Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:30 am
Shuichi wrapped his arms around Minami when she hugged him. He stayed quiet as she cried and vented to him. He smiled back at her when she looked up at him. "If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here..." He watched as she walked over and took her daughter from Hikaru. He looked back at Malik for a moment. 'It could've been any of us...so why did it have to be him?' He sighed and stood up, walking back over to Minami and smiled at Suzume, leaning over a little as he placed his hand on her head. "I know you're upset Suzu, but you need to be strong. Your father wouldn't want you to be sad. You need to be strong and take care of your mother for him, alright?" He said and rubbed her head as he closed his eyes and smiled at her.

Suzume shook her head vigirously when Hikaru told her that Kaleb wasn't lying. She stopped struggling when her mother took her and hugged her tight. "Why? Why won't he wake up? You and daddy still have to get married..." She lifted her head when she felt Shuichi put his hand on her head. She wipped her eyes with the sleeve of her father's jacket, then looked at it for a moment. She looked back up at Shuichi and nodded, starting to smile a little. "If it makes my daddy happy, then I'll take care of mommy," she said, closing her eyes and smiling as well.

"You're such a good girl Suzu." Shuichi opened his eyes and stood up, taking his hand off of her head. He looked at Minami. "If you want, I can take her back to her room for you and try to get her to sleep," he suggested, knowing that she was upset and didn't want to cry in front of her daughter.

Kaleb sighed when Suzume didn't believe him. He felt horrible when he saw Minami trying to explain it to her as well. He then looked at Shuichi curiously. 'Never seen him act so...so sensative before...' He smiled a little and leaned over to Hikaru. "Well, at least he knows what to say since no one else did," he whispered to Hikaru.

Aedan nodded, placing his hand on her cheek. "I promise. Nothing is more important than making sure we get him and the other kids back." He gave her a quick kiss before pulling away from her. "I need to talk to Rokuzai and Minamoto." He smiled before turning and walking over to Rokuzai. He leaned over so Kamiko wouldn't hear him. "I know you're upset, but we can't just leave him there...," he said, looking over at Malik and sighed. "...Once we do that, we need to come up with a plan on how we're going to even find the lycan kingdom," he said as he looked back at Rokuzai. He looked over at Tatsuya and sighed. "Look, I'm the last person anyone wants to hear this from, but we need to stay calm and think about this."

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai and nodded. She looked over at Aedan as he walked over and noticed him whispering something to her husband and wondered what they were talking about. She wipped her eyes and held Rokuzai's hand tight. "Just promise me that you wont leave me behind this time. I can't sit by and worry." She looked at her son and let go of Rokuzai's hand as she walked over to Tatsuya, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Aedan is right. Being upset isn't going to help the situation."

Daichi nodded in agreement. He held her tight when she hugged him and kissed the top of her head. He opened his eyes and looked at Asuka, placing his hand under her chin and making her look at him. "There isn't anything we can do about it now. Right now, we need to figure out how to get the kids back safely," he explained as he hugged her again.

Katsuo turned to face Minamoto and sighed, rubbing his head. "He seemed to know who you were sensei. Does that mean you know where the lycan kingdom is?" He asked curiously, then thought about it for a moment. "Come to think of it, Kaleb seemed to know him pretty well too...," he said, looking over at Kaleb and Hikaru. "...I wonder if he knows how to find him?"

Itsuko nodded as she hugged him tight, burrying her face into his chest as she started crying harder. 'I hope you're right...' She calmed down a little when she heard Katsuo talking to Minamoto and looked over at him, then looked up at Minamoto.

Naoki shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure Ari..." She let go of her and stood up, holding her hand out and helping Arisu up as well. She held her hand tight as she walked over to Minamoto, placing her other hand on her hip. "I say we've all been through a lot. We should all try to get some rest and continue this in the morning," she suggested, seeing how upset everyone was.

Junichi blushed and chuckled when she said he was the best she ever had. "That's pretty flattering. I wouldn't mind getting to please you more often m'lady." He was intrigued when she wanted to go to her room. He let go of her arm and pulled his dick out. "If that's what you want to do." He got off of her and turned back into his human form for now with a smirk on his face. He held out his hand to her when she buttoned up her shirt. "Shall we go m'lady?"

Hisao started laughing at Izanagi's comment about being underestimated. He put his hands behind his head and looked up as Hisashi was blown into the air. "Nice trick. Remind me not to get on your bad side Nagi," he said as he waited for Hisashi to come down.

Hisashi glared at Izanagi when his foot was caught. As he was stretched, he groaned from the pain and closed his eyes. "Fuck off..." He wasn't expecting to be kicked and thrown into the wall of hot air. After a little while, he came down and hit the ground again. He held his stomache as he tried to get up again and coughed up blood.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:30 pm
Minami smiled a little when Shuichi walked over and calmed Suzume down. She nodded and handed her daughter off to him. When she was taking to one of the rooms, Minami whet to go find a far away room. so she could cry it all out without anyone having to see her cry.

Hikaru nodded and smiled at Kaleb. "Naoki is right, we should go find a room and try to sleep." He took Kaleb's hand and led him off to one of the rooms.

Ayane nodded smiled, kissing him back. She watch him as he walked over to Rokuzai and leaned up against the railing. She jogged down to Aedan and hugged him when she heard Naoki suggested that everyone should should get some rest. "I'm going to go to bed babe." She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss then jogged back up to Aedan's room.

Rokuzai nodded and turned to whisper to Aedan. "Yeah. I'll take care of it, so don't worry about it." Roku said at the first thing Aedan whispered to him. He nodded again as he said. "We can do all of that when everyone goes to bed." He nodded again and chuckled a little bit. "Well, I'd rather want to hear it from you. Because the thought of breaking msot of your ribs again calms me down really quick." He teased Aedan as he nudged his arm with his elbow. And right after he said that, Ayane came running up, hugging Aedan and telling him that she's going to bed. He turned to Kamiko and nodded. "I promise you can go. But if you get yourself hurt, don't blame me." He teasingly said then watched her walk over to Tatsuya.

"Yeah, yeah... Gues I'll just bottle it up inside until the time is right then..." Tatsuya uncrossed his arms as he sighed. He turned to his mother when she walked up and nodded to what she said, calming down. "Well I'm going to go outside if anyone needs me." He annoucened as he walked towards the front door waving at everyone, ignoring what Naoki said.

Asuka smiled a little when Daichi kissed the top of her head. She looekd up at him when he lifted her lead up. She nodded and smiled at him as she wiped away the tears. She he;d him tight for a quick second then heard what Naoki and and looked back up to him. "We should go to bed sweetie." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and tried to pull away from his hug.

Minamoto placed his hand on the back of Itsuko's head when he heard her start to cry harder. "You should head to bed huney." He told her with a smile then he looked over at Katsuo when he walked over. "Well... I heard rumors that the Lycan kingdom never stays in one spot. It's always move, either submersing it self, moving to different parts of the planet, or really high in the sky. So I wouldn't be able to tell you where it was exactly." He replied then looked over at Kaleb as well. "I don't know, you should go ask."

Arisu nodded and took Naoki's hand as she stood up. She followed her as she walked over to Minamoto. "Well lets go since you were the one who suggested it." She said teasingly as smiled at her. She gave her a kiss on the cheek and yawned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yoshiko nodded when while she finished buttoning her shift and took Junichi's hand. "This time you should fuck while you're in your human form then transofrm while you're still inside me." She said flirtingly as they walked up to her room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Izanagi chuckled a little at what Hisao said. He casually walked over to Hisashi was when he landed. He forced Hisashi back down to the ground with his foot when he saw Hisashi trying to get up. "Maybe you won't be such a dick in the alfter life." He said as he started to slowly disintegrate his body, making organs pop from the heat.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:29 pm
Shuichi sighed as he watched Minami leave to go off by herself. He walked with Suzume to the room she was in and closed the door most of the way, leaving it open a crack. He walked over to the bed, laying her down and covering her up. Suzume curled up in her father's jacket and looked up at Shuichi. "Shu-kun...will you marry my mommy so she could be happy?"

Shuichi blushed a little and kind of laughed at her question. He sat down on the floor next to the bed and held her hand, placing his other hand on her head. "It doesn't work like that Suzu. People have to be in love to get married and your mother loved your father very much. The heart doesn't heal so quickly. You can't just move on like that."

Suzume nodded, looking a little disappointed as she held his hand tighter. "Do you love my mommy?" She asked innocently, giving him a curious look.

Shuichi turned a dark shade of red, taking his hand off her head. "Well um..." He was trying to think of an answer through his embarassment from her sudden question. "I guess, but it's more like love in a friendly way," he tried to explain, rubbing his head and closing his eyes with a sigh.

Suzume closed her eyes. "Then you can marry her and make her happy again...ok?" She asked, drifting off to sleep soon after.

Shuichi opened his eyes in surprise. "Were you even listening to me?" He asked, but sighed again when he realized she was asleep. He smiled a little at her, watching her sleep and think about what they were talking about. He was still blushing quite a bit and didn't notice Minami had listened to the whole conversation or even hear the door open.

Kaleb followed Hikaru and sighed, remaining silent til they got to an empty room. He closed the door and looked down. "I should never have left Hideaki and Yuko alone with him...," he said, feeling a little guilty when he left them outside earlier. He clenched his teeth and closed his hand into a fist.

"Ok..." Aedan nodded to Rokuzai's answers. He rolled his eyes. "Why don't you beat up on someone that wont die if you injure them too much? Why me?" Though he already knew the answer to those questions. He turned when Ayane ran over and hugged her back. "Alright. I'll be up in a little while," he said and kissed her back. He watched as she left and sighed, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Hideaki and I didn't really leave on good terms...I hope he's not still mad at me..."

Kamiko giggled a little at Rokuzai's comment and shook her head. "I'm a lot tougher than I look. You of all people should know that." She looked up at her son and smiled, waving to him as he left to go outside. "Poor thing..." She turned back to her husband and held his hand. She looked at Aedan and giggled again to his questions.

Katsuo nodded with a sigh. "That sucks...it's going to be almost impossible to find then..." He sighed again when Kaleb left before he could ask. "Guess I'll head to bed too..." He waved to Minamoto and Itsuko and went to look for a room to go to sleep in. He walked into a room and went to bed.

Naoki giggled a little and nodded, following Arisu to a room. She walked over to the bed and laid down, putting her hands behind her head with a sigh. "What a day..."

Itsuko watched as Katsuo left, then looked up at Minamoto and nodded. She pulled away from him and stood up. "Yeah...I'll see you soon..." She forced a smile and walked away with her head down. She went to one of the closer room and went straight to bed.

Daichi nodded and started leading Asuka to a room. He remained quiet, thinking about everything that happened. He opened a door, letting her go inside first before he followed her inside. He closed the door behind him, then grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately.

Junichi led Yoshiko up to her room. "Sounds interesting. I've never tried that before," he said as they entered her room. He closed the door and locked it when they were both inside. He pulled her to him, placing his hand on her cheek and looking into her eyes. "So, is there anything else you'd like me to do for you besides that m'lady?"

Hisao watched as Hisashi's body was disentergrated. "Well...I've decided to become a vegetarian after seeing that," he said jokingly with a chuckle. He slid his hands into his pockets and looked over at Alexander. He walked over to him, nudging him with his foot. "Hey princey. You still alive?"

Alexander opened his eyes and glared at Hisao. He sat up, holding his head with a major hang over. "Fuck off Hisao," he grumbled, closing his eyes as he leaned over in pain from the headache.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 1:16 am
Minami got lost and ended up passing by the room that Shuichi took Suzume. He heard something about marrying her and making her happy again and stopped infront of the door. She began to blush when she continued to to listen when she slowly walked into the room. She was glad that neither of the noticed her and listened to their conversation. She walked over to Shuichi and placed her hand on his shoulder, quietly giggling. "Come on, let go and find a room." She said still giggling and smiled at thim.

Hikaru heard Kaleb's comment and walked over to him. "It'll be alright, cutie. He won't hurt them if he ha something else planned." He placed his hand on Kaleb's shoulder and smiled lovingly at him. He walked a little closer and held him tight, giving him a quick kiss.

Rokuzai's eyes widened and looked downwards a little when he heard when Kamiko said. "Yeah..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head then looked up at Aedan. "Because. No one else has your expressions that you do when you get hurt." He started chuckling. "Ok well I'm going to do dump Malik into the ocean." He said as he turned and started walking towards Malik's body.

Minamoto waved back and turned back to Itsuko with a smile. 'I hope Itsuko will be ok...' He thought as he watched her leave. He walked over to Aedan when he Itsuko got out of sight.

While Naoki went to lay down on the bed, Arisu walke dover to the door and locked it. She quickly turned around and smirked at her. "So, you ready to continue what we started earlier to get the strees off of us?" She asked flirtatiously as she walked over to the bed.

Asuka smiled when Daichi let her into the room first. She squeaked when she was pulled back and turned around. Her eyes rolled intot he back of her head and her body went limp from the please. "What was that for?" She said when she got ahold of herself and pulled away blushing.

Yoshiko giggled at Junichi's comment. "Oohhh. So romantic." She said, ignoring his question for the moment when she was pulled over to him abd blushed when he placed his hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes. "I don't know... But I don't think my punishment is over. And quit calling me 'm'lady'. You've known me pretty much my entire life. So just call me Iko." She said coyly as she pulled and walked over to the bed, sitting on it in a sexy position.

Kioshi, busted up laughing when he heard that Hisao was going to be a vegetarian from now on. He leaned back as he held his stomach. "I can't see that even lasting a week!" He was able to say with how hard he was laughing.

Izanagi laughed for a little bit at Hisao's comment then walked over to Alexander as well. "Good morning there princey..." He squated and looked at him in the face. "... Have a nice nap?" He said as he made some more illusional copied of himself so that alex wouldn't run away.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 3:54 am
Shuichi let go of Suzume's hand and jumped, nearly falling over when Minami placed her hand on his shoulder. "Don't do that," he whispered, holding his hand to his chest. He nodded to what she said and stood up. "Ok." He smiled a little and walked out of the room with her, closing the door most of the way. He walked with her to a room that wasn't too far away from Suzume and opened the door. "Looks like this ones empty." He turned to Minami and smiled as he led her into the room. "Well, is there anything you need before I go?"

Kaleb nodded to what he said and leaned back, wrapping his arms around Hikaru. "I'm just worried is all...," he said after Hikaru kissed him. He smiled a little and stood up, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge. He laid back, putting his hand on his head and closed his eyes.

Kamiko nodded and watched as he walked over to Malik's body. She turned to Aedan, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure he's not mad anymore. And I'm sure he doesn't hate you," she said, trying to reassure him a little. She looked at Minamoto and smiled. "How are you holding up?"

Aedan looked down and sighed, sliding his hands into his pockets. "I hope you're right Kamiko..." He looked up when Minamoto walked over. "What are we going to do now? We don't know anything about this guy, much less how to find him. I don't feel right about sitting here and waiting to see what will happen."

Daichi turned his head and looked down, closing his eyes. "It could've been any of us. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." He looked back at her and hugged her tight, holding her head to his chest. "I'm just glad it wasn't you...I don't know what I would've done..."

Naoki opened her eyes when she heard the door lock and looked over at Arisu curiously. She rolled her eyes as Arisu walked over and sat up, motioning for her to join her on the bed. "Well, if you think it'll help, then why not?" She smirked.

Junichi smirked when she said he was being romantic. "Whatever you say m'la...Iko..." He wasn't sure if he could get used to calling her that. He watched as she walked over to the bed and sat in a sexy position. He walked over to her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders, laying her down as he climbed on top of her. He leaned down and started kissing her neck and slid his hands down to her breasts.

Hisao rolled his eyes when he saw Kioshi on the ground laughing. He looked at Izanagi and took a few steps back before he made his copies. He turned and walked over to Kioshi, squating down and resting his arms on his knees next to him. "Well, I could always drain your blood. I am a bit thirst," he said with a smirk. He sat down, laughing a little.

Alexander lifted his head to look at Izanagi. He glanced at each of the clones, then smirked and closed his eyes. He shrugged his shoulders as he leaned back against the wall. "Guess you caught me. What now?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 5:16 am
"Stay here with me? I also have a few questions to ask you as well, if you dont mind..." Minami said as she walked over to the bed and sat down. She smiled at him when he sat down next to her.

Hikaru followed Kaleb over to the bed and laid next to him, rolling onto his side and wrapping one arm over Kaleb. "So this there anything else you wanna do or talk about before he go to sleep, Kale-kun?" He said as he kissed his cheek.

Rokuzai picked up Malik's body and chuckled as he thought. 'Never thought you would go out like that.' As he walked out the door he noticed his son not to far from the door. "Hey, son. Pretty stressful day huh?" He chuckled when he asked Tatsuya, chucking the body far off into the ocean. "There. Debt paid off." He smack his hands together as he walked over to Tatsuya, noticing that he was smoking. "Hehe. Where'd you get those? Mind if I have one?" He asked, then took the one Tatsuya handed him and lit it.

Tatsuya pulled a cigerette out of hte pack of smoke's he took from his fathers room and lit one up. He turned to the door when he saw it open and kind of smiled at his father. He nodded and gave him a puzzled look after he threw Malik's body into the ocean and what he said. "Your room, of course." He nodded again and chuckled. "So what kind of debt was he in with you?" Tatsuya asked his father as he lit the cigerette.

"Oh, that old thing. It was originally Minami's and never paid me for all of the jobs I did for her. But since it was a traumatic event for her and her daughter, I decided to take it off once I threw him into ocean." He chuckled a little then took a puff off of the cancer stick.

"Eh. I'm doing as well as anyone else here." Minamoto chuckled a little and put his hands into his pockets. "Sometimes you just have to sit and think for awhile so a plan could be made up." He started to reply when he turn to Aedan. "He is a really mysterious guy. The only people that would know anything about Ryuu would be Kaleb and Alex. But Alex is dead so we're just going to have to talk to Kaleb tomorrow. And the kingdom moves around, so it's never in one place." Minamoto explained to Aedan as he crossed his arms.

Asuka nodded to his explaination and smiled when he held her close, making her rest her head on his chest. "Same here sweetie." He pulled her head away and looked up at him. "Come on, lets go to bed." He let go of him and walked over to the bed, crawling up to the pillow and laid down.

Arisu nodded and slithered off the bed. When she was off the bed, she took a few steps back and began to slowly strip, taking off her top first. "So, do you like what you see?" She said flirtatiously as she began taking over her bra and blushed. When then took off her skirt and turned around. She looked over her shoulder when she started taking off her panties as she smirked, shaking her ass at Naoki as she did it.

Yoshiko giggled when Junichi walked over to her and pushed her onto her back. She softly moaned as he kissed, licked, and nibbled on her neck as he played with her breasts. "Don't be too mean. Or I'll have to punish you." She said as she giggled again, continuing to moan.

Kioshi Sat up after he was done laughing. "Ow, my sides hurt." He let out little laughes as he wiped the tears from his eyes. As he stood up he heard Hisao's comment and chuckled. "Nah. But I could find you a young girl to do that to, ya virgin." He chuckled in a teasing manner as he walked over to him. "So you wanna go back to my place or wander around like a headless chicken?"

"Time to take you back to the castle, you squiggly worm you." Izanagi said as he stood up and grabbed Alex by the wrist as he pulled him up. He started dragging him off back to the castle and saluted to Kioshi and Hisao.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:23 am
Shuichi looked a little confused when she asked him to stay with her. "Um...alright," he responded and closed the door. He walked over and sat next to her on the bed. "So what do you want to ask me?" He asked as he turned his head to look at Minami.

Kaleb opened his eyes and looked at Hikaru. He rolled onto his side as well, putting his arm around him. "No...let's just get some sleep..." He smiled a little and closed his eyes, holding onto Hikaru's jacket tightly.

Kamiko nodded and held her hands behind her back. She looked down, feeling like all of this was her fault. 'If only I had never sent that invite to him...' She walked over to the throne and sat down, crossing her legs and resting her hands in her lap as she thought about what they should do. "He said that he would give our children back if we gave up our kingdoms without a fight. We don't know how to locate him, but what we do know is he'll eventually have to come back. We might be able to get some information out of him then. All we can do is be paitient."

Aedan nodded and sighed to what Minamoto told him. "I guess I've got no choice then..." He turned and watched as Kamiko walked over to her throne and sat down. He listened to what she had to say and smiled a little. "Which means he probably wont hurt them. That makes me feel a little better if he's only using them for colladeral. But I still don't know how paitient I can be with this to be honest."

Daichi nodded as he walked over to Asuka. He crawled into the bed with her, pulling the blanket over them. He took her hand, lacing his fingers in between hers and smiling a little as he moved a little closer to her. "Goodnight," he said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Naoki giggled a little as she watched Arisu strip. "The sexy thing doesn't work for you sweetheart. You should stick to the cute act," she teased when Arisu was done stripping. She motioned for her to come back over to the bed with her finger. "Now come and play with me."

Junichi couldn't help but laugh when she said she would punish him if he kept being mean. "I'd really like to see you try," he said as he lifted himself up a little and looked at her with a smirk. "So come on. I'm waiting."

Hisao stood up and shrugged. "I'm not the only virgin here, now am I?" He asked with a smirk. "And you're older than I am." He slid his hands into his pockets and thought about it for a moment. "Guess I'll go back with you. Anywhere is better than sleeping on the streets again..." He looked at Izanagi and Alexander and waved to them, closing his eyes as he smiled. "Have fun Alex."

Alexander sighed when he arm was grabbed and he started being dragged back to the castle in the literal sense. He flipped off Hisao when he heard him say to have fun. "Yeah, and have fun with your new pet," he said with a chuckle, making fun of Kioshi for being a lycan.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 7:14 am
Minami turned and smiled at him, giving him a hug. "So. I noticed you hesitated when you tried to explain to my daughter that you loved me as a friend. Were you telling her the truth or lieing?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Ok..." Hikaru started to say with a smile. "Why don't we move up to the of the bed?" He asked as he let go of Kaleb, trying to move up to the pillows.

Minamoto watched as Kamiko walked up to ther throne and sat down. "Yeah. It is reassuring. But I'm not sure he would come back though. And would you want a tyrant like that taking over the entire globe without a fight?" He asked her as he took a few steps toward her. "We need to find out where the continent is headed and figure out how to get there."

"Awwww... It would work for me..." Arisu pouted cutely as she walked over to Naoki. "I'll do more than just play with you Nao-san." She said coyly as she climber ontop of Naoki, rubbing herself against her and began nibbling on her neck.

Yoshiko smirked when he told her to come one and grabbed his arms. She pulled them out from under him to make Junichi fall ontop of her. She rolled oiver ontop of him and pinned both of his arms down with one hand and started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants with the other. "See what I told you. Now it's my turn to punsih you, you naughty little puppy you." She said as she pulled out his dick.

Kioshi nodded to what Hisao said. "I'd rather wanna be a pet than a chew toy." He yelled back to Alex with a smirk then turned to HIsao. "How would you know if I was a virgin or not? It's not like you know how my sex life goes." Kioshi said a little depressed as they walked back to his hideout.

"Shut up..." Izanagi said as he reached his other hand over and smacked the back of Alexanders head. "Better be glad I didn't decide to kill you because you would have been a corpse on the ground when I got done with you." He said as they got closer to the castle.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 8:07 am
Shuichi was a bit surprised when Minami hugged him. He turned bright red and quickly looked away, laughing nervously as he hesitated to answer her. "O-of course I was telling her the truth. Why would I lie to a little girl?" He asked, avoiding looking at her as he told her that. "I mean...I've always thought you were cute, but..." He looked down at the floor. "...But I don't lo...love you...Mina-chan..." He glanced at her, then quickly looked away again as he started getting an even darker shade of red.

Kamiko closed her eyes and smirked. "I never said we would do this without a fight Minamoto. I'm not about to let my kingdom be taken so easily. I'd die before I let that happen and I'm sure Aedan would agree." She opened her eyes when he started to approach her. "Well then...I guess we'll have to find another way..." She stood up and walked through the throne room towards the front door. "I'll return once I find them. I'm not going to let my daughter be with that man for another second," she said just before she walked outside. She looked at Rokuzai and Tatsuya. Without saying anything to them, she spread her wings as she caught her daughter's scent and took off to follow it.

Aedan nodded in agreement. "I'm not going to give up without a fight either." He looked at her curiously as she got up and left the building. His eyes widened. "Wait! You're not going by yourself!" He yelled and ran after her. "Kamiko! Get the hell back here! You're no where near strong enough to take that guy on!" He yelled when he got outside, but was too late since she already took off. "Damnit..."

Naoki laid back down when Arisu started climbing on top of her. She closed her eyes in pleasure when Arisu started kissing her neck. She slid her hands up Arisu's body above her breasts and started playing with them.

Junichi blushed when she grabbed his arms and made him roll over. He looked up at her and tried to get his arms free, but wasn't having much luck. "Didn't think you were this strong Iko..." He stopped struggling when he realized he wasn't going to get free anytime soon and smirked. "And how are you going to 'punish' me?" He asked curiously as he felt her pull out his dick.

Hisao laughed, sliding his hands into his pockets as he followed Kioshi. "One of a vampires many talents. We can smell the difference between someone whose a virgin and someone who isn't." He looked up when he heard flapping in the distance and stopped in front of Kioshi's place. "Who is that?" He asked curiously as he tried to make out who the figures were in the sky.

"Ow..." Alexander rubbed his head. He crossed his arms and sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Lucky me." He looked up as he got dragged and noticed a shadow in the distance coming towards the castle. "That's interesting..."

Haruka was still pouting from being forced to come along. She turned her head when she noticed an island and was a little surprised at how big it was. She looked over at Hideaki and poked him til he woke up.

Hideaki slowly opened his eyes and looked around sleepily. He looked at the island and as they got closer, his eyes lit up from how advanced the city looked. "Wow! This place looks amazing!" He said aloud to himself as a smile grew on his face.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:14 am
Minami giggled when Shuichi quickly looked down and blushed at her question. "I'm only cute huh?" Minami asked shyly as she put one finger up to her lip. "Are you sure, or are you just lieing to me as well? I can tell when people are lieing to me ya know, so why don't you just tell me the truth?" She put her finger under his chin and continued to play pout.

Minamoto nodded to what Kamiko said. His eyes shot open when she said she would be back. He also ran over her. "Bu...bu...but you can't..." He sighed when he couldn't finish his sentence then turn to Aedan. "There's no use..." He noticed Rokuzai fly after her and smiled a little. "Well atleast she isn't going alone. He noticed Tatsuya walked up and held out the pack of smokes. "Nah, I don't smoke."

Rokuzai noticed his wife when she walked outside and smile. But the smile faded quickly and he threw his cigerette down as he began to fly after Kamiko. "So what are you doing flying off by yourself?" He asked when he quickly caught up to her.

Tatsuya took another puff off of his cigerette when he watched his parents fly off and shrugged. He walked over to Minamoto and Aedan, taking another drag. He held out the cigerette pack out to both of them, seeing if either one wanted to have one. "So what she flying after this time?" He asked with a chuckle.

Arisu began to moan softly when Naoki satrted playing with her breasts. "It's your turn to get naked." She said as she started began to take off Naoki's clothes with a smirk. "I can't wait to see your beautifully' nude body, Nao-chan."

"Well, I am the pureblood princess after all." Yoshiko giggled as she started rubbing the head of his dick. "You'll just have to wait and see. Now get naked before I pull out the whips and flogs." She demanded as she got off of him, beginning to stroke his cock now.

"Dammit..." Kioshi said under his breathe to Hisao's comment and started to open the door to his hideout when he heard Hisao say something. He turned to see what he was looking at and his eyes widened. "That smells like the king... But when did he grow wings?" He asked retorically then looked back at Hisao. "Come on, time to make some grub."

"Pay no attention to the kings affairs." Izanagi told Alex as they got tot he first set of steps to the castle. He looked up and noticed that there was three more with him. 'Who could those other three be?'

Yuko's eyes widened and lit up as well when she saw the island. She nodded vigirously to what Hideaki said. "It looks so beautiful when the sunset reflects off the kingdom!" She thought outloud as they got closer.

"Don't worry Haruka. It's not like I'm taking you prisoner or anything." Ryuu said while Haruka was still pouting. He chuckled when he heard the excited comments coming from Hideaki and Yuko. "Thats not even the best part. Wait until we get to the real Ryuu. He has a surprise for oyu kids that you probably wou;dn't ever see your entire lives."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:49 am
"W-well..." Shuichi looked at her, but didn't finish his sentence as he froze when he saw her acting shy. "I...I'm not lying..." He shivered a little when he felt her finger under his chin and quickly stood up, slowly backing away from her towards the door. "I don't...I mean...I do...I...," he pressed his back up against the door as he fumbled over his words.

Kamiko looked at her husband from the corner of her eye and a serious look on her face. "I don't see you coming up with a better plan," she said as she looked ahead again. "I'm not going to sit and wait anymore. I'm going after him and don't you dare try to stop me," she said, sounding extremely pissed off.

Aedan sighed and nodded, rubbing his head as he closed his eyes. "Yeah...I wont be as worried with Roku with her..." He opened his eyes when Tatsuya offered him a smoke and noticed Minamoto said no to it. He snagged a cigarette from the pack. "I don't either, but fuck it. I'll take anything to get rid of this stress," he said as he took the lighter and lit it. He coughed a little when he went to inhale and sighed, handing back the lighter. "I'm not her guard anymore and she still stresses me out when she does shit like this..." He took another puff, managing not to cough this time and looked at Tatsuya. "Your mother thinks she can get them back by herself. Typical Kamiko. She did the same thing with Alexander..." He stopped and began to wonder if Tatsuya even knew who Alexander was.

Naoki smiled when Arisu started to strip her. "You can't? How long have you been waiting?" She asked curiously as her top came off and blushed a little since she didn't wear a bra. She unzipped her shorts and unbuttoned them for her and watched as she took them off and her underwear.

"True," Junichi replied to her comment. His eyes widened a little when she said she would pull out whips and flogs on him if he didn't take his clothes off. He moaned softly as she stroked his dick and nodded, sitting up a little and taking off his shirt and gloves and tossing them aside. "I can't really take my pants off with you down there," he said with a smirk.

"I'm more curious on whose with him..." Hisao pointed out as he followed Kioshi inside. He shook his head. "I don't eat, so don't worry about me. I'll stick to my diet of cute young woman," he said with a smirk and sat down in a chair.

"Whatever..." Alexander said as they got up to the steps. He glared at him as he was dragged up the stairs. "You could at least let me walk up the stairs next time," he said as they reached the doors to the entrance.

Hideaki nodded in agreement. He then looked at Ryuu curiously and a little confused. "Real one?" He asked, then heard something about a surprise. "Ah cool! What is it!?" He asked excitedly as they neared the castle.

Haruka rolled her eyes. "Yeah. And you didn't take me against my will, right? Whatever." She closed her eyes and continued pouting. She looked at Ryuu and had a confused look on her face. "Something we would never see? And that would be...?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:49 pm
Minami giggled as she watched Shuichi jump off the the bed and back away up against the door. She got up and walked over to him, locking the door behind him when she got there. "So which one is it? Do you or don't you? I have ways of getting my asnwers you know." She said as she rubbed her finger against up and down his chest.

Rokuzai shook his head at Kamiko's answer then looked back at her. "Well you certainly can't take him on by yourself. He could do the same thing to you that he did to Malik. And I don't want to see that happen to you." He said as he looked forward. "And what would you do if I did try to stop you? You did promise to never just up and leave again without me."

Tatsuya chuckled when he heard Aedan cough from the cigerette and put the pack and lighter back in is pocket. "True. She tries to sneak off every once in a while but my dad always stops her." He said as he chuckled some more. "And who is this 'Alexander' guy you guys keep on talking about?" He asked as he took another puff off of his cigerette.

Minamoto chuckled at Aedan coughing from it as well. "He was the Vampire king until his halfbrother..." He explained as he pointed at Aedan for a quick second. "... Took it from him. He's dead now though so there's no reason to worry about that tyrant anymore." He noticed that the sun began to rise and began walking towards the beach, motioning for them to follow him.

"I've been waiting for quite some time." Arisu explained as she took off Naoki's shorts. She began to get wet when she saw Naoki's shaved pussy. "Did you do this for me or is it just a coincidence?" She asked as she slid her hand up Naoki's thigh.

"I don't have to necessarely stop." Yoshiko said as she continued to rub his penis as she moved off of him so he could take the rest of his clothes off. "You are going to be begging me to stop after you cum." She said coyly as she stuck it in her mouth and started caressing his balls.

"I'm pretty curious on how he got those wings." Kioshi responded as he into the kitchen and began making himself food. He nodded and chuckled at Hisao's response. Everything began to shake and fall off and out of tables, counters and cabinets. "Ugh... He must be moving the island again..."

"Looks like my copy did pretty well." Ryuu said as he looked over at his this copy and the three kids flying over. "Come along my dear. It's time to go greet out new guests." He said as he turned to Takara and smiled at herm taking her hand and began walking back to the castle.

Takara nodded as she watched them fly over as well. She looked at her husband and smiled, nodding again as she took his hand as well. "Hopefully the girls like to do girly stuff." She giggled as they began walking.

Ryuu nodded and began to decend. "You'll just have to wait and see, master Hideaki." He said with a chuckle as he got closer to the ground. He turned in Haruka's direction so he could speak. "Well you might get to do more here than with your family around. Am I right?" He replied with an question. "Like I told Hideaki. You're just going to have to wait." He turned around and flew backwards so he could speak to Yuko. "It is, isn't it."

Yuko nodded as they touched ground behind the castle and was in awe with how beautiful the garden was. "I've never seen plants like these before." She said as she ran over and kneeled next to the flowers.

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 12:10 am
Shuichi's eyes widened when he heard the door lock. He grabbed her hand when she started running her finger up and down his chest. "Does it matter if I do!?" He asked and looked away. "I fell in love with you a long time ago...ok? But...Malik was my friend so I never planned on admitting it...happy now?" He asked and he gently pushed her back a few steps and let go of her hand. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Anything else you want to ask?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

"At least I'm trying to do something instead of sitting around worrying like everyone else," Kamiko said and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Rokuzai. "I think rescuing our daughter is more important than some promise." She smiled a little and held out her hand to him. "It may take a while, but as long as we don't lose track of her scent, we'll be able to find the Lycan kingdom. Don't worry. I wasn't planning on doing anything reckless like last time."

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Unfortunately," Aedan began, continuing what Minamoto was saying about Alexander as he started walking with them. "He used to be engaged to your mother and planned on taking over both kingdoms." He put his hand on his head as he breathed a sigh, closing his eyes. "That's when your parents met and man, was Roku such a dick back then. He's actually not as bad as he was...unless he's mad of course...nearly killed me when she ran away to try and convince Alex to stop what he was doing..." He took another puff off the cigarette.

"No. I shave everyday just in case anyone sees me naked," Naoki said with a giggle. She slid her hand down Arisu's body down to her pussy. "So, I see someone is a little turned on," she said as she slid her fingers inside of Arisu and started fingering her slowly.

Junichi chuckled and took his pants off when she moved. He gripped the blanket and moaned softly and watched her as his breathing became heavier. "You'll make me beg you, huh?" He managed to say through his moans and was already feeling like he was going to cum.

"That is pretty strange that he would suddenly have wings..." Hisao started to stand up, but nearly fell over when everything started shaking and grabbed onto the table to keep from falling. "I don't know how anyone can get used to this. Is it really necessary to move around so much?" He asked when everything finally stopped shaking. He rubbed his head and looked around. He sighed and started putting stuff back where it was. "So do you really enjoy living in this kingdom?"

'Master?' Hideaki looked at Ryuu curiously as they landed on the ground. He was surprised when he realized the island was moving and looked around. "How are you doing this?" He asked as he looked up at Ryuu. He then heard Yuko say something about the garden and looked over at her. He smiled a little as he watched her and walked over to Yuko, putting his hands on his knees as he leaned over a little to look at the plants as well. "These are pretty rare to find."

Haruka rolled her eyes as she was set down and crossed her arms, not really caring that the island was moving and closed her eyes. "Yeah, well, I don't think kidnapping me was the answer," she said and closed her eyes. 'I'm so out of here...' Her eyes opened when she wasn't able to teleport. "What the...?" She looked confused as she continued trying to teleport home.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:13 am
Minami was surprised that Shuichi grabbed her hand and listened to what he said. She stepped back a few steps when he pushed her back and let go of her hand. "No, but is there anything you want to ask me?" She asked as she walked over to the door and unlocked it, quickly giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Rokuzai nodded and chuckled as he took her hand, smiling back at her. "Thank you sweetie." He replied to her comment and gave her a kiss. "We could get there in half the time if I picked up ot the wind." He said as he looked at her.

"My father was a dick back then?" Tatsuya asked as he took another drag from his cigerette. "I rememeber him tellimg me a story about that." He began to laugh and looked out towards the sea as they reached the beach. "So how long to you think it's going to take them to come back?"

"Yeah, it's still hilarious that you we're in on the whole plan either." Minamoto said as he walked over to where the waved ended on the beach. "You're a cocky son of a bitch, that's why you were able to over throw your brother. Sometimes I think it was a little but staged."

"Oh, is that so." Arisu was able to say before Naoki started fingering her. She blushed and palced her hand on Naoki's pussy, rubbing her clit as she began to moan. She slowly dropped her head and began sucking on Naoki's breasts, trying to muffle the sounds of her moans.

"I see your about to cum." Yoshiko said as she pulled away from his dick, still stroking it. She placed her other hand on his balls and started playing with them, trying to make him cum faster. She leaned down and opened her mouth at the head of his cock and waited for him to cum.

"Yeah, that is pretty odd. We'll find out here soon enough." Kioshi said in the midst of the shaking. "I wish he would atleast warn his people before hand." He said as he began putting stuff way. "It's just one of those things that you have to get used to. And I think it's because he doesn't like stay in one spot for to long. But it is cool when he go under water."

Ryuu began to move the island into the sky as they walked towards the castle. "I wonder how our new guests will like the view?" He turned and asked his wife with a smile. "I also hope I don't have to treat any of them like I do with Alex..." He looked down a little in depression then looked back up once they got to the garden and smiled at his copy.

Takara turned and looked at Ryuu with a smile. "They'll probably enjoy it a lot." She replied then turned her head forward again as she giggled. She waved at her husbands copy and walked over to Yuko and Hideaki.

"It's not... Well it is me but I'm just a copy, rememeber." Ryuu replied then then chuckled when he noticed that Haruka tried to teleport. "You're unable to teleport because I negated you releporting ability. I had a feeling you would try to do it, and I didn't want you to hurt yourself." He said to Haruka. He looked over and smiled at the real Ryuu and Takara as they walked up.

Yuko's eyes widened quickly when she felt the ground shaking and fell onto her butt. "What was that?" She asked kind of confused as she looked around. She noticed that the island was moving. "How are you doing that?" She quickly turned around when she got back upm brushing herself off. She turned and smiled at Takara when she walked up. "Hello, my name is Yuko, princess of the human kingdom." She introduced herself as she bowed to her.

"Looks like we're moving again." Izanagi said as he felt the ground begin to shake when they entered the throne room. "He's probably out in the garden, come on." He said as he started dragging Alex into the back of the castle.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 4:18 am
Shuichi blushed and froze when she kissed his cheek. He had never had someone act like this towards him before. He rubbed his head as he stood up straight and turned to face her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled. "No, but if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I know I'm not much of a replacement, but I'll always be here for you and Suzume," he said, closing his eyes as he smiled. "Well, goodnight Mina-chan. I'll be right across the hall if you need me." He took his hands off her shoulders and opened the door. He waved to her and closed it behind him, breathing a sigh of relief. He walked to the room across from hers and walked inside, closing the door and walking over to the bed. He turned around and flopped onto his back, closing his eyes. 'I wonder if I should've told her the truth or not? She probably doesn't feel the same about me, but I hope she'll at least start coming to me when she wants to talk or anything...' He started falling asleep as he thought about what happened.

Kamiko smiled and kissed him back. She nodded to what he said. "Yeah...we're already pretty far behind and he'll probably be moving the island by now. That would be a good idea," she said and held his hand tighter.

Aedan sighed and looked up at the sky. "Who knows how long it's going to take. I just hope they'll be alright on their own..." He turned to look at Minamoto as he took another drag off his cigaratte. "Hilarious? I don't think me being in pain is hilarious," he said with an annoyed tone. He chuckled a little when Minamoto called him cocky. "Staged huh? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, taking another puff and covering his mouth to cough a little from it.

Naoki moaned when Arisu started playing with her clit. She started fingering her a little faster when Arisu started sucking on her breasts. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." She pulled her fingers out and slid her hands up Arisu's body up to her shoulders. She forced her down on the bed and laid on top of her as she kissed her.

Junichi blushed a little from her comment. He closed his eyes and moaned louder as he started to cum, gripping the blanket tighter. As he finished up, he opened his eyes and looked at her, a little surprised. "I don't think anyone has ever made me cum so quickly before," he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"A warning would be nice, now wouldn't it?" Hisao asked with a chuckle as he picked up some more things. "I don't really see the point. I find it all as an inconvience to be honest." He looked around for a moment. "So...all those monitors, are they really necessary? Or are you just the type who likes to get into other peoples business?" He asked and smirked as he looked over towards Kioshi.

Hideaki stood up when he noticed that Takara had walked over to them and turned to her. He smiled and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you m'lady. My name is Hideaki, prince of the vampire kingdom." He stood up again and slid his hands into his pockets. He looked over at Ryuu and his copy curiously. "That...must get pretty confusing...," he said to himself, then noticed a werewolf walking outside dragging someone behind him. "Whose that?" He asked as he looked at Takara and pointed over towards Izanagi and Alexander.

Haruka glared at Ryuu. "You say you're not taking me as a prisoner, yet you wont let me leave? Yeah. I'm not as stupid as those two over there. I'll just have to find another way out of here then," she said and turned, starting to walk towards the city.

Alexander rubbed his head and nodded. He looked up at Izanagi when he started getting dragged towards the garden. "I have legs you know. Must you drag me?" He asked when they walked out to the garden. He looked at everyone, then looked at Hideaki and noticed he looked a lot like him. A smirk grew on his face.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 6:18 am
Minami smiled when Shuichi placed his hands on her shoulders. She nodded when he told her that he was there for for her and Suzume. 'Well maybe I could try to. I obviously don't want to sleep alone so...' She thought to herself then decided to go sleep with Shuichi. She walked over to his room and opened the door. She walked in and noticed he was asleep. She closed the door quietly behind her and walked over to him. She laid down next to Shuichi and shook him gently to try to wake him up.

Rokuzai nodded and smiled at her. He felt her and tighten in her grip around his. He managed to her free then wrapped one arm around her, pulling her close to him. He then used his power to control the wind to make them go three times faster than they already were going. "I can see it. And it's... rising into the air?" Rokuzai said confused as they speed closer to the lycan kingdom.

Tatsuya nodded and looked back at Aedan. "You know how dad is. He'll break a few ribs if he doesn't get his way." He teased as he took another drag off of his cigerette. He turned back to watch the sunrise as he sat on the beach.

Minamoto nodded and said. "I've seen him fight before. And I mean, really fight. He put a whoopin to my ass though..." He rubbed the back of his head as he looked away. He turned back to Aedan and continued. "... He wasn't really trying, which is weird. I'm not saying you couldn't have beat him. It's just that he went down without to much of a fight."

"You seem to be enjoying yourself as we---ll---!" Arisu was about to say when Naoki rolled her over. She kissed Naoki back and turned a really dark shade of red. She pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her. "So are we just going to use our fingers, or are we going to use other things as well?" She said shyly as she laid there.

Yoshiko jerked him off faster as he began ot ejaculate and opened her mouth wider. She closer her mouth and swallowed then looked up at him with a smile. "Well, I just know how to work the guys, I guess." She said coyly as she continued to stroke his dick for a few more seconds. She stopped and took a few steps back as she undressed. She then walked back over to him and pushed him back onto the bed. She jumped ontop of him and smirked. "Now for the joy ride." She said as she moved her legs into a squating position and slid his dick inside of her. "And rememeber, transform in the process." She said kind of demandingly as she began to moan as she rode him.

"A little of both, actually." Kioshi chuckled as he finished making his meal. "This is how I know what's happening in the kingdom without going out and looking all the time." He went and sat down at the table and began to eat. "I wonder when we should go and spy on the new arrivals?" He asked kind of jokingly after he swallowed his first bite.

Takara bowed to Hideaki and Yuko. "Hello prince and princess. "I am Takara, queen of the Lycan kingdom." She looked back up at them when Hideaki asked his question and giggled. "Not really. he makes each copy have a different scent then his own. It's just a slight difference but I can tell." She explained then looked over at Izanagi and Alex. "I see our little disobident experiment got loose again?" She giggled a little more when she asked that question. "Oh, that's our head guard, Izanagi and one of the few successful lycan-cross-vampire experiments, Alexander. Unfortunately the first one got away. He was going to be the perfect vampire lycan." She explained to Hideaki.

Ryuu laughed at Haruka when she told him that she was going to find another way off the island. "Good luck, shadow ninja." He waved to her then turned back to the real Ryuu. "So it looks like the other one made it back here before I did. That scar looks really good on us." He cuckled some more then walked back into Ryuu's body.

"Haha, guss it does huh." Ryuu replied to himself when they fused back together, then turned to Alex and Izanagi. "Looks like I need to give you another one." He rolled his eyes as he walked over to Izanagi, reaching into his pocket for another shock collar. He pulled it out when he got up tot hem and handed it to Iazanagi. "This one is specifically voice activated so you can use it Nagi. And it's stronger than the last one." He wonked at him and walked over to the kids.

Yuko smiled at Takara when she introduced herself. She looekd over at the copy of Ryuu and wondered the same thing when Hideaki asked if it got confusing. She stood there and listened to Takara's explainations as she smiled. "Come on Hideaki, lets go look at the rare plants some more." She said as she took his hand and dragged him with her.

"Because, I can't trust that you would try anything." Izanagi said as he walked through the back door. He noticed Haruka started walking off around the castle a little pissed off. He looekd back up at Ryuu and smirked. He turned to Takara and nodded then back to Ryuu. He took the collar and placed it around Alexander's neck. "Time to test it out." He said as she palced his finger on the button then noticed it had a higher shock. He snickered as he cranked it up to it's highest and pressed the button, getting a little shock to himself. "Damn! That is one powerful shock!"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 7:43 am
"Mmmm what is it...?" Shuichi asked sleepily as he rolled onto his side so he was facing her. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Minami. His eyes widened and his face turned a dark shade of red. He quickly sat up, falling off the bed in the process and groaning from the pain when he fell to the floor. He rubbed his lower back and looked up at her. "I-is something wrong Mina-chan?" He asked, a little embarrassed after falling off the bed.

Kamiko looked in awe at the island as they neared it. "The king is just full of surprises it seems." She looked at Rokuzai and smiled. "Let's go get our little girl back," she said, putting her arms around his neck and holding him tight.

"Very funny," Aedan said as he looked at Tatsuya. He turned back to Minamoto and thought about it for a second. "Yeah...you're right. It almost seemed like that's what he...wanted to happen..." He stood there, confused when he remembered how the fight went. "And it almost seemed like he was just playing with us in the beginning. It was a little too easy...like he got bored of us in a way..."

Naoki laughed a little and smiled at Arisu. "Depends. What kinds of things?" She asked as she slid her fingers back into Arisu's pussy. She started playing with Arisu's breast with her other hand. "I'm sure theres something we could use as a toy if you'd prefer?"

Junichi chuckled a little and watched as she got up and started to undress. He blushed when she pushed him back and jumped on top of him. He looked up at her and smirked. "Anything you want," he said as he placed his hands on her hips after she started riding him for a little bit. He started thrusting into her. He waited for a few moments before transforming into his werewolf form and thrusted into her even harder and faster.

Haruka stopped and looked at Ryuu, a little surprised. 'He knows who I am?' She shook her head and continued walking, deciding not to question in too much. She walked into the city and looked around, stopping for a moment as she crossed her arms. 'Now how the hell am I going to get out of here without teleporting?' She closed her eyes, breathing a sigh. 'This whole day has turned out horribly...' She opened her eyes and continued walking. 'This place is huge. Much bigger than the human kingdom.'

Hisao laughed, sliding his hands into his pockets and walking over to the monitors. He skimmed through them and noticed Haruka wandering around on her own after he asked that. "Heeey, havn't seen her around before. She's pretty cute," he said as he smirked. "Looks like a pure blood. Is there anyway we can zoom in so I can get a closer look?" He asked curiously as he looked over at Kioshi.

"I see...that's cool then I guess," Hideaki said in response. He looked over at Alexander curiously. 'He...kind of looks like my dad...who is that guy?' "Successful, huh? I'd like to see how you guys did it," he said and smiled at Takara. He looked at Yuko when she grabbed his hand and blushed a little. "U-uh, ok...," he said as he was getting dragged with her.

Alexander rolled his eyes when he saw Ryuu pull out the shock collar. "I really don't think this is necessary." He looked up at Izanagi as the collar was put around his neck. He flinched a little when he was shocked and glared at him. "It's not funny...," he said when he heard Izanagi snicker at him. He fell over from the second shock and laid there for a moment. "F-fuck..." He slowly sat up as he started to recover, putting his hand on his head. He looked over and saw Hideaki getting dragged away. "So...am I right to assume that that is my nephew considering the resemblence?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 9:15 am
Minami covered her mouth as she tried to hold in her laughed when Shuichi well off the bed. She shook her head, still trying hard not to laugh and held out her hand to help him up. "I just... wanted to... wake you up... before you freaked out when you woke up to me next to you." She couldn't help but crack and fell back onto the bed after she helped him up.

Rokuzai smiled at her and nodded. Once she wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his other arm around her and fly faster. "I'm not sure if we can do this alone. We might need to go back for help if it gets to hot." He said as he looked back up at the island as they grew closer to it.

Arisu began to accidentally scratch Naoki's back and tilted her head backwards as she moaned kind of loudly from pleasure. She looked back up at Naoki and blushed. "Anything you can find... but it's up to you..." She was able to say inbetween her moans.

Yoshiko looked at Junichi when he put his hands on her hips. She began riding him harder and faster when he started thrusting into her. As he transform into his werewolf for, she threw her head backwards in pleasure, trying hard not to scream. "Oh my god! That was awesome. I've never felt anything like that. You are my top fuck buddy now." She was able to say as she calmed down for a quick second, then arched forward, humping him faster and harder as she came.

Kioshi nodded and walked over to the moniters. He wiped off his hands and made the screen with Haruka on it bigger. "She is pretty cute. But she's majorly out of you league." He said as he chuckled, walking back over to the table and continued eating.

"Well what do you want to do now?" Yuko asked Hideaki after they looekd at the flowers for a little while. She held her hands behind her back as she smield at him. "Since I've been draggin you around alot, it's your turn to drag me around and I'll do whatever you've like." She blushed as she looked down waiting for his answer.

"Oh, I'm going to have fun with this!" Izanagi exclaimed when he saw Alex dall to the ground because of the shock. "Better be a good pet, Alexander. Or I'll have to force you into shock thierapy." He chuckled then listened to the king and queen talk with Alexander.

Takara giggled at Hideaki's comment and before she could respond, Yuko pulled him away. She turned to her husband when he walked up and kissed him on the cheek. "I see the older girl didn't like being carried off?" She asked when she noticed that Haruka wasn't there anymore.

Ryuu rolled his eyes as he nodded to his wifes question. "Yeah. But if I just asked her, she wouldn't have come so." He shrugged then turned to Alexander and chuckled. "You don't have the right to assume anything..." He sighed and put his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose. "... Yes he is your nephew, and don't try anything funny."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 7:03 pm
Shuichi took her hand and stood up, noticing that she was trying not to laugh. He rubbed his head and nodded, still blushing a little. He watched as she fell back onto the bed laughing for a moment, sitting on the edge of the bed. Without really thinking about it, he climbed on top of her and placed his hand on her cheek. He looked into her eyes and started to lean over like he was going to kiss her as his eyes started to close.

Naoki groaned a little when her back was scratched and smirked at Arisu. "Well, for now, let's just experiment with eachother's bodies." She kissed Arisu's neck and kissed her body on her way down til she got to her pussy. She spread Arisu's legs and started licking her clit.

Junichi smirked and laughed a little when she called him her top fuck buddy. He noticed that she was starting to cum and thrusted into her as hard and fast as he could and started breathing heavily as he came inside of her again. He looked up at her. "You are one of the funnest girls I've been with," he said and chuckled.

Kamiko looked at Rokuzai when he said they might have to go back for help. 'I'm not leaving without my daughter...' She looked at the city when they got close enough and could see the castle in the distance. She let go of him and pulled away so she could fly on her own. "Let's go. They're probably at the castle," she pointed out and smiled as she headed there.

"Out of my league huh? We'll see about that," Hisao said and smiled. He waved to Kioshi. "Be right back." He left and ran over to Haruka was. He noticed she was leaning up against a wall and walked over, sliding his hand into his pocket and putting his arm over her head against the wall. "Hey there. Wanna have some fun?"

Haruka sighed as she walked through the city. She walked over to a building, leaning up against it and crossing her arms. She closed her eyes, but when she opened them again she saw Hisao trying to hit on her. "Not interested," she said and stood up to leave.

Hisao pulled his hand out of his pocket and blocked her with his arm. "Woah, just hear me out cutie..." He blinked, getting a closer look at her face. "...Do I...know you from somewhere?" He wasn't sure why, but she looked very familiar to him.

Haruka stopped when she was blocked and glared at him. "I'm pretty sure I would remember someone like you. Now move before I kick your ass," She said and pushed him out of the way and continued walking.

Hisao turned around and smirked when he realized how he reconized her. "Minamoto is your father right? You have that same look in your eyes. Mixed with your mother's attitude...kind of sexy actually."

Haruka stopped dead and turned around when she heard her father's name. "How do you know my parents?" She asked curiously, placing her hands on her hips with a somewhat annoyed look. She crossed her arms and waited for an answer.

"Whatever I...want?" Hideaki turned to her and blushed. '...Her father would kill me...but...how would he know? No! Quit thinking about that...' He shook his head and smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "W-well...let's just...take a look around," he said and held out his hand, trying to get the perverted thoughts out of his mind. "I kind of want to explore the castle a little bit anyways."

Alexander sighed and nodded to Izanagi. "Ok, ok." He smirked when he heard that Hideaki was his nephew. "So, my little brother has been busy these past twenty years." He chuckled a little. "What do you mean 'try anything funny'?" He asked, standing up and sliding his hands into his pockets as he looked at Ryuu.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm
Minami stopped laughing and her eyes shot open when he climbed ontop of her and blushed. When Shuichi placed his hand on her cheek and blushed a little bit more and smiled a little bit. She placed her finger on his lips when he went to kiss her and giggled. "You really think I move on that quickly?" She asked then thought herself. "Actually yeah, I do." She wrapped her arm around Shuichi's head and pulled him closer to her as she kissed him passoinatly.

"Sorry." Arisu giggled as she apologized. "Do whatever you want..." She was able to say before Naoki started kissing her neck. She looked down as she started to breath heavier and noticed that Naoki started spreading her legs. She gripped the blanket tight and began to scream when Naoki started licking her clit.

Yoshiko giggled at Junichi's compliment as she comtinued to ride him after he came. "Thank you Jun." She got up and and stuck his cock in her ass, grabbing one of his hands and placed it on her pussy and she started to ride him again.

Rokuzai slowed down when he felt Kamiko let go off him and looked at her as he smiled.He nodded and looked back up at the castle as they got closer. He shook his and and closed his eyes tight to the foul smell of the kingdom. 'How can anyone live here with with that stench?' He opened his eyes and covered his nose with his sleeve.

"Good luck." Kioshi chuckled as he waved back at Hisao. 'He doesn't have a chance.' He turned back around and as he swallowed another bite. "Winston, keep an I on that girl that Hisao pointed out and enable the speakers." Kioshi told his computer system as he scooted closer to the screen. "As you wish, Kioshi." The computer said and monitored the girls movements. Kioshi set is plate down when he started laughing at Hisao getting rejected. He stopped laughing when he heard Minamoto's name. "He's still alive? Well he better get is ass back here so he can bail my ass out of this dump." He said jokingly and got up. "Looks like I better get there before anything else happens and he gets his ass kicked." He chuckled as she turned and head out the door, walking to where Hisao and Haruka were at.

Yuko nodded and took his hand. "Well don't you want them to answer your question before we go looking around, Hide-kun?" She asked with a smile as they walked around.

"You know what I mean." Ryuu responded then looked up at Izanagi. "I've got to go greet some more visitors." He said as he walked past them and and bounded over his castle, landing on the highest pillar, looking over in Rokuzai's and Kamiko's direction. "I see they were able to find us. No matter, I've prepared for this for years." He saqid as he stood there and crossed his arms as he smirked.

Izanagi nodded and pulled on the collar as he turned around. "Come on mutt, we're going for a walk." He said as he started walking back into the castle. "I don't care if you two are related, you will not have any time with him unless I'm around!"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 28 Aug 2012, 9:59 pm
Shuichi sighed when she stopped him from kissing her. "Sorry..." Was all he was able to say when he was pulled down and their lips met. He moaned a little from the surprise kiss, sliding his hands down to her waist as he closed his eyes and slid his tongue into her mouth. He made out with her for a little while before pulling away from the kiss and smiled at her. "Are you sure about all this? I mean, I don't want you to regret anything..."

Itsuko sighed and sat up in her bed. She wasn't able to get any sleep from the worry. She got out of bed and headed downstairs to the throne room and noticed no one was there. She turned and walked outside and started walking around seeing if she could find someone. She smiled a little when she saw the boys talking on the beach and walked over to Minamoto. "I didn't realize you smoked Aedan." She then looked up at her husband and smiled, taking his hand. "So where did Rokuzai and Kamiko run off to? I can't find them anywhere."

"I don't," Aedan said bluntly as he took a hit off the cigarette. He sighed when she asked where Kamiko and Roku had gone and exhaled the smoke. "Kamiko decided she wanted to go get the kids back herself and Roku went with her," he explained before Minamoto had a chance to answer.

Itsuko's eyes widened as she looked at Aedan. "She what!? But she's...she shouldn't be fighting in her condition...," she said, placing her hand on her chest and looking down. "Kamiko is three months pregnant."

Aedan's eyes widened in shock as he dropped his cigarette. "SHE'S WHAT!?" He put his hand on his head and closed his eyes. "Damnit. What was she thinking!?"

Naoki smirked when she heard Arisu's screams of pleasure. She slid her fingers inside of Arisu's pussy and sucked on her clit. She slid her free hand down and started fingering herself and moaned softly.

Junichi smiled at her when she thanked him for the compliment. He watched as she moved so he was fucking her in the ass. He chuckled a little when she placed his hand on her pussy and slid his finger inside of her. 'Never thought she was this horny. She's definately not the little girl I watched grow up anymore.'

Kamiko noticed a figure on top of the castle. 'Guess he knows we're here...' She looked at Rokuzai and smirked. "Let's show him what happens when he messes with our family," she said and turned back to look at Ryuu when they got close enough. She stopped and landed on a pillar further away from Ryuu, glaring at him. "Where are they?"

Hisao chuckled and shrugged. "Well, I've personally never met them, but I have my ways of knowing." He walked over to her and leaned closer to her face and smirked. "Maybe I could give you some information in exchange for a little fun?"

Haruka rolled her eyes. 'This guy is no help...' She smirked back at him when he got closer to her face. "Oh...well..." She grabbed his nuts and giggled at his reaction of shock and pain as she squeezed them a little hard. "Why don't you back off. I know you can't help me," she said and let go, watching him fall to the ground in pain. "I can read people like an open book just by touching them dumbass." She turned and started to walk away from him, but noticed someone else approaching them and sighed, placing her hand on her head. "Oh great...not another one. Look buddy, I'm not interested so don't even bother," she said to Kioshi and tried to move past him.

Hideaki smiled and nodded and led her over to Takara. He watched as Ryuu flew off. 'Wonder where he's off to in a hurry?' He looked at Takara. "Would it be alright if I took a look at some of the experiments m'lady?" He asked her curiously. "Besides, Ryuu wanted me to upload some of my research onto the computers for him."

Alexander snickered a little at Ryuu's comment. "I'm not so sure I do," he said and looked at Izanagi. He started following him and shrugged. "Aw, why can't I get to know my nephew a little better? Must I really be watched when I just want to talk?" He chuckled, knowing the answer would still be no as he followed Izanagi back to the throne room. "So...where's the other mutt at?" He asked when he realized they hadn't seen Junichi yet.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 29 Aug 2012, 1:26 am
Minami opened her mouth when she felt Shuichi's tounge press up against her lips and and french kiss kiss until he pulled away. She smiled at him when he pulled away and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've have to deal with boyfriends dieing on me. I'm more used to stuff like than you think. And you're the one who started this anyways, so why ask me if I'm sure?" She said as one of her hands headed south and smirked.

Minamoto turned around when he heard Itsuko and smiled at her. "The..." He turned and glared at Aedan when he interrupted him. He turned back to Itsuko when she said something about Kamiko's condition. His eyes widened when he heard that Kamiko was pregnent. "PREGNANT!? What in the hell..." He sighed as he tried to calm down. "We'll get going when everyone else is up." He said then began walking back to the castle.

Tatsuya stood there and listened to the conversation, taking a few puffs off of his cigerette. His eyes widened when he heard that his mother was pregnant. "I'm meet you guys there! I'm going to go find her and bring her back before she does anything stupid!" He threw down his cigerette as he jumped into the air and followed his mothers scent, flying as fast as he could. 'God damn it! I knew she was reckless, but not that reckless!'

Arisu began to scream louder and breath heavier when Naoki started fingering her and sucking on her clit. "I... I... I--..." She was being pleasured so much that she wasn't able ot tell her that she was going to cum and gripped Naoki's, pressing it against her pussy as she came. "Don't... stop..." She said as she calmed down a little and let go of her head.

"OH GOD YES! Why can't there be two lycan's fucking me!?" Yoshiko said after a little while of being double penetrated. She began to play with her breasts roughly and began to scream as loud as she could, using her sound manipulation so no one else would be able to hear her.

Rokuzai nodded and landed on a pillar closer to Ryuu. "How dare you think you can just up and take our children like!? You have no right as to do that!" He began to yell out.

Ryuu began to laugh when Kamiko and Rokuzai yelled at him. "They're safe... Well two out of the three are. Haruka is somewhere in this god forsaken city. And the reason why I dare is so I could gain control of your kingdoms. But didn't expect any of you to arrive so early." He explained as helooked back and forth between the both of them. "And I don't see the reason on trying to fight me when you're in no condition Kamiko. I would have atleast stayed behind so the baby wouldn't have to get hurt either." He said with a smirk as he looked directly at Kamiko.

Rokuzai's eyes shot open when he heard that Kamiko was pregnant and quickly looked at her with a concerned and kind of pissed off look. "Your pregnant!? Why couldn't you have told me sooner!? And I was going to ask you about having another child before any of this happened!" He yelled at her and glared waiting for a response.

As Kioshi ran up to them he noticed that Hisao was lieing on the ground with his hands on his crotch and shook his head. "I'm not here for anything me friend said to you. I'm here to ta--a-a--..." He replied to Haruka and slipped when he tried to stop and landed on his face. He got up quickly and bowed to her. "My name is Kioshi. I'm a friend of your fathers. It's an honor meeting his daughter." He said as he straightened and held out his hand.

Takara giggled and nodded. "Follow me." She said as she turned and showed them the way to the laboratory. "So you're a man of science huh? And you've hooked a cutie there as well. Not very many people truely see the good in science so they discard all that believe and work at it." She said as they walked inside the castle. "And be warned, you can get lost in his lab. It is as hgue asthe city itself, maybe even bigger if you consider how deep it goes."

Yuko smiled and followed Hideaki over to the queen. "So are they, like, dangerous experiments?" She asked inoccently as they walked through the throne room.

"Well. The experoments we do on humans and vampires are harmless to anyone else but that one person. He's been searching the world for how to make every experiment successful." Takara answered as she pulled back a curtain on the throne and pressed a button. She moved out of the way as the chair began to move.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 29 Aug 2012, 3:46 am
Shuichi closed his eyes and laughed a little. "That's true. I did didn't I? But I didn't think you'd be..." He blushed a little and opened his eyes when he felt her hand moving south. "...Interested in me like that..." He blushed more when her hand reached his crotch and moaned softly from her touch, already hard from making out with her.

Kaleb started to wake up from the sunlight coming through the window. He rolled over and sat up a little when he saw Hikaru sleeping next to him. 'Fell asleep with his glasses on again.' He chuckled a little, running his fingers through Hikaru's hair. 'What am I going to do with you?' He crawled ontop of Hikaru, pinning his arms to the bed so he wouldn't be able to get up. He smirked and kissed him passionately to try and wake him up.

Itsuko followed Minamoto towards the castle after Tatsuya flew off. "I'm sorry for not saying anything. She wanted me to keep it a secret, but...I didn't think she would be so reckless..." She looked down, feeling a little guilty for not telling anyone sooner. "She wanted to surprise Roku after the party when they were alone." She took his hand and held it tight.

Aedan looked out towards the ocean and watched Tatsuya as he disappeared into the distance. 'She'll be alright with Roku...won't she?' He stood there for a moment with a worried look. He sighed, turning and heading back to the castle to go wake up Ayane to let her know what was going on.

Katsuo was sitting on the steps in front of the throne. He noticed Minamoto, Itsuko and Aedan walking inside and waved to them with a smile. He watched as Aedan headed up the stairs, then looked at Minamoto. "Did something happen?" He asked, seeing the look on Itsuko's face.

Naoki fingered herself faster when she heard Arisu trying to say she was going to cum. When she was finished, she lifted her head up a little and looked at her, still fingering Arisu as well. "Is there anything else you want me to do sexy?" She asked with a smirk and started licking her clit gently.

Junichi smirked at her question and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could when he saw her playing with her breasts. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, trying to keep his moans of pleasure quiet.

Kamiko glanced back towards the city when Ryuu mentioned that Haruka was somewhere walking around. She looked at Ryuu and as she listened, her eyes widened. She placed her hand on her stomache and glared at him. She then turned her head to look at Rokuzai, then looked away from him. "I was going to surprise you after the party...," she said, then looked back at him, taking her hand off her stomache. "...But this isn't the time and place to argue about this now. Weren't you the one who promised that I wouldn't get left behind this time?" She looked back at Ryuu with a serious look. "I'm not leaving. So don't even bother trying to convince me Roku," she said and spread her wings, getting ready for a fight. "I told you, I'm not leaving without Yuko."

Haruka stopped when she heard a thud and turned back around, looking at Kioshi kind of funny. She covered her mouth and tried to hold in her laughter. 'Smooth...' Her giggles stopped when he said something about knowing her father and removed her hand from her mouth. She took his hand. "My father never mentioned you, I'm sorry to say." She let go of his hand, holding her hands behind her back and smiled. "My name is Haruka."

Hisao stood up when he finally recovered. "Oh sure. You're nice to the idiot and not me?" He sighed and walked over to them, crossing his arms. "So ninja, what brings you to this god forsaken place?"

Haruka looked at Hisao and rolled her eyes. "That's because I don't associate with men who think of woman as sex objects," she said bluntly. She then placed her hands on her hips and sighed. "Not like I had a choice. That king of yours just picked me up and carried me here. And on top of that, he negated my teleporting so I can't even go home."

Hideaki smiled and nodded as he followed the queen. He blushed a little and let go of Yuko's hand, rubbing his head. "Why does everyone think we're a couple? I just met her a few hours ago..." He looked at Takara. "I'm sure I can manage. I have a photographic memory, so finding my way around new places isn't too difficult," he said with a smile, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Maybe I could take a look as some of his research? Always helps to have a second opinion when you're having issues. What kinds of expermints does he do exactly anyways?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 29 Aug 2012, 6:00 am
"My range of guys as a very large range. So I'll do pretty much any guy. Especially if they're as cute as you and Malik are." Minami said as she grabbed ahold of Shuichi's dick and began to stroke it. She stopped after a while and playfully pushed him off of her. "That's what you get for doing something other than listening to me and all I wanted to do was fall asleep with some." She said teasingly as she got up. "We'll do it some other time, ok cutie?" She told him as she leaned over him and kissed him on the forehead. "I've always had a small crush on you, so, more than likely you'll get it sooner than later." She winked at him as she opened the door.

Hikaru started to slowly walk up when he felt Kaleb run his fingers through his hair. He fully woke up after a little while of Kaleb making out with him. He made out with him passionately until Kaleb pulled away. "What was that for?" He asked than realized he was pinned and blushed. "I see what you had in mind."

Minamoto turned and smiled at her. "It's ok Itsuko. It's not your fault that she went off, trying to get her daughter back." He said as they walked into the throne room. He turned his to look straight again and noticed Katsuo sitting there. "Kamiko went running after Yuko and whoever else Ryuu took with him." Minamoto explained and began to think of a way to get them there. "I'll be right back." He said as he gave Itsuko a quick kiss and let go off her hand. He teleported out of the castle and to one of the dock to scout out which boat would get them to the island the fasted.

Asuka began to wake up and and tried to strecth, but Daichi's arm had her pinned. When she woke up a little more, she felt ihm sqeeuze her breast in his sleep and let out a loud moan by accident and covered her mouth as she blushed. 'How did he grope me without waking me up!?' She thought to herself then let out another loud moan and squeeled when she pulled against Daichi as he groped her again, not knowing if he was again or not.

"Why don't you go find something to use on ourselves simultainiously babe." Arisu said as she softly moaned. "And be a little rough with me, I like a little bit of pain." She annouced shyly as she blushed a bright red.

"You can yell if you'd like. I've malipulated both of our voices so that no one could hear us outside this room." Yoshiko told Junichi as she reached one of her hands behind her and started playing with his nuts. "Next time we do this, you should tie me up and have your way with me. and that's an order." She said as she smirked at him. She began screaming again when she was about to cum.

"I never said you couldn't talk with him. And yes. You are going to be monitored. Unlike your other half, you cannot be trusted as far as we could throw you." Izanagi said as he began walking up the stairs. He stopped and turned to Alex. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call us that, you failed experiment!" He growled at him then pressed the button and didn't let go for the next half minute. "You better watch yourself or you'll end up dieing by this collar!" He yelled at him and gave the leash a good yank as he turned around. 'Where is Jun? That is a good question since we haven't seen him in a few hours.'

"This is the time for keeping god damn mother fucking promises, Kami!" Rokuzai yelled back at her and unfolded his wings. He looked down and started using his xray vision to see if he could spot their daughter. After a few seconds of looking he found her, but she disappeared under the castle. "She seems to be fine..." He flew over to her so he could continue talking to her with out yelled at her. "... I'm not so much worried about Yuko as I am about the baby..." He said as he placeds his hand on Kamiko's stomach. "... Which is more important, trying to rescue Yuko when she isn't even in any danger, or risking getting killed and never have that chance to have our baby? We should just retreat for now, huney. When I saw Yuko, she was walking with Hideaki down under the the throne from what I could see. And I know he wouldn't let anything happen to our little girl." He smiled at her and tried to reassure her.

"So I see you would put your own unborn baby in harms way just to get your own 14 year old daughter back. I haven't seen this much reckless abandon since Alex tried to take over my kingdom." Ryuu said as he stood there, arms cross. "Well, I will bid thee au revoir..." He said as he started to slowly disappear into the castle.

"That's probably because he's forgotten all about me." Kioshi said as he he rubbed the back of his head. He turned to Hisao and rolled his eyes. "That's because you were to straight forward. And the fact that I didn't try some cheezy pick up line right when I saw her." He mocked Hisao and chuckled. "Well I'm sorry to here that Haruka. But I bet your family with be here soon. And since your dad is part lycan he can find your smell from anywhere in this city." He turned back to Haruka and smiled. "In the mean time, why don't you come back to my place and wait for him there." He suggested and put hsi hands in his pockets.

"Because you guys looks so cute and adorable when you're holding hands. But I guess it's just a innocence thing." Takara said as she giggled and shrugged. She nodded and began walking down the staircase. "You can try. I mean, if you can already inderstand Lycan dialect, then it would be a breeze. But if you can then go ahead. And the experiments he does is hard to explain. So you'll just have to see for yourself." She replied as she reached the bottom and smiled at both of them when they got down then.

Yuko blushed when Takara called them a couple. She wasn't really sure what to say since she wasn't really into research and the like, but it peeked her interest enough for her to be curious about it. Her eyes widened and lit up when she saw how huge the lab actually was. "I know this might sound childish but... This would be the perfect place to play hide-and-seek." She giggled and looked at Hideaki, holding out her hand for him to take it. "I'm worried that I would get lost, so..." She looked down of embarassment.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 29 Aug 2012, 7:53 am
Shuichi turned bright red and wasn't sure if he should take it as an insult or a compliment. His moaning got a little louder when she started stroking his dick, but looked a little disappointed when she just stopped and pushed him off. He looked down. "Ok..." He looked back up at her when she kissed his forehead and smiled a little at the thought of getting to have sex with her. He waved to her when she left and sighed, looking down again. "I can't believe she just teased me like that. Now I'm too horny to go to sleep..." He sat there for a moment, then got up and walked over to the window. He opened it and sat on the window sill, hanging his legs outside and looked up at the sky. 'Should I really be doing this? She just lost her fiance after all. Maybe I should just back off...?'

Suzume started to wake up and sat up in her bed sleepily. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She then grabbed her father's jacket and hugged it a little as she looked around, then looked down with a sad look in her eye. 'Daddy...' She got out of bed and started to head to her mother's room, but didn't see her when she got there. She looked across the hall and walked over to the door, opening it quietly. When she saw Shuichi, she smiled and ran over to him. "Shu-kun!" She grabbed ahold of his jacket and tugged on it a little. "Will you come play with me? Aki-kun isn't around anymore and I have no one to play with."

Shuichi turned around and stood up when he heard Suzume. He smiled, kneeling down in front of her and nodding. "Sure. What do you want to play Suzu?" He noticed she still hadn't taken Malik's jacket off and felt a little bad for her. He took his scarf off and wrapped it around her neck, closing his eyes and smiling at her kindly.

Suzume blushed a little when he put his scarf on her and smiled. "Let's go outside and make sand castles on the beach! You can help me!" She took his hand and started pulling him along with her. Shuichi laughed at her suggestion and nodded as he let her pull him along, having to lean over a little with he followed a step behind her.

"Just felt like it," Kaleb said and smirked at him. He chuckled a little to his comment. "I wasn't planning on doing anything. I just wanted to punish you for falling asleep with your glasses on again. You're going to end up breaking them one of these days." He let go of Hikaru's arms and sat up, still sitting on him. "Not unless you want me to do stuff to you so early in the morning," he said, moving a little and grabbing ahold of Hikaru's dick and began stroking it.

Daichi blushed a little in his sleep as he continued groping her without knowing it. He slowly started to open his eyes when he heard moaning and looked at her, still a little dazed. He felt her moved a little closer and woke up a little more and noticed what he was doing. He started to pull his hand away, but stopped and groped her again and started playing with her breast when he heard how much pleasure she was getting out of it, getting aroused by her moaning. He took his hand off her breast and slid it down her body and under her dress and rubbing her pussy. "I hope you don't mind...," he started to say as he moved and slid his hand down her panties, rubbing her clit. "...But I can't help myself, hearing you moan like that." He slid his finger inside of her and closed his eyes as he started sucking on one of her breasts and playing with the other with his free hand.

Itsuko sighed with a nod. She smiled at him when he gave her a kiss and watched as he disappeared. She walked over and sat down next to Katsuo, pulling her knees up to her chest.

Katsuo put his hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Hey, come on. Haruka is a lot tougher than she let's on. She is the daughter of the two strongest people I know Itsu-chan," he said as he closed his eyes and smiled at her.

Aedan sighed and walked into the room. He smiled a little when he saw Ayane sound asleep. He closed the door behind him, walking over to the bed. He sat down on the edge and ran his fingers through her hair gently. 'What would I have done if you went into danger while you were pregnant without thinking?' He looked a little sad and rested his other hand on her stomache gently. 'I couldn't even keep the kid we have safe. How can I expect to protect another one...?' He closed his eyes and looked down, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes. A few tears started to stream down his face.

"Hmm...well, I do always carry something around in my bag..." Naoki got up and walked over to her things. She pulled something out and held it behind her back as she walked back over to Arisu. She closed her eyes and smiled as she climbed back onto the bed. "So Arisu, are you a virgin or have you done it before?"

"Maybe...I'm sorry if he did forget...but I'm sure he didn't mean to. You seem like a nice guy," Haruka said and looked down a little. She looked back up at him and she started to blush a little. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Sure. I'd rather not go back to the castle anyways." She walked over to Kioshi and looked up at him. "Lead the way cutie."

Hisao glared at Kioshi when he was mocked by him. "Why don't you go fuck yourself ya thirty year old virgin," he said and smirked. He walked over to Haruka and took her hand, closing his eyes and smiling at her. "So tell me, what kind of men are you into anyways?"

Haruka's smile faded instantly when Hisao took her hand. She smirked as he asked what kind of men she liked and squeezed his hand. "Well, I perfer them to be gentlemen. A little dorky since I love a guy who can make me laugh. I find shyness cute. Oh, and I don't mind them being a little pervy just as long as they're not some sex crazed maniac," she answered, placing her finger under his chin flirtatiously. "So the complete opposite of you basically." She gripped his hand tighter, turning around and throwing him into a wall. She brushed off her hands. "Now don't touch me again, got it!?" She crossed her arms and turned away from him and closing her eyes.

Hisao had a shocked look on his face when she told him that she liked guys that were the complete opposite of him. His eyes widened a little when he was thrown into a nearby building and slid to the ground in pain. "You're...stronger than you look," he groaned and slowly stood up.

Kamiko sighed and looked down as Rokuzai flew over to her. She looked up at him when he placed his hand on her stomache and nodded. "Yeah...I don't think Hideaki would either..." She waited for Ryuu to leave and hugged Roku tight, burrying her face into his chest. "Just take me home...please...," she said, knowing he wasn't going to take no for an answer if she tried to convince him to let her stay.

Hideaki blushed more when Takara said that he and Yuko looked cute together. He looked at her and sighed, rubbing his head. "Well, I'm sure I could learn pretty quickly. It's doesn't take me long to memorize anything." He nodded and looked around in amazement when they got down the stairway. He looked at Yuko and kind of laughed a little. "I don't think this is the place to play games in. But I don't think it's childish. Suzume used to make me play hide and seek with her all the time," he said and smiled at her. He nodded and took her hand, holding it tight. "I won't let you get lost. Don't worry. Just stick with me and you'll be fine," he responded, closing his eyes as he smiled.

Junichi nodded to her as his moans grew louder. He looked up at her and smiled when she ordered him to tie her up and have his way with her next time. "As you wish my princess. I'll do whatever you want me to as long as I get to see you having so much pleasure like this." He noticed that she was getting ready to cum and fingered her harder, sliding another finger inside of her.

Alexander rolled his eyes and started to follow Izanagi up the stairs. He fell to the floor, nearly falling down the stairway in the process when he was being shocked. When it finally stopped, he just laid there, slightly paralyzed from the long shock. "F-fine...I'll never...call you guys...that again...," He said, trying to catch his breath and holding his chest. He gaged when Izanagi yanked on the leash and started dragging him. As he started to recover, he tried to stand up but wasn't having much luck. "Can you at least not drag me around like this?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum