded vigirously in agreement to his question. She blushed and squeaked when he picked her up. She closed her eyes tight and held on to Hideaki as he walked back to the other side of the experimental part of the lab. "Thank... You... Hideaki..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 2:41 am
'Oh great...' Alexander thought when he caught Ryuu's scent and felt Yoshiko pull away from him. He smiled nervously, taking a step back. "Now I can explain...," he managed to say just before Ryuu kicked him of the edge of the cliff. He gagged as it jerked and tried to pull to collar off, but wasn't having any luck as he hung there. "I-I'm...sorry...! I wasn't...planning on...doing anything...!" He yelled through the shocks and his sounds of choking.

"Oh...ok then..." Haruka nodded and noticed he had pulled up a chair and sat down. She smiled a little to his suggestion. "Sure, why not?" She uncrossed her legs and sat up straight, folding her hands neatly in her lap. She sighed to his question and placed one hand on her head, closing her eyes. "Well let's see...I guess it's pretty nice, considering I was forced to come here." She leaned back again, putting her hand back in her lap as she looked over at Izanagi. "So, what made you want to come talk to us anyways?"

Junichi sat down and crossed his arms as he listened to Haruka answer Izanagi's question. 'She's not going to be an easy one. I wonder what Nagi's planning on doing to convinvce her to leave with him? She doesn't seem the type to be willing to do it with just anyone, especially someone like him.'

Hideaki looked at Yuko and smiled gently, holding her a little tighter and closer to try and comfort her.. "Anytime, Yuko-chan." He blushed a little as he looked at her and decided to try and change to subject to try and get her mind off of it. "So uh...do you want to go explore the castle a little bit once we get out of here? Or would you perfer to get some sleep since it's getting late?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 3:34 am
Ryuu whipped Alexander back onto the island and let go of the button after his daughter told him that it was her. He was a little surprised to hear that Alex apologized. "Maybe you're not so bad after all kid." He let go of the leash and got back on his patrol of the castle.

"Oh thank got you're alright!" Yoshiko said as she ran over to Alex and wrapped her arms around him. "Maybe he'll lighten up now that you apologied for something that wasn't even your fault." She helped him up and smiled at him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Eh, I don't know..." Izanagi began to say as the drinks arrived. "... It was mostly to mess with our little friend, Kioshi, here." He turned to Kioshi and placed his hand on his head and tusled his hair. He chuckled when Kioshi pushed his hand off of him then picked up the beer and took a sip. "Is there something wrong with wanting to talk someone I've never actually met before?" He asked as he took another sip.

Kioshi rolled his eyes again and shook his head, taking a big swig of beer. 'Friends!? When in the hell did this happen? All you guys like to do is fuck up my life more than it already is...' He chugged the rest of his beer and sat there quietly.

Yuko's smile grew a little bigger when Hideakki held her tighter and closer. "Why don't we check out the next floor up?" She asked as she looked up at him, smiling gently. She thought about kissing him on the cheek again. She decided and gave him a kind of long kiss on the cheek and burried her face in his neck.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 6:15 am
Alexander hit the ground and just laid there in pain for a moment. He looked up at Ryuu, a little surprised that he let him off so easily just for apologizing and actually meaning it for once. He sat up and looked at Yuko as she ran up and hugged him. "Maybe...that'd be nice if he didn't injure me everytime he saw me..." He rubbed his head as he stood up and sighed. He looked at her. "It kind of was partially my fault though. I did promise not to do anything to you."

Haruka shrugged and took a sip of her drink. "Well...I guess not. I'm not really used to anyone wanting to come talk to me unless they want something. That and my father usually scares them off," she said as she set down her drink and smiled, leaning over a little as she rested her arm on the table and looked at Kioshi. "Why are you being so quiet Kio-kun?"

'Friends huh?' Junichi thought with a little smirk as he looked over at Kioshi. He grabbed his beer and took a drink, glancing over at Haruka with a little curiousity. 'Kio-kun? That's a little formal for someone he doesn't care about to be calling him...'

Hideaki nodded and smiled, closing his eyes. "Sure. Sounds like fun." He blushed again and opened his eyes as she kissed him on the cheek. He looked up at the elevator as they approached it and really didn't want to put her down yet. He kind of liked having her so close to him. He pushed the button and waited for the doors to open and walked inside, pressing the button for the second floor. He leaned back against the wall and smiled as the doors closed. "Do you want me to put you down?" He asked, kind of hoping she would say no.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 6:48 am
"Well, maybe, if you weren't so smart mouth around him, he might not hurt you." Yoshiko replied with a smile. She stood up as well and and looked at him. "Stop putting yourself down, it was all my fault..." She began to say as she hugged him. "... I was the one who started it. And that's why he didn't injure you as badly this time. He's also got a sweet spot for people who are actually truthful to him, and don't mouth off to him, Alex." She said as she gently slid her finger down his nose.

"Why does your father normally do that?" Izanagi asked as he leaned against the table, taking a large sip of his drink. "Hey, I have a good idea..." He said as he looked at all three of them. "... We should have a drinking contest!" He grew a giant grin on his face as he said it, then chugged the rest of his beer.

"Don't call me that! Just because we just met and I'm the only person you've talked to in days, doesn't mean to can go again start getting close..." Kioshi said as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "And I can't just be quiet!? Geez..." 'Why in the hell did they have to show up... I wish I wouldn't have to do this, but it's for her own good...' He turned to Izanagi and nodded.

Yuko blushed when Hideaki asked if she wanted down and looked in the opposite direction. She shook her head as she looked back at him with a smile. 'I don't know what's coming over me, but I don't want to let him go...' "I am getting kind of hungry though..." She gave him an innocent look when laid her head down on his shoulder. "I... hope you don't mind..." She said nervously, then gently bit him, sucking his blood as they rose to the second floor.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 7:41 am
Alexander rubbed his head as he sighed. "Well...I'm not used to being nice...it's never been my thing..." He looked at her, confused when she told him to quit putting himself down. He smiled, placing his hand on her head after she slid her finger down his nose. "I'll...give it a shot. What can it hurt?" He leaned over, resting his forehead against hers. "So, what shall we do now princess?"

"My father has a little bit of an attitude when guys start getting friendly with me. But isn't that how most dad's are?" Haruka giggled a little. She immendiately stopped when Kioshi started yelling at her and sat there speechless for a moment with a hurt look on her face, ignoring Izanagi's drinking contest idea. She looked down, letting her hair fall over her eyes. "Did I...do something wrong to make him hate me?" She said extremely quiet under her breath thinking that there was no way anyone could have heard her. She lifted her head and looked at Izanagi, closing her eyes as she forced a smile. "On second thought, I'm not really up for drinking. I'm really sorry. Please excuse me," she said, trying hard to hide the sadness in her voice as she stood up and turned to leave. As she got outside and closed the door, she covered her eyes with her hands and started to cry quietly. 'Why did he stop being so nice? Was it because I was being mean to his friends? Or...was he just being nice because he knew my father...?'

Junichi smiled and nodded to Izanagi's suggestion. He chuckled a little as Haruka left and slapped Kioshi on the back. "Nice job. You really know how to charm the ladies there buddy." He looked over at Izanagi with a smirk and tilted his head to the door a little, signaling him to go after her and catch her on the rebound.

Hideaki looked at her and nodded when she didn't want to be put down. He blushed a little when he saw the innocent look she was giving him. "D-don't mind?" He asked curiously. His face turned a dark shade of red when he felt her sink her fangs into his neck and closed his eyes, holding her tighter as his heart started to race. He was trying as hard as he could not to moan. "Y-you can...bite me whenever you want to...I don't mind..."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:31 am
Yoshiko nodded and smiled at Alex when he said he would give it a shot. "I don't know. What do you want to do, Alex? There's gotta be something you haven't done in the kingdom yet." She said as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

'Great! Now I might have lost the only person I can talk to without geting dumped... And now I've done it to her. Why does this always happen. I'll just have to try and explain it to her later...' Kioshi thought as she saw Haruka get up and leave, but surpress the feelings until he was out of there. "Hey, barkeep. The lycan special, extra stong." He yelled out to the guy behind the counter. He turned to Junichi when he was slapped on the back and glared at him.

Izanagi nodded in agreement to Haruka's answer and question. He watched her as she walked outside the bar and had a small smirk on his face. 'Well maybe getting her drunk isn't necessary after all.' He turned to Junichi and nodded once, getting up and walked outside. He saw Haruka sitting down not to far from the bar, covering her face as she cried. He began to warp her reality so she would think of the person she likes when he walked up. "Hey, Haruka, he's just a jerk. Why don't we go somewhere else and I can try to make you feel better?" He asked as he walked up and tried to place his hand on her shoulder, hoping that it worked. And so that he could negate the rest of her abilities.

Another one of Ryuu's cpoies was standing at the second floor elevator door, waiting for HIderaki and Yuko. His face was slapped on with a smirk as he saw Yuko in Hideaki's arms and a bite mark on his neck, "So I see you guys had a little fun in there. Need me to stop ot next time so you guys can be alone?" He asked teasing as he motioned them into the rehabilitating part of the facility.

Yuko stucked sucking Hideaki's blood when she heard him say that she could bite him whenever and turned as dark of red as she could and loked down, giggling a little. When they got to the second floor she noticed Ryuu was standing there and smiled at him. Her smile faded when she heard him tease them and burryied her face into Hideaki's neck from embarassment and began to feel a little hot from it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum